The Taming of a MILF Ch. 06

Story Info
Tyler begins a weekend with his friends and Sandra.
4.2k words
4.52
51.8k
43

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra lay back in her hot-tub, with a glass of wine sitting on the side, soaking and enjoying the comfort and solitude of her time alone. It was Friday morning and she was preparing herself mentally for the weekend ahead. She had no idea what to expect. Tyler had told her of his inviting a few friends over for the weekend as his parents were going to be out of town the entire weekend. He had also informed her that she was going to be the main attraction, although he thought there would be another slut there to help out, laughing as he said that.

After her last encounter with Tyler and Tommy together, she had literally begged Tyler not to make her do again what Tommy had made her do. Clean off his cock after fucking her ass. Tyler agreed that was even a bit over the top for him. He hadn't expected Tommy to make her do that, which had caught him off guard. He promised her that his degrading of her would continue because he knew there was a side to her that craved being treated like a cheap whore. But he also promised her there would be no more of that type of treatment. Then he gave her a compliment with a warning. "You're far too valuable to me as my slut to see you permanently injured in anyway." But then she remembered he paused as he stared deep into her eyes. "But don't think I won't punish you severely if you cross me. The quicker you accept the fact that I own you, the easier life will be for you."

Sandra felt her pussy twitch as she lay in her tub soaking. Tyler's words both excited and scared her as she heard them repeated over and over in her head. She slipped her hand beneath the water and between her legs. Her fingers slid over her smooth skin as she stroked her swelling clit. She closed her eyes and pictured him sliding his cock inside her pussy from behind as he yanked her head back with a fistful of her hair. She moaned softly to herself. Sandra loved it when he took control of her. Even his abuse of her, and the way he humiliated her, turned her on. She had become a "rich bitch", as Tyler liked to call her, over the years because she hadn't found a man with enough balls to tame her. She was beginning to think Tyler was that man. Maybe she could mold him into the lover she needed. Maybe she could turn the tables on him. At least that was the thought she was going to hold onto.

Sandra's cell phone chirped. She grumbled as she grabbed it with her dry hand. 'Get your ass over here!' was all Tyler texted. Initially a wave of anger washed over Sandra. That slowly turned to a smile as she thought about her new young lover. What did he have in store for her today?

Without thinking she replied. 'What should I wear?' After she hit the send button, she wondered why she sent that. She got out of her tub and began drying off. Her phone chirped. 'Doesn't matter. Wear what you want. You'll be naked most of day anyway.'

It was almost an hour later when Sandra walked across their backyards, making a beeline for his back door. The back door opened as she stepped onto the porch. Her pulse quickened as she heard several male voices laughing inside the house. She gasped in fear. Then she looked at Tyler. The reality of what she was stepping into overwhelmed the fantasy of what she had thought it would be. How many men were there? What were they going to make her do? "Please!" She begged as she held back the tears.

Tyler reached for her blouse to rip it off her, but then changed his mind. "Please what you worthless whore?"

Her voice sounded like a small girl's as she spoke. "Please don't make me do this! I'll serve you anyway you want! However you want! JUST PLEASE!" She began to sob. "Not this!"

"You're right!" He smirked at her, his eyes roaming up and down her trembling body. "You are going to serve me! You're going to serve me like the worthless whore you are!" He grabbed her by the back of her neck and almost pulled her into the living room where all the other guys had gathered. John and Zack were sitting on the couch, as Bull and his girlfriend, Cassy, sat in the loveseat. Tommy was sitting in one of the cushioned chairs. The furniture formed a semi-circle that Tyler brought Sandra to the opening of.

Sandra stood before the group trembling looking down, unable to look any of them in the eye. Every man in the group may have been half her age, but they were also twice her size. She almost collapsed on the floor sobbing. Tyler grabbed her arm and held her up. "Guys! This is Slut!" He looked at her as he squeezed her arm. "Tell the guys who and what you are!"

Sandra stood in silence. How long could she hang onto the last few shreds of dignity she had left? She knew what he wanted to hear from her. She couldn't bring herself to say it.

Tyler squeezed her arm harder. "Tell them who and what you are bitch!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Please!" She cried with her head hung.

Tyler held her arm so tight he was almost cutting the blood flow off. Then his face softened. "OK!" He reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a flashdrive. He held it in front of Sandra so she could see it. "Here! Take it and go!" Sandra's eyes lit up with a glimmer of hope. "It's only right that you should have a copy of what I'm sending to your hubby, the country club and all those other civic clubs you think are so important."

Sandra burst into tears, sobbing as she was once again confronted with the hopelessness of her situation. The only reason Tyler held this control over her was because she didn't want to give up the prestige and status that came with the lifestyle she had come to enjoy. Even if it was shallow. It was what gave her life meaning. How shallow had she become!

She looked up at the group defeated. "I'm Tyler's worthless whore and slut."

Tyler shoved the flashdrive back in his pocket. "Who owns your tits?"

"You do!" She sobbed.

"Who owns your pussy and ass?"

"You do!"

He yanked her head back so she was looking up at him. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Whatever you want!"

Tyler released her head and stepped behind her. He smiled over her head as he looked at his friends. He reached around her chest and ripped her blouse open, exposing her bra encasing her massive tits. Then he reached in his back pocket and pulled out his knife, opening it with the flip of his thumb. He slid the blade in the valley between her tits and allowed the steel to lay against her trembling flesh. Sandra gasped. He'd never used a knife before. He pulled the blade forward, slicing the cloth holding the two cups together like butter.

Sandra's tits flopped out to the cheers of the guys who had been watching this whole drama play out before them. "Guys! Have you ever seen a nicer pair of tits in your life?" Tyler asked laughing.

"Those are a sweet pair of jugs Ty!" Zack cheered. "You are one lucky cock man!"

John stood up and stepped in front of Sandra. He looked at Tyler as though asking permission. Tyler nodded, granting his unspoken request. John turned his attention to Sandra, lifting her huge tits in his massive hands. "Your slut has some nice tits here buddy. The question is, does she know how to use them?" He squeezed and massaged them, then began pinching the nipples.

Sandra stood there trembling from the humiliation of what Tyler had done to her, and now what her new assailant was doing to her. The more he played with and kneaded her tits, the more her body began to respond. She was being treated like a piece of meat, knowing the worse was yet to come, and yet her nipples began to harden as they swelled. Her pussy twitched as John's touch turned from gentle to rough. His fingers dug into her soft tit flesh causing her to gasp from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Look at me!" He ordered her. Sandra had yet to lift her head to look any of the men in the room in the eye. She lifted her head. Her cheeks were streaked with mascara and tears. John looked up at Tyler. "What's her name?"

"Her name is Sandra. But for today her name is Slut!"

John looked back down at Sandra. "Nice! We're going to have a lot of fun today Slut!"

Bull got up off the loveseat, sitting next to Cassy. "Let's see what this slut has for tits!" He spoke as he walked over to her. He pushed John aside and stared down at her. "Nice tits slut! But my bitch has better ones!"

Tyler laughed. "Yeah right! You're full of shit man!"

Bull looked up at Tyler. "Fuck you man! I'll show you!" He turned to Cassy. "Show these guys what a real set of tits looks like!"

Cassy's eyes widened as she realized she was about to be put on display. She and Bull had talked about this many times before since they'd become lovers. Most of those discussions had been said jokingly. Or so she had thought. Bull had always expressed a desire to show her off to his friends. At first she had balked about that idea. So Bull backed off the idea. As their relationship developed Cassy became more dependent on her "take charge" lover. Something she'd never felt with her husband. He had always evoked fear and uncertainty in her when they were out in public. Bull was just the opposite. She felt almost invincible with him. The deeper her dependency and need for him grew, the more Bull took control over her. It was always mutual. He never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. But she began to realize the more he demanded of her, the more she wanted to comply to please him. The more she complied, the deeper he took her into a world of eroticism she had never known. Bull even began calling her names that at one time she would have balked at. Now she reveled in the role of what those names meant. The harder he pushed her, the deeper she fell under his masculine spell. He was not a man to be messed with. And Cassy wanted to stay his bitch, his slut and his whore. He was all man, and she was all his.

Cassy stood slowly as all eyes turned to her. Even Sandra watched her, glad that the attention was being drawn from her. She unbuttoned her blouse feeling her pulse increase with each button. Her blouse slipped from her shoulders, she laid it across the back of the loveseat. Then reached around her back and unsnapped her bra. Her mammoth tits sagged slightly as their harness fell to the floor. Cassy was proud of the fact that still at the age of 37 her tits were still firm, and only sagged because of their enormity.

"DAMN Bull! Those are the biggest tits I've ever seen!" Zack voiced his admiration. "How big are those things?"

Bull smiled as he walked around Cassy and stood behind her. He reached around and lifted her giant udders as though he was trying to weigh them. "These puppies are EE's. And you should see them wrapped around my cock. This lady really knows how to use them." His huge hands squeezed and kneaded them like two huge lumps of dough.

Cassy smiled as her man showed off her huge assets. How far she had come in such a short period of time with Bull as her man. Before Bull the thought of being put on display would have been repugnant. Her husband would have done it just to save his own ass. Now she was being displayed as his trophy slut. Her pussy twitched as he played with her tits. She put her hands over his and purred with satisfaction as she caressed his hands. "Oh Bull! That feels so good! I love it when you play with my tits!"

"I know you do baby!" Bull whispered in her ear, as he squeezed them extra hard, tweeking her nipples between his fingers. "These tits are going to see a lot of action today."

Cassy realized the day had come that Bull was going to get his wish. She was not only going to be put on display, she was going to be shared. She looked around the room as all eyes were on her and her huge chest. All of the guys were good looking men. She even thought Sandra was an attractive woman. She made that mental adjustment knowing she would probably be mixing it up with all of them at one point or another.

Tyler clapped his hands together. "Enough of this shit! Let's get this party started!" He looked at Sandra. "Strip naked and get in the middle of the floor!"

Sandra began to tremble again. She had been given a short reprieve as all eyes had been focused on Cassy for a few minutes. Now all eyes returned to her. She was shaking visibly as she moved to the middle of the floor and took off the rest of her clothing. As she pulled her panties down as the last piece of clothing, Tyler told her to get on her knees and wait for further orders. Sandra knelt defeated, and yet somehow aroused as the five guys in the room stared at her like wolves ready to pounce on their prey.

Tyler walked over to the mantel over the fireplace and took down a bowl. "I've got five pieces of paper in here with numbers. We're each going to draw for the order that we get my slut first. When it's your turn, you can tell her to do anything you want her to do. The only thing that's off the table," he said looking at his brother Tommy, "is any ass to mouth shit. Got it!?" He and Tommy had already had this conversation before the guys had arrived. Tyler just wanted to reinforce he meant it.

"Can we piss on her?" Zack asked.

Tyler shook his head. "No you asshole! Don't be a pig!" Tyler walked around holding the bowl over each guys head. Every guy took a piece a paper out.

"Alright!" Zack yelled. "I got #1!"

Tyler sat down. "She's all yours!"

Zack leaned forward in his seat. "Crawl over here slut!" Sandra dropped to her knees humiliated at being made to crawl to her first assailant. When she was directly in front of Zack she sat back on her legs wondering what he was going to require of her. He leered down at her. "Ty tells me you're a typical rich bitch who thinks you're better than everyone else. We'll see how high and mighty you are after we're done with you." Zack sat back thinking how he could humiliate her. "Beg to suck my cock slut! Beg like the worthless whore you are!"

Sandra sat in silence. What little bit of pride she had left wouldn't allow her to beg like some kind of weak slut.

Zack slapped her across the face hard enough to sting. "Ty said you might be a hard ass." He leaned forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back. Sandra cried out. If felt like her hair was being pulled out by the roots. "Now beg to suck my cock you filthy slut!" Before she could react in anyway, Zack slapped her across the face again.

Sandra began to sob. "Please may I suck your cock? Please!"

Zack looked up at Tyler. "I don't think she means it. Do you?"

"Nope! Sounded insincere to me!" Tyler laughed.

"Try it again bitch!" This time he slapped her across her tit. "Make it believable or we'll see how much abuse these tits of yours can take."

Sandra knelt there crushed with no pride left. "Please! I want to suck your cock. I want to taste your manhood. Please may I suck your cock. Please!" She sobbed.

Zack sat back satisfied with her feeble effort. "Get to it bitch!"

Sandra unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants and shorts down. She then wrapped her manicured fingers around his hard shaft and stroked it few times before lowering her head. She was being forced to suck a man's cock as she knelt in front of a room full of men, and she felt herself getting excited. Tyler was right. She was just a slut who got off on being humiliated and used for a man's pleasure. Something the average woman would find revolting, she was finding a turn on.

She licked the length of his shaft. Zack moaned his approval laying his head back. "Damn Ty! This bitch is good!"

Zack's approval of her oral skills, in a sick way, had an effect on her she hadn't expected. She liked hearing him groan his approval. She licked the head of his cock, tasting the beginnings of his precum. Then she slid her lips over the head and down the length of his shaft slowly. Her lips felt the texture of his shaft as it slid over them, the veins sticking out, engorged with blood. She got as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. She began to swirl her tongue around his shaft, feeling him getting harder.

Zack looked down the length of his body and watched her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. He looked at the guys who were watching in great anticipation of having their turn. "Nothing sexier looking than a slut's head buried between your legs!" Everyone laughed. He grabbed two fistfuls of hair as he felt his first orgasm of the day building and shoved her head down even further. Sandra gagged as the head of his cock entered her throat. Zack groaned in satisfaction. "Oh that's it slut! You gag on my cock! You gag on my cock till I cummm! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! THIS WHORE IS MAKING ME CUM!"

Zack's body began to convulse as he shot his load down Sandra's throat. Sandra gagged and choked with each spurt of his jism down her throat. She tried to push off his body to breath, but his grip on her head was viselike. She thought she was going to pass-out trying to breath. Zack finally released her head as his orgasm waned.

Sandra jerked off his cock, choking and gulping in as much air as she could. She spit out what was left of his jism in her mouth, trying to compose herself again.

Zack saw a string of his cum drop from her mouth onto the floor. He grabbed her head and pushed it down to the floor. "Oh no slut! You don't spit out any of my seed! You lick it all up and swallow it!"

Sandra's tongue snaked out as Zack pushed her face into the carpet. She began to sob again as the room erupted in laughter at her humiliation. She resigned herself that she was no longer of any value as a woman to Tyler. She was his plaything, fucktoy or whatever he wanted her to be. She felt the pride draining from her as her tongue lapped up Zack's cum.

He pulled her head up off the floor after she'd cleaned it to his satisfaction. "OK! Who's next?"

Tommy jumped up. "I've got #2!" He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her to a kneeling position. Tommy held her face inches from his crotch. "Take it out slut and suck on it. Get it nice and lubed because I'm taking your ass again."

Sandra unzipped his jeans and pulled them down without thinking about it. She was no longer a middle-aged woman in control of herself and her surroundings. She was a woman conditioned to be a slut for a young man who could burst her social bubble if he chose to do so. Today she was going to be servicing several cocks like an obedient whore. She wrapped her slender fingers around his shaft and stroked the length of it as she cupped his balls with her other hand.

Tommy pulled her head into his body, forcing her to take the length of his cock in one shove. Sandra wretched, coating his cock with her saliva. Tommy groaned his approval. "Mmmm! That's it slut! Gag on my cock!" He stroked her head with one hand looking down at her as he held her tightly with the other. "You lather that cock up good, because I'm about to shove it up your ass and give you a fucking you won't ever forget."

Sandra could sense the animosity and anger in Tommy's voice as he spoke. All those months of being used by her were now coming back to haunt her. They say payback is a bitch. In her case it was an angry cock.

Tommy began to fuck her mouth without mercy. Sandra's saliva began to flow from between her lips and down Tommy's shaft, covering his balls. Once again the room fell silent as all watched, mesmerized by the eroticism of Sandra's abuse.

"Fuck that slut's mouth man!" Bull groaned as he watched. He reached for the back of Cassy's neck and pushed her head down into his lap. Watching Sandra gag on Tommy's cock was getting him so turned on he didn't feel like waiting for his turn with her. He looked down at Cassy as she opened his pants, knowing what he wanted. "Show my friends what a good cock sucker you are babe." Bull reached around her and grabbed a handful of her mammoth tit as Cassy's head began to bob up and down on his shaft.

12