The Talk & The Touch

Story Info
The girl next door is defiled.
2.5k words
3.72
63.8k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonP
DonP
7 Followers

Katie couldn't believe her cute little ears.

"So, you're breaking up with me?" she said. She knew it was the wrong thing to say, but she couldn't think of any other way to say it.

"No," Josh said. "We're not breaking up with you because you're not dating us. That's the problem."

Katie blinked her big brown eyes. "But we're neighbors," she said.

"I know, but Matt likes you and I really like you, too. We both think you're really sexy... really sexy. Even if you were sleeping with Matt, I'm not sure I could take it. And if you were with me, I know I'd never hear the end of it from him."

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Katie said.

Josh shrugged.

She had been living in the building for only six weeks after finally moving out of her aunt's garage in the suburbs. Now that she was in the big city, Katie was sure she'd find success. She just needed a few close friends. Matt and Josh were so far the only two she'd met and that was mostly out of proximity. They lived next door.

"So, what? I have to fuck both of you guys or you'll stop being my friend?" Katie said, frowning.

"It's not exactly like that," Josh said. "But Matt and I, we're both guys in our mid-twenties. We're not looking for friends. We're looking for fuck buddies."

"That's all you want? A fuck buddy?"

"That's all Matt wants. Me, I'm not sure. Depends..." Josh said, staring deeply into Katie's eyes. He shook his head, getting back on point. "You're taking all of our attention, but we're not getting the attention we want from you, and we're spread too thin to get it somewhere else."

"You want me to stop coming over if I'm not going to have sex with either or both of you? And I guess you don't want to go out for drinks with me anymore either?"

"I know it would be easier for me... for all of us, if we spent less time together," Josh said.

"But I really like you guys." Tears welled up in Katie's eyes for a split second before she regained her composure. "Okay, listen. Let's all go out tonight. I'll show you a girl can be a good friend. I'll help you get some action. And if you don't score, I'll make it up to you."

*

"Make it up to us how?" Matt said, sliding wax into his hair.

"I don't know," Josh said. "That's all she said."

"All right, but this is her last chance."

Twenty minutes later Katie knocked on the door. Her coat went down to her calves and her boots went up to her knees. "You guys ready?" she said.

The guys nodded and grumbled.

"You sure?"

Katie opened her coat, revealing a tiny black miniskirt and a scoop-neck shirt that swept off both of her shoulders and down far enough to show some nice cleavage. Two red bra straps stuck out of the shirt, hugging onto her otherwise bare shoulders.

As they sat around drinking drafts in Pluto's across the street, Matt and Josh watched as Katie approached the bar. Neither one of them really knew her very well, but they both wanted her so bad. That was all Matt needed to know. Josh, on the other hand, was more curious.

He played out the possible scenarios. He liked having her as a friend, but he didn't think they'd ever really be friends with so much sexual tension in the air. And the friendship would be over if they had sex. Or at least this version of it. But that was over now anyway, given what he'd said. Basically called her a cock tease.

The bar was full of slim pickins, which is to say it was mostly empty save for a few unappealing girls here and there. Matt had actually fucked a couple of them together in his only threesome, but now they wouldn't give him the time of day. The looked over at him, wondering about this hot chick he came in with, but that was it.

*

Two hours later, the three of them were back in the guys' apartment, standing around fidgeting. They were drinking bottles from a mostly full twelve-pack in the fridge.

"So, you said you were going to show us something..." Matt said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you guys didn't hook up tonight, but it's not my fault. Not for my lack of trying," Katie said.

"Even if there were other girls there, it would have been hard to pay attention to them with you looking so hot the whole time. Flirting and flipping your hair, you kept them away more than brought them over," Josh said.

"I tried!" Katie said, mock defiant.

"You're like a vacuum," Matt said. "You suck up our desire and there's no energy -- or even if there was -- no reason to go anywhere else... except that you're not sucking..."

"I'm not sucking... you off? That's right, I'm not. But I will show you something, as promised."

"What kind of something?" Josh asked.

"Something nice. Something good, that will bring us all closer together."

"Maybe I'll show you something, too," Matt said.

"Hold on there, stud," Katie said. "Another round of drinks! I'm gonna pee."

Katie finished her beer, dropped the bottle in the trash, and walked out of the room. Matt got up and went into the kitchen. Josh heard the refrigerator door open and the sound of clinking glass bottles. Then he heard three pops.

A moment later, Matt returned with two bottles in one hand and one bottle in the other hand, a huge grin on his face.

Matt put the single bottle on the coffee table and Josh reached for it.

"No no," Matt said softly. "That's hers. Here you go." He handed Josh one of the other bottles.

"Why is that hers?" Josh asked incredulously.

"I doped it," Matt said. "We're gonna get a show whether she's going to give it to us or not."

"Dude, she could be planning to suck our dicks anyway," Josh said. "Show us she has no gag reflex."

"Other than the fact that she just told us she was specifically not going to suck our dicks, you mean?"

"Maybe she was just fucking with us," Josh said.

"Yes. She is fucking with us by not fucking us. I just want to see her tits, okay?"

"She's acting kind of weird tonight," Josh said. "She might be down for it anyway."

"That's really unlikely," Matt said.

"What's unlikely?" Katie said.

She had a towel thrown over one shoulder and was holding the belts to the boys' bathrobes in her hands.

They looked up at her curiously from the couch.

"Oh," Matt said. "Josh here thinks you might get naked for us tonight. I was just telling him that it's probably unlikely. What's up with the towel?"

"Finish your drinks," Katie said.

The guys sipped their beers.

"Matt, you're wrong," Katie said. "I am going to get naked. Now drink up, there's just a couple of rules."

Josh and Matt downed their beers in one long swig each, then slammed the beers down on the table. Katie took a sip of the third beer, then put it back on the table and threw the towel on the armchair opposite the couch the guys were sitting on.

"Take off your shirts," Katie said. "It will help me get more comfortable."

The guys pulled their shirts off. Matt was lanky and lean. Josh had broad shoulders and a large chest.

"I'm just going to tie you guys up so there's no funny stuff, okay?"

"Okay," Josh said.

"If you have to," Matt said.

Katie went about tying Matt's hands together, then down to the leg of the sofa. As she bent down, Josh got a peak of her matching red panties. Then she gave Josh the same treatment, except she bent at the knee to tie him off at the other leg of the sofa so Matt didn't get the same view.

Now, with both guys bare-chested, seated next to each other on the couch, hands bound together and then tied off to opposite sides, Katie moved back to the armchair.

She took another big pull on her beer, then stepped one foot on the armchair.

"Katie," Josh said.

She unzipped the boot, exposing flesh down to her ankle. "Yeah?"

"Nothing."

She removed the boot slowly, then unzipped the other one in the same way, took it off, and tossed the pair to the side. Next, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop around her ankles.

As Katie stepped out of her skirt, she looked at the guys, watching as bulges grew in their pants. They drank in her firm legs, their eyes moving up from her ankles to her smooth thighs.

Slowly, Katie peeled her shirt up, exposing inch by inch her flat stomach, the curve of her hip, her ribs, her red bra. She dropped the shirt on top of the skirt, then took the towel off the chair and laid in out on the floor.

"Okay guys. Now you close your eyes. I'll take the rest off and you can ask me questions and talk, but as soon as either of you opens your eyes, I'm getting dressed and going home."

"Oh, come on," Matt said.

"Or, I could go home now," Katie said, standing statuesque.

Her body radiated sensuality and neither of the guys could have her leave now.

"Why do you need the towel?" Josh said.

"You'll find out. Are we agreed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, close your eyes and keep them closed. Either of you open one, I'm gone."

The guys closed their eyes.

"How do we even know you're taking the rest off?" Matt said, his eyes squinted shut.

Katie slid her panties down her legs and tossed them onto Matt's face. He inhaled deeply, then jerked his head, dropping the panties down off his chin and onto his stomach.

"Nice," Matt said.

"What happened?" Josh said, turning his blind eyes toward Matt.

"She just hit me with her panties."

Katie unsnapped her bra and slipped it off her large breasts. She flung it at Josh, but it did not fly as well as her panties. It landed on his knee.

She cupped her tits and pinched her nipples.

"That was my bra, Josh."

"How big are your tits? I mean, I know they're big, but what size are they?"

"They're C," Katie said. "Really between C and D, but they look so big because I'm small."

"Yeah."

Katie reach down and grabbed her beer. She gulped it down quickly.

"Okay, now I'm sitting in the chair... I just finished my beer and now I'm running my fingertips over my body. My nipples are getting hard. My skin is smooth."

She parted her legs. She caressed her thighs, then brought one hand back up and ran it over her abdomen, her belly, her breasts. The other hand inched its way to her crotch.

"My pussy is getting wet," Katie said. "I'm small. Do you know what I mean?"

"Tight?" Josh said.

"Shallow?" Matt asked.

"Yes and yes. I have a small opening and it's not that deep. Big dicks hurt... feels good, but it's a painful good. I also get really really wet. I'm getting wet now."

"Are your fingers inside?" Josh asked.

"Not yet," Katie said.

She ran her fingertips over her lips. Glistening moisture began to leak out. She touched her clit and moaned softly.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm touching my clit... now I have two fingers around half-way in. I'm so wet now and the more I do it... oh oh..."

"Keep going baby!"

Katie was so turned on by now that she forgot about the rules. She'd managed to get more comfortable than she thought she would, and now it felt so good. She kept going.

"Ah, ah, oh yeah, oh god!"

The boys heard the sound of liquid hitting the towel.

Matt opened his eyes in time to see Katie gyrating and convulsing in the chair. Clear fluid splashed out of her pussy onto the towel below. Her thighs were soaked; the leather chair she was sitting on was drenched.

"Oh yeah!" Matt said.

She was unbelievably sexy. Her body amazing. Her cunt sopping.

Finally, her body rested.

Josh opened his eyes and saw her slouched in the chair, breathing heavy, but slowly coming back to normal. She was so hot.

"You have got to untie me," Matt said.

Katie's eyes refocused and she looked at both guys seemingly for the first time.

"Hey! Your eyes are open. Game over."

She stood up.

"Oh man," Josh said.

"This is about trust," Katie said. "You guys lost."

"No, it's about lust," Matt said.

"Does that always happen?" Josh said.

Katie started collecting her clothes.

"Yeah. I'm so small, and I get so wet, it's not always easy for the guy... it's not always... guys... sometimes it's hard to... get... me... off."

Just as she got the words out, Katie collapsed onto the floor.

Matt struggled with his hands and finally freed them.

"I can't fucking believe it," he said.

He stood up and went over to Katie.

"Hey dude," Josh said. "Untie me now."

"Hang on a sec," Matt said, lifting Katie up and placing her softly back in the chair. She was unresponsive, out cold. Matt licked her left nipple, running his tongue up her breast to her neck. "She's amazing."

"Dude!"

"I've just gotta feel that pussy."

Matt spread her legs and examined Katie's crotch. It was still soaking wet. He slipped a finger inside, then brought it out and pulled her lips apart. He licked her clit and her body undulated, but she did not wake up.

"She's getting wet again, I just have to feel it."

Matt dropped his pants. His erection bobbed back up. He moved it close to her sex. He spread her lips further and pushed his head into her opening.

"Fuck, she is small. So wet though,"

He slowly pushed his way in. The cunt gripped him.

"This is the most amazing pussy I've ever felt," Matt said, now slowly pulling back.

"Okay," Josh said. "This isn't right."

"Oh no. It's so right," Matt said.

He grabbed her hips and thrust into her again slowly.

"Come on dude. Feeling her is one thing. Fucking her is something else."

"You'll get your turn."

Matt rubbed her clit with his thumb as he fucked her. He bent down and licked her other nipple.

"Not as responsive as I'd like, but still a fucking... oh."

Another torrent of juice came sliding through the pussy. Matt found himself slipping more easily in the pussy now, still tight, but so wet. So perfect.

"Don't come in her, man. That wouldn't be right."

"I know... that's fucked up. But she's so nice... so.... Ah!"

Matt pulled out and shot his wad on her clit. His cock was dripping wet with her juice. He picked up the towel and wiped her off. Her body twitched as he touched her sex again.

Then Matt straightened up, wiped his member with the towel, and walked over and untied Josh.

Matt went into the kitchen and Josh heard another beer pop sound.

Josh gathered up Katie's clothes, then picked her up off the chair and took her into his bedroom.

DonP
DonP
7 Followers