The Tales of the Silver Wind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I once helped this rather uncivil Candarian woman," Sebastian said as civilly as he could. "Oh, don't get me wrong she's one of a few I greatly admire. So the few times I happened to travel with her, she always wore that kind of ear ring," Sebastian said pointing to the top of her left elf-like ear. "Oh, how that woman could take down an enemy, reminds me of....well home, but well home wasn't so nice; anyway it wasn't until she took a wound to her left knee that her commander recalled her. Just the other month or two she sent word about how well her current students are fairing. I'm even thinking taking her up on her offer, how is Dindingwe this time of the year?"

Akasha was at a loss for words. She had no idea that he knew anyone that could give him passage to her home world. Her mind just couldn't grasp at just who the man was before her. To have that kind of free rein within her people's territory there was something more to him that he wasn't letting on she thought to herself. Yet how was she to get him to divulge more about his past. What really interested her was the woman in her story it sounded so much like her grandmother. In light of what she had learned about Sebastian then it wasn't improbable for him to know her grandmother.

"So do you agree young Yoruba?" Sebastian asked knowing just whose fighting style he was going to fight her with.

"Wait! Before you beat on each other I have a question of my own. If you say you can go to this world, does that mean Sebastian that you can travel freely in Candary space?" Lulu asked as her eyes remained focused on the man.

"Pretty much," Sebastian said barely glancing up. "Why do you think we haven't been raided this close to their space? Haven't you found it odd that this small ship hasn't seen a hide or hair of a Candarian ship?"

"Wait, are you telling me you called whomever and simply told them not to attack?" Lulu asked in stunned shock.

"No, he didn't tell them not to attack," Akasha said her eyes running down his body. Even with all the distractions he had yet to drop his guard, she knew one thing she was going to have to give it her all against him. Anything less than that she knew it would only dishonor Sebastian. "He simply told them if they don't wish to die then leave us be, isn't that right Sebastian?"

"Something like that," Sebastian said nodding.

"Does that satisfy your question Captain?" Akasha asked as her grip tightened on her inca stick. Then she struck the blade of her staff piercing the air where Sebastian's head once occupied. Her eyebrow twitched as Sebastian dodged every slash, every thrust, and every blow she threw at him. "It seems dodging is all you're good at," Akasha said taunting Sebastian to act. She didn't see the move, however her instincts were the only thing that saved her as the blade of his staff flew centimeters from her chin. Jumping back giving her space to move around she rubbed her chin to ensure she hadn't been hit too quickly. Then her eyes went wide as Sebastian took a stance she knew all too well. "Impossible," Akasha whispered as she saw the mischievous glint in his green eyes.

"Come young Yoruba," Sebastian said taking the Nithina fighting snake stance. "Be warned don't lower your guard I rather not cut that pretty head off," he said in all seriousness.

"It can't be," Akasha uttered in shock. As Sebastian went into a spin on his right foot she knew what was coming. His left foot was only the distraction, what she had to brace herself for was his real attack.

"Heavy," Akasha grunted as she blocked his attack. Her arms trembled, her muscles rippled in exertion as she tried to match his strength. "Tell me who taught you the snake stance?" Akasha asked in her native tongue, trying not to show how nervous she was fighting a warrior as skilled as Sebastian appeared to be. Yet once again she was met with that same guileful smirk. "Fine if you won't answer then I'll make you!" Akasha growled. Pushing off Sebastian's weapon swinging her staff upward, the tip of her blade catching his shirt mid way up his chest a satisfied smirk graced her lips knowing she could match his speed. However, her mirth was short lived as Sebastian's shirt fell open revealing the pale brand that marred his tan skin. Two circles looped around the top of the long slender spike encasing a smaller quarter size circle that hovered over the spike. She had no clue whose house the brand belonged to, however, she knew what the symbol meant.

"Forgive me I didn't know," Akasha begged as she dropped to her knees and threw herself at his feet.

"Wait! What? Oh!" Sebastian said as he looked down at his ruined garment.

"Please, forgive my brash actions, I'm not worthy to be in the same ring as you," Akasha pleaded as she pressed her forehead against the tops of his feet.

"Akasha, did you not see fit to fight me before you found out, were you not worthy to face me then?" Sebastian asked keeping his sigh to himself. He knew why she was exiled. Yet he still chose to fight her even though he wasn't supposed to, given the Candary law.

"Please Sebastian, don't make me appear weak," Akasha said trembling, hoping word would never reach her people. She knew if it did it would mean her death.

"Stand Akasha. Stand Yoruba!" Sebastian shouted, sparks flew as he stamped the blade on the gravity plating. Smirking as she rose to her feet he knew the fight was over, yet that didn't matter as much as he kept his past secret he was glad she knew who he was. "Do you see me as a man or a Candary?"

"Sebastian, please don't," Akasha said as her lip trembled, she had feared he would cast her out as was his right to given the meaning of the brand.

"Answer me Akasha," Sebastian said stepping closer to her so the others didn't overhear.

"Candary," Akasha said in a hashed whisper.

"Then next time we fight and there will be a rematch," Sebastian said smiling sweetly, presenting her with his staff telling her she had won this round. "Then when we spar again fight me like any other Candary, worry not about the brand, I broke the law that's my sin not yours," Sebastian said caressing her left cheek, he knew it was too forward for her people, yet he didn't care. All he cared about at that moment was alleviating her distress. "Excellent fight Yoruba, I hope you'll agree to a rematch at a later date?" Sebastian asked as he bowed in defeat.

Leaving Akasha rather stunned on the cargo bay floor. The footsteps on the metal stairs rang out as Lulu and Adriana raced down to their friend. Akasha just stood there as her eyes lingered on the door Sebastian had left by uninterested in the questions they were bombarding her with.

"Akasha!" Lulu said taking her friend by the arm.

"What..." Akasha stammered. She had no clue why that one act had left her so befuddled.

"Well, it appears you won that fight," Lulu smiled at her dazed friend.

"I thought he would be better," Adriana pouted.

"I didn't win," Akasha said looking down at the staff in her hand. It seemed to her he was in the same boat she was in, while the brand made him a Candary yet he wasn't one, as was she due to her heritage. Was he so different from her that he saw fit to accept her challenge, even if it meant breaking Candary law? "We just postponed the fight," Akasha said with renewed conviction as her fingers wrapped around the shaft of the staff.

"So tell, what was the freak out all about?" Lulu asked cocking out her hip. She could feel Nathan's eyes on her as he had told her numerous times, when she stood like that it accentuated her ass. While she wasn't one to show off her goods per say, unless it was to get a better deal for her crew, she never showed off her body. Yet she just couldn't stop herself when she knew Nathan was behind her.

"Oh, umm...I can't say," Akasha said growing red in the face. Pushing pass her friends before they could ask any more from her. She knew in the state of mind she was in something bound was to slip from her lips. She had already embarrassed Sebastian enough with the display, she didn't want them knowing just how connected Sebastian was.

"That was quite the let down in there," Lulu said resting against the door frame as her hand rested on the pouch she normally used to extract information from marks. Though, other than making the person compliant, it did have one side effect, giving males erections. She didn't know if his nanites would negate the powder or not, but she had to know everything about him. It wasn't like she'd be sleeping with a rotund man for every dirty secret she could garner. This was more about her own curiosity than anything else. Her eyes ran down his bare back noting what appeared to her as sixteen high powered laser bolt wounds.

"Is that what you think?" Sebastian asked as his new clean shirt slid down his chest. "Then you weren't paying attention Captain," he said with indifference.

"I get it you don't like me all that much right now," Lulu said closing and locking the door behind her. As much as she liked it when Nathan chased after her, she was the captain and as such she needed to know everything about her crew. Sebastian posed too much of an enigma to allow him to simply walk away without her tapping that well of knowledge. Slipping her hand into the pouch as her hips swayed as she approached Sebastian. "How about we fix that?" Lulu asked as she extended her fingers, blowing on the pile of the powdery drug. Lulu watched as he tried to fight through the haze, yet she knew it was fruitless to do so. Once the drug was inhaled or in contact with the skin they were under whomever's control. "Tell me Sebastian how did you get those scars?" Lulu asked seductively as she lifted his chin.

"Already told you," Sebastian said feeling a haze drifting around inside his head.

"Tell me again in more detail," Lulu ordered as her fingers skimmed along his jaw.

"We were ordered to the planet Cohalfu to put down a rebellion, yet that wasn't what we were met with," Sebastian said fighting against himself not to give in to whatever it was she just dosed him with. He knew his nanites would neutralize it eventually.

"Do go on Sebastian," Lulu cooed softly as her hand rubbed along his growing bulge.

"My men and I were cut down by the very things that were meant to replace us," Sebastian said screaming at himself inside his head as it appeared he had no way to stop his words from spilling forth.

"Ah, is that what you meant by forcibly discharged?" Lulu asked as she pressed her chest into his allowing him to feel the softness of her heavenly orbs.

"Yes," Sebastian said reluctantly.

"Shame to waste you to robots," Lulu said as her lips trailed up his neck while her hand slowly lowered his zipper. "Tell me what was your rank when you were a soldier?" she whispered into his ear as her hand grasped his phallus.

"Captain-major," Sebastian said through clench teeth wondering why he couldn't move his body. Lulu's body stilled her eyes darting to and fro at his rank, if it was anything like she guessed, then he was bound to have some kind of top secret knowledge stored in his mind. She just needed to know how to retrieve it.

"Let me ask you can the plan work or not?" Lulu asked she might be a pirate and a smuggler she did have a heart. Especially, towards those that always offered her safe heaven.

"Yes, but what you're asking is impossible for this ship to do."

"Why Sebastian? Why it is impossible for us to help those people?" Lulu asked as she slowly stroked his hard cock.

"Because you'll have to find my people along with transversing the entirety of Candarian space," Sebastian said wondering why his nanites hadn't neutralized the drug yet.

"Sebastian, take my shirt off," Lulu ordered lustfully. Lulu watched with sultry eyes as his nimble fingers worked the buttons free from their housing. Gooseflesh arose along her skin as she felt his hands dancing along her shoulders as the fabric left her skin. "Feel them Sebastian, feel how soft my tits are," Lulu said shuddering as the warmth of his hand soaked into her body as he cradled her breasts. "So you were saying we have to find your people," she said biting her lip as his thumbs rolled along her hardened buds. "Anything else we need to be aware of?" Lulu asked she loved how men played with her orbs. The very touch of it sent tremors deep down to the cradle of her womb.

"The planet, I can only assume we're currently heading to, is surrounded by a dark energy shoal unless you know how to navigate it, well let's just say it won't be pretty," Sebastian said his mind cursing as he scanned down the bio-screen that was implanted in his right eye when they infused his body with nanites. The one thing that kept him from aging for the most part was the drug they had added to the nanite solution, coating the telomeres keeping that small structure of the DNA code from degrading to a tenth of a year; that started that very painful experience. Yet every diagnostic he ran couldn't find away to counteract the drug, however they were learning.

"Tell me how actually do you know this?!" Lulu asked in a wanton purr.

"The data file you based this whole endeavor on was a mission report about a secret mission I ran," Sebastian said howling in rage when the adaptation program began to slow down. "Confounded woman what have you done to me?!"

"I'm sure in that genetically altered brain of yours, you have heard the name Canaan," Lulu whispered seductively into Sebastian's ear.

Of course, Sebastian knew of the nomadic people. They were known to raid the Empire's and Polaris kingdom's outpost. However, they were more of a nuisance than anything else, and their small numbers didn't warrant a show of force not when a more deadly foe awaited them. They were always warned never to speak to one of their people given how the drug they used to feed off of peoples sexual energies and the secrets they had a way of learning.

"I can taste your sex Sebastian," Lulu said as her tongue ran along his jaw. "You want to fuck Akasha yes? Of course, you do, she is a very attractive woman, would you like to know what her hot box tastes like?" she whispered breathlessly into his ear. "Take off your shirt Sebastian," Lulu said tugging at the hem of his shirt. "Show me that body you honed as a soldier." Mentally, slapping himself trying to will his nanites to hurry before any more of his secrets slipped from his lips. "My so hard," Lulu purred as her hands ran along his chest. "Now take off my pants Sebastian," she smirked as his training nor his nanites couldn't fight off her command. "Push them down Sebastian," Lulu purred seductively into his ear. "Sebastian, a naked woman is standing before you, fuck me like you would fuck Akasha," she said wantonly as her arms wrapped around his neck.

Lulu yelped in surprise as Sebastian's right arm reached just below her ass plucking her off the gravity plating. Grunting as her back slammed into the I-beam, her chest heaved as she sank into their embrace. She was always a sexual creature. Her people thrive on the hormones that were produced during the act. Their very nature was the source of the stories that crossed the cosmos.

"Yes, Sebastian," Lulu moaned sensuously as she held onto the lip I-beam as Sebastian kissed down her chest. She tossed her head back as his fingertips skimmed along her labia and his lips captured her hardened nipple. "Yes, right there, mmm..." Lulu said breathing heavily. This was one of the reasons she would never submit to Nathan's constant chasing after her. Her people needed sex, they crave it as well as other species, yet they didn't starve if they didn't partake of the hormones that were excreted during sex. "Fuck!" Lulu howled as two of Sebastian's fingers penetrated her mound. "Yes, fuck me Sebastian!" she said biting her lower lip as she held onto him as she rode those exploring fingers. Her body trembled as she felt his steel rod lightly rubbing along her ass cheek.

"Sebastian, put it in me, let me feel that cock deep inside of me," Lulu said wantonly. Trepidation flooded her mind as she felt that blood engorged head twitching along her moist pink lips. "O...h," was the only word that escaped Lulu's mouth as she sank down onto his hard pole. Wrapping her legs around his waist anchoring herself to Sebastian she wasn't about to be thrown off her new ride, at least not yet. "Fuck me Sebastian! Show me why Akasha wants this?" Lulu commanded as her hand ran down his sculpted chest.

Sebastian couldn't stop himself due to the drugs effect that his nanites had yet to neutralize. While his mind screamed at his body to not heed her words, his body on the other hand was enjoying the feel of how her folds squeezed his cock. The way Lulu rocked her hips as his rod glided through her wet honey pot with each thrust of his hips. How he prayed that Akasha never found out about this. He knew if she did either he or Lulu would be dead, most likely it would be both of them.

"Fuck, fuck, yes!" Lulu shouted as her canal clamped down on that rock hard cock that was currently stirring her womanhood to a blissful frenzy. "Give it to me Sebastian, show me what an Imperialist can do," she ordered knowing the drug was soon to wear off and she needed Sebastian to cum inside of her. It was another way for her body to absorb the hormones her body needed. As Sebastian carried her over to a lone supply crate she didn't waste the opportunity either. How Sebastian walked the five meters as she rode his phallus while not stumbling was a mystery to her. "God, Sebastian I love this thing," Lulu said breathlessly as her womb ignited once again coating his heated, throbbing cock in her hot cream.

"Oh, I bet you've thought of having me in this position before haven't you?" Lulu asked teasingly as her feather light touch danced along his chest as Sebastian laid her down onto the cold metal crate.

"Perhaps," Sebastian said reluctantly.

"It's okay Sebastian, I'll never tell," Lulu said blowing him a kiss. "Now stick that cock back inside of me and fuck my brains out," she said hungrily as Sebastian rocked his hips causing his hard tool to run through her dripping lips teasing that pink bud. "Oh yes! Fuck!" Lulu howled in joy as Sebastian sank that dagger back into her sheath. She could see the effects of the drug wearing off and yet she hadn't even tapped Sebastian's limits yet. Lulu smirked wickedly knowing she was going to have to use that special trick her people were also known for. Throughout the eons with her people's population so low they had learned to shape their reproductive parts into sizes that could accommodate their partners. She loved to use that little adaptation of hers when she was dealing with less savory prospects. However, now it seemed she would have to use it on her crew member to get what she needed.

"You like that don't you Sebastian? You like how my pussy caresses that cock of yours? You know you enjoy plowing that cock into me Sebastian," Lulu said grinning madly as her walls closed in tightening her canal to two sizes smaller. Her eyes flashed evilly as Sebastian gasped at the sudden change of her womanhood.

"Ah, hell... fuck," Sebastian groaned loudly as his hot sticky seed shot forth.

"Well, Sebastian that was delicious," Lulu said licking her lips as she savored the lingering hormones in the air. Her eyes ran down Sebastian's exhausted body as her shirt danced along her skin as it settled onto her shoulders. The brass buttons flashed in the radioactive light of the plasma injectors as they slid into their corresponding slots. "You can expect to see me again having a spin on that tool. At least until Akasha takes you as a mate, until then Sebastian, you and I will be getting to know each other," Lulu said smirking as he glared up at her. "Oh, if you don't want Akasha knowing that you had sex with another woman, then next time I come here alone you'll welcome me to your bed freely," Lulu said as her leather pants ran up her smooth leg. She wanted him to see as much of her body while the drug worked itself out of his system, but give her enough time to distance herself from Sebastian should he try anything. Though, if he had kept his secret from everyone for so long then she knew he would keep what they had done under wraps.