The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers

"Oooh fuck..." Dean groaned, watching Nat feed Andrea his cock.

"She's learning to deep throat, I see," giggled Nat, then released Andrea.

She pulled back and gasped, strings of spit trailing from her lips to Dean's wet, swollen tip.

"God, you've got a big cock," she panted, eyeing his impressive length and girth as she stroked it.

Once again she set upon his dick, bobbing her head now in a quick rhythm as she watched him, playing with his balls. Natalie leaned against him, her tits pushing against his side. He noticed her hand pull up the hem of her skirt, and her fingers slip between her legs.

"Mmmm, watching her suck you off is getting me so hot," Nat breathed in his ear.

Dean put his arm around behind her and felt up her full ass, pulling her skirt up and gripping the soft flesh. She was wearing a thong, the fabric vanishing between her buttocks so he could feel her bare skin.

A few minutes passed, and Andrea pulled back once more, wiping spit from her lips with the back of her hand.

"I'm so fucking horny. Will you please fuck me, sir?" begged Andrea.

"'Sir'?" said Nat, raising her eyebrows.

"I pretended she was a new employee of mine for the meeting. It seems to have stuck," Dean laughed.

Dean helped her to her feet, then spun her around so she faced the table. Natalie, seeing an opportunity, quickly pulled her own panties down, hopped herself up onto the table, and pulled her skirt up around her waist, spreading her legs in front of Dean and Andrea.

"I want you to lick my pussy while he fucks you," barked Nat, stroking her wet slit with her fingers.

"Mmmm, I'd love to sweetie," Andrea replied, immediately bending over the table.

Dean pulled her dress up so it was all gathered around her waist, then stripped her panties down over her ass. He spanked it once, causing Andrea to yelp, then guided his wet cock between her legs, first rubbing it along her bare pussy lips, then pushing it between them.

"Oh Andrea... you're just as tight as the first time I fucked you," he moaned, easing his cock into her wet, tight hole.

She replied with a loud moan of her own.

"Aaaahhh, yes sir... fuck my tight little pussy!"

Natalie, in turn, guided Andrea's mouth to her cunt.

"Be a good girl and lick me, Andrea," said Nat.

Andrea did not need to be asked twice. As Dean pushed most of his length inside her, she began to tongue Nat's pussy eagerly, flicking her tongue over her clit. She used her fingers, and pushed them inside Nat as she sucked on her hard nub. Nat groaned and tipped her head up, leaning back to lean on one arm, pushing her tits out.

"Nat, show us those big beautiful tits, would you?" Dean asked, watching her enormous bust heave with her heavy breathing.

She giggled and reached up to pull her top down along with her bra, her tits exploding into view with a dramatic wobble. Dean moaned again and began to fuck Andrea as Nat ran her hand sensually over her large breasts.

"You've been eager to see these again after that night, haven't you?" she said cheekily.

"Have I ever," he responded, now holding Andrea's perfect ass as he fucked her against the table.

"You have the most perfect tits I think I've ever seen. With this sexy ass in my hands, and those tits on display, I'm a very happy man."

All three of them moaned and writhed, pleasuring each other shamelessly in Dean's office. As he watched his cock slide deep into Andrea's pussy, and admired her tight little asshole, Dean was thankful his agenda was clear for the rest of the afternoon.

"Natalie," Dean said, watching her lick her lips as her tits rolled on her chest while Andrea ate her out.

"Yeah hun?"

"Do you think I might be able to fuck you too? If you get your sexy ass down here next to Andrea's, it would be such a treat for me to give my cock to both of you."

"Ooooh Dean... you know I want it. I've wanted you for so long. But... I can't. My husband..." she trailed off, her eyes both apologetic and pleading.

"That's ok, I understand. At least we can enjoy this slut together," he said, feeling disappointed, but not letting it ruin the moment.

Soon, Andrea was backing her ass against him forcefully, taking his whole length as he pounded her ass.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, sir! I'm going to cum on your cock!" she squealed.

Dean knew her already tight pussy squeezing him tighter would cause him to erupt.

"I'm gonna cum soon too, baby," he grunted.

"M-me too..." squeaked Natalie, her big tits jiggling on her chest as she bucked her hips against Andrea's face.

"Please cum inside me, sir... I'm on the pill," said Andrea, before burying her face back into Nat's pussy.

Those words were enough to put him over the edge. Dean felt his cock swell as he slammed into Andrea's pussy, his hips smacking her ass. He felt his balls tighten and a blast of cum erupt deep inside his neighbour. He could hear her muffled moans as her pussy clenched him tightly and her body shook. Natalie bit her lip and whined as her body trembled as well, holding the back of Andrea's head firmly and looking into Dean's eyes as they all came together.

Dean pumped what seemed like a litre of cum into Andrea's pussy, blast after blast. She milked every drop of it from him, finally relaxing against the table and whimpering loudly.

"Oh sir... you filled me with your cum," she whimpered.

"Let's not let it go to waste," said Nat, panting heavily.

Dean understood her meaning, and quickly withdrew his cock from Andrea's tight cunt, lifting her up onto the table on her back and spreading her legs open for Natalie, who crawled between them, licking her lips. With her ass in the air so Dean could have a lovely view of her puffy wet pussy lips and asshole, and her large breasts hanging below her, she began hungrily sucking his cum out of Andrea's pussy. Andrea whimpered and moaned, and Dean sat down heavily in the nearby chair to watch. The girls looked incredible, semi-clothed, writhing, Nat feasting on Andrea's cum-filled cunt as Andrea played with her tits.

"Oh Nat... Ooooooh yes, don't stop," Andrea said, lifting her hips up.

Nat aggressively licked and sucked her clit as Andrea's body was overcome with another powerful orgasm. She writhed and clawed at the table, arching her back as Nat slurped at her used cunt. As she calmed down, Nat lifted her head and hopped off the table, her tits bouncing, and licked her fingers.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Dean. And so does Andrea," she giggled.

Dean smiled at her, and felt a renewed warmth in his groin. Andrea got off the table and crawled between his legs, her hands finding his cock and beginning to stroke it again.

"My god woman, you're insatiable!" Dean exclaimed in surprise.

"Wait, I need to do something," Nat said, then went to Dean's desk and returned with his phone.

She began to record Andrea as she licked and kissed Dean's cock, stroking it back to hardness as she kneeled between his legs. She rubbed the tip against her nipples and moaned.

"Wow Andrea, you are amazing," he said to her.

"Yes, sir, I'm your faithful slut."

She grinned at him, then looked into the camera with a naughty glint in her pretty blue eyes.

"Dean, I, your neighbour Andrea, promise to be your slutty little fuck toy, and to suck and fuck this big dick whenever and wherever you want me to," she spoke evenly and clearly to the camera.

She maintained eye contact with the camera and began sucking him hard, taking him deep into her throat as Nat stood next to Dean to get the best angle. She sat up and rubbed Dean's cock between her small, firm tits, then slapped his heavy cock against her nipples. She lowered her head again, and held Dean's long, thick meat against the front of her face, extending from her chin all the way to well past her hairline.

"Dean, I want to be your good little slut that you can play with whenever you are in the mood. I will do whatever you ask and let you use me for your pleasure as long as you wish," she said, addressing the camera again.

He didn't know what had come over her, but Dean felt like he had finally made her his loyal slut. All the games they had been playing had led to this, and her words thrilled him. She began sucking him off again, swirling her tongue around his head as she stroked him, looking him in the eyes now.

"You're going to make me cum again, slut," he growled, reaching down to pinch her nipple.

"Yes, please sir, give me your cum," she moaned.

She sucked him again, bobbing her head rapidly as she used both hands to stroke his shaft. He lifted his hips and grunted, feeling his dick swell. Just as he was about to explode, Andrea pulled his cock from her mouth and pointed it at her face, stroking it hard and fast, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out as she looked up at him. He erupted, spurting huge ropes of cum across her face and into her mouth. She continued to stroke him, coaxing more explosions from his manhood, coating her smiling face in his warm semen. All three of them were amazed that he was able to cum so much after only just filling her cunt with his seed.

As the last drops oozed from his cock and onto Andrea's fingers, she tried to blink through the sticky jizz as it dripped off her face onto her tits. Andrea leaned in to clean Dean's cock with her mouth, then sat back as Natalie moved the camera close to her face, capturing the thick, gooey trails of cum, then panning down to her breasts, now splattered liberally with Dean's spunk.

"Wow, Andrea... you've outdone yourself," sighed Dean, feeling a warm, exhausted glow emanating from his body.

"I'll do anything to please you, Dean. I wanna be your good little girl," she replied, smiling through the sticky mess on her pretty face.

"We'd better get you cleaned up, Andrea. People are going to start to wonder what's been going on in here," Nat said, handing Dean's phone to him and kneeling down next to Andrea.

Apparently deciding she had not had enough of Dean's second-hand cum, Nat leaned down and began licking the mess from Andrea's face, holding her head in her hands and kissing her in between long swaths with her tongue. The girls shared his cum and played with it on their tongues. Natalie rubbed her big, jiggling tits against Andrea's small, firm ones, smearing Dean's semen all over their chests as they giggled, watching their boobs bob and jostle and slide against one another. Dean quietly filmed the whole spectacle, enjoying the show the girls put on for him.

After a few minutes, the three of them got dressed, and Andrea and Nat left Dean's office after they checked each other to make sure they were clean. As a souvenir, they both left Dean their soaking wet panties, which he kept in his desk drawer. He decided to leave them both a souvenir as well, and sent them the video Nat had recorded of Andrea agreeing to be Dean's fuck toy.

It was a fantastic piece of leverage, he knew, but he suspected he wouldn't need it.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,639 Followers
12