The Taming of Natalie Ch. 06

Story Info
Josh makes Natalie take a dangerous risk.
3.3k words
4.71
24.5k
41

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid-morning, two days later, Doris was out on a flurry of errands, and my father had left for the office several hours before.

I sat at the kitchen table looking out at the deep green of the back lawn, interrupted on one side by Doris's leafy garden and on the other by our bright blue in-ground pool. A bank of clouds had rolled in, leaving little pockets of sky for the sun to peak through. The sliding glass door to the porch had been left open, letting a waft of heavy air wash away the remaining odor of my father's fried eggs.

I was finishing up a cup of coffee, reading news on my iPad, and enjoying my free morning, when I heard the shower turn on upstairs. My shift at Gregories wasn't until two in the afternoon, giving me some much needed relaxation time. Hearing Natalie move around upstairs distracted me, and that distraction grew into outright arousal when my mind replayed what I had done to her in the bathroom. Within minutes I was gently stroking my cock over the top of my boxers and I knew I couldn't wait any longer.

I closed my eyes, my mind skipping to what she'd done to me on the couch during movie night, and I knew what had to happen. She'd object, of course, but that was part of the fun. I finalized my plan, if you could even call it that, as I climbed the stairs to the upper floor and waited for her outside the bathroom. The hallway carpet was soft and comforting under my bare feet and I wriggled my toes in it as I listened to the shower through the closed door.

I cracked the door open and peered inside. There was Natalie, rinsing soap off her pale, unblemished skin. The hot water cascading down the soft sensual curves of her body, leaving shiny wet trails of moisture clinging to breast, hip and buttock. I watched, my hand slowly stroking my cock as her hand slid between her thighs. She had her back to me, so I couldn't see the details, but it became clear she was doing more than rinsing. A soft whining moan came to me over the rushing of the shower and her head tilted back, sending strands of her hair falling behind to cling to her smooth back.

"Ohhh, Ohhh." Her moans were shuddery and seductive, and I longed to hear them whispered in my ear. Her hand moved faster and faster. Then, "Ohhh, God ... Josh, no .... We .... We can't ... no, please ... don't make me."

And then a deeper moan as she tilted forward, a hand splayed open against the slick bathroom tile. She clutched at it for the span of twenty seconds or so making mewling noises until she was finished.

I almost came in my shorts. I won't lie. It was a huge ego boost. I had never felt like more a stud in my life. My sexy sister had a kinky fantasy about me in the shower, rubbed herself into a shattering climax and needed a moment to compose herself after.

No, please. Don't make me, she had whimpered. It was her fantasy. She could make anything happen. And she did. She wanted me to push our boundaries and make her do things she wouldn't otherwise. Well, I was up to the task.

Carefully, I closed the bathroom door and waited.

Natalie finally came out. She blushed when she saw me and gave me a winsome smile. Her wet hair draped over her smooth bare shoulders.

"Your turn," she said, and gripped her towel at the top, her fingers drawing my attention to her breasts.

"Yes, it is," I replied. Stepping forward, I pushed her against the wall and leaned in for a kiss. She trembled against me, but parted her sweet lips all the same.

We kissed for the span of twenty heartbeats, before I cupped one of her perky breasts over the towel. I don't know why a simple mound of flesh should have such an impact on me, but kneading it was like scratching an insistent itch. Primitive need turning to satisfaction.

"W-we have to wait," she whispered, but I felt her chest rising and falling with each deep breath.

"We don't have to." I squeezed her breast a little more, feeling her towel loosen.

Natalie's head leaned back against the wall, her pink lips parting in response. "Please, Josh, we can't."

"There's something I want from you." Leaning in again and I trailed the tip of my tongue along the sensitive skin of her neck. Her shampoo had a tantalizingly feminine odor—roses, a sweet innocent smell that only stoked my desire. Before she could object I feathered kisses down her neck to her collarbone.

She let out a little moan and put her hands on my sides. "Four days ... just four days ... Please."

Her begging drove me wild, having the opposite affect than the one she intended.

"Now." I tugged her towel and it fell off, pooling at her delicate feet.

Natalie's entire body quivered against me. "Wh-what are you going to do to me?" she asked in a vulnerable voice. Her eyes stared up at me from under her long lashes. A blush had built up on her cheeks.

Kneeling down, I grabbed her towel and tossed it back into the bathroom, just under the towel rack. While knelt, I got a good look at her cute little pussy, the thin labia pressed into a tight slit.

I couldn't help myself. I planted a lingering kiss directly on it.

"Oh my God, Josh ... stop that ... "

I drew the tip of my tongue along her slit and was rewarded with a mewling moan. Her hands went to my head, gently grasping my hair. Toned thighs clenched together.

"You can't do this to me ... please ... it's not fair," she whined.

"Spread your legs for me, Natalie," I ordered. Testing the waters. I wanted to know how much she'd obey.

"J-just four days ... please, don't make me."

My cock throbbed with desire. Please, don't make me was fast becoming my favorite phrase. I fabricated a stern expression and shot it at her.

She gasped and her breasts heaved. Her nipples had hardened into little pink lumps. She squeezed her eyes closed and shuffled her feet apart, spreading her legs for me.

I pushed my tongue in deeper, and slowly drew it up, bottom to top.

"If you keep this up, you're going to make me cum." Her sweet voice trembled with desire.

I teased her again and again, watching her body language, assessing her arousal. Her juices started to flow, her face acquired a feverish flush.

"I ... I'm so close." Her hands clenched in my hair.

When her hips started to gyrate, I decided it was time to pull back.

I stood up and gazed at my beautiful, naked sister. A look of desperate need had taken over her face.

"You ... you can't leave me like this." One of her hands reached down and I snatched it away.

"No, no, no. come with me." I started to pull her toward our parent's room.

"Josh, I'm naked. This is too dangerous—"

"I'll tell you what's dangerous." I used my free hand to pinch one of her nipples. She winced, her body jerking, and let out a little moan. "Not doing what I say."

"I ... I like this side of you," she said in a husky voice.

"I knew you would," I replied, trying to maintain the demeanor. I wasn't a dominant, or at least had never been one before, but for Natalie, I could be anything.

She padded behind me, naked and angelically beautiful.

"Josh, please. If Mom comes home and I'm in your room, I'm going to have to put your clothes on ... and that'll lead to a whole set of questions."

"Not my room." I turned left into our parent's room. Satisfaction blossomed in me when I heard her gasp.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" Natalie asked in a strained tone.

I stopped at the foot of our parent's bed, and let her hand go. "Pull my boxers down," I instructed her, ignoring her question.

Natalie looked up at me shyly, an arm over her bare breasts and her freed hand covering her pussy. Her pleading expression got me rock hard.

"Okay ... okay ... if you want me to blow you, I'll do it ... but in my room."

I put my hands on her soft shoulders and pushed down. She folded immediately, sinking down onto her knees. The simple pressure hadn't been enough to force her down, so I knew her resolve was buckling.

I grinned at her, watching her eyes go straight to the tent in my boxers.

"Right here, right now."

Natalie glanced at the doorway, and then back at me. She bit her lip and offered a little nod of capitulation. Moments later, she had my boxers down around my ankles, my cock extended, nearly touching her nose.

"I can't believe I'm doing this in here," she whispered and began to stroke my shaft with a firm hand.

I groaned as pleasure flooded through me. She wasn't doing anything I couldn't do myself, but it felt exponentially better with her fingers wrapped around my length. My eyes closed as I concentrated on the sensation and soon felt her other hand caressing my scrotum, gently playing with my balls. Her touch was firm, but I never once thought she'd hurt me. My previous girlfriends had either treated my cock and balls like it was a delicate vase or, in one instance, like it was a wiffle bat and ball. Neither extreme was good. Natalie, somehow, hit the perfect middle ground. I moaned and thrust my hips forward.

The head slipped effortlessly between her soft, warm lips and her tongue met it before it went much deeper. Her tongue caressed the head of my cock, lovingly stroking it, warm and wet. When she leaned forward, her damp hair drooped down over my crotch, tickling my bare skin. She bobbed her head, taking me deeper, sending a fresh wave of pleasure through me. Natalie's talented tongue stroked my cock with each bob.

My breathing became erratic as I switched back and forth from holding my breath to long deep inhalations and exhalations. I didn't have a very large pool on which to compare the experience, but it was easily the best blow job I had ever received. I might've been biased, but her technique was flawless. She knew exactly how fast to go, exactly how much pressure to apply. I put my hands on the side of her head, and ran my fingers through her damp hair.

I thrust my hips forward, pushing deep into her mouth, and I opened my eyes to find her looking up at me through her lashes again. Her reddened cheeks were puckered in, and her thin eyebrows raised, giving me the impression she was pleading for my praise.

"Oh God, Natalie, that feels so good."

Her eyes left mine as she increased her pace, taking me deeper still, and making small gagging noise that sent wonderful vibrations through my cock.

That's when I heard someone moving around downstairs.

"I'm home," Doris called from below. Her footsteps approaching the stairs. "Josh? Natalie?"

Shit, shit, shit.

The stairs came up right to Natalie's doorway. There was no way she'd be able to get back to her room without Doris seeing her.

Natalie jerked her mouth off my cock, looking up at me with terrified eyes.

I stepped out of my boxers, and pulled Natalie to her feet. Doris's footsteps started up the stairs. If we made a dash to my room, Doris would see us in the hallway. We were trapped.

Frantically, I scanned my parent's bedroom for a hiding place. The only two places were under my parent's bed or their closet, but there wasn't time to slide under the bed. I yanked Natalie over to our parent's walk-in closet, opened the door and pulled us both into the darkness. The doors slid closed just as Doris came through the upstairs hall.

Little strips of light filtered through the closet's angled slats, striping Natalie's naked body. There wasn't much room, and we were forced together, her trembling naked body pressed against me, her damp pussy nestled against my hard cock.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, putting her lips against my ear. "Josh, I'm so scared," she whispered.

"Guys? Where are you?" Doris called, puttering around from room to room.

My hands had nowhere to go, so I slid them around Natalie's waist and then down to her bare butt cheeks. They were warm, soft and firm. My cock twitched and I pulled her toward me, gently grinding on her.

"Oh God," she whispered. "P-please ... no." Again, the begging had the opposite effect.

I heard Doris clomp into the room and I peered through the slats, managing only to see her legs. She dropped a shopping bag to the carpeted floor, and sighed heavily. "Teenagers," she complained to no one in particular.

Natalie molded her slim, curvy body against me, breathing shallow in my ear.

Doris sat on the edge of her bed and took off her low heels, tossing them to the side. A pile of our parent's shoes were gathered around my feet. A bolt of fear rolled through me. If Doris wanted to change into something more comfortable, she'd go into the closet for them. My heart raced madly, and my mind went off the rails trying to compose a plausible explanation of why Natalie was clinging to me naked in her closet. Doris stood and started to move toward us, and my stomach sank.

Then she stopped. "What in the hell?" she asked the room. I saw her bend down and pick up my boxers.

Oh fuck, that's the ball game. Luckily Natalie had her head on the other side of mine and couldn't see what was going on, but she could hear and wasn't stupid.

Natalie's arms tightened around me as she raised herself up on her tiptoes.

Instead of going to the closet, Doris turned and went out into the hall. "Josh?" I heard her call out. "Are you here? Are you doing laundry?"

Our washing machine and dryer were in the basement. If Doris went down there in search of me, we could slip back to our respective rooms ... but then how would we explain our absence? No, we had to stay put.

My emotions were in a tumult and Natalie whimpered in my ear. I couldn't take it anymore. I let one hand slide between her smooth cheeks and into her butt crack, teasing her puckered asshole.

Another whimper, but this time I heard arousal. She tensed and when she lowered herself off her tiptoes, the head of my cock slid neatly into her wet slit. She tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let her. I pushed back, forcing her onto my cock.

My balance gave way, my butt sliding back until it pushed against the edge of a large box. Natalie came forward, her legs spreading.

"Ohhh, Josh," Natalie moaned quietly.

I heard Doris calling for us both again, as she moved downstairs.

"Natalie, I want you so bad," I whispered. I ground my hips harder against her, pushing a little deeper inside.

She clenched around the head of my cock and gasped. "P-please, Josh ... she's right out there."

"You feel so good," I whispered back, my mind a hazy fog of lust. If I was going to get caught, and we were going to be separated for the rest of our lives, our family torn apart by yet another divorce, by God, I was going to fuck the girl I loved before it happened.

"Y-you're going to make me cum." She went up on her tiptoes again and lowered herself, setting off a fresh wave of pleasure through me. "She'll hear us if I do. Please ... don't ... "

This was the contradiction that defined my beautiful step-sister. Saying one thing, but doing another.

I responded by pulling her butt cheeks apart and easing deeper into her.

She let out a strangled little squeal and lifted up again. This time when she came down, an inch more of my cock slid inside her.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me," she said in a tiny voice.

I moved my hips and was surprised to feel Natalie matching my movements. My cock slid in and out her, slowly, deliberately, her juices coating my shaft. The wash of ecstasy made me feel faint.

Then Doris came back upstairs, this time talking on the phone. Natalie froze with my cock inside her. "No. Neither of them are here. Someone left the bathroom light on and a towel on the floor," she said, annoyed. I heard a voice on the other end, but couldn't make out who it was. "Yes, yes, I know. Josh is a responsible young man. I'm sure they're fine." She paused and the other voice spoke some more. "Well, I still have to do the grocery shopping. I was hoping Nat would help me." Another pause. "Love you too, honey."

I heard the phone click. "Now where did I put those sandals?" Doris asked the bedroom. She had a habit of talking to herself.

She moved over to the closet and Natalie tensed in my arms. This was it.

"Oh, right, downstairs. I'm such a scatterbrain." I saw her legs spin and stroll from the room.

Stunned, I stood there afraid to move, listening to Doris descend once again.

Then, suddenly, Natalie's lips were on mine, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. Her hips pistoned against me, driving my cock all the way inside her. I let out a strangled grunt, feeling my cock fully sheathed in her hot, wet depths. She moaned quietly again and again as she fucked me. Ten thrusts later, her vagina throbbed around my cock, washing it in a flood of her juices. She let out a long, whining moan into my ear as she rode out her climax.

When it was over, we clung to one another, our breath and heartbeats racing. I had managed not to orgasm, I don't know how, but my cock was nestled firmly inside her.

I heard the screen door of the house bang shut as Doris left to do the grocery shopping.

"Please, Josh, we can't do anything this risky again," she begged in a husky voice.

I kissed her earlobe. "I love you, Nat. I can't promise anything."

"I love you too, but they'll make us stop if they catch us."

I stroked her soft cheek in the dark. "So ... we won't get caught."

She shifted against me, the boxes behind me rustling. I grasped her smooth butt again as she tried to inch off of me, pulling her back down. We drew in twin breaths, when I my cock moved inside her.

"We need to get out of here. We can't depend on luck." She kissed me, tenderly this. Time. "Please, Josh."

"All right, but you have to answer one question," I said as if I were doing her a favor.

She pushed against me, and about half my cock slid out of her. I pulled back hard, forcing myself all the way back in. She groaned and melted against me. "Fine. Ask."

"Do you love having me inside you?"

"M-more than anything."

"Good. We're going back to my room where you're going to clean off my cock with your lips and tongue."

She quivered against me. "You're so mean to me," she whispered.

"You love it." I spanked her smooth, warm bottom and let her pull away.