The Taming of Hao

Story Info
Hao is tamed by her husband's bully and boss.
3k words
4.07
44.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers

My parents brought me to live in London from Cambodia when I was 14. When I was 20 they decided it would be a good idea for me to marry one of their friend's daughter, she was just 17 at the time. That was just over a year ago so she is almost 19 now.

We married as our families wanted, we had never met until the week before the wedding. It took about a year to get her visa before she could join me in London. Hao is a sweet girl, very pretty and very slim. She says she is 5ft but she is only 5ft in her high heels. I am not much bigger at 5ft 3in. We are almost the same weight, she is 7 stone and I'm just under 8. Less than 15 stone between us.

It's true to say I am a bit effeminate, she is the boss. Once a month like clockwork she undresses me and makes me have sex with her. I don't really enjoy it much and I don't think she does either, but she is trying for a baby. She times these sessions to coincide when she is most fertile. Thing is I have a small cock, its only 3inch slack and 4 hard and about as thick as my finger, and I don't have fat fingers.

I used to think I was bi, but I am starting to think I am just gay or maybe I am just disappointed in sex with a woman due to my little problem.

I have always been bullied, first at school, then at work, due to my height, or lack of it, my muscles, or lack of them and the size of my cock, or lack there of. The main bully at work is Luke, he is the boss's son, ex rugby player and massive. He stands 6ft 4in and weights almost 20 stone of solid manliness. He makes my life hell but I can't exactly tell anybody with him been the bosses son.

Last week I was taking a pee in the men's room when he came in, he stood next to me in the urinal. I leaned forward and covered my shame with my hands, he leaned back and held his cock in one hand, he shook it about a bit and said to me, be careful I don't want to splash in your eye. Looking over he started sniggering at me, I just stared at his cock. I have never seen anything like it, it was massive.

His dick is circumcised and the head is bigger than my cock. Well to be honest his bell-end is as big as my hand, and his shaft is the length of my forearm. Probably even thicker. He asked what I was staring at, had I never seen a cock before, did I want a photo or something.

Thing is I am very afraid of him, he really scares me and makes me nervous. I just stammered, "Sorry, I was just wondering what my wife would do if I was so big." Why the hell did I say that.

He laughed as I continued, "I mean she is so small she wouldn't be able to take it." I was making it worse, I thought I really should just shut up.

Trying to stop myself I said, "Your cock is just so big and she is so small."

He thought for a bit, then said, "Your wife is the the pretty little one in accounts, yes."

"Yes, Hao is her name." I say.

"OK," he said, "tonight, 8pm, give me your address and I will come after rugby training."

I found myself giving him my address without thinking.

As he turned to leave he said, "Make sure she is cleanly shaved, I like my bitches clean." Then he just left.

What the hell just happened I thought, how did I get myself in that mess, there is no way in hell my wife would go along with this, if I tell her she will kill me, if I don't he will probably rip my head off. Either way I am dead meat.

All day I was worried, perhaps it was just a joke, he was just having a laugh at my expense as usual. Home time came, on the way out the door, he marched up to me and said, "Hope everything is arranged. Don't let me down now boy"

I should have said no, I was just joking or something, but the words came out, "Yes all is arranged, 8pm, cleanly shaved."

Hao has never shaved, she would not be amused if I suggested it, she would like it even less if I said, oh remember Luke from work he is coming around to fuck you tonight.

7pm came, Hao took a shower, it was our monthly shag night, she came into the bedroom and ordered me to strip. I said I had been reading about how to increase the chances to getting pregnant. I told her if we tried something new I would be more excited and she would have more chance of having a baby.

"Interesting," she said, "I'm listening."

I said the research shows that if I were to tie her up and blindfold her, I would not be so shy, I would be able to perform better and get more sperm inside her, more sperm equals more chance of a baby.

She looked at me like I was from another planet. "OK, worth a try." She said.

She took off her bathrobe, she had been naked underneath. She laid down on the bed, hands by her side and ordered me to get on with it before she changed her mind. I asked her to put her hands over her head and hold on to the bed posts. She tutted but did as I requested. I quickly tied her hands to them before she could change her mind, and 8pm was approaching fast. I asked her to point her legs towards the bottom bedposts, she was reluctant as it made her feel very exposed and vulnerable, but agreed after all, she wanted my cum inside her. I couldn't believe she was going along with it and thought for one crazy minute this might actually work. My boss would get his fuck and leave me alone, she might get her baby and I won't have to keep pretending to enjoy fucking her once a month. I put some cotton wool pads over her eyes and tied them in place with one of her nylon stockings.

"Get on with it then," she said. "It's cold like this."

I said, "Just one minute, one more thing."

I took my electric razor, first I used the beard trimmer, she was not impressed, she was shouting no end of abuse and demanding I untied her right away. I was in too deep to back out now. I didn't know what to do so I stuffed her panties in her mouth, might have been better had I used clean ones but it was the ones she had been wearing all day that happened to be there. She was trying to spit them out, so I put her other nylon stocking over her head, so she couldn't spit them out or knock the blindfold off.

Almost 8pm, I carried on with the shaving, she seemed to quieten down when the shaver was buzzing over her pussy lips. Just as I finished the doorbell rang, right on time. She started muttering through her gag, I said, "Please be quiet, I will go get rid of whoever it was and come back."

I opened the door, Luke pushed past me saying, "Where is she."

I said, "Please keep your voice down, don't speak or she will hear you."

"What, she doesn't know?" he scoffed.

"I want her to think its me," I said.

He felt his cock through his shorts and said, "By the time I finish with her she will know its not you make no mistake." "Where is she."

I pointed to the stairs, "First on the left, door is open."

He took the stairs 2 at a time, I hurried along behind. Soon as he was in the room he looked at Hao tied to the bed, she was cussing through the gag and struggling to get free.

He laughed long and loud saying, "She looks like a fucking bank robber with the stocking over her head."

So much for not talking I thought and put my finger to my mouth as if to say shush.

"Bit too late for that now boy, she is going to know soon enough once I start fucking her with this," he said, pulling his shorts off, his cock springing to life. It looked even bigger than in the toilets.

He took his rugby shirt off and stood there totally starkers, he had just come from training and smelled of testosterone and sweat, what a man I thought, so strong and big. He is everything I wanted to be but was not. And what a cock, I looked at it and at my wife and thought what have I done. No way could he get all that meat in her little pussy, and it is true what he said, no way I could have made out it was me. I was a dead man when I untied her, no doubt about that.

I knew she would not leave me, not because she loves me, because its not our way. She might hate me but she would not leave me.

She was going ballistic now, realising she had been tricked into something disgusting. I have no idea what she was saying into the gag or how she didn't break the rope or bed holding her down, holding her spread so obscenely wide open like that. Her pussy all clean and shaven, exposed for me and some stranger, she had no idea who was looking down on her, looking at her pussy, looking at her tits, no idea who was right now consumed with desire for her and would soon be buried inside her fucking her for all he was worth. His eyes were drinking her in, every inch of her.

Luke knelt on the bed between her legs and ran his hands up her thighs and started to rub her clit with one thumb. His other hand squeezed her tits, first one then the other. Her tits are small and pert, he rolled the nipples between his fingers and pinched them hard. It pleased him how she yelped into her gag. He pulled them hard and they reacted by growing. I knew he was hurting her, she has sensitive nipples. He carried on tormenting her tits with one hand while he rubbed her pussy up and down. She responded by fighting to get free of the ropes which were starting to hurt as she tried to escape.

He put one finger inside her, and she nearly left the bed and hit the roof. If she had not been tied down she would have. Just one of his thick fingers is thicker than my cock. He forced his second finger inside her. He said she was so tight he needed to loosen her up. She almost stopped struggling against the ropes but carried on cussing into her gag, but not as much as before. He removed his 2 fingers from her and instead inserted 3 fingers, she didn't struggle, just ground her hips, no longer trying to get the fingers out of her but to work them deeper in. She was soaking and was moaning into the gag now.

I had never heard her moan like that, even with the gag, I could tell she was enjoying his 3 thick fingers inside her, he worked them in and out, twisting them around this way and that. Luke said he needed some lubricant and asked me if we had some. I told him no we had never needed it.

"Well we need it now," he said. "She is almost ready, look, see how wet she is inside."

He made me look inside her pussy, I had never seen it so close, it was wet and puffy compared to how I usually see it.

He grabbed my head and pulled me till my mouth was within an inch or his cock head, he told me to spit on it and work it over the tip, as his hands were busy fingering my wife. I spat but missed and spit on his belly. He slapped me so hard he almost knocked me out.

"Useless fucking bastard." He said. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled me back to his cock and told me as I can't spit I would have to suck it, and make sure its nice and wet. I did as he ordered, I didn't want another slap.

I pretended I didn't enjoy it, but my hard on gave me away. He told Hao, "Your husband is sucking my cock like a 10-cent whore, he is loving it. When he is finished I am going to fuck your tight little Asian pussy, would you like that?"

I don't know if she heard him over her own moaning into her panties stuffed in her mouth. He continued fingering her, sometimes he would squeeze her clit or nipple so hard she gave a loud cry, causing her to try kicking out.

He told me to sit and watch, said I could wank myself if I wanted as he showed me how to fuck my wife. He braced his shaft near the base and moved it till the tip was touching Hao's little flower. He used it like a paintbrush with up and down strokes coating his bell end in her juice, each time it dipped a little further in. When the head slid in, Hao, who had been gently moaning and grinding her hips trying her best to get his cock head into her, stopped. She made one almighty muffled cry then stopped moving altogether.

He waited a few seconds then started pushing further into her, now she moved again, and howled like a cat in heat. He stopped again and leaned forward putting his elbows above her head, her eyes were on a level with his chest. Most of his weight was on his elbows, the rest his cock. As he thrust, he put more and more weight on his cock forcing it deeper and deeper into her. She had no choice and no chance to resist even if she had wanted, her 7 stone body was no match for his 20 stone as he put more and more weight into his cock. She could hardly breath, partly because of his weight on her and partly because she had never been fucked other than by me before, now she had a real man inside her, a man with a lovely huge cock. She was being filled and fulfilled.

He didn't fuck her nice, or slow or lovingly, but like an animal. Wild and violent. I couldn't tell anymore if she was enjoying it or if he was killing her. One thing was for sure tied up like that she had no choice but to accept his brutal fuck. It reminded me of a movie I once saw where a cowboy broke a horse in. The horse bucked and bucked trying to throw the rider off, until the cowboy by force of will broke the horse's will, until it accepted him and so was tamed.

Now Luke rode my wife till she was exhausted, broken and tamed. When finally, he growled like a grizzly as he shot his cum deep into her, much deeper than I had ever been able to reach. Deeper even than her tampon could reach.

He removed the stocking from her head along with the gag and the blindfold. She just lay there with him still inside her, breathing. Just breathing and sweating. Her eyes taking him in for the first time.

Luke told me to go get food and drink for him and my wife, but none for myself. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard my wife Hao start moaning again and knew he had started fucking her again. Without the gag and blindfold her voice and cries were plain, no she was not in pain, she was loving it, she moaned and begged him to fuck her hard again. I could hear her climaxing over and over even though I were downstairs. I wondered what next door would be thinking, the walls are so thin, we can even hear them taking a pee, surly they would hear Hao begging to be fucked.

As I entered the room with the food he was just coming inside her again.

Luke untied my wife from the bed and made me lick them both clean while they sat cross legged eating. I had never seen Hao's pussy so red and swollen, it looked like she had had a real hard pounding from him, it looked tired and sore, but she was glowing and looked happy. He said I was his pet and my wife his new bitch. When they had finished eating he tipped the leftover food into one bowl and said I had done a good job cleaning them with my tongue and had now earned some food. He gave me their left overs and told me to eat up.

Luke laid down on the bed and told Hao to come and ride him, her eyes lit up as she noticed his cock was back to full strength, Hao a little too eagerly did as she was told, like a faithful little cunt she had become.

It was all my fault, I turned my loving wife into another man's lover in less than a day, and I loved it, and my wife was loving it too, finally she had a real man as well as a wimpy husband.

Silkrose
Silkrose
45 Followers