The Tales of Mistress Raven Ch. 01

Story Info
The Initiation.
3.2k words
4.37
31.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers

The night was getting late, and she knew her "victims" would be eagerly anticipating her arrival. She stayed in the hallway a few minutes longer, knowing that their nerves would be pushed to the limit with every minute she made them wait.

She was The Mistress. Mistress Raven is the name that she took, and it would be the only name that the young men would know her by and use when around her.

Finally, after a few more minutes, she turned the knob, pushed the door open and strode into the room. The room was lit with candles placed all over the room. Their flames gave the room a soft glow, but there were enough of them in the room that one could see clearly.

The eyes of the two young men fell upon her, taking everything in. They were in total awe of what they saw before them, not believing that they were actually in her presence.

She wore all black leather. A corset, the lacings so tight, they would leave markings on her back later. A pleated skirt, that came to her mid thigh. Knee-high boots, with a spiked heel of six inches. She wore a mask covering the upper part of her face, to help keep her identity secret. Her raven black hair was pulled into a ponytail and reached to the middle of her back.

The two men could only stare at her; their mouths dropped open. Butterflies started stirring in their stomachs. Their nervousness went up a few more notches. They were both virgins and they had thought this would be a fun and interesting way to loose their virginity. Now one of them, Nick, was starting to wonder if this was such a good idea.

Nick was the buff type. Not too tall, maybe five foot nine inches. He was a young one, just on the verge of turning nineteen. His hair was a bit on the lighter brown side, and he had hazel eyes that were filled with passion. He was not too happy with the thought of being dominated, but he was willing to try anything at least once.

Wes, the other one, was defiantly up for anything, including this night. Wes was a young twenty-one year old. He was tall, six foot two inches at least. He wasn't as buff as Nick, but his body was well toned. His hair was almost black, and he had blue eyes that seemed to penetrate you to the bone.

Raven looked at the two young men sitting on the couch. She could see their nervousness, and a smile almost crossed her face. Raven could not wait to have her way with these two.

She quickly turned towards the door before the young men could see the excitement on her face.

Raven spoke, "Chasity! Come!"

Another female entered the room. She was dressed exactly as Raven, with a few exceptions. Where Raven was wearing all black, Chasity wore all white. Raven wore leather, and instead, Chasity wore lace. Where Raven had hair that matched her name, Chasity had shinning blonde hair.

Chasity came to Raven's side. Raven grabbed Chasity's hair lightly and brought her face towards her. She flicked her tongue out and ran it across Chasity's lips. Raven's tongue then parted Chasity's lips and probed inside her mouth.

Chasity opened her mouth and accepted Raven's tongue. She let out a little moan, and soon her tongue was probing into Raven's mouth.

Raven reached a hand up and gently took one of Chasity's breasts in her hand. One moment her mouth was on Chasity's mouth, and the next it was on her breast. Lightly, Raven flicked her tongue over the nipple. She bit on the nipple lightly, and then with more force. Chasity let out a moan and shuddered a bit.

Raven's other hand then lingered down between Chasity's thighs, lifting the skirt up so that the guys could see her white panties on underneath. Raven's hand then disappeared into Chasity's underwear. Raven slipped her middle finger into Chasity's sex, and was happy to feel that she was already wet for her.

Chasity tipped her head back and bit her lip. Raven worked her finger in and out a bit and then rubbed Chasity's clit. Chasity started to writher under Raven's hand.

Raven's mouth worked its way down Chasity's body until it reached her wet spot. She pulled Chasity's panties down and tossed them over in front of the guys. Her tongue was then probing deep into Chasity's cunt. Licking up her juices and flicking across the clit.

Chasity wanted so much to put her hands on her Mistress head, but she knew she could not unless the Mistress directed her to. So, she behaved like the good pet that she was, and kept her hands to her side.

Nick was in shock. He had never seen anything like this. Never in his life had he ever imagined he would come face to face with something like this.

Wes, on the other hand, had decided he was madly in love with Mistress Raven. He wanted her so badly, he was fighting the urge to get up and go to her. Finally, he could take it no more. He stood up and was about to walk towards Raven, when she turned suddenly and gave him a look that could have killed him where he stood.

Wes slowly sat back down, and he glanced over at Nick. Nick had a smirk on his face. Wes gave him a look back that said, "Shut up".

Raven had stood back up and was giving Chasity little kisses, gently biting her lips. She then turned towards Nick and Wes.

"Is it my understanding that you are agreeing to let us do whatever we want with you? No questions asked?"

Nick and Wes answered in unison, "Yes Mistress Raven."

Raven crossed her arms under her breasts, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

In unison again, only louder this time, "YES MISTRESS RAVEN!"

A slight smile crossed Raven's face. "That's much better!" The smile quickly disappeared. "I want no questions asked. You will keep your mouths shut, unless I ask you to speak! Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Raven!" Nick and Wes replied.

"Good!" Raven snapped.

"You will experience things tonight that I'm sure you've never experienced before, and most likely will never experience again. That is, unless you choose to come back to me for a repeat performance."

Raven walked over to Wes and made him stand up.

"You will follow Chasity to another room, and you will stay there until we come for you. Do you understand?"

Wes looked a little confused, but he answered how he knew the Mistress would want him to answer.

"Yes Mistress Raven."

"Good boy. Chasity, take him to the other room now." Raven commanded.

Chasity bowed her head, "Yes Mistress Raven." Chasity then signaled for Wes to follow her out of the room.

Raven turned her attention to Nick. "Nick."

"Yes." Nick replied.

Raven cocked her head questioningly, "Yes?"

"Yes...Mistress Raven?" Nick said nervously.

Raven smiled. "Hmm, you seem a little nervous. Are you sure you want this?"

Nick's eyes lit up, "Oh yes! Yes Mistress Raven. I am ready for anything you have to offer."

Raven took his hand and helped him up. "That's a good boy. There is nothing to be frightened of, really. I will be gentle, at first anyway! HA!"

Raven pulled Nick close to her and then gently kissed him. She bit his lower lip softly, "Mmm, nice lips you have..."

Just then, Chasity came back into the room. She walked over to Raven and Nick.

Raven turned Nick to face Chasity, pushing him near her. "You may touch him Chasity."

"Thank-You Mistress Raven." Chasity placed her hands in Nick's hair.

"Kiss him." Raven said.

Chasity leaned in towards Nick. Their mouths met, and soon Chasity's tongue was inside Nick's mouth.

Raven placed Nick's hand on one of Chasity's breasts. "Feel her. Let your hands wander over her body. Yes, that's it."

Nick complied, his hands grabbing her breasts and running up and down her body.

"You want her, don't you?" Raven asked.

"Yes...mmm...yes Mistress Raven." Nick mumbled.

"All in good time, all in good time." Raven replied.

Raven stood behind Nick. She ran her hand through his hair. Her finger then traced his ear. Then she moved her hand down his chest, past his stomach and towards the bulge in his pants.

"Have you ever had oral sex performed on you Nick?"

"Yes Mistress Raven." Nick answered.

"Good. We're going to do something. Chasity, you may give Nick oral pleasure now."

"Thank-You Mistress Raven." Chasity got down on her knees in front of Nick, and slowly unbuttoned his pants. While she was sliding down his pants, Raven was removing his shirt.

Raven still stood behind Nick. She came up under his arms and put her hands on his chest. Caressing him, then pinching his nipples.

"We understand that you are a virgin, and you will be loosing that tonight. What we don't want is for you to have an orgasm right away. So, in order to prolong your first time, we will make you cum before hand."

Right as Raven said the last bit, Chasity took Nick's already stiff member into her mouth, and Nick replied with, "Oh yes Mistress Raven!"

Raven came around to face Nick. She stood, with her legs spread, over Chasity. "Yes, good girl. Run your tongue up and down the shaft. Take it in your mouth now...all of it. Yes, that's good."

Raven then placed her hand on the back of Nick's head and pushed his face towards her. Her mouth went towards his, her tongue searching for his.

Chasity continued to suck on Nick's hard cock. Occasionally running her tongue up and down his shaft, circling the head with her tongue. Her hand went to his balls, and she lightly fondled them. Then took them in her mouth.

Raven stepped away and became the observer. "Yes, that's it. Stroke him, take all of him in your mouth."

Nick's head was tipped back and he was letting out little moans. "I'm so close Mistress Raven!"

"You may cum whenever you're ready." Raven replied.

Chasity seemed to quicken her mouth going up and down on Nick's cock. Her hand followed up and down right after her mouth.

Nick let out a loud moan, "AHH...Mmmm, YES!"

His body quivered as juices started to spurt out of his cock and into Chasity's mouth. Chasity kept sucking on him, keeping her mouth over his member. She made sure to get every last drop in her mouth, and Mistress Raven said, "You may swallow now Chasity."

Chasity complied, and then ran her tongue up and down the shaft and over the tip making sure to lick up every drop.

Nick let out another moan and then said, "Thank-You Mistress Raven."

"You may thank Chasity as well." Raven replied.

"Thank-You Chasity." Nick said.

Chasity only bowed her head then stood and walked over to Raven.

"That was only the beginning. There is much more in store for you." Raven said as she walked over to Nick.

She took his hand and led him to a spot on the floor where there was a feather mattress and pillows of all shapes and sizes. The mattress was covered with many different colors of silk sheets.

"Lie down on your back." Raven commanded and Nick quickly obliged.

Raven looked towards Chasity. "Chasity. Come!"

Chasity walked over to Raven.

"Remove your skirt." Raven commanded.

Chasity complied. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop to her feet.

"Now, help me." Raven said to Chasity.

Chasity unzipped her Mistresses skirt and helped her out of it. She then slid Raven's black panties down and tossed them to the side.

Raven knelt down on the feather bed and Chasity followed suit. Raven was on one side of Nick while Chasity was on the other side.

Raven took Nick's cock in her hand and gently massaged it. It hadn't gotten hard yet, and that was fine with her. She loved to feel a cock grow in her mouth. To feel it get hard from her mouth being over it.

She slowly placed her mouth over his member, rolling it around in her mouth with her tongue.

Raven felt Nick's cock growing in her mouth. She sucked on it lavishly, loving the feel of it in her mouth.

Raven took her mouth off of Nick's cock and offered it to Chasity. Chasity ran her tongue down the length of his shaft, back up, and then took all of him in her mouth.

Raven and Chasity then began to run their tongues at the same time up and down Nick's shaft. Their tongues found each other, and they locked lips, then they went back to licking and sucking on Nick's cock.

Raven sat up and looked into Nick's eyes. She then straddled him. Nick inhaled sharply. She smiled lovingly at him. "Relax, you'll be fine."

She then gently took hold of Nick's stiff, throbbing member and slowly inserted it into her wet pussy.

Nick's eyes widened as he inhaled sharply, and then he let out a loud moan.

Raven slowly went all the way down on Nicks cock, then slowly back up. She did this a few times. Then just when Nick was getting into the groove of it, she came all the way up so that his cock was no longer in her.

She paused a moment, and Nick squirmed and whimpered a bit. Raven inserted the tip of Nick's cock back in her pussy, slowly going up and down on just the head.

She teased Nick a bit with this. Going up and down on just the tip, letting the cock fall out of her, then back to riding just the tip.

Then she suddenly went down hard and fast, taking every inch of Nick into her hot pussy.

Nick gasped out loud. His eyes flew open. He arched his back, tilting his head back and then he settled back down and his eyes closed once more.

Raven continued to do this technique. Riding only the tip, then when Nick least expected it, she'd thrust down hard and fast on his cock.

When Nick thought he was about to explode, Raven would stop, letting his dick fall out of her. Resting a moment, and then putting him back in her.

While all of this was happening, Chasity was caressing her Mistress breasts, licking and sucking on them. Raven now motioned for her to sit on Nick's face. Nick accepted Chasity's pussy, licking it with his tongue. He probed deep with his tongue into her warmth, lapping up her juices like it was the nectar of the gods. His tongue flicked over her clit, and this caused Chasity to cry out in pleasure.

Raven reached across to Chasity's breasts and fondled them lovingly. She leaned forward and ran her tongue around one of the nipples, and then she sucked gently on it. Her teeth grazed over the nipple and then she bit lightly on it.

Chasity threw her head back and moaned. She rocked back and forth as Nick's tongue continued to lap at her clit.

Her rocking became more frantic, and she whispered, "It feels so good! May I cum Mistress Raven?"

"No. Not yet." Raven answered.

Chasity slowed her rocking down a bit, trying to stop herself from cumming. Nick only lapped more furiously at Chasity's twat, wanting to lick up every drop of her. This sent Chasity into a frenzy.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold off Mistress!"

Raven reached over to the side of the mattress and brought a dildo out.

"Nick, fuck her with this."

She handed Nick the dildo and he slipped it into Chasity's dripping wet pussy. He continued to lick at her clit while he pumped the dildo into her hole furiously.

Raven let this continue for a few minutes. She watched Chasity's expressions. She could tell that Chasity was trying with all her might not to have an orgasm.

Finally, Raven gave her permission, "Chasity, you may cum now."

"Thank-You Mistress!!" Chasity exclaimed.

Chasity began to rock furiously with every thrust that Nick gave her with the dildo. He began to suck on her clit, and then would lick more. Suck, and then lick.

Raven continued to ride Nick's cock, and he was thrusting upwards to meet her every thrust downwards. She had both of Chasity's breasts in her hands and continued to lick and suck on them.

Nick began to moan more, and they became louder. Chasity was in a frenzy, shaking her head from side to side, and tilting it backwards. Her moans became more frantic.

Raven rode Nick harder and faster. "Yes! Do you like that?"

"Ahhh, OHHH...YES MISTRESS!" Nick replied.

"Does it feel good?" Raven asked.

"Yes Mistress! You feel wonderful! I'm so close now!!"

Raven rode Nick even harder and faster. Nick was fucking Chasity with the dildo like there was no tomorrow. His tongue continued to lap at her juices, licking her clit, sucking on it.

Chasity moaned out loudly, "Oh Mistress! I'm cumming! OOOHHH!!" She moaned and squealed as Nick just pumped her harder and sucked on her clit. "Ahhh....uuuhhhh....YES! YES!" Chasity shuddered violently as the thrusts continued into her and Nick's tongue had no intention of stopping.

Nick's tongue did stop though. It stopped so that he could speak. "Yes Mistress! I'm so close!"

Chasity got up off of Nick's face and she crawled over to her Mistress. One of her hands went to Raven's breasts, while the other lingered down below. She began to rub franticly on Raven's clit

"YES!" Raven said.

"Mistress Raven is going to make you cum, would you like that? Would you like to cum inside Mistress Raven?"

"Yes. Please Mistress? May I?" Nick replied.

"May you what?" Raven asked.

"May I cum in you Mistress Raven?" Nick answered.

Raven bent down and kissed Nick, pushing her tongue inside his mouth, locking onto his mouth and not letting go. Finally she raised her head up a bit and answered him. "Yes. You may."

Raven and Nick's thrusts became more hectic, both of them moaning out loudly. Raven threw her head back, and Chasity took advantage of this, kissing and licking her neck, all the while continuing to rub Raven's clit.

Nick arched his hips up, trying to go as deep as he could into Raven's hot pussy. Raven moaned louder, and this excited Nick even more. He grabbed onto her hips and helped her with her up and down movements. Nick's head tilted back and he moaned out, "Ohhh...I'm cumming!"

"YES! Cum for me!" Raven replied. "Cum in me! Ahhh...ahhh...mmm..."

"Ah...AHHHHH! Nick arched up and held still as his juices flowed into Raven. At the same time, Raven exploded with her own orgasm. Her body shivered as she continued to thrust down on Nicks cock, and Chasity continued to rub her clit.

Finally, when she could take no more, she stopped her thrusting and sat still. Raven leaned forward and kissed Nick passionately. She then looked him in the eyes. "Did you enjoy that? Did it feel good? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

Nick nodded his head yes and said, "Yes Mistress Raven. I loved it. Thank-you Mistress for pleasing me. I will never forget this."

Raven rolled off of Nick and sat next to him. "You are welcome, but your initiation is not over with... yet." A wicked smile appeared on Mistress Raven's face as she let out a sinister laugh.

Ember Faye
Ember Faye
51 Followers