The Taming of Natalie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if I was more disappointed or more relieved. "Could you have done it quietly?"

"Maybe. I don't know." Natalie grabbed a handful of my shirt, stood on tiptoes and kissed me. Her lips, soft and warm, briefly sucked at mine. The tip of her tongue flirted on the edge of sliding into my mouth. I opened for her, but she pushed away. My cock hardened and I couldn't help a frustrated groan. "Don't leave a girl hanging, Josh. Give back my panties."

"I'm going to keep them for the rest of the night." I hadn't decided right up until that moment whether I'd give them back or not. It was too much fun teasing her, and I wanted to keep it going.

She scowled, her eyebrows canting, lips pressed together in disapproval. "Fine. Be that way."

We decided to go to Charlie's after I told them about Natalie's fake ID, but Natalie threw us a curveball in the parking lot outside Abundanza.

"I would, but my head hurts too much. Next time, OK?"

Murmured agreement from everyone, and my friends hugged her one after the other. Cal took too long in the embrace. My surge of jealousy, tinged with anger, surprised me. Cal had his pick of several women if he wanted a girlfriend, or so he said—he didn't need to hit on my sister. Through gritted teeth, I reminded myself that at the end of the day, Natalie was going to be two doors down from me at home. Maybe it was best she was skipping the bar. Who knew what choices she'd make when drunk?

Kate drove her back, and Martin and I went along for the ride. Natalie sat in the front, which frustrated me to no end. I wanted to touch her again, make another statement. Remind her, and myself, that she was mine. Cal might be taller and better looking, but Natalie kissed me. I had her panties in my pocket.

Natalie got out, said her goodbyes, and blew a kiss to the car as we pulled away. Dusk had set in, the colors of our house dulled by the fading light. I watched Natalie sashay back up our front walkway, her cute butt wiggling as she did. There was nothing tech about that skirt.

"I like your sister," Martin said.

I glanced at him. His eyes had been on her backside as well.

From the front seat, Kate laughed.

12