The Taming of a MILF Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler's domination of Sandra continues.
2.7k words
4.39
64.8k
43

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra's phone chirped as she was slowly working on her second cup of coffee for the morning. She tensed whenever it rang now. As she suspected, caller ID said it was Tyler. At first she thought about not answering it. Then she realized that would just make things worse for her. "What do you want?"

Tyler grumbled on his phone. "What's with you and the attitude all the time?"

Sandra couldn't believe he had even asked that question. "Are you serious? My throat still hurts from being raped by your sweet baby brother!" Her sarcasm was not lost on Tyler. "And you have the nerve to ask me about my attitude!" She wanted to say more, even call him a few names. But stopped herself knowing she'd pay for it at a later date.

The tenor of Tyler's voice changed as he spoke. "Maybe if you lost the attitude I might consider going easier on you. There's no reason you can't enjoy our relationship too." He laughed.

Sandra lost her cool. "Are you fucking kidding me! You've blackmailed me into having sex with you and you call this a relationship? What kind of fucking relationship is that?"

Tyler laughed harder. "Exactly! It's a fucking relationship!" Then he got serious again. "You sure do have a short term memory, don't you? So it's ok for you to use people for your pleasure. But not the other way around. So you're not only a stuck-up rich bitch, but you're a hypocrite."

"I said I was sorry for that!" She said trying to ease the tension. She didn't want to make Tyler angry again. As much as she hated to admit it, Tyler was right. She had been living a double standard. It was ok for her to use Tommy for her pleasure. But now that the tables were turned on her, she didn't like having it done to her. But in spite of the abuse and mistreatment, she was beginning to sense a growing need within her to be dominated and used roughly by a man. This was all new territory for her. The uncertainty of where this was heading both scared her and excited her at the same time.

"Yeah right!" Tyler replied sarcastically. "I think the only thing you're sorry for is being caught. If you want to get pissed at someone for what you're going through now, get pissed at yourself. You're just another dumb bitch who thought she could do whatever she pleased and get away with it." Sandra sat in silence on the other end of the phone knowing everything Tyler said was right. She just couldn't bring herself to say it. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. He was slowly beating her down. She knew it was just a matter of time before she would have no fight left in her. "How long is hubby home for this time?"

Sandra snorted in disgust. "He's already packing for his next trip. He even said he wished he'd brought enough clothes with him so he wouldn't have had to come home. He flies out tomorrow morning."

"What are you doing today?"

"I have a lunch date with several of my friends at the country club."

"Good! Stop over here at my house before you go!" Before Sandra could respond Tyler ended the call with a smirk on his face.

Sandra felt her blood pressure climbing as she thought about Tyler's smugness in the way he talked to her. Like she was his to command however he wanted. But then she realized that's exactly how he saw it. He had told her numerous times that he owned her now. Her marriage to Sam was a sham. They hadn't been husband and wife for years. The only reason she stayed was for the money and the perks that came with having Sam as a husband. The circle of friends they had developed. Her membership to the Country Club. And of course the ability to shop for whatever she wanted, when she wanted. "I'll stop by his place on my way to the Club. Then I can tell him I have to go and can't stay." She said to no one but herself as she made her way upstairs to start getting ready for the day.

Sandra walked next door to Tyler's house at 11:30. She was just going to tell him that she couldn't stay, she had to get to the Club. She had decided to wear her favorite black skirt with the slit of the side, a white silk blouse and her favorite dark gray blazer. She finished it off with her favorite pair of 4" heels. She always thought this outfit gave her that sexy business look that she liked. She knocked on the front door, hoping he wouldn't answer.

Tyler opened the front door and eyed her body from head to toe. "Damn girl! You look good!"

Sandra felt herself almost blushing at his compliment. Why was she allowing him to have this affect on her. "Thank you! But I can't stay long! I'm meeting my friends shortly after 12:00."

Tyler just shook his head. "You dumb bitch! You'll stay as long as I want you to. Now get in here!"

Sandra walked into the living room shaking. Was this nightmare ever going to end? "Where is everyone?" She asked hoping that there would be other family members around.

"Folks are working and so is Tommy." Tyler flopped down on the couch. "Now strip! All of it!"

Sandra was almost pleading with him as she spoke. "Tyler! Please! I don't have time for this now! I need to get to the Club!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears as Tyler stared at her. "Please Tyler!"

"The longer it takes for you to obey, the longer it will take for you to get out of here. Now you can take it off. Or I can rip it off." He started to get up off the couch.

"No! Stop!" Sandra shouted in fear holding her hands in front of her so as to ward off his advance. "I'll take it all off." The defeat in her voice brought a smile to Tyler's face.

"Good slut! You're learning!"

Sandra slowly removed each piece of clothing and laid it across the chair behind her so as not to wrinkle it. When she was done she stood before Tyler awaiting her next command. She was learning.

"Put the heels back on! A slut should get fucked with her heels on!" Sandra slipped them on and turned to face him again. The defeat on her face would have been evident to anyone in the room. Tyler spread his legs and pointed to the floor between them. "There! On your knees!" Sandra stepped forward and knelt between his legs, her hands resting on his thighs. "You know what's expected! What are you waiting for?"

Sandra reached for his belt and unbuckled it. She unzipped his pants as Tyler lifted his hips so she could pull them down. She pulled his pants and shorts down, then off each leg. She then reached for his cock and began stroking it with one hand while massaging his balls with the other. 'I want to hurry up and get this over with.' She thought to herself.

Tyler laid his head back and enjoyed her handjob as she brought his cock to life. After several minutes he looked down at her and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head forward. "Suck on it slut! This is something you're really good at! Sucking cock like a cheap whore!" Sandra began to suck and slurp on his cock. Tyler mistook her eagerness for enjoying it. Her motivation was to get it over with. "Oh fuck that feels good! Damn you're good!" After several minutes Tyler pulled her head off his cock. "Now climb up here! I want to give you something to take to lunch with you! A pussy full of my seed!" He laughed as Sandra straddled his lap and hovered over his cock.

"Hold it there!" He told her.

Sandra looked at him confused. "I thought you wanted me to ride you."

Tyler took his cock in hand and began to stroke her clit with the head. "You will eventually. I just want to have some fun first." He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, lingering around her clit. Then he swirled it around her clit. He watched her face the whole time.

Sandra began to shake as she remained tensed, hovering over his cock. But soon her shaking was from the pleasure that was being inflicted on her. Her clit began to swell as Tyler teased it mercilessly. She leaned against the back of the couch and dug her fingers into the cushions.

Tyler continued to rub her clit as he watched her facial responses. His efforts were bringing the results he knew would come. He felt her body tensing as her orgasm built inside her. "You're not allowed to cum till I give you permission! Understand?"

Sandra whimpered. "Ooohhh, don't do this to me!"

"Look at me!" Tyler said with an authority brought Sandra back to reality. "You need to be owned and controlled, don't you? Admit it!"

"NO! I don't! I don't need a man for anything!" Sandra tried to be defiant. But it was a poor attempt at saving her dignity.

Tyler stroked her clit harder with the head of his cock. "Bullshit! You're full of shit bitch! You talk a good fight bitch. But deep down inside you're just a slut that needs to be owned and used by a man! Admit it!"

Sandra moaned with need and in defeat as the realization of what she was hearing struck home with her. She did need a man to own and use her. She had hoped that Sam would have been that man. But he was too busy fucking all his assistants. Sandra craved the feeling of being dominated and controlled by a man for his pleasure. She needed a man who knew how to be a man and take her. "Ooohhh, I do need it! Damn you for making me admit that!"

Tyler laughed. "Sit on it slut." Sandra lowered herself onto his manhood until his cock filled her pussy. "Now don't move."

The two stared at each other for a couple minutes before Sandra groaned. "You need this, don't you slut?"

"Yes! I do!" She gasped. "I need it so bad!"

"Hump it slut! Hump that cock like there's no tomorrow!"

Sandra began to hump his cock like a woman possessed. Her tits flopping up and down in Tyler's face. He grabbed them both with his hands as she fucked his cock with an intensity he'd never experienced before. "Ride that cock bitch! OOOHHH GO SLUT! OH YOU SWEET DIRTY WHORE!" Tyler began calling her every name he could think of. But the more he degraded her, the more turned on Sandra got.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" Sandra screamed.

"Not till I give you permission slut!" Tyler grunted feeling his own orgasm building.

Sandra leaned back as she humped him, trying to get more of his cock inside her. The wanton look on her face was priceless. Tyler made a mental note to start video recording their sessions together. This was too good not to have a copy of. Plus it would make for some great blackmail material later on if needed.

"Ride that cock you dirty slut!" He grabbed her tits again as they flopped up and down. "Cum for me slut! Cum for me!" He shouted.

Sandra let out a low guttural growl that sounded more like an animal than a woman, that slowly grew into a scream as her orgasm erupted inside her. "CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!! AAAAHHHH!!"

Tyler lifted her off the couch with his cock buried deep inside her spasming pussy. The intensity of her orgasm sent him over the edge. He threw his arms around her and held her tightly as they rode their orgasms out together. They grunted and moaned together for several minutes. Sandra's pussy clamped on Tyler's cock milking it as she continued to grind her hips into his lap.

Tyler was panting as he finally spoke. "I didn't realize how tight your pussy was till now! That felt incredible!"

"That's what happens when you don't have any children. Never gets stretched." Sandra panted back as her head draped over his. She held his head tightly to her chest.

"Was that by choice? No kids?"

"Not my choice! Sam didn't want to have any! Asshole was more concerned about his career!"

"You still want them?" Tyler pulled away asking as he looked up at her.

"No! I'm too old for that shit now!"

Tyler smirked. "Well if you change your mind let me know!"

Sandra returned the smile. "Why? You want to be a daddy?"

"Not necessarily! It would just be fun to breed you!"

Sandra smiled as she rested her hands on his shoulders. "Yeah, well you just keep that thought to yourself stud. I may be your slut. But I have no desire to be your baby mama."

"We'll see!" Tyler reached around and slapped her ass. "You better get moving or you'll be late for your lunch date."

"Like you care!"

Tyler laughed. "I do care. That's why I wanted to send you off with a load of my seed inside you. Think about my seed inside you all afternoon."

Sandra then did something she would have never thought about doing consciously. She bent over and gave Tyler a tender kiss on the lips. "I will think about it!" Then she realized what she had just done and quickly got off his lap and dressed. He was starting to have an effect on her that left her feeling unsettled. Climbing into her car she smiled to herself feeling a sense of satisfaction and contentment she hadn't felt in years.

As Sandra pulled out of the driveway Tyler picked up his phone. "Hey John! How's your summer going?" John was one of Tyler's friends from school who had a twin brother. Both brothers played on the football team with Tyler. John and his brother Zack lived about an hours drive from Tyler.

"Summer's going ok I guess! Pretty boring though! I'm just working my ass off to save some money for school. How about you?"

"It was looking pretty boring. But then things really perked up around here last week. My folks are going to be out of town this whole weekend. You and Zack want to drive over and spend the weekend?"

"Hey! That would be great! I'll ask Zack if he's available. But my guess is he'll clear his schedule if he isn't."

"Good! You and Zack getting any pussy? Or is it all work for you two right now?" Tyler asked laughing.

"No man! This summer is all dried up!" Now John was laughing.

"Well I'll make you a deal. You provide the beer, and I'll provide the bitch!"

"Deal!"

"Hey, that reminds me. Do you see Bull much? I know he's from your town." Bull was one of the defensive lineman on the team. He was 6'4" and weighed 270. His nickname came from the first time his teammates saw him in the showers. He had a 10" cock. And that was when it hung flaccid.

"I've seen him a couple times. But he's always got his girlfriend with him when I do. I don't think that bitch lets him out of her sight. Follows him around like a leashed puppy." John said laughing.

"I've never seen his girlfriend. Is she a looker?"

"Oh yeah! She's a little older then him. I think she's in her mid 30's. But she's got a nice body and a pair of killer tits. I think they're like E's or F's. The story I hear is that she is divorced. Her and Bull met at one of the local sports bars. I guess he pounded her like she'd never been pounded before. Now she's his bitch. You know what they say, "Once you've had black, there's no going back." Now both friends were laughing.

"Well I'll give Bull a call and see if he wants to come over for the weekend too. See if he'll bring his big titted bitch. If not, I've got one that will take care of all of us. But either way, we'll have a helluva time."