The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her paddling started, Chloe was seeing stars. Victoria was an expert at the art of a good spanking, and each smack fell in just a slightly different way. At a slightly different angle. By stroke number ten the pale butt was turning quite bright red. Chloe was a drooling crying mess, and every smack of the paddle caused her to raise up on tiptoes and squeal into her gag. The slaps resounding through the office, and even Michelle started to wince with each one. Dean Victoria was in her element here, and abusing a pretty girl's pert ass was indeed her specialty. She loved the old ways. The strict ways. And corporal punishments were just too far out of style in this modern era.

At long last, the thirtieth swat befell Chloe Harrington. Resting the paddle on the desk in front of the sobbing girl, Victoria once again walked behind her. Out of her sight. And Michelle walked in front of her. In front of Chloe's watery blue eyes. A small puddle of drool was under the poor girl's chin, to be added to as Michelle unstrapped her ball gag and removed it. Coughing and gasping, Chloe spit up on the desk.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...please," Chloe pleaded. Truly repentant for what she didn't even remember doing. Michelle smiled and stroked Chloe's blonde hair as she took a seat in front of the girl. Glancing over Chloe to see Dean Victoria undressing. As she stripped down, Michelle approved of what she was seeing. The stern, vicious, Victoria Hadley, under her clothes, was only wearing a tight, black, waist cinching corset, sheer black thigh high stockings, and her standard crisp black high heeled pumps. Nothing else.

"There there sweetie," Michelle told Chloe, as she watched Victoria strapping on a particularly long and delicious looking rubber cock. "You're going to be just fine," Michelle told her sweetly. Stroking Chloe's blonde hair and holding her drool soaked chin.

"Now as the Dean continues your punishment, I'm going to explain to you what happens next," Michelle said. As she explained, Chloe felt Victoria get behind her tied body, and felt the tip of the strapon at her entrance. With a gasp, she felt the infernal thing pushing in so slowly. Torturing her with its passive invasion.

"I am going to make you a star Chloe," Michelle began. Chloe looked at her, mouth agape as Victoria held her pale hips and started thrusting. Victoria Hadley had a penchant for just this sort of thing. She truly loved her job, and couldn't begin to count how many girls she had in just this position over the years. Her stockinged thighs pressed warmly against Chloe's naked legs as she buried the strapon deep.

"You will make films for me Chloe, you will be my newest porn star," Michelle continued while Victoria plundered the helplessly tied and tight pussy on her desk. "Would you like that Chloe?" Michelle asked. Chloe gasped as Victoria gave a particularly hard and deep thrust into her.

Chloe, her body bent over the oak desk, tied down tightly, nodded yes to the question. While part of her rebelled at the idea, while Victoria warmed up her pussy with the plunging strapon cock, Chloe loved the thought of how that would sit with her mom Jill. How it would just stick it to her, knowing her daughter was making sex movies. So she nodded yes at Michelle, and took the strapon with a moan, as sexy as she could produce.

Michelle sealed the deal with a passionate tongue kiss, and placed a card with the studios address on the desk next to Chloe. With instructions to be there that night, once Victoria was finished using her body. Michelle knew Dean Victoria planned on using Chloe all afternoon and into the evening. Chloe could only moan the stuttering words yes yes and yes as Victoria began pounding into her with renewed vigor and strength. Her body slapping onto Chloe and her hands holding the lovely Chloe's shoulders. Michelle smiled at the scene as she made her way out. Her niece Amy already long gone, her role in the act fulfilled.

Heather Harrington...

Gregory flipped the channels on the television and tried to get comfortable. Taking a sip of his cold water and flipping the channels again. There was no sound coming from the speakers, and it was hard to watch in silence. Well, not really silence.

For the last two hours Greg had been listening to the sounds of his wife Heather getting fucked seven ways from Sunday by three guys. The bedroom door intentionally left wide open and the television purposely muted. All to allow him to enjoy the moans, slaps, squeals and slurps that echoed down the bedroom hallway. His wife doing another hotwife dare sent by her new best friend Michelle. Fuck three strange men all night while your husband sits on the sofa and listens. Lovely.

It might have been bearable but for the discomfort. His cock kept trying to swell up in his chastity tube and it was quite exquisitely painful. The leaking precum had positively soaked the front of his trousers and his cuckold angst increased every time he heard one of the men or his wife groan out in orgasm. And there was a lot of orgasms being given.

And that wasn't even the worst part. His cock was painfully straining in chastity, while Michelle had actually given his wife Heather the key! It wasn't a condition that Gregory remain in chastity, but Heather had hidden the key away. She enjoyed these hotwife games and she loved how her husband was constantly between her legs with his tongue. Trying to earn release and an orgasm. While Heather slept with whoever, whenever she pleased. She had never had so much hot and steamy sex and her orgasms had never been so good and plentiful.

So much so that when Michelle asked Heather to come down to the porn studios on Monday night, she readily agreed. Michelle had opened her eyes and expanded her horizons so much it was almost like Heather felt she owed her.

No matter what her husband thought about it, Heather loved being a hotwife and she was going to love being a porn star.

End Part Two.

12