The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 07

Story Info
Andrea goes on a date with Dean's co-worker.
5.4k words
4.53
24.8k
10

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,627 Followers

Andrea's Date

"So she really doesn't know it was me?" said Dean, pointing at himself as he leaned forward across his office desk.

Andrea sat opposite him, legs crossed, slightly leaning back in her chair, a self-satisfied grin on her lips.

"No. I told her not to look, and by the time she turned around you were hiding again. And she still has no idea you live there. I still can't believe how close you got to us! Thank god she didn't see your big load all over the grass," she giggled.

Dean smiled and leaned back in his chair, relieved. "Let me tell you, that was so fucking hot watching her lick your pussy with her sexy ass in the air. And I can't believe you made her squirt!"

"I definitely didn't expect that. I guess her husband isn't doing much for her at home."

She twirled her finger around a lock of her golden hair.

"She sure does know how to satisfy a girl. And I loved you watching us. It's such a turn on. I bet you've watched the video you took about a million times."

"You'd win that bet," replied Dean, fondly recalling the video he'd taken of the two women on his phone.

It had been a few days since Andrea's lesbian encounter with Dean's secretary Natalie. Andrea was visiting Dean at work again, as she had been doing on a fairly regular basis. The two of them had still not done anything sexual with each other since the blowjob in Dean's office several weeks back. Andrea still undressed in her bedroom window at night for Dean to watch, always teasing him, but he was becoming restless. He wanted more.

He stood up from his chair and rounded his desk, sitting on the edge, close to Andrea. She was wearing a very tight v-neck t-shirt. Today she was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were poking out erotically in his cool, air-conditioned office. The shorts she wore lived up to their namesake, as they were indeed quite short, showing off her lean, perfectly toned legs. She dangled her wedge sandal from her toe as she looked up at him, still playing with her hair. He scrutinised her carefully, trying to read her expression.

"You know, I don't have a meeting for another 20 minutes. I don't suppose..." he said, suggestively.

Andrea sat up, resting her arms on the arms of her chair, sticking her chest out and smiling at him coyly.

"Yes?" she said in mock innocence.

A knock at his office door drew his gaze away from the enticing swells of Andrea's perky tits. He cleared his throat.

"Yes, come in."

The door opened only about a foot, seemingly of its own accord, as Dean could see no one through the opening.

"Sorry to interrupt... are you busy?" said a familiar voice.

"No, it's fine Natalie, please come in," Dean said in a slightly exasperated tone.

Ever since she caught Andrea sucking his cock in his office, his secretary was always careful to knock before entering. Nat's head finally appeared in the doorway. It seemed to Dean that her face showed a trace of disappointment at seeing him and Andrea decent, and not involved in some compromising position. She looked at Andrea and blushed deeply, then spoke quickly to Dean.

"Um... Mr. Matheson is early for your meeting. Would you like me to ask him to wait?" she said, fidgeting nervously with a folder that she held defensively to her large chest.

Dean sighed. "No Nat, that's fine. Take him to meeting room B and tell him I'll be there in a few minutes."

Natalie nodded and made a hasty exit. Andrea giggled.

"She was like that when I came in today. She could barely look me in the eyes."

"I'm sure she'll get over the initial embarrassment," chuckled Dean, rising from his desk and collecting a report from a shelf.

Andrea stood and followed him from his office. At Natalie's desk, she leaned in and hugged Dean, kissing him on the cheek.

"See you soon, neighbour," she said softly into his ear.

He watched her ass sway as she walked away from him down the corridor. He noticed many other men did the same. Ever since she had been paying him visits at the office, his colleagues had taken a keen interest. She often dressed provocatively, and seemed to enjoy the fawning attention of Dean's colleagues, young and old alike.

"Damn! She is so fucking sexy," Dean's friend Jason had said to him one day as they shared lunch in the restaurant adjacent to their building.

Andrea had been sitting with them, but had just left to run some errands.

"How do you know her again?" asked Jason.

"She's my neighbour. I ran into her when I was jogging--almost literally. Found out she lives in the property behind mine. We share our back fence."

"She seems to like you. She certainly visits you at work often enough," chuckled Jason.

Dean laughed. "I suppose. She's a sweet girl. Really nice... And yeah, extremely sexy," he added, noticing Jason's smirk and pointedly raised eyebrow.

Jason tipped his mug inward, casually surveying the contents of his coffee cup.

"So... are you two...?" he lifted his eyes to meet Dean's, letting the unfinished question hang in the air between them.

A grin split Dean's face and he lowered his eyes, but shook his head. "No no, we're just neighbours. Friends. Why do you ask, Jay?"

"Just curious," he replied, feigning disinterest.

"Yeah, sure. You thinking of asking her out?" Dean said, unable to conceal a hint of annoyance in his tone.

Jay raised his hands defensively. "I don't want to step on any toes. We're mates. If you'd rather I back off..."

Dean tried to be casual, shrugging and looking across the restaurant at nothing in particular. "It's fine, do what you want. Just don't be a dick. She's my friend and I don't want any awkwardness... especially since we're neighbours."

Jay laughed. "Don't worry about it," he said, slapping Dean on the shoulder.

He stood and fished out his wallet. "We should get back to the office. You still up for drinks on Friday?"

"Definitely," replied Dean, tossing a couple bills onto the table.

He sensed the matter was closed, and hadn't thought much of it until the present, as he watched Andrea sway her sexy ass down the corridor. She turned and vanished out of sight, and just as Dean was looking away, he could have sworn he saw someone follow after her.

"Um... hello?" a voice recalled him out of his stupor.

Natalie was looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to follow her to the meeting room where Mr. Matheson waited.

"Sorry Nat. Lead the way," he said, gesturing in front of him.

Her cheeks still a rosy hue, Nat smiled nervously and turned to walk ahead of Dean. His eyes were now trained on another very attractive posterior, as he fondly recalled the same round bottom, naked in the sunlight, sticking up invitingly, presenting itself to Dean's long, hard, pulsing cock.

He suspected his meeting was going to be decidedly unproductive.

***************************

The week passed swiftly for Dean, a point for which he was thankful. Deadlines for projects had been creeping up on him faster than he was comfortable with, and Natalie's nervous and awkward disposition was beginning to annoy him. It was especially noticeable whenever Andrea came to visit him, not surprisingly, and she had made more than her usual number of trips to see him on his lunch breaks. He suspected Nat was nervous about Andrea telling him or others in the office about their intimate encounter, and that it would get back to Nat's husband. Indeed, she may have even suspected that Andrea had already told Dean, which would explain her bizarre behaviour around him over the week.

Dean stood among a group of his colleagues at the pub near his building. He looked across the room to where Natalie was standing, chatting with another woman Dean didn't recognise. After a moment, Natalie excused herself to make her way to the bar. Dean finished his beer and did the same. He wanted to clear the air.

"Hey Nat," he said cheerfully, standing next to her at the bar. "I'll get this one. What are you drinking?"

She turned her head and, noticing it was him, looked away quickly. "Hi Dean. Um, I'll have a gin and tonic, thanks."

He ordered their drinks and, after he paid, they collected them and found an unoccupied table. Nat still wouldn't make eye contact with him. She folded her arms in front of her on the table, looking off to her right out the window of the pub. It being casual Friday in the office, she was wearing a white ribbed tank top with snaps down the front. All but one were unfastened, her top wide open down to a point between her bulging breasts. Her beautiful cleavage drew Dean's eyes to her bosom, the faint outline of her black bra underneath. His mind involuntarily drifted back to the memory of her bare, heaving bust, her head turned to the side to kiss Andrea's mouth, her legs spread wide, Andrea's fingers exploring her wet pussy.

His balls tingling, Dean struggled to avert his gaze from the soft curves of Natalie's tits, finally looking up, relieved to see that she was still looking away.

"Alright," he said, touching her arm gently. "What's bothering you?"

Nat flinched at his touch, finally looking him in the eyes.

"Oh... sorry. Nothing... nothing's bothering me," she said, sipping her drink.

"I know you better than that, Natalie. You're my secretary... and my friend. We're incapable of lying to each other. I've just noticed that you've been very distracted this week."

Natalie lowered her head and shrugged non-committally. At that moment, I saw Andrea enter the pub. Her eyes searched the room, and I saw a couple of my male colleagues notice her and call her over. Nat followed my gaze, then blushed and turned back toward me.

"Especially when she's been hanging around," he noted, pointing subtly in Andrea's direction. "What's going on?"

Looking up into his eyes, Natalie looked almost surprised. She searched his face for hints of what Dean may, or may not know, narrowing her eyes.

"She didn't... tell you anything?"

Dean shrugged. "What would she tell me? I know you two hung out last weekend. Was there some gossip being shared?"

Nat continued to scrutinise him. "Possibly. And she didn't share any of that gossip with you? Remember, I'll know if you're lying."

"She didn't tell me anything about what you guys talked about." It was a half-truth. She didn't have to tell him because he'd witnessed it first-hand. "But the fact that you're asking tells me I'm missing some juicy details."

Natalie breathed a sigh of relief and a naughty grin crept across her face.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yes. I would," he said, matter-of-factly.

Her smile was genuine, and her blue eyes sparkled. She looked so pretty when she smiled, and Dean had a strong urge to lean across the small table and kiss her.

"Mind your own business, boss," she joked.

"Maybe I'll just ask her myself," he added.

"Go ahead. If she hasn't told you anything by this point, she's not going to give it up now." Natalie's tone was confident, and her body language much more relaxed.

She shrugged and giggled, then took a sip of her drink. Dean wanted to bury his face in her succulent cleavage.

"Listen, I'm sorry I've been weird this week. There's some things that have been going on lately... I've got a lot on my mind," she admitted, becoming serious.

"That's ok Nat. If you'd like to talk about it, or if there's anything I can do, just let me know."

She touched his arm affectionately. "Thanks."

A shrill shriek, followed by giggles carried through the bar to Dean's ears. He looked over in the direction of the commotion and saw Andrea laughing with a couple guys. She touched one man's shoulder flirtatiously and took a drink the other man had bought for her.

"She such a flirt," said Nat, looking over her shoulder.

After a few minutes, Andrea approached them. She hugged Natalie and kissed her cheek, then did the same to Dean, pressing her body firmly up against his. He resisted the urge to squeeze her ass, which was stuffed into a tiny pair of cotton shorts.

"Your workmates are so much fun!" she cooed to them.

"Especially when they're buying you drinks, hmm?" Dean quipped.

"They're being kind. I've never had you offer to buy me a drink."

Dean rolled his eyes and sipped his beer.

"Don't worry, you two are my favourites," said Andrea, putting her hands on their shoulders and squeezing. "Hey Nat, that guy over there," she continued, pointing across the room, "is he the one you were telling me about before? The one that... you know..."

Natalie followed her pointing finger with her eyes, then smiled and nodded. "Yep. That's him."

"I can't believe he said that to you!" said Andrea in a loud whisper.

Dean picked up his beer. "Aaaaand that's my cue to exit the conversation. I'll talk to you guys later," he said, stepping away from them to let them gossip, and finding Jason near the bar.

He stayed for another round, but decided to leave early, wanting to get to bed early after such a stressful week. He stopped by to say goodnight to Andrea and Natalie, who seemed to be the center of attention for a large group of men.

"I'm heading off, ladies. Have a good weekend."

He kissed Natalie's cheek and enjoyed one final glance at her nearly exposed breasts. He hugged Andrea and whispered to her, "You want to share a cab?"

"No thanks, I'm going to stay here a little longer. Night night, hun," she replied, kissing his lips.

Disappointed as well as tired, Dean made his way home.

*****************************************************

It was late Saturday evening, and Dean was looking out his bedroom window across to Andrea's house. All the lights were off. He had slept in late, and had only caught a glimpse of her in the late afternoon when she seemed to be getting changed in her bedroom. He was hoping she was going to invite Natalie over again, but no such luck. He had entertained the idea of inviting Andrea over for dinner, and had sent her a text earlier in the day, but she had replied that she was "going out for the evening".

Feeling restless, Dean decided he wouldn't be able to sleep if he tried, so he made his way to his lounge room to watch TV in the hopes that it would take his mind off his neighbour. After about an hour, Dean heard his phone buzz on the coffee table. Retrieving it, he read the screen. It was a text from Andrea. His heart leapt. 'I feel like showing off a little tonight. Wanna watch?', it read. 'Love to. I'll be at my window', he replied. He got up to go upstairs to his bedroom, but his phone beeped again. 'No. I want u closer. Cum to my back door', was her reply. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, and his heart beat faster. He wondered if this was his chance to finally have sex with her.

With a mixture of excitement and nervousness, Dean made his way to the back of his house. He didn't turn on any lights, and slipped out his back patio door quietly, creeping across his yard. He noticed that Andrea's kitchen light was on. He walked through the gate he had built separating their yards and cautiously moved to her patio. Suddenly, he saw movement. Andrea was inside by her fridge, opening it and retrieving a bottle of wine. She moved to the kitchen island, where Dean could see her clearly through her patio doors, the blinds being wide open.

Andrea was dressed to impress. She wore a skin tight navy blue dress, so short that Dean could almost see the bottoms of her ass cheeks, and a pair of black high heels enhancing her slender legs. The top portion of the dress was sleeveless and had a deep v-cut front, open nearly to her navel. He saw the subtle curves of the insides of her small breasts, perky enough not to need support. Her nipples poked out subtly from the fabric, and she wore a long silver necklace knotted just above her tits, which drew even more attention to her already attention-grabbing, scandalously low dress front.

Dean's hand rubbed the front of his shorts, feeling his cock begin to swell. Andrea poured herself a glass of wine, then got out another glass and filled it with water. Dean's brow wrinkled. Why two glasses? he wondered. He did not have to wait long for his answer.

A figure approached Andrea from behind. As she turned to face the mysterious guest, Dean saw who it was.

"Jay!" hissed Dean, unable to contain his shock.

So that's where she had been--on a date with his colleague and close friend. Dean clenched his fists, unsure how he was supposed to feel. Another one of Andrea's games, no doubt. She had managed to escalate their 'competition'--if that's what it was--to another level. His stomach churned and his face flushed. He considered returning to his house and ignoring the whole thing. But he knew he was kidding himself. It would be impossible. No matter what he felt, he knew he would do what Andrea wanted. He knew he was going to watch her fuck Jason. And he was certain Andrea knew it too.

Presently, she was pointing down the hall, likely indicating the bathroom. Jay smiled and nodded, then left the kitchen. Andrea quickly picked up her phone and, after squinting out the window, typed out a text. A moment later, Dean received it.

'Are you watching yet?'

She stepped to the patio doors and peered out. Dean simply held up the screen of his phone and waved it in Andrea's direction as a response. Seeing the glow of the screen, she beamed. He saw her flick the lock on the patio door, then typed on her phone again.

'Going to the lounge room. Cum in for a closer view if u like'

She smiled out into the darkness of the night, then took the neckline of her dress and pulled it open, exposing her cute breasts to Dean. Her body swayed for him erotically, and he felt a surge of blood flow into his cock. He bit his lip as she pressed her breasts against the glass doors, pursing her lips and kissing the glass, leaving a faint red lipstick print behind. Then she giggled, pulled her dress closed, turned to wiggle her perfect bottom at him, then sauntered through her kitchen toward her lounge room at the front of the house.

Dean waited in the shadows for a few minutes before daring to enter her house. He cautiously slid the door open an inch, putting his ear in the crack and listening. He heard soft voices from the front of the house. He sighed, as his curiosity got the best of him, and he slowly opened her patio door, closing it carefully behind him. He removed his flip flops and tiptoed carefully down the hallway, stopping at the wall which opened into the lounge room. He put his back against the wall, controlled his breathing as best he could, and listened.

"... see each other all the time," Jay was saying.

"Often enough, I guess. We'll pop by to each others' place for a drink every now and again. We get along so well. I really like him," Andrea replied.

Dean deduced that they must be talking about him.

"So... you two definitely aren't... I mean, you're not..." he probed.

Andrea giggled. "I told you already, we're friends. That's it."

"Ok, I just want to make sure, you know? He's my friend too, and I don't want to cause any--"

"--I didn't invite you in to talk about Dean, Jason," interrupted Andrea.

Jay laughed. "No, I suppose not. So why did you invite me in, hmm?" he said suggestively.

"What do you think, honey?" Andrea replied softly.

Dean heard faint rustling. He had to risk a peek. Peering around the wall, he saw the two of them sitting on the couch, which faced sideways so he had a profile view of Andrea and Jason. Jason was on Dean's side of the couch, and was leaning to his right, kissing Andrea. As their heads moved together, Dean could see Andrea's eyes open occasionally to scan the large lounge room doorway, undoubtedly checking to see if Dean was watching. The lights were dim, but bright enough for Dean to see everything that was happening. The couch was only a few meters from where he stood.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,627 Followers
12