The Taming of Titania

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her at an angle higher than himself, the two looking like two lovers frozen in mid-dance. He said nothing, his eyes completely consumed by the divine vision of her pouting tits, glowing from the light she captured from the sun and the delicate sheen of perspiration that gleamed over her smooth skin.

She beamed at him, before mashing his face into her warm bosom. "Torvil of Alfheim...I have heard your desire for me through the winds...seen your lust for me in your dreams..." He sighed in her embrace, able to breathe deeply of her fragrance, which smelled like rose petals crossed with lavender. Even as he kept his eyes closed, he could see her radiant light through his eye lids, her feminine orbs pressing softness and the warmth of the sun on the sides of his face.

"I have but one question..." She pulled his face from the smothering valley of her flesh, his expression telling her he wanted nothing more than bury his face between her massive, golden breasts. "Am I fairer than the fairest of maidens in Alfheim?"

Torvil sighed. He knew she knew the answer, but indulged her conceited whim, if only because it was the truth. "Yes."

Titania barely suppressed a frown. She preferred more fawning and odes to her beauty. "So you have seen all the maidens of Alfheim then?"

Torvil grinned, relishing the feel of his fingers slipping and kneading into the satiny smooth skin of her heart shaped bottom. "Only the ones worth seeing, my lady." It was then Torvil narrowly dodged an arrow that whisked past his head.

Oberon cursed, he knew it would miss when he saw the Elf's long ears twitch a second before the arrow came to its target. Gebson had already pulled out some of his traps, looking at the high sun with an eager smile.

Titania let loose a contented gasp, affording herself a brief grind against Torvil's torso before jumping off. Mortal danger turned her on, and the fact that men were willing to slaughter each other just for her turned her on even more. "Oh my the time is nigh! Two princes and a fisherman...who shall win my love!?" She thrust her chest out, letting her hands massage her heavy breasts, before moving down to her writhing belly and flared, breeding hips, her lush curves instilling dangerous lust in the men before her. "Only the worthy shall have my hand...let the hunt begin!"

She twirled like a spinning flower, before coming to the edge of the woods. Gebson gulped when he took in the full display of her agility, her legs a blur before his mortal eyes. Even more intimidating was her ability to seemingly blink out of reality, appearing in multiple spots without actually running to them.

Oberon and Torvil's eyes could see what Gebson's eyes could not. Though barely perceptible to even their refined senses, they could perceive her teleport from anywhere sunlight touched the land, a gift from the Gods to remedy her lack of flight for one day. In the night however, not only would she be more visible, but she would only be able to travel from one pool of moonlight to another, not the easiest thing to do in the shadowed wood. This was how he was going to capture her, thought Oberon, when her advantages were nothing before his cunning.

The Fae prince launched up into the air, leaving a crest of wind and grass in his wake as he soared over the forest. Torvil eyed his shrinking shape in the distance with envy, before remembering he had a human to dispatch. He spun around, just in time to see the last of Gebson slink into the shadows of the wood.

No matter. He would die later, while The Wild Hunt would dispatch Oberon. And then he, and he alone, would claim her, and be hailed in Alfheim as both conqueror and hero...

***

Gebson sat behind the rocks of a river, slowly readying his tools as he beheld Titania, bathing in the stream. His eyes were in a constant state of adjustment, pondering the unreality before him, watching the rushing water reflect through her clear form as the afternoon rays of sun filtered through her.

It was hard for him to concentrate, making sure he took the correct precautions while never missing a chance to ogle her curvaceous form. Titania for her part, seemed to be fully aware of her admirer, moaning seductively as she washed her breasts, her round orbs bouncing to her motions, her jiggling flesh sparkling and glowing to the rushing water and radiant sunlight.

Oberon watched the scene from high up on a tree, having a good vantage of the plotting Gebson and the teasing Titania. From a distance he could finally take in all of her womanly beauty. And she was all woman, despite having the demeanor of a woman who had never endured the bitter taste of consequence and loss. She had the build of one who was one with nature, with her her sculpted thighs and healthy, rounded bottom, muscled yet soft and firm. She arched her back as she scrubbed herself with some local flora, letting bubbly suds froth in between her perfect, dew drop shaped breasts and down her carved midsection, streaming around her luxurious skin and into her belly button.

The Fae prince looked back to his rival hunter, who was assembling an entangling net. Though he doubted the man would succeed, he never left anything to chance. He retreated from the river and back into the woods, pulling out a whistle he had spent years carving.

Once blown, it would create the most beautiful bird song known to mortals and immortals alike. And since Titania, much like Oberon, was hopelessly attracted to anything like that of herself, being impeccable beauty, she would follow in turn, like a moth to the flame. Oberon nestled between two trees, unfurling his wings as he blew his whistle.

Gebson panicked as he heard the whistle...like some sort of bird he had never heard before. He was more concerned with the fact that Titania had turned around, beginning to make her way out of the river. Seeing his chance evaporating before him, he steadied himself on the rocks and cast his net at his lady love.

Titania gasped as she felt the net surround her, pulling her back across the river. The first thing she noticed, was how soft and yet how tough the net was. It did not scrape or tear against her, its silken threads keeping her secure even as she struggled. If Gebson succeeded, planting his mortal seed in her and thus marking her as his forever, she would have to thank him for his considerate hunting methods.

But her capture was not to last, for nature itself was upended by her duress, making the river tide all the more turbulent. As the water flow became more violent, she felt the strain of the rope increase, clinging to the enticingly soft globes of her ass as her ample bosom squeezed and pressured against the restraining threads.

With a great push she broke out of her entrapment, her large, shapely breasts bouncing free of their constraints, the strong effort taking Gebson by surprise as he was dragged over the safety of his rock and into the tempestuous river. As she reached the riverbank, she turned, taking a look at the struggling fisherman as he barely kept his head above water, watching the mortal drama unfold with all the interest of watching a dog learn to swim.

"Oh my poor, poor Gebson!" she cooed, jutting her hips to the side and stretching her back, arching her beautifully large and ripe, gravity defying breasts, taunting him with the full view of the silken valleys and soft curves that would never be his. "That was a wonderful endeavor, my noble hunter! If you survive, find me and I shall give you a kiss!" As he was finally swallowed by the river, she headed into the forest, any thoughts or concern of her lost suitor leaving her mind with such callousness as to make even a black widow give pause.

***

She came upon the source of the whistle, and let out a gasp of pleasant surprise, seeing a pair of vivid, translucent wings nestled in between two trees, the swirling interplays of crimson and sapphire standing out among the earthy bark and leafy green tones of the forest. She teleported closer to them, homing in on the sun dappled branches of a nearby tree.

Titania reached tentatively towards the wings like a child petting an animal for the first time, and flinched when the wings twitched to her glossy fingernails grazing the edge. With effortless athletic grace she balanced on one leg as she reached over to the wings once more, her arm stretched to its limit as she indulged her curiosity.

In a sudden movement the wings folded and she screamed as she came off balance, the lunging form of Oberon filling her vision as he leaped from his perch. She fell onto a cushy bough below, its soft leaves and smooth branches softening her fall as she quickly scrambled up, feeling the displacement of air as her pursuer landed behind her.

She nimbly leapt from branch to branch in forest, dodging around obstructions as if they were nothing. To her surprise she found he was able to keep up, even as she teleported several strides in front of him. She felt like she was being corralled, as arrows kept narrowly missing her and grazing her soft skin. She hated how easily he had lured her, but she would show him yet, show him how slight the difference was between the hunter and the hunted.

Oberon was in his element. He lived for this kind of chase. He loved predicting where she would next appear, slinging a venom dipped arrow just as she blinked into existence. Foolish girl probably thought he was missing, not noticing the slow build-up of tiredness and slowness with each grazing shot. He smiled as he saw her slowing down, clawing for purchase on a massive oak tree.

He leapt down to meet her, laughing as he landed. "Feeling spent, "Goddess"?" He stretched his legs and arms as she caught her breath. Strange he thought, he would of thought a star maiden would be possessed of a more hardy constitution, even with benefit of his tranquilizing arrows. "Have you lost all taste for the chase?"

Titania swept her hair back, putting her hand to her forehead like a distressed damsel, letting the Fae hunter drink in of the lush swells of her breasts, heaving to her tired breath. "I give up, hunter of hunters, take me!" Her voice was full of surrender and unrestrained suggestiveness, her full lips pouting and parting submissively.

Oberon stared at her hard. This was not like her. An eternity of running, inspiring the fantasies of countless men and eluding the most talented of hunters...and this was how the great Titania finally found her mate? Because she got winded? Oberon took greater stock of his surroundings. The clever girl wasn't tired from his toxins, something was amiss.

Then he saw it. The trap couldn't be seen around him, only through her. His eyes peered through her light bending body and he beheld a massive bear den behind her, no doubt she would blink away just as he landed on the branch, tumbling into the predator's territory. He would not be another man fallen to her tricks.

He sat down on his branch, crossing his legs as he shouldered his bow. "Oh Titania, Titania, Titania...a noble effort." He pulled a green apple from his pouch before biting down with a satisfying crunch, his face like a jester's grin. "Your tricks are great, but I am a great trickster. You must think me a child to fall for so base a trap." He smiled as he watched her slump imperceptibly, disappointed with her failed gambit. He amused himself, watching the slow rise and fall of her heavy globes as she sank to her knees, her glowing eyes growing heavy lidded as his toxins finally took its toll.

Titania focused, letting her inner power slowly cleanse herself of the poisons that pumped through her. "You are not the first man to think he has me...to think that he of all people would take me as his bride..."

Oberon laughed, and he laughed even harder as he saw her eyes narrow and her face wrinkle to his derision. Were she not so ethereal, he could imagine she would have turned red by now. "And you, my scornful little darling are not the first woman to think she could deny me! Rejoice, for I am he born to tame you, to bring you from a lofty, false goddess to a goodly, honored queen!"

Titania smiled. She liked proud men, and could easily see he would make a good husband and a fine king. His confident bearing sent tingles down to her womanhood, causing her lips to moisten and her huge breasts to engorge and swell to her arousal. She let her fingers feather over the glowing softness of her mounds, pinching her aroused nipples, reveling in the momentary pleasure of the sensation.

Soon, very soon, she would make her escape.

***

Gebson pulled his soaking form through the trees, his entire body sore from his near drowning experience. Revenge and lust impelled him forward. Titania's aloofness was legendary, but to be flouted so coldly, moments from an icy death, with not an ounce of sympathy...her unjust unkindness brought the purest and darkest of all rages to his heart. The kindly, naïve fisherman was no more.

A murderous wraith walked in his place. He would find her, take her, and penetrate her with with his unrepentant hate.

A shining blade rose to his throat out the forest shadows. "Tsk tsk....I think the fisherman grows unwary." said Torvil, his elegant voice blending in with the natural melodies of the forest.

"Kill me if you wish. I care not if it be by your hand or hers." croaked Gebson, before coughing out another gulp of water.

Torvil was surprised by his readiness for death. Such acceptance usually followed after one was tired and old, not in the bright spring of youth. But then he quickly thought on how best to put this to his advantage. "Ahh my friend, I know your look well. It is the self-same one that Men sport after being scorned by our women." He put his hand on the drenched man's shoulder. "Most cannot recover from offering all their passion and love, only to be tempered by their cold affections."

Torvil looked up into the trees before returning his gaze to Gebson. "Not all of us are meant to dance with the stars..." Gebson's bleary, bloodshot eyes regarded him conspiratorially. "I think my friend...that our interests are aligned."

***

Oberon was enjoying the show of Titania pleasuring herself as he quietly prepared a poisonous dart. Unbeknownst to him, beneath her writhing and moaning, her shaking, full breasts and bucking hips, her heated arousal was burning away his poisons.

Her sex made a wet, squelching sound as her fingers strummed away, her grip on her branch tenuous as her fingers and toes quivered and curled to her sexual ecstasy. Oberon found it maddening to prepare his dart behind his back while also trying not to be distracted by her massive, wobbling tits, her clear form making them look like soft mountains of glass, bouncing and knocking against each other.

Oberon gulped when he saw two bears roll out of the den behind her, the star maiden's loud moans being a symphony of the surreal, with other nature beasts perching on nearby branches to behold divine beauty succumbing to divine pleasure. He could tell she was close, her lithe belly tensed to her troubled breath, her back arched, pushing her lush breasts forward, the waning sun throwing a red cast over her ripe mounds.

He became transfixed as he saw the very beginnings of celestial bodies begin to draw themselves upon her skin, her body slowly becoming darker and less translucent. As the cloak of night fell, she would begin to resemble her title: Star Goddess.

***

Gebson was blind in his fury, following Titania's strident moans like carrion to a corpse, ready to strike her down and wound her chastity with his raging lusts. He scrambled from tree top to tree top, scraping himself with each jump, not having the nimble fluidity of his Elven counterpart, but making up for it with sheer muscle and manic determination.

He stopped when he saw Oberon sitting on a tree. That cad. He looked passed his competitor dipping his darts in a green vial, and onto the pleasure struck Titania. Ruddy orange rays of light danced across her form, highlighting her trembling thighs, slick with her love juices, thighs that would soon wrap around him as he took from her what was his. His eyes traveled up to her round, bobbing tits, her delicate hands sinking into the soft plenty that was her lustful flesh. He salivated as he watched her nails tweak her nipples, which resembled shining stars against the rest of her breasts, her teardrop mounds as black as the cosmos but for the odd nebula that twirled along the curves of her slopes.

He could take no more of this carnal torment. The fisherman turned hunter leapt for love and lust.

***

Oberon's pointed ears twitched and his heart raced as his senses picked up an unmistakeable sound. The sound of danger. He instinctively threw his body off his perch, holding on by a meager branch below as his free hand threw his darts at his bounding assailant.

A cry of pain and a cry of pleasure mingled in the air, as Titania boiled over into her orgasm while Gebson slammed into her tree, the sharp bark, pointing branches and piercing darts all delivering a potent concoction of misery. "I got you, bitch!" screamed the man, his voice hoarse with fury and pain.

Titania was too dazed from her orgasmic afterglow to make good on her escape, and panicked when the livid man picked her up by the neck. She gasped in pleasure at his rough handling of her heavy and ample breasts, his greedy hands kneading and mashing her pliable flesh as he kissed and sucked on her neck, his groans like that of a parched man drinking water for the first time in days.

Oberon looked over at the scene playing out before him, trying to pull himself back up to his perch. Feelings of rage and panic set in. He could not let a lowly fisherman take what was rightfully his. And then panic gave way to despair as a familiar boot crunched down on his fingers, the gloating face of Torvil leering down at him.

"Pity, Oberon, that we never got properly acquainted..." sneered the Elf, as he unsheathed his gleaming, silver blade. He ignored the impassioned and tearful cries of Titania. The starry harlot could wait, his foe could not.

Oberon dodged his downward swing, pulling him down by the arm before flying into action. But Torvil was clever, for as he fell down, he extended his other hand onto the Fae's wings, hitching a ride as both flew into the unforgiving and abrasive branches of the upper forest.

Titania had finally come to her senses. The groping fisherman that had become lost in her magnificent, bouncy chest and soft, jiggling bottom had come to claim her. The fact that he was perilously close to doing so, thus robbing her of her beloved immortality, sent fresh power and adrenaline into her legs, fear driving her to freedom. Her leg slammed into his gut, winding him as she jumped to the very edge of her branch, watching the sky intently as the last of the sun dipped beneath the horizon, a glowing moon taking its place.

Gebson shook his head, gasping for breath, before leaping for the star maiden. Titania felt ill when she beheld the ire that poisoned his soul and echoed through his wide eyes, his mouth agape and frothing with his unrestrained fury. None of her suitors across eternity had such cause to scorn her, and she wondered what drove him to such indecent bouts of passion. But it was no matter, for as soon as the moon had risen, laying its lakes of light among the trees and ground, she teleported, just as Gebson reached the space she occupied.

She looked on with horror as Gebson fell off the branch and tumbled to the forest floor with a sickening crunch, before the bears she had led Oberon to rushed out and began devouring the poor soul, his horrible screams filling her ears for a moment before all sound suddenly ceased. Over the years she had led numerous men to their deaths, but had never stuck around to see them die, blissfully unaware of her actions and their dire consequences.