The Taming of a MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Tyler and Tommy take control of Sandra.
3.8k words
4.48
74.7k
51

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra woke to the steady sound of Tyler's heavy breathing as he lay next to her. She smiled to herself as she remembered how he had used her the night before. Her ass was still tender from the spanking he'd given her, and her pussy throbbed from the way he had fucked it. It seemed as though Tyler had ridden her for most of the night. She smiled again as she gave thanks for the stamina of youth. Then the reality of her situation hit her again. She was a forty-five year old woman being used by a young man that could be her son. Tyler had forced himself on her by blackmailing her. He had treated her like she was some cheap whore that he owned. But he had also tapped into some deeper needs that she had suppressed for so long she'd forgotten about them. Sam used to take her the way she needed. It was after his first infidelity that she decided she'd never let another man take control of her and dominate her in any way. Tyler had taken her completely off guard with his Alpha personality and his sexual prowess. He knew what she needed physically and psychologically, and somehow she knew he was going to exploit that knowledge to his fullest advantage.

Sandra slipped out of bed so as not to wake Tyler and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. She was savoring a cup of coffee when she heard Tyler coming down the stairs about 30 minutes later. She smiled to herself as he walked into the kitchen wearing only his boxer briefs. His body was a chiseled masterpiece of male perfection. He didn't have the gut her husband had, his cock was a couple inches longer, and he knew how to take control of her in a way she'd never experienced before. Then his age and how he'd blackmailed her came back to mind, triggering her anger again. She kicked herself for allowing him to affect her this way. One minute craving the feelings he brought about in her, the next hating him for how he arrogantly took control of her. Then she realized she hated herself even more for allowing herself to be put in this situation because of her lack of self-control.

"Morning." Tyler mumbled as he made his way over to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup as though he belonged there and it was his right to take advantage of her hospitality. Sandra didn't respond. "Sleep ok last night?" He asked smiling at her.

"Slept ok." She responded curtly. She didn't want to give him any indication of the struggle taking place within her. Her body screamed for more of what he had done to her. Her mind told her she was nothing more to him then a pussy and pair of tits.

"What time is hubby due back today?" His smile faded as he sensed her attitude. Just when he thought he'd be nicer to her she gives him attitude.

"None of your fucking business! Now why don't you go home! You got what you came for!" Sandra could feel her anger rising again as she thought about the last two days. Even as her pussy was spasming.

Tyler walked over to where she was sitting at the kitchen table. He cupped her face in his hand gently. He stroked her cheek with his thumb then slid his hand back behind her neck and grabbed a fistful of hair, gently yet forcefully pulling her head back so she was forced to look up at him. He spoke softly, but with an edge of authority that let her know he wasn't playing. "You still don't get it bitch! I own you now! What I got last night is just the beginning of your new life as my slut!" He paused as he let his words sink in. "Now we can do this nice. Or we can do this hard. You keep me happy, and I'll keep your little secret safe. And I'll keep you safe. How do you think hubby would respond if he knew his trophy wife was screwing his 18 year old neighbor. For some reason I don't think he'd respond too kindly to that." He paused again. "Now I have no desire to ruin your life. But that will cost you. So what's it going to be?"

Sandra felt the tears welling up, but then fought them back. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to her. "What do you want now?"

Tyler smiled seeing the defeat in her eyes. "What time does hubby get home today?"

"Not till late this evening." The resignation evident in her voice.

"Call my brother Tommy and get him on your phone."

Sandra was about to voice her disapproval then changed her mind. She pushed the #7 on her speed dial and waited. She heard Tommy's groggy voice answer the phone. "Tommy" was all she said before Tyler took the phone from her.

"Hey little brother! You awake, you lazy ass?"

"Yeah, I'm up. What the hell is going on? My phone says this is Sandra's number."

"It is dumbass. You got any plans for the day?"

Tommy was waking up quickly as he tried to piece together what was going on. "Nope! No plans for the day."

"Good! Get your ass over here to Sandra's. You and I are going to have some fun little brother." Tyler turned her phone off and handed it back to Sandra. There was no kindness or tenderness in his voice as he spoke. "You used my brother for your pleasure. They say 'payback is a bitch.' Well you're the bitch and you are going to pay him back. Or when I'm finished with your ass you won't be able to sit down. Now go put something sexy on for Tommy. I want you to make him feel special."

Sandra sat there staring at Tyler with the last shred of defiance she had in her. "This has got to stop!" After she spoke, she realized her words sounded more like pleading than a statement of defiance.

Tyler smirked as he stared back. He knew she needed to be shown that he meant business. He grabbed her by her hair and almost dragged her up the stairs to her bedroom. He threw her on the bed. "Get on all fours and stay there! Don't move!" Sandra did as she was told as Tyler retrieved his belt from his pants.

Tyler climbed on the bed behind her, threw her robe over her head as she knelt before him, then ripped her panties off. He brought the folded belt down across her upturned ass cheeks with a loud slap.

"OWE! Please don't!" Sandra begged as tears began to well up in her eyes.

Tyler's assault on her ass continued as he spoke to her. "Not only is this NOT GOING TO STOP, but because of your bitchy attitude, I've just decided how it's going to get worse. But you'll learn about that later. For now, we'll work on your attitude!" He continued to spank her ass with such force, welts began to grow on her abused flesh.

"Please stop!" Sandra begged. "Please! I'll be good! I promise!"

Tyler laughed. "I know you will slut! Now tell me who you belong to!"

"I belong to you!" Sandra moaned in pain as the beating continued. "I'm yours!"

"Tell me what you are!"

"I'm your slut, your whore!"

"Good slut! You're learning! So what can I do with you slut?"

"Oooohhhh! You can do whatever you want with me! Just please stop!"

Tyler stopped his assault and inspected his handi-work. Her ass was glowing red from the spanking she had been given. Then he ran his hand between her legs and cupped her smooth pussy. Her juices were dripping from her body. "Why you dirty slut! You loved getting that whipping didn't you?"

"No I didn't!" Sandra sobbed. "I didn't like any of it!"

Tyler laughed as his hand cupped her pussy and he felt the heat emanating from between her legs along with her juices flowing over his fingers. "You can deny it all you want whore! But your cunt tells the real story. Your just a rich bitch that enjoys being used like a cheap whore." He lifted her to her knees on the bed and wrapped his arms around her, holding her face inches from his. "When Tommy gets here you're going to make him feel like the most special guy on earth." He spoke softly, but with a menacing voice. "You're going to give him whatever he wants. You're going to do whatever he tells you to do. And you're going to do it with enthusiasm. Or the whipping you just got will be tame to what I do to you. I'll rip the skin off your ass, one square inch at a time. Understand slut?"

Sandra nodded her head in fear. "Yes, I understand."

Tyler smiled and pulled her head forward, kissing her passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth as he held her. Sandra was caught off guard by the passion of his kiss. She felt her body begin to respond as the kiss continued. The tenderness of the kiss combined with his taking control of her caused her to moan softly into his mouth without realizing it. Tyler slid his hand down her back slowly, caressing her softly as he made his way towards her ass that still stung from the whipping he'd given her. He cupped her ass and pulled her into his body.

He finally broke the kiss. Sandra caught her breath as she looked up at him. There was that tenderness again she had seen in his eyes before. "I can be this way when you behave yourself and do as you're told." He caressed her face softly. "Your choice. Now go take care of my little brother like my good whore." He saw her wince at being called a whore. "Don't like being called my whore, do you?"

"NO! I don't!" Sandra said with a bit of an edge to her voice.

"Tough! Get used to it! You're going to act like one and be treated like one, because you are one now. Mine! My whore! And if our arrangement ever becomes too much for you, you just let me know and I'll start handing out all those flashdrives." Tyler chuckled as he released her and walked out of the bedroom and downstairs.

Tommy was already sitting on the couch when Sandra came downstairs. She had put on a black lace gown that she knew she looked very sexy in. She felt like she was on an emotional roller coaster as she dressed and then walked downstairs. On the one hand she was still angry about her situation and what Tyler was doing to her. But on the other hand, she'd never felt such excitement as she did at the moment. She was about be used by two young men, and the more she dwelt on it, the more excited she got. Sandra sat next to him on the couch and nuzzled up next to him, mashing her breasts into his arm. "I'm sorry I teased you so terribly Tommy. That was wrong of me. Would you forgive me Tommy?" Sandra was almost cooing as she slid her hand up and down the inside of his thigh, lingering around his crotch, while rubbing her breast against his arm. "Tell me how I can make it up to you baby! You really made me feel good so many times. I want to make it up to you!" She took his chin in her hand and turned his head till he faced her. Then she gave him a soft sensuous kiss.

Tyler looked on grinning with satisfaction as he watched his brother's response. Tommy was not as confident around women as he was. But he had learned quite a bit from Sandra while she had used him. Now it was Tyler's turn to teach him how to really use a slut. When Sandra broke the kiss, Tommy looked over at Tyler almost looking for permission to do something. "Don't look at me little bro. She's your slut. Use her however you want."

Tommy's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yeah! Really!" Tyler said disgustedly. "You need me to hold your hand?"

Tommy's facial expression changed as he looked at Sandra. All those months of being teased and used by her as her personal boy toy played came back to him. All those times he went home frustrated with the promise of "next time." He smiled at her as the "next time" was now. He reached around with his hand and squeezed her tit. "I've always liked these tits of yours."

Sandra knew she had to play the part or Tyler would make her pay. She cooed with delight. "I'm glad you like them Tommy. I love having them played with."

He gave her a sinister grin. "We'll see if you like what I have in mind for them." Sandra felt a cold chill pass through her. "Swing around here and straddle my lap!" He commanded her. Sandra stood up and lifted her gown, so as not to rip it, then knelt on the couch straddling Tommy's lap. Her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest as she wondered what he was going to do to her. Tommy began to caress both her tits with his hands lightly.

Sandra closed her eyes as she allowed herself to be carried away by the sensations of his light caresses on her chest. She didn't expect Tommy's change of behavior as his hands went to the valley between her tits and then ripped the lace material in half down her to waist.

Sandra's eye shot open. She voiced her disapproval as she tried to pull her gown back together. "NO TOMMY! You didn't have to do that! I would have been glad to take it off!" She regretted her words immediately.

Tommy glared at her. All his anger of being teased and used boiled up in him. Without warning he slapped her across the face. "You used me for months you dirty slut!" His words dripped with rage. The sweet, docile young man was now the aggressor. He looked around her at his brother. "Give me a hand?"

Tyler smiled. "Sure little bro! What do you need?" He asked as he stood and walked over to stand behind Sandra as she straddled Tommy's lap.

"Grab her by the arms and pull them back. I saw this on a porn once and thought it looked like fun." Tyler grabbed Sandra's arms and pulled them back, which caused her tits to jutt out even more.

Tommy stared at them with pure lust. "Pull her back a little more." Tyler leaned her back, almost an arms length from Tommy. He thought he knew what Tommy had in mind. Tommy reached out and slapped her left tit. Sandra yelped at the stinging sensation. Then he slapped her right tit. He began to alternate slapping each tit, each slap getting harder and harder. The tears began to run down Sandra's cheeks as her tits were abused in a way she had never experienced before. Then Tommy began his verbal assault. "You're nothing more than a cheap worthless whore who likes to use people for your pleasure. You think you're something special. You're just a slut with a nice pair of tits! Aren't you slut? Tell me what you are you dumb cunt!"

"OH TOMMY! PLEASE STOP!" Sandra wailed as he continued to assault her tits with a sadistic enjoyment. "Yes! Yes! I'm a dirty, worthless slut! I'm sorry for what I did to you! Please forgive me! Please stop!"

Tommy stopped and observed the fruits of his abuse. The sides of her tits were glowing red from the spanking they had been given. Then he looked up at Tyler. "Let's try something else I watched on a porn a few months ago that looked like fun."

"What did you have in mind?" Tyler asked excitedly.

"Let's gag this bitch and see if she can take it. Get her off my lap."

Tyler grabbed her by her hair and pulled her off Tommy's lap. Tommy then took the lead and laid her on the couch, pulling her by the hair until her head was hanging over the armrest of the couch. "You can fuck her tits or pussy if you want. I'm going to fuck her throat." He said to Tyler.

Sandra began to panic. "No! Please! I've never done that before! Please! I gag so easy!"

Her pleas and begging only made the brothers laugh and encouraged their abuse of her. Tyler straddled her stomach as he got into position to fuck her tits. Tommy watched in amusement as he held her arms by the wrists.

Tyler laid his cock in the valley between her tits as Sandra looked up at him. "Push those melons of yours together slut. Show me how you use those tits of yours." Sandra complied out of a mixture of fear and excitement. Tyler moaned with approval as her soft mounds of flesh engulfed his shaft. He began to slowly grind his hips. The sensations of her soft flesh caressing his almost brought him to climax before he wanted to cum. He changed his focus from his own pleasure to his brother's. "Alright little bro! Show me you know how to use a slut!"

Tommy walked to the end of the couch and straddled Sandra's head. She looked up at him, her face covered in fear. Tommy smiled down at her. "Let's start with you sucking on my balls. I saw that done once and it looked like fun." Sandra was staring up at his nutsack until he moved forward and settled down onto her mouth. Sandra gagged as the smell of his ass filled her nose. But she obediently opened her mouth and began to bathe his scrotum with her tongue and mouth.

Tyler shook his head as he continued to fuck her tits. "Bro, we need to get you out more. This will be good for you. You're finally getting some real life experience with a slut. Those porns will just rot your brain." The two brothers just looked at each other and bust out laughing.

Tommy ground his balls into her sucking mouth listening to her cough and gag. "Damn! This bitch really does gag easy. What's she going to do when I slid my cock down her throat?"

"Just don't choke her to death bro." Tyler laughed. "I've got lots of plans for this slut. I plan on using her for a long time."

Tommy slid off her face and held the head of his cock on her lips. "Open wide bitch! Time for your first throat fucking!"

Sandra started to protest, dropping her tits and trying to push him away from her face. "No! Please! I can't do this! Please don't! Please!" She begged, almost sobbing.

Tyler reached up and grabbed her wrists, pulling them back down to her tits. "Back down her slut! You better keep these tits wrapped around my cock. Consider this training as my whore. We're working on your multi-tasking skills." He looked up at Tommy. "Go for it bro! Gag the bitch!"

Sandra clamped her mouth shut tight in defiance. Tommy rubbed the head of his cock along her lips. "Open wide slut!" He growled. Sandra refused to comply. Tommy backed off and slapped her across the face. He glared down at her. "You don't have an option here slut! Now open your mouth!" Sandra began to sob as she opened her mouth. Tommy slid his cock into her mouth slowly, savoring the warmth and moistness. He showed her a measure of mercy as he allowed her to adapt as much as she could with his manhood filling her mouth.

He began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her mouth with shallow thrusts at first. As his excitement grew so did the force of his thrusts. "Enough of this!" He grunted as he shoved his cock balls deep into her gagging mouth. His cock filled her mouth and throat as he felt her throat collapsing around the head. He looked at Tyler and smiled. "This is what this slut is good for! All those months of playing me for the fool!"

"Use the slut bro!"

Sandra thought she was going to pass out from choking on his cock. She began to wretch. Tommy pulled out and allowed her to catch her breath. Sandra gulped in as much air as she was allowed as she tried to keep herself from puking.

"Relax your throat and it will be easier for you." Tyler's advice came across as the false compassion for her that it was. Although he didn't want to see her injured. He had no intention of letting himself or Tommy show her any kindness until she had been broken.

Tommy slid his cock into her mouth again and repeated the process. Within seconds she was gagging again. He pulled out. But this time she puked up a mouthful of phlegm. Tommy's abuse of her throat and mouth continued unabated. Within minutes Sandra's face was covered in phlegm as it ran into her hair and dripped on the floor. HIs thrusts became more intense as he felt his orgasm building. "I'm gonna shoot it brother! OH SHIT! This is going to feel so good!" Tommy moaned and then shuddered as his orgasm took hold of his body.

Sandra coughed and gagged as Tommy's load filled her throat. The intensity of his orgasm so overwhelmed him that he didn't notice Sandra struggling beneath him. Tyler finally pushed his brother off her. Sandra heaved a throat load of male cum and saliva up and gasped for breath.

Tommy shot the rest of load all over Sandra's face as he shot an angry glare at his brother. "What gives? What did you do that for?"

"You were choking her to death asshole! I plan on keeping this slut around for a long time. I appreciate you're wanting to get even with her for what she did to you. But don't damage the merchandise. This whore isn't just going to bring us a lot of fun. I'm thinking she might make us a few bucks too." Tyler looked down at her face smeared in saliva, tears and cum. "Damn that looks sexy! My turn!"

12