The Talk

Story Info
The talk between a son and mother leads to making love.
9.1k words
4.43
269.7k
87

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the platform eagerly waiting for the train to come was Adithya. He kept looking at his watch and found it reading 3 minutes to 6 p.m. He was getting impatient as the train carrying his mother was destined to reach at 6.

Adithya looked forward to meet his mother who was joining him as his wife Rashmi had gone to her mother's house for the first time after marriage. He stood with abated breath waiting for the train to come and when he heard the shrill whistle of the train he was relieved.

Adithya was pleased when he saw his mother alight. It was almost 8 months since he had last seen her and today his joy knew no bounds when he hugged his mother and welcomed her.

Nanda a cherubic woman in her early forties was enchanted to see her son after a long time and seeing him her eyes were filled.

Adithya carrying her luggage escorted her to his car and soon they reached his apartment. Nanda was pleased to see her son who in a span of 8 months had done wonders and was well settled in his life.

After having a look at the plush decorations of his flat, stacked with rich carpeting and exquisite furniture, looked upon his son and said "you seem to be doing well."

"Yes, these are gifted by the company" he replied.

"And the car" she asked?

"That is my own" he replied proudly.

"What did you do to get all this. Did any of your boss's daughters fell for your charms?" she asked him teasingly.

"No. My boss does not have any daughters" he replied.

"Then how did you posses all this" she asked smilingly while her eyes roamed again on the interiors.

"It's because, my Boss fell for my charms" he replied.

"How come" she said somewhat perplexed by his answer?

"Because she is a charming woman like you" he replied.

"I know how charming he is" she replied knowing very well that he was joking.

"Then why did you ask" he said.

"I wanted to see whether you have changed" she replied.

"Have I changed" he questioned her back?

"No, you have not. But I had a doubt" she replied.

"What doubt had you in mind" he asked.

"Being newly married, having a beautiful wife, well settled in life. I thought all this might have changed you" she replied.

"Nothing can change me. You know me" he said.

"Yes, I know you and I am happy that you have not changed. Tell me how is Rashmi" she asked enquiring about her daughter-in-law.

"Oh! She is fine" he replied.

"Missing her" she asked looking at his face.

"A little" he replied coyly.

"Only a little" she asked him quizzically.

"No I miss her a lot but now that you are here the things will change" he replied.

"How will they change" she asked.

"I will have your company till she returns" he replied shyly.

"You mean you will keep me only till she comes back" she asked.

"No, it's not that. You can stay here forever" he replied.

"But, I have come only for a short duration" she replied.

"Why don't you stay here itself Mom" he said.

"For how long" she asked?

"Forever" he replied.

"What about the farm. Who will take care of it" she said?

"Give it for lease or sell it" he replied.

"And?"

"And you can stay here" he replied.

"Till Rashmi comes back" she asked humorously.

"No Mom, not only till she returns but for ever" he said.

"Will you bear all my expenses" she asked?

"I will" he replied enthusiastically.

"Think again, I am spendthrift" she said.

"You just have to say and I will get it for you" he replied.

"Are you so sure" she asked.

"I am positive" he replied.

"We will see" saying this she went looking into other rooms and was pleased to see them equally well furnished. Finally when they stepped into his bedroom she was surprised to see a huge cot laid in the middle of the room with rich coverings and mirrors fixed at different angles. Seeing her own reflections in the mirrors she turned to face him and said "it's enchanting."

"If you like it you can use it" he said.

"I love it" saying this she laid down on the cot.

It was when his mother in her enthusiasm relaxed on the cot her sari slipped exposing her midriff. Adithya turned his face from looking at her bare body but whichever direction he turned her reflection was there in the mirror.

Adithya shied and felt embarrassed to stand in front of her and as his mother saw the reason for his discomfort, she quickly pulled her sari up and set it right.

Getting up she went to the kitchen and as she was rummaging through the utensils she heard her son "have a wash, we will dine out."

Pleased with it she excused herself and went in to change.

Adithya took his mother to one of the nearby restaurant as he felt his mother would be tired from the journey and when they arrived back to the flat he heard his mother say "don't you have any better restaurants?"

"We do have and tomorrow you shall visit one, now take rest. You seem to be tired" he replied.

"Yes, I am famished" she replied.

"Then why don't you go in" he said looking at the master bedroom.

"You don't mind me occupying it" she asked earnestly.

"No, I don't" he replied.

Nanda carrying her baggage went inside and after putting on her night gown as she lay on the enormous bed she felt a soothing effect. Her body felt relaxed and soon she was fast asleep.

The next morning as she woke up she was pleased to find herself in the new surroundings. After having a refreshing bath when she came in to dress up, she stood gazing at her own figure in the mirror. Looking at the reflection of her naked figure in the mirror she felt her body warm up.

She stood admiring her own figure. Turning to right and left, she stole a fleeting glance of her own curves and felt the age had not caught up with her body. Her body was well proportioned and she had plenty of youth still remaining in her.

As this sight had a soothing effect she started to dress up slowly, while her eyes roamed over her body. After finishing dressing up she walked out of the room light heartedly.

When Nanda came she did not see Adithya. He was still sleeping as the previous night the vision of his mother had tormented him. However hard he tried to shake the image of his mother lying on the cot with her waist exposed he could not succeed. It was lingering on his mind and at that instance he badly missed his wife.

Nanda took to preparing the breakfast and when she was through it she saw him coming.

A tried Adithya on approaching his mother asked "did you sleep well."

"Yes and I see you did not. Are you missing Rashmi" she asked.

"Yes" he replied impulsively and then shook his head.

"I know, I can understand" she said trying to soothe him.

"It's not that. I could not sleep for sometime, that's all" he replied.

"Why, what bothered you" she asked?

"I had vague dreams" he said as he could not reveal the facts.

"Can you tell me about them" she asked.

"I will, but not now" he replied.

"Okay, come have your breakfast" she said.

Sitting at the dining table close to his mother, Adithya looked straight into her face. His mother looked beautiful. He was seeing her from a different point of view. Her charming face brought much relief to him. Gradually the fatigue gave way and he felt refreshed as he kept staring at her.

Seeing him staring Nanda smiled and asked "what's up. Have I changed?"

"No, you have not changed but you look charming" he replied.

"Charming? Are you sure you are addressing me or do you have anyone in mind" she asked.

"Who can be more charming than you" he replied.

"Don't forget your wife" she replied.

"She is no match for you" he replied.

"You are lucky as she is not here, otherwise you had it" she said.

"Why? I am not sacred of her and moreover it is a fact that you are more charming" he said.

"Why do you find me charming? Because I am your mother" she asked?

"No, more than being my mother you are a charming woman" he replied.

"So you are seeing me like a woman and not as your mother" she asked?

"Yes, that's true" he replied.

"That's good and I accept your compliments. But tell me how different I am from others" she asked.

"Well you have a lovely face and you look attractive in every respect" he replied eyeing her figure and commenting on it.

"Do I look attractive in this dress" she asked looking at the old sari she had wrapped around?

"Yes" he replied.

"Then I may look better in some of the rich saris" she said.

"I think you would look gorgeous" he said.

"But I don't have any rich sari to wear" she replied.

"We will buy a few" he said.

"Why? Do you want me to look more charming" she spoke softly.

"Yes, that's it. I want you to be well dressed" he said.

"Well dressed or look gorgeous" she asked?

"Both" he replied shyly.

"Then you may have to spend your hard earned money in buying me a few saris" she said.

"I will take you for shopping after I return," saying it he left for office.

Nanda was delighted to hear his words and as evening approached she went up to his bedroom. There she started rummaging her suitcase and came out with a golden color silk sari. She had brought it for special occasion.

Holding the sari over her as she looked at her reflection she again felt warm sensations engulf her body and as she turned, her gaze fell upon the wardrobe which was slightly ajar.

Curiously as she opened it she found it stacked with her daughter-in-laws clothes. On impulse, as she pulled the small drawers she found a variety of inner garments which dazzled her. She pulled out a brassiere and holding it in her hand she felt a desire to try it on.

Removing her blouse and bra as she put on her daughter-in-laws brassiere she found them snuggling her breasts and show them prominently. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt as though she was a teenager. Without removing it she put on her other clothes.

Soon her son came home and when he asked her to dress up to go out she eagerly went into the room and came out wearing the golden yellow sari.

Adithya was pleased to see her decked in the rich sari and when they went out to the shopping mall and saw other men eying his mother, he felt proud to be her escort.

After finishing their shopping Adithya took his mother to a posh restaurant. While they were having their dinner as his mother bent forward to pick up a glass of water, her sari slipped allowing Adithya to have a look at the top of swollen breasts popping out. Looking at the top of her breasts Adithya could not stop staring at her chest.

Nanda saw him looking at the exposed part of her chest. His staring ignited her body and when he did not pull off his eyes from it, she slowly sat upright pulling her sari back on her chest. She felt delighted to see him staring at her rather than shying away. This prompted her to smile at him when she sat straight.

Looking at his mother's smiling face Adithya got encouraged by it and the whole of the evening he was waiting to catch another glimpse of it which did not materialize.

Nanda read his mind and felt happy that she had succeeded in drawing his attention to her bosom. When they finished their dinner she extended her hand and Adithya very fondly held it as they walked out of the restaurant.

On reaching home as both of them sat on the sofa Nanda turned to her son and said "thanks."

"What for" asked Adithya.

"For the great treat" she replied.

"On the other hand, I should thank you" he replied.

Now it was her turn to ask "what for."

"For giving me wonderful company" he replied.

"Were you happy" she asked?

"Yes, I was delighted to escort a charming lady" he replied.

"Are you sure? Did you not feel bored up to be with an old woman" she asked.

"Who said you are old. You were as charming as anyone could hope for" he replied.

"I am flattered. Tell me why did you insist on me guying the pink sari" she asked?

"Because I felt it would look good on you. Don't you like it" he asked.

"Yes it is lovely but I felt as it is very thin it may show off . . . . " she did not complete the sentence.

"No, it is not that transparent. You should see some of the saris Rashmi wears" he said.

"Ah, yes, today I peeped into her wardrobe. She has a fantastic collection" she said.

"You are welcome to use any of her saris" he replied.

"Don't you mind?" she asked smilingly.

"No, not at all, feel free to use anything" he replied.

"Do you know? I have already used one of her garments" she replied and instinctively felt that she should not have said it.

"Is it, I don't see anything. What have you taken" he asked looking at her.

Nanda felt she was cornered and as she had to answer him said "I used one of her brassiere."

"Which one? I usually pick them for her" he replied.

"The skin colored one" she replied shyly.

"She has many skin colored ones, can I see it" he asked.

Hearing those words Nanda felt a hot current rush up her spine and as she felt she had to answer him said "well if you want to I can reveal it to you but first you should promise me one thing."

"What?" asked Adithya getting anxious?

"That you would consider me like a friend and not like a mother" she said.

"Have I not treated you like a friend? Was it not resolved earlier?" he put back the question to her.

"Yes, but still I need some assurance" she replied.

"You have it" he replied getting bolder.

"Okay. This one" saying this she slowly slid the top of her sari and putting a hand inside her blouse drew the top of the cup of her bra for him to see.

Adithya was delighted when his mother pushed her sari down and when she put her hand inside her blouse and drew out the top of her bra he felt aroused. He leaned forward to have a better look and said "does it fit you."

"It's a little tight but manageable" she said as she pushed it back.

"What size is yours" he asked?

"Why?" his mother asked pleased with his question.

"So that I can pick up some for you" he replied.

"Will you do that for me" she asked a little surprised.

"Yes, I will pick them up tomorrow" he replied.

"What size is this" she asked playfully.

'Its 32 and yours?" asked Adithya softly.

"Mine is 34" said his mother taking a deep breath.

"Which color do you fancy" he asked her.

Hearing this she blushed and said "anything which you prefer."

"Then can I see you wear them" he asked.

This questioned shocked her. She was unable to answer him back. She thought for a few seconds and asked "do you want to?"

"Yes, I do and that is the reason why I pick up for Rashmi" he said.

"What else do you pick up for her" she asked getting excited.

"All that I fancy" he replied.

"And she likes them" she asked?

"She likes them and moreover . . . . ." he did not complete the sentence.

"Yes, what" she asked getting impatient?

"She puts them on for me" he replied.

"Is it? Do you want me to wear them for you" she asked.

"Yes, if you don't mind" he uttered the words softly.

"And show them to you" she asked naughtily.

"Yes, that's the point" he replied.

"What there's for me" she asked?

"You will own them" he replied.

"Ah, as I own them you will take a look. A great idea indeed" she said teasingly.

"I will take you for a treat" he replied.

"No I don't need any of your treats" she shot back.

"Then what do you want" he asked getting closer.

"Me?"

"Yes"

"I don't know what I want. As I have come here I feel I am bound to take care of you" she said this to herself.

"What" asked Adithya?

"Nothing" she said getting up.

"Mom" called Adithya.

Looking back she said "yes."

"Can you wear that one" he asked?

"Which one" she asked getting rooted to the spot knowing very well what he wanted her to wear?

"The sari which I bought you" he replied.

"Pink one" she asked?

"Yes, the pink one" he said getting thrilled at the prospect of seeing her in it.

"If you want to" she said.

"Yes, I want you to wear it" he replied.

"Right now" she asked?

"Yes, right now" he replied taking a deep breath.

"Are you are not getting impatient" saying this she went into the room.

Adithya waited patiently for his mother to come back and when she did after 5 minutes he was thrilled to see her and said "you look gorgeous Mom."

"Are you telling me the truth" she asked lifting her eye brows.

"Yes, I am speaking the truth" he said as his eyes roamed over her.

"Are you pleased" she asked.

"Yes" hissed Adithya.

"I can see it, but I am feeling ashamed" she replied.

"Why, what for" he asked?

"To stand before you draped in this thin sari" she said.

"What's there to feel ashamed of" he asked her.

"I feel . . ." she said.

Getting to know her meaning he said "No you are not."

"Is this the way you both play games" she asked?

"Sometimes" he replied.

"And other times" she asked?

"Mama, I cannot answer that" he said.

"Why" she asked coming closer.

"Because I cannot reveal it to my mother" he replied.

"Don't forget what we resolved earlier. At present you are not talking with your mother" she said.

"I am sorry, I had forgotten it" he replied.

"Then tell me" she insisted.

"Well, usually I pick clothes which fancy me and she wears them for me" he replied.

"And wearing them she parades in front of you" she asked?

"Yes, it's like that" he replied.

"And you sit there watching" she asked?

"Yes, I love watching" he replied.

"Does she remove all her clothes" she asked?

"Sometimes she does and sometimes I comply" he replied.

"Are you missing her" she asked?

"No, not now" he replied.

"Why, because I am here" she asked?

"Yes, because you are here" he replied.

"But I cannot do what she does" she said.

"I know it but I am happy with what you have done so far" he said.

"And what is that" she asked?

"You have worn the sari which I bought" he replied.

"And"

"And you showed me your bra"

"And"

'And I had a glimpse of your swollen chest in the restaurant" he said.

"Yes, I saw you staring at my bosom in the restaurant. What else did you see" she asked.

"Nothing more" he replied.

"Did you forget what you saw yesterday" she asked?

"What did I see" he asked a little confused.

"You saw my bare belly" she replied.

"Ah! That is nothing. Now I can see more than what I saw yesterday" he said as his eyes took to her waistline.

"And that is why you made me wear this thin sari" she asked?

"Yes, I wanted to see you in it" he replied.

"Because it reveals a lot" she asked.

"Yes, it shows off your features to the maximum" he said.

"And you take pleasure in viewing it" she said.

"Yes and I am honored to watch you clad in that sari" he replied.

"You know very well how to impress a woman" she said.

"Are you impressed by my words" he asked her?

"Then what do you think prompted me to wear this sari" she asked.

"I am delighted to hear it" he replied.

"You ought to be" she replied.

"You have a gorgeous figure" he said.

"Do you say that to every woman" she asked.

"Only those who pose for me" he replied.

"Oh! You think I am gorgeous just because I am posing for you" she asked?

"No, not just because of it but you do posses a gorgeous figure" he replied.

"What's so gorgeous about me" she asked as her eyes took to her body.

"Well, you are tall. You have a beautiful face, dark eyes, rosy cheeks and pouting lips" he said.

"Do you call a woman gorgeous if she is tall, with dark eyes, rosy cheeks and pouting lips" she asked?

"No"

"Then whom do you call gorgeous" she asked?

"For the one who has a good looking bosom, a deep curvaceous waistline, well rounded buttocks, and long slender thighs" he replied.

"And you find all those features in me" she asked getting thrilled.

"Yes and more of it" he replied.