The Taming of Mr. Parson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She murmured something intelligible and snuggled close as I pulled the cover over us. I kissed her head and closed my eyes and morning came before I was ready.

--

I woke up, aware that the cover was gone, and the early morning chill air had entirely too much access to my cold body. Also someone was playing with my dick.

I sighed pleasantly and looked down to find Bree playing with me in the morning light. She seemed fascinated with my manhood and the way it moved. She kept tugging it and passing it from hand to hand as it slowly grew more firm.

She saw me looking at her and she smiled at me. "It's so beautiful!" she exclaimed, sliding her hand down to cup my balls. I was hard enough now that my member stood out on its own.

I considered my dick a moment, I had never considered it beautiful and I was not sure I agreed. I looked back at her. "You are beautiful."

She awarded me a kiss on my penis head and I groaned in pleasure. She stopped a moment, looking at me, her face hovering over my genitals. "Would it be ok if..." she paused a moment, then continued a bit quieter "Is it okay if I put my mouth on it?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I think that would be ok, honey."

She started with her tongue, flicking my penis head before sliding her mouth down over me. She looked up at me with a look in her eyes that said "I hope this doesn't seem too gross or anything." I smiled encouragement and slid my hand into her hair.

I was pretty sure this was her first time, so I tried to keep it simple as I whispered a few directions. Still she picked it up pretty fast. She was young and flexible and eager to please. Overall, the result was a fantastic blow job. She could polish my knob anytime she wanted to.

I could feel my balls tightening. I really wanted to shoot my load into her mouth, but that would be a rude thing to do a girl on her first blow job. "Honey, I am going to cum soon. You may want to get clear."

To my surprise and delight, this just seemed to excite her. She bobbed harder, slurped more, flicked me with her tongue some more. She looked at me and pleaded with her eyes for me to cum into her mouth. Not being one to disappoint a lady, this was about all it took for me. I grabbed the back of her head as gently as I could and let fly.

As eager as she was to take my cum in her mouth, the actual moment surprised her. I think she tried to swallow it as it came, but we didn't get the rhythm synched and it was pretty clear once it started that she didn't much like the taste, so a lot of jism leaked back out onto me.

After I was done, she looked down at the mess on my genitals, then looked back at me. "I read that guys like it when you swallow and then lick the rest up... I swallowed some...but..." she looked back at the mess, "Sorry about the mess."

I chuckled again. "No problem Sweet-Bree, that is what showers are for!" I tried to take her in my arms again.

She tugged self-consciously at her shirt and avoided my gaze. "Oh, ok. I will wait here until you come back."

"Why don't you come with? The shower should be big enough for both of us." I suggested gently.

She didn't answer, she just rolled over.

I spooned up behind her, wrapping her into my arms again. "What is it about the shirt, honey? Why don't you want to take it off?"

I felt wetness on my arm below her head, and I realized that she was crying. "You said I was beautiful, before."

"I meant it; you are a very beautiful girl."

"That's how I want you to always see me; I don't want you to see that I'm ugly."

"Bree, I promise. I will always think you are beautiful."

She lay there silently for a while, her tears dripping onto my arm. Then she sat up, still turned away, and drew her shirt off over her head and threw it to the floor. Without a word she lay back down next to me and rolled onto her back, pointedly looking away from me at the wall.

And there she was, in all her glory. She was slender with a runner's build. Her vaginal mound was covered in fine soft hairs the same color as her hair. Her skin was pale and beautiful, and she had two perky breasts capped by perfect brown nipples, currently rock hard. Finally, between her breasts, there was a criss-cross tracery of jagged scars, obviously cuts that had been deep and painful.

I remembered being told that when she was 12, a boy had attacked her with a knife. She had spent nearly that whole summer in the hospital and Sarah had gone every day they let her. I had seen her then, seen the bandages. The scars weren't so bad, truthfully, and I had expected them, or something like them. I realized that, now that she had revealed them to me, she had laid herself bare to me, both literally and figuratively.

I reached up with both hands and took her nipples in between my thumb and forefinger. She looked back at me, fear in her eyes, and I smiled at her, then leaned down and kissed her between her breasts right on her scars, then looked back up and into her green eyes. "Did you think I didn't know about your scars?"

Tears welled up in her eyes and she grabbed my head and pulled me to her, kissing me more passionately than I have ever been kissed before. We kissed and she cried, and I soothed her. Bodies pressed together closely in the morning light.

We made love then. It was slow and gentle and intimate in a way I could never have imagined. I think it was my first time.

--

After a breathless morning of lovemaking and giddily exploring each other's bodies, Bree and I got up to have a shower. By this time Bree was comfortable with me seeing her naked. This made me happy, because she was breathtakingly beautiful when naked.

In the shower we continued to play with each other, and actually managed to get fairly clean before the hot water ran out. When we finally got out and toweled ourselves off, we came back into the room to find an outfit of Bree's clothing folded neatly on the bed. It could have only come from Sarah. I'm not sure why I was surprised; after all, it was Two o'clock in the afternoon. Bree had spent all night and all morning with me, and we had not been exactly quiet.

Bree saw the clothes and did not seem surprised. She saw me looking at her and shrugged. "Sarah knows, or at least she knows I planned something like this." She grabbed panties from the pile and started getting dressed.

"You planned this?" To me, it seemed like it had just kind of happened.

"Planned is probably not the right word. It took me a long time to build up the courage to approach you." She fingered her scars self-consciously, "but after I kissed you, it just sort taking on a life of its own. I wasn't sure how you would take it, and I could tell that you felt like it was wrong. You were looking for a way to back out without hurting me, so I just had to keep pressing forward before you had a chance to..." she paused, tears welling up in her eyes. "...tell me no."

"You wanted to sleep with me because you thought I wouldn't notice if you left your shirt on? So I wouldn't notice the scars?"

She looked me in the eye. "No. I mean, I was worried that you would think my scars were a turn-off, but I always wanted this to be you. I always wanted to have this with you." She looked down at her scars again. "I got these when I was twelve. An older boy invited me to a party. He kissed me, my first kiss. He gave me some beer, but it tasted gross so I poured it out after the first drink, when he wasn't looking." She was clutching her hands, obviously telling this was painful to her. She blinked then looked me in the eyes again. "He obviously put something in the drink. Even that first sip was enough to make me woozy and tired, but I didn't drink enough to put me out all the way. He dragged me into the back and took my clothes off. I tried to stop him..." She took a breath, "He had a knife, he was so angry, he just kept..." she gestured vaguely to her crotch, "and every time he cut me. He was yelling..."

I grabbed her in my arms, pulled her into my lap and held her. "Shhh, its ok. You don't need to tell me anymore."

"No, no it's ok." She laughed, but stayed cuddled close to me anyway. "That was my first time. My only time except for you, now." She brushed her hair out of her face, the veil was between us and the world now.

"I went through lots of counseling after that. Lots of, 'This wasn't your fault' and 'it's okay to be angry, but remember that not all men are like this.'" She leaned away, looking me in the eye. "The thing is, I had already decided. I decided when I was 10 that I was going to be with you."

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"No, it's true. When Sarah and I were 10, our weekend fell on a valentines day. Sarah's mom picked me up and was dropping us off when you met her at the door with a bouquet of flowers."

I remembered that. I had picked it up on a lark along with a bottle of champagne. I had just had my first big bonus from a client, and I was thinking that maybe Melinda and I could get back together, even if it was just for Valentines Weekend. She had turned me down flat, had some very humiliating things to say, and I had ended the night drinking the whole bottle of champagne myself. One of my loneliest and most miserable experiences.

Bree continued. "You looked so handsome, and hopeful. Then I looked at Ms. Parson and she had such a mean look on her face. She sent Sarah and me inside to go play, but we stuck nearby. We heard you keep trying to be nice, and the things she said to you. It was horrible, and then you were so sad, that whole weekend." Bree continued to get dressed as she told this part, but now she looked at me and blushed. "I felt so bad for you and I told Sarah, one day I was going to... well I said I was going to marry you, but to 10 year old me that meant having this." She gestured vaguely around us.

"So then later, after... after I got hurt; and all the counselors were telling me what I should be feeling and not be feeling. That was what I clung to. The idea that one day I would be old enough that you would like me, and we could be together. I knew that you could make it better."

I looked at her, speechless at the magnitude of what she was saying. This was no simple crush, there was no way I could have ever let her down easy, not if she had been staking her psychological health on me accepting her as a lover for the last six years. I knew that I should feel wary of this young woman telling me that she loved me after one incredible sexual encounter, but what I felt was giddy, and light. I was riding an emotional high that I had not felt in years and years and maybe it was affecting me more profoundly than I thought, but the thought of Bree clinging to me for sanity was actually not unappealing.

There was a silence as these thoughts ran through my head. Bree sighed and sat down. "I know that sounds like I am crazy and I am putting this all on you. I'm not, really, I just have always known I want you, whatever I could have of you. I have been so lonely, and crazy scared so long... you and me, and this... whatever we have together... It just clicks for me. I'm not trying to put obligations on you."

She looked at the floor. She was fully dressed sitting on my bed and I was completely naked, standing above her. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and as I looked at her there, telling me that I had no obligation to her, something clicked in me too.

I considered a moment. Did I still see Bree as a little girl, or did I see her as a young woman? Bree had always been my daughter's best friend. Despite their close childhood, I had never considered her as a daughter. This is not to say that I did not care for her, I did a great deal, but it had always been in the context of her being close to my daughter, mattering to my daughter.

I no longer thought of Bree as a child. She was a woman, with a woman's needs and complexities. As I thought about it, I realized that she did matter to me, more than I realized. I was attracted to her, obviously, but more than that, I liked and respected the person she had become. Whatever happened next, we could never go back to the way things had been. So what now?

Something struck me. "This is what you have been fighting about isn't it? You have been planning on this since you were 10, then you turn 18 and you tell Sarah what you are planning. I imagine she did not approve."

"Yeah, she kept trying to hook me up with guys at our birthday party, so I told her that I was going to try and hook up with you. I asked her for help because I wasn't sure if I could do it. Sarah was totally against it. I think she still hoped you and Ms. Parson will get back together, since you have both been single all this time." Bree shrugged. "But she finally gave me the go ahead, when we were at the beach."

"Wait, she did?" If Sarah was ok with us, then that made this easier.

"Yeah. We saw you at the zoo, you know. You looked so sad. The sky was clear and blue, but you were sitting there alone under your own cloud. You were looking at all these people around you who were together with someone. It was like, we could FEEL your loneliness and hurt from across the park.

Sarah told me the next day that it was that moment that made her realize how lonely you were. She's worried about you and she said that if I thought I could make you happy, I should try." She paused, "I think she feels a bit squicky about the thought of someone she considers a sister fucking her father though."

I thought about my daughter, Sarah. I thought about how I would feel if Bree's father was in this situation with her. I was 34, Bree was 18. I had been married and had a kid, a kid that was the same age as Bree in fact, Whereas Bree was at the very begging of her life. For us to be together, really together, there were crazy amount of obstacles in our way.

Yet, the idea made me happy; truly, giddily, happy in a way that I had not felt in decades. Even better, Bree had obviously given it a lot of thought and she wanted it too. If there was a chance of us being happy together, didn't we deserve to try? Other than Sarah, whose opinion mattered to me so much that I would turn down a chance to make both Bree and myself happy?

"Bree... shit, how do I say this?" I sat down next to her on the bed. "Sarah is the only person in the entire world more important to me than you are." I took her hand in mine, "What we have done... what we are doing... It is not normal, will not be seen by anyone as right. What will people say? What are your parents going to think?"

She sat on the bed, shoulders slumped, staring at her feet. I continued "but..." He eyes swung back up and fixed on mine."

"This makes me happy. If it makes you happy, and..." She whooped suddenly and sprang up, and then literally jumped on me, driving me back into the bed.

"You're mine!" she said in a relieved and satisfied voice, and then she began kissing me very, very thoroughly.

"Bree! Wait! Let me breathe!" I gasped for breath. "You know this will be hard, right? I'm 34 and you're 18. People will talk, people will look down their noses at us..." She laughed and kissed me again.

"I don't care, I don't... even... care..." she murmured between kisses.

And that pretty much killed the afternoon.

--

We couldn't stay in my room forever, and so that evening we showered again, got dressed, and headed for the kitchen. Sarah was already there, sitting at the kitchen table eating a sandwich. She arched an eyebrow as we walked in. I decided to play it cool, so I nodded at her and headed straight for the fridge, and Bree followed my lead.

After a moment of me rustling around in the fridge, it became evident that I was not going to break the silence first, Sarah piped up. "I take it you two have... reached an understanding?"

Bree just smiled broadly at her best friend, so I spoke up. "Whatever do you mean, daughter-dearest?"

Sarah smiled ruefully and shook her head. "Fine, as long as you are both happy, whatever. Just don't get all smoochy or whatever in front of me." She sighed. "And don't spend all day in your room anymore! I have been SOOO bored all day."

Bree stole the sandwich I had just made for myself and sat down across from her friend, grinning happily. Sarah shook her head again and stage-whispered at me. "At least I get the whole bed again!"

Bree opened her mouth in mock outrage "YOU are glad to be rid of ME!?" She looked at me and haughtily informed me. "Her feet smell. And she snores."

Sarah snorted, looking at me. "HER feet smell..." Then she turned to Bree and pointed at me. "...and HE snores!"

"Well when he snores, I just cover his mouth with my..." Bree began but Sarah interrupted her with wide eyes and hand waving. Bree arched an eyebrow and continued "...pillow. Really Sarah, you should do something about that filthy mind you have."

I finished another sandwich and plated it before someone else stole it, then joined my girls at the table. "We should watch the movie we rented." I grinned wolfishly at Bree. "Sarah, you can have the chair, we will sit on the couch."

Sarah tried to act exasperated, but I could see her smile. "I swear to God, I will turn the hose on you two if I have to!"