The Taming of a MILF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra stood shaking.

"Now strip bitch! All of it!"

Sandra stood motionless hoping she'd heard him wrong.

Tyler pulled out another one of the flash-drives and held it up. "Do you think I'm bullshiting you about sending this to all those people?"

Sandra's hands were trembling as she unbuttoned her dress. The hopelessness of her situation was slowly sinking into her psyche. The fear of the public humiliation and the thought of losing everything she had through a divorce was more than she could handle. She was willing to do whatever Tyler had in mind for her to keep this a secret. She just hoped it would be over quickly. Her clothing dropped in a heap at her feet as she shed each piece. Finally she stood before the two brothers naked.

"You were right little bro." Tyler said. "She's got a nice pair of tits. We'll have a lot of fun with those. They don't call them funbags for nothing." He turned his attention to Sandra. "Get over here bitch!"

Sandra walked across the living room floor till she was standing within arms reach of Tyler.

Tyler looked her body up and down, inspecting her like she was a piece of meat. He reached out and caressed her tits. "Very nice! I'm going to enjoy fucking these!" His hands drifted down her stomach to her cunt. "Shave the pussy and keep it shaved! And I mean as smooth as a baby's butt. Make sure it's shaved before the next time I come over!"

Sandra looked up with resignation in her eyes. The defiance in her was gone. "The next time?" she asked. She had hoped this would be a one time deal.

Tyler gave her a sinister grin. "Yeah, the next time! I plan on owning you for a long time." He looked at his brother. "Go sit down in that chair over there." Tyler pointed to a cushioned chair across the room from them. Tommy walked over and sat down. Tyler took Sandra in his arms and pulled her to his body. "Now you're going to start taking care of us the way a bitch was meant to take care of men. And you're going to start with my little brother. You do anything and everything he tells you or you'll get this." He raised his right arm and brought his hand down on her ass as hard as he could. The sound of the smack filled the room. Sandra screamed in pain. "Only next time, I'll use my belt. And we'll see just how much punishment that ass of yours can take. Now get on your hands and knees, crawl across the floor and beg my brother to suck his cock." He grabbed her chin in his hand and held her face up looking at him. The look in his eyes told Sandra he was not a man to be played with. He was only 21. But he knew how to handle a woman. "And if you don't beg to my satisfaction, I'll whip your ass till you do."

Sandra dropped to her knees and crawled across the living room carpet the way she was told. She began to sob softly.

"Ignore the sobs bro." Tyler said to Tommy. "The bitch is trying to play on your sympathy. The only sympathy this bitch is going to get from me will be how many guys I invite to her gangbang. You be a good bitch between now and then, and maybe I won't invite that many. Piss me off bitch and I'll invite the whole damn football team."

Sandra looked over her shoulder at Tyler with contempt in her eyes as she crawled up between Tommy's legs. She then turned her attention to Tommy. "I'm sorry I teased you so much before Tommy. I shouldn't have done that. I really do want to suck your cock baby! Please let me suck it baby! I want to feel it in my mouth! Please baby! Let me suck it!"

Tommy looked over at Tyler not exactly sure how to handle this new found control he had over Sandra. Tyler just smiled back. "Don't look at me little brother. You'll figure it out eventually."

"Go ahead bitch, start sucking! You owe me a lot of head time! And I'm going to collect on every one of them." Tommy said with an edge of anger in his voice. He knew now she had played him for the last couple of months. He planned on coming over as often as he could now. And she was either going to suck him off or get fucked every time.

Sandra unzipped his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. She stroked it a couple times then began to lick the head like it was an ice cream cone. Tommy's head dropped back on the chair as he let out a low guttural moan. "OOOOHHHHH WOW! Damn that feels good!"

Tyler watched like an overprotective brother as his younger brother got his first blow-job from a woman. Sandra had used him for her own personal gratification. Tyler was going to make sure that not only did that never happen again, but that Sandra was taught a lesson she'd never forget. As he sat there watching, he decided he was going to make Sandra his bitch in everyway. His anger was slowly being replaced with a lustful craving for this woman old enough to be his mother.

"OOOHHH SHIT!!" Tommy yelled as his body began to shake from his climax. Tommy filled her mouth with his male cream as Sandra continued to work his cock. She thought about pulling off his cock as it began to explode in her mouth. But then remembered Tyler's warning. Besides, she thought, I may as well get used to it, I'll probably be swallowing a lot more of it in the months ahead. Sandra continued to suck and lick his cock as Tommy regained his composure and his cock softened.

"OK! My turn!" Tyler said. "Get over here bitch and show me what you can do." Sandra crawled back across the living room to between Tyler's legs. As she began to unbuckle his pants Tyler grabbed her by the hair with both hands and pulled her head back. She saw something in his eyes she hadn't seen before. A tenderness that wasn't there before. A tenderness that made her cunt twitch as his stare bored into her. "I think I'm going to make you my bitch! I've never had a MILF for a bitch before. You'd make a great one."

Sandra got a defiant look in her eye. "What makes you think I want to be your bitch?"

Tyler smirked as he reached in his shirt pocket and pulled out the flash-drive. "You can either be my bitch or my whore. Your choice! But either way, I own you!" The defiance in Sandra's eyes faded as she resigned herself to her fate. Tyler noticed the change. "Good girl!" He then bent down and kissed her on the lips as he held her head tightly.

Sandra felt something stir within her for the first time since Tyler and Tommy had come into her house. She knew that what Tyler was doing to her was blackmail. But the thought of being taken and used by this man who was young enough to be her son was affecting her in a way she had not anticipated. Her cunt began to twitch, in need of attention. The longer his kiss lingered, the more turned on she became.

Tyler finally broke the kiss and leaned back. "Why don't you show me you know how to use those big fat tits of yours."

"They're not fat!" Sandra argued feebly. She was desperately trying to hang to what little dignity she had left. She knew Tyler had all the cards. But the thought of being referred to as fat was more than she could take. Just the word "fat" made her bristle.

Tyler smiled a little bigger as Sandra protested his description of her, even as she unbuckled his pants and began pulling them down his legs. "It really hasn't registered in that cute little brain of yours, the situation you're in. I will call them whatever I damn well please, big fat tits, cow tits, fun bags, melons; as well as calling you whatever I damn well please, whore, cunt, slut, bitch, cock sucker. And you'll respond to all of them. Understand?" Sandra didn't say a word as she stroked his cock. Tyler yanked her head back so she was looking up at him. "I asked you a question bitch! Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Sandra moaned as her body betrayed her once again. She was being used by this young man, and she was beginning to enjoy it.

"Good girl! Now show me how a good slut uses her tits!"

Sandra leaned forward and placed his cock in the valley between her DD's. She pushed them together and began to slowly pump his cock. Tyler looked over at his brother and smiled. "Now this is how you use a slut's tits little brother. There's a lot of ways to fuck a bitch. But there's just something about a good tit fuck." The head of his cock began to glisten as his precum oozed out. "Lick that clean for me bitch!" he ordered Sandra. Sandra's tongue snaked out and licked the head of his cock as it poked through the top of her tits. Tyler moaned with satisfaction. "Mmmmmm, you do know how to please a man, don't you bitch?"

Sandra smiled at Tyler's words. Even though she was being used like a cheap whore, it was made her feel good to know that she was pleasing a man. After so many years of not being good enough, or at least being told so, she'd begun to believe it. Now she was being told what she had longed to hear for so long. She intensified her efforts to please this young man who now controlled her destiny. She was no longer a blackmail victim. She was now a willing participant.

Tyler laid his head back on the chair and groaned as Sandra worked his cock with her tits and mouth. "Ooooohhhhhh damn!! You know how to use those tits!" Within a few minutes Tyler was on the verge of erupting. "Alright bitch! Time to suck that! I want to paint your tonsils!"

Sandra opened her mouth and devoured his manhood with the eagerness of a whore wanting to please her john. Her head worked up and down like a piston driving an engine as her hand massaged his balls. Tyler grunted and then groaned, sounding more like an animal than a man, as his cock exploded in her mouth. Instinctively Tyler grabbed her head with both hands. This was no longer just the consummation of a blow-job. This was a face fucking. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! SUCK IT BITCH!! OH FUCK YEAH!!"

Sandra sucked his cock as she drained his balls, now motivated by an eagerness to please. As Tylers' orgasm waned his body continued to spasm and jerk. The sensations Sandra was giving him confirmed in his mind what he had thought from the outset. He was going to keep his new bitch on a short leash.

Tyler finally sat up and pulled Sandra's head off his deflating cock. He leaned forward and kissed her. He could taste the lingering flavor of his seed on her lips and tongue. Then he looked her in the eye as he held her head in place. "You're mine now bitch! Understand?" Sandra shook her head. "Good girl! I'll be back tomorrow! And get that pussy shaved!" Tyler looked at his brother. "Let's go little brother! Give our bitch a chance to rest up! I've got plans for her."

12