The Taming Of Tina Ch. 01

Story Info
Stuck-up sis-in-law comes unstuck with sunscreen.
2.2k words
4.27
238.9k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2002 Prahaar. All rights reserved.

This is mature reading for the enjoyment of adults.

Tina is my sister-in-law. My wife's sister.

She and I have never gotten along. She is a stuck-up bitch. Inhospitable, conservative, opinionated, uninterested in me and a political being. I steer clear of her as much as I can. The dislike is mutual.

She dresses frumpily, wearing shapeless clothes. She does not hug others, as is the custom in our family. Her husband is a nice person but hen-pecked. Her children have been brought up strictly, particularly her daughter.

Well, as luck would have it, our roads crossed at a cousin's home last summer in the USA. She had gone to meet her son who studies there and I was on a business trip. Our very hospitable cousins insisted that we visit and stay with them and so we were forced to socialize. None of us wanted others in the family to know about and question our bad vibes. However, the socialization was forced and at a polite level. I spoke if addressed but never initiated a conversation.

She needed me, since I drive in the USA whereas she does not. Her attitude changed now that she needed my help to go shopping and sightseeing but I continued to keep my distance. I pleaded work and minimized my trips with her.

Our cousin and his wife are both rich doctors with no children. They have a lovely home with six bedrooms. They also have a heated swimming pool, which I made full use of. The cousins themselves were hardly ever at home, leaving early in the morning and returning late at night.

Spring was giving way to summer. On the first warm day that summer, as I lay in the pool, Tina entered the water on the other side. She wore a bikini bathing suit. I could not believe my eyes! Tina owned a bikini? She entered the pool before I could really get a proper look at her. She started swimming lengths, after a while came out of the water, and sat at the side, sunning herself. Domestic pools are usually not very large, she was very near me and I could see her well but did not want to be caught looking. I did not want to demonstrate any interest whatsoever.

'Should I apply some sunscreen', she suddenly asked. 'There's some in the cabana', I replied. 'I looked for it but could not find it. Would you mind getting it for me?' she asked. Wordlessly, I got up and handed her the bottle. 'Thanks', she smiled. She started applying it to herself but had the usual difficulty putting it on her back. 'Can you please help me?' she asked. I did not reply but got out of the pool, converted a pool side chair into a small bed and asked her to lie there face down. She complied. With her eyes closed, she pointed out where she wanted it applied.

For the first time ever, I got a chance to look at her body. She is built! I don't know why she does not dress to show off her figure better. Her tits are small. Very small for someone otherwise lushly built. However, she has a fine, soft hourglass figure. Her waist flares out into a big bottom with large, soft, perfectly rounded buttocks. The bikini was too small for her and had slipped into the crack of her ass, exposing the buttocks completely. Her skin is pale and fair but flawless. Her hips and thighs are large, shapely, have some peach fuzz and have a pink hue. Obviously, she did not sun herself much. Her legs were held closed and I could not see much more but what I could see in those moments was more than I had seen in all these years. Applying lotion to this bitch was going to be no torture!

I took a generous amount of sunscreen into my palm and started rubbing it into her back. Her skin was soft, cool, smooth and the first touch sent shock waves to my cock. 'Will it stain this costume?' she asked. I said that it might, now starting to wonder where this situation was going. She calmly unsnapped the bikini top!

I started applying the lotion to her in right earnest. I used a sensuous tickling touch, caressing her and giving myself an erection. I started at her shoulders, using my fingers to reach her front and then did her blades, again slyly sliding into her sides. On a bigger breasted woman, I would have been touching the slopes of the boobs. I used two fingers to apply it to her spine and then stopped at her waist, after doing a few circles. I was enjoying this! Apparently, it was getting to her as well; she started making a soft purring sound.

When I stopped, she opened her eyes and she had that look in her eyes! I knew that she wanted me to continue. I decided that she was not going to get any more unless she begged. When she saw that I did not plan to oblige, she blushed and muttered her thanks. I thought that it served her right for having been so stuck up all these years.

I got up and dived into the pool.

The rest of the day was uneventful.

The next day saw me again at the pool, hoping against hope that she would be back for more but knowing also that my rebuff yesterday may have been too much for this egotistical woman to stomach.

Our cousins had gone back to their respective medical practices.

For a long time, there was no sign of her and I was about to give up on her when I heard a splash. She had dived into the pool. She swam a few lengths and then came towards me again. With some hesitation, she asked me if I would mind applying the sunscreen to her again, I agreed and followed her out of the pool. As she climbed the ladder, I could see once again that this costume was inadequate for her large ass. I could see her mons barely covered by the fabric. The pubic mound was meaty and the lips were clearly outlined. My cock started erecting.

We returned to the deck chair and I enjoyed the sway, twitch and swivel of her soft buttocks. She was amazingly sexy and I decided that I would have her.

She lay down on the deck chair, face down and told me that our cousins had asked both of us to apply sunscreen to our entire bodies to avoid getting painfully sunburnt and reduce the risk of skin cancer. I made affirmative noises, still mesmerized by the perfect round of her nearest buttock. She also mentioned that she had borrowed this bikini from our cousin and did not want to stain it.

She then proceeded to hand me the bottle of lotion, unclipped her bikini top and closed her eyes. I sat down beside her, took a palm-full of the lotion and starting at her collar area, applied the lotion. I was bolder and allowed my palms and fingers to go where I had held back yesterday. She started purring and opening her eyes, made eye contact with me and smiled languidly. I went for the shoulder blades, the spine and the waist. Softly, sensuously, I started rubbing the lotion into the skin, knowing fully well that this was not a massage oil, but happy to have it as an excuse! She asked me to do the sides. I told her that we might get some lotion on the bikini top. She asked me if it would embarrass me if she removed it altogether. I told her that it would not, without revealing the slightest enthusiasm. She raised herself a little and pulled the small strip of cloth away from underneath herself. I saw one side of her breast very briefly, before she settled down on it.

I took some more lotion and took my palms to the sides, starting at the armpits. I started caressing her sides and she raised herself to give me better access. Now, I could feel her boobs and I started caressing them gently. On purpose, I did not touch the nipple area. I just kept rubbing the skin of her sides from her armpits to her waist. She started purring again, like she had yesterday. 'You have magic in your fingers', she said. I thanked her and stopped.

'It's done', I said. 'Just when it was getting really good', she complained. 'Please apply the lotion to the rest of my body', she said. 'Are you sure, Tina?' I asked. Whereupon, she repeated her request. I took more lotion into my palm and started at her feet. I was in no hurry. I went up to the calves and my swimming shorts had a growing tent! I have always found armpits and knees interesting places. I lingered at her knees before slowly going up her legs to her thighs. Her legs were pressed close together.

'Can you part your legs', I asked her. I could have done so with my hands but I wanted to ask her aloud and I did. She parted them an inch or two. I held her knees in my hand and lifted her legs until the knees were a good foot or so apart. I went to work first on her left thigh, caressing the skin, particularly the insides and bunching up her muscle in fists. I then went to her right thigh, repeating the process. Her contented purring continued. I had now reached her butt cheeks and I had a decision to make. Any further would definitely be sexual. Not that a woman with her ass almost completely exposed to a man in a secluded house could be called platonic!

I took some more lotion into my hands and started on her large left buttock. Both my palms could not cover that large globe. I started kneading and pressing it and rubbing the lotion into her skin. After that, I started caressing it softly. I went to the right cheek and did the same. I then used my palms on both cheeks, caressing, shaping and reshaping and enjoying them as I would have with a lover.

I spread the lotion, caressing from the hip to each buttock and back, slyly caressing the strip of her bikini bottom covering her prominent mound.

After a few more strokes with my palms, I stopped. Time for more begging and ego submergence!

She could clearly see the tent in my trunks. I did not attempt to hide it. She looked at me pleadingly and seemed disappointed. 'I am done with the back', I said pointedly. 'Please do the front, if you don't mind', she said. I took some more lotion into my palm and looked at her. She turned around and lay on that prize bum. I almost regretted having caused this turn of events since I now missed the view!

She covered her small tits with her palms and I looked at her, not starting off. She unwillingly lowered her hands to her sides and I could now see what she wanted to hide. Her pink nipples were large and very very erect and she did not want me to know that she was aroused! I could not believe this turn of events. Prudish Tina, first exposing her huge bottom to me and now her tits. I asked her to close her eyes and started with her face and in short order, applied the lotion to her neck.

I took some more and now started on her chest and gave it all I knew. Pressure, kneading, caressing…But I studiously left her erect, pink nipples alone. After a while, she opened her eyes and taking the palms of my hands in hers, laid them flat on her entire tit. The nipples poked into my palms. The stuck-up Tina had come unstuck!

I kneaded the small tits in my palms like dough, and then took the nipples between my fingers and pressed them. She started moaning in a quiet way. I went all the way to her belly and belly button, caressing the lotion into her skin. I put a finger into her belly button and she groaned.

I was now standing over her and my erect cock was waving above her eyes. My trunks were loose and she could probably see quite a bit up them.

I came to her feet and started the journey up, hurrying up the feet, knees and thighs to their junction, lingering slightly at the thighs and stealing touches of her protuberant mound. This time she had parted her legs of her own accord and I could see clearly between them. Her bikini bottom was too tight and her prominent vaginal lips were clearly outlined.

Once again I stopped. Time for her to beg! 'Please continue. You can't stop now!' she groaned. 'I have applied the lotion all over your body', I said. 'No, you haven't', she emphatically asserted and hooking her fingers into her bikini bottom, she lowered it and folding her legs together and raising them off the deck chair, she pulled them off and flung them away!

To be continued...

Your comments and suggestions on this story are welcome.

I would love entering into communicating with sensitive women leading to interesting possibilities! Please email me with your email IDs.