The Tamed Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine27
Jasmine27
108 Followers

"I'm going to show this to one of the real men who fuck me good. Maybe he will come and fuck you someday, just to show you how it's done."

The whole feeling was far from being like an orgasm but the pain was becoming addicting and he loved it. He felt as if he was going to cum non stop. When he felt that he was empty, his hips started moving faster, trying to make the whole thing end quicker.

Finally, he was coming dry. At this point even if he was spent out, he was gasping and sobbing. Tears making his cheeks wet.

"Please, it's too much, Mistress," he managed to let out in a voice that showed how ruined he was.

He heard the phone being put on the table and soon, his mistress was behind him. She switched off the vibrator and pulled it out with a wet sound. Jensen breathed out in relief.

"I think you know what to do, right?"

Jensen managed to pick himself up with whatever strength he had left and pulled the bowl in front of him. He started licking like a dog.

"You better clean it well, you know we don't wash this bowl."

Jensen did do a good job at cleaning up the bowl, lapping up every single drop. When he was done, he looked up and saw his mistress, sitting on the couch with his cock cage next to her.

"Time to get back in."

*****

Author's note: I hope you liked this story. Don't forget to vote and to leave a comment, telling me what you think. Feel free to check out my profile for updates!

Jasmine27
Jasmine27
108 Followers
12