The Tangerine Bra

Story Info
Half of bra recalls college history to former bartender.
3.3k words
26.7k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I've written a Literotica story. I guess I just ran out of fodder for a while. But this one… it's hard to believe I'd almost forgotten about this one!

I have massive mammaries. I'm not saying that to brag, and if you're not a person who's into big jugs, feel free to find something else to read. You won't offend me. But they really are big. Last time I had them professionally measured, I was a 36F. All I know is that I can't find bras anywhere but a specialty shop, and then they're 50 bucks a pop. Gigantic financial ouch.

I didn't always have big boobs. As a high school student, I counted myself lucky if I could find a C-cup that was small enough to hold me. I suppose I was technically a B. But for whatever reason – genetics, I suppose – I ballooned, literally, when I was 20. It depressed me for quite a while, because not only did I have to buy bigger bras, I also had to buy bigger clothes. You can't run around in a medium-sized T-shirt when your boobs are XXL. It's just skanky.

After a while, I got used to my tits taking up more space, though, and I started looking for exotic bras in my size. One of my favorite bras was bright, bright orange. Tangerine, the label called it, and I loved it to pieces. I would wear it whenever it was clean just because I loved the color. It was always fun to wear a loose blouse and bend over in front of a hot guy when I was wearing that bra; the color was so bright that it never failed to draw attention.

While I was finishing my last year at college, I got a job working as a bartender in one of the local joints. We were encouraged to 'dress lightly,' as my boss termed it, and that usually meant belly shirts and ass shorts. Show as much skin as possible. Not hard for me. I loved to show off my boobs, and I'd often leave work with my nipples poking hard through the fabric of my thin clothing. It was titillating (no pun intended) to have dozens and dozens of men staring at my breasts, and I would often bend over a little farther than I needed while pouring the drinks so they could have a real look at the goodies. I got great tips.

Then Sean showed up. Oh, God Almighty, he was hot. I don't mean just 'hey, good looking' kind of hot; I mean drop-dead, Brad Pitt-double, lifeguard-give-me-mouth-to-mouth GORGEOUS. If it had been a strip club, I'd have given him a free lap dance in a second. He had just entered law school at our university, so that meant he was a year or two older than me, smart, and had LOTS of money. He was always buying rounds for his buddies. I found out later that his dad owned a law firm and wanted Sean to take over when he retired. I couldn't have cared less; I just wanted to hump him like a rabbit. I started going home from work every night anxious to pull out my vibrator and fantasize about what it would be like to have Sean fuck me senseless.

We flirted a bit the first few nights he was there, and I'd always pay special attention to him. So did all the other girls, mind you, but he liked to sit at the bar, and that meant I got to take care of him. He didn't seem initially fascinated by my jugs, although I would try to emphasize them as much as possible and wore my tangerine bra as often as I could. Then one night he dropped a remark that made me realize that he did, indeed, want to see more than the law would allow me to reveal at work. We had been talking about cars… specifically, the fact that a headlight on his BMW had been smashed a few nights ago.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that," I had lamented with him. "Are headlights on cars like yours hard to get fixed?"

"I wouldn't know," he said, his gaze dropping south significantly. "I've only ever dealt with little headlights."

"Little ones, hey?" I smiled, catching his drift. "I wouldn't know what to do with those, either. I guess you'll just have to learn how to deal with big ones somehow."

"So it would seem," Sean answered as he shot back his vodka. "I just need a good place to park so I can work in peace. I like to do my own body work, you know."

I did a quick check up and down the bar. It was a weeknight, so most of the guys there were regulars, and the majority of them had begun to drift toward the door. Nobody was waiting for a refill, anyway, so I leaned forward on the bar toward Sean. It was tangerine bra night, and the color seemed to flame in his eyes as he ogled my soft, tanned skin.

"I didn't know that, but I know I wouldn't mind if you parked in my driveway for a while."

Sean lifted an eyebrow. My nipples were pointing through the thin fabric of my shirt like pushpins through paper, and I could feel the warmth between my legs begin to spread.

"When could I come by?" he asked.

"I get off work in…" I checked the clock. I couldn't believe how quickly the evening had flown, but it was only 20 minutes until closing time. "…wow, I can be out of here in an hour, if I start cleaning up now."

"I'll wait for you at the 24-hour station down the street. Should I bring anything?"

"Whatever you want. I'm on the pill, so you won't need a condom."

Sean nodded, paid his tab, and walked out the door. I watched him go as the tension mounted in my brain. 'How did that happen?' I wondered to myself as I anxiously began to clear away the counter and wash the glasses. 'I'm going to SLEEP with SEAN!' It was all I could do not to brag to the other girls as they brought more glasses to me and we cleaned the place up. I had to keep shifting from one foot to another as I worked, because my G-string suddenly seemed way too intrusive. True to my word, an hour later we had the place up to code and I was out the door in a flash. I jumped in my little convertible and headed down the street. Sure enough, Sean's car was parked at the station. I felt a small gush in my shorts and knew he would be able to smell my sex if he tried.

"That orange bra has been driving me crazy since the first day I saw it. We've got to get it off you. You ready?" Sean asked smoothly through my driver's side window, his tanned, muscular arms leaning against the door.

"God, yes," I said, shifting in my seat and wanting desperately to rub my pussy.

"Let's go, then," he said, pushing away from my car and heading for his.

My rent house was only 10 minutes away – college towns aren't very big, after all – and I drove like a nut, so we were there in no time. I walked into the house ahead of him and flipped on the light, relieved that I had done at least a little bit of cleaning over the weekend. As the door slammed shut, I felt Sean's presence behind me and my knees started to fail. I kicked off my sneakers and turned to head for the master suite.

"You can come with me, or you can make yourself at home on the couch," I managed to say. "I'm going to go shower and get into something more comfortable."

"No, you're not," Sean ordered as he grabbed me by the waist and yanked my body back to his. "That bra's coming off, right here, right now."

I had my back to him as his hands started to push up my shirt, and I leaned into him as his fingertips touched the bottom of my bra. I could feel his breathing intensify and his cock begin to bulge in his blue jeans. He ran his hands all over my tits, then squeezed them hard as he walked me to the couch and pushed me down on my back.

"Let's get this thing OFF," he commanded as he straddled my legs.

He reached around underneath me to the front of my shirt, and with seemingly expert precision, he ripped my light blue shirt in two and peeled it away from me. I moaned as the cold air in my house hit my skin, and I thrust my hips toward his. His strong, warm hands began to tug at my bra, experimenting, testing. Suddenly, he grabbed it in the middle with both hands and tore it in two as well.

My breasts were exposed to him now; my beloved tangerine bra lying across the couch in tatters. I felt helpless, but so alive. I wanted him to grab my tits, squeeze them, pinch them, suck on them. I didn't have long to wait.

Sean dove forward with his mouth, immediately biting at my right nipple and sending an exquisite amount of pain through my body. I screamed, and he bit it again. He used one of his hands to stabilize the nipple he was biting, and the other began to pinch and twist at my left nipple. The pain was excruciating, but exhilerating. I could feel hot moisture seeping out of my pussy and my hips began to ache with the need to orgasm.

Suddenly, with the combination of a good, hard pinch and a firm squeeze on my breasts, Sean sent me over the edge. I grabbed his head and shoved it down on my tits as he sucked on the hard, wrinkled flesh of my nipple and the contrasting firm, smooth skin of my breast. I knew I would have marks on my breasts for days, but I didn't care. I screamed and moaned as I smothered him with my tits. I tried to spread my legs and wrap them around him, but he pinned me firmly to the couch. The lack of mobility excited me further, and I reached down between his legs to undo his pants. God, I wanted his cock.

With a loud pop, Sean released my tits and stripped off both his pants and mine in record time. True to my fantasy, he had a long, thick cock that stood tanned and erect in front of me. I wanted to take it in my mouth, but Sean only let me have a moment or two to suck it before he shoved me back down on the sofa.

I pouted, but he ignored my demands and placed his cock in the cleavage of my breasts. Now I knew what he wanted, and I pushed my breasts over him, creating a tight space for him to fuck.

Sean leaned over me and grabbed the arm of the couch as he began to pump. I stared as I could see more precum slipping out of the slot in his dick, and I stuck my tongue out to try to lick it off before it dripped onto my chest. No luck. I couldn't quite reach him, and when I looked up to see if he would be willing to readjust so I could, I saw that he was enjoying my frustration.

In response, I squeezed my tits harder around his cock and he threw his head back with a moan. I knew he was close, but I didn't want him to cum yet, so I let my tits go and pressed my lips around his cock, sucking the precum off of it and lubricating it for my pussy.

"Do me, please," I begged, my legs spread wide and my pussy pulsing with hot juices. "God, just do me. I want you in me so bad."

For once, I had though I had won. Sean climbed backwards down the couch and slowly poked his head through my swollen labia. I tried desperately to clamp around him and force him deeper, but he maintained complete control and entered me at an agonizing pace, quarter-inch by quarter-inch. I reached down and rubbed my clit while he was doing this, my eyes closed with pleasure and anticipation.

Once Sean was fully encased in my body, he paused. I could feel how deep inside me he was, and even though he wasn't moving, my hips began to gyrate for him. I was so close to a second orgasm.

Without warning, he backed up and pushed back into me at full speed. The effect was tremendous. Every nerve in my body screamed, and so did I. The pleasure was so great that when he did it a second time, I swear I lost consciousness for a few seconds. When I came to, he was pumping at a furious pace, and the determination on his brow showed me that I didn't have long to wait before he emptied himself into me.

I was half right.

Just as I saw the willpower on his face turn to one of resignation, he pulled out of me and started spraying cum all over my tits and chest. I lifted them up and rubbed the hot stickiness all over as he finished shooting his load. My tits glistened like they had just been oiled, and once he was done and sat down to relax, I pulled one of my jugs toward my mouth and began to suck on my nipple.

Sean moaned softly, and his hand involuntarily moved toward his softening cock. I continued to lick and suck both my breasts as I straddled him and rubbed pussy juices on his thigh. Soon, though, I couldn't reach any more of the cum that was spread on them, and Sean was only half hard.

I removed what was left of my shirt and bra and headed toward my shower. It was barely big enough for two people, but I figured Sean and I could work things out somehow. As I turned on the hot water, Sean came in behind me, his hand still softly stroking his cock.

I climbed into the shower first and let him watch as the water moistened my hair and face and tumbled down over my breasts. Water droplets splashed off my bruised nipples and I leaned into the corner of the shower as I used one hand to pleasure myself to another orgasm in front of Sean.

His breath and mine became shorter after I finished. His hand moved more quickly as he stepped into the shower, closing the door behind him. I knelt on the floor in front of him and grabbed his cock in my mouth before he had a chance to object.

"Oh, shit," he moaned as I massaged his balls with my hands and used my tongue to move up and down his cock. Precum began to dribble into my mouth and Sean began to shift impatiently. It may have taken a while to get his dick back to life, but I could tell it still had a lot of cum left to give. I sucked harder and reached one hand around his ass to see if he would let me slip a finger in and push on his g-spot. No luck, but his firm ass was still great to feel.

Soon I discovered that I no longer needed to move my head to keep Sean moving back and forth in my mouth; he had started pumping on his own, and he grabbed my long hair and pulled me in to him so that I was forced to swallow every last bit of his dick.

I sucked hard at him, eliciting moans at nearly every pump, until he wouldn't let my head move any more and came hard against the back of my throat. I nearly gagged at the amount of cum that came out with his first gush, but I swallowed it and the rest as his body shuddered to completion against the shower wall.

I pulled my head away from his cock, gave his balls one final lick of their own, and stood up. Sean was still breathing heavily, but he grabbed me, pulled my body to his, and gave me our first kiss. It was breath-taking, nearly. The depth with which he kissed me was surprising, although I suppose it shouldn't have been, given his earlier actions. I closed my eyes and let him lead as I pressed my tits against his chest.

That kiss seemed to last forever, with steam and hot water surrounding our bodies. My pussy was still dripping, and the heat of the shower intensified my smell as well as the faint smell of his cum that still lingered on the air. At some point, however, our lips separated and we began to wash each other, exploring each other's bodies with soapy fingertips.

I prolonged my washing in sensitive areas and he spent several minutes washing my tits with a delicacy that belied his earlier behavior. We also spent a great deal of time kissing. By the time we climbed out of the shower, the water was getting cold and Sean was again getting hard. I knew this would probably be the last chance I had of getting him to cum in me, so when he pulled my still-wet body to his and began to massage my breasts, I pushed his dick down between my legs and began to try to ride it standing up. He smiled and sat down on the toilet lid – I know, not very romantic, but that's where he sat – and I sat on top of him, grinding his cock deep inside my body.

He moaned, and I pushed my tits toward him. He didn't need a second offer as I began to ride his length up and down. He groped and squeezed and sucked on my tender nipples as his shaft impaled me with a vigor I didn't know we had left. I reached down with one hand to rub my clit and worked myself to my last orgasm of the night as Sean pressed his head to my chest and began to grunt mightily.

With a huge moan, he finished off his last load of the night, shooting it deep into my pussy. I climbed off and sucked him clean before we headed to bed for the night. We both slept in my bed, naked and pressed against one another for warmth and comfort. He was a gentle sleeper, and I loved waking up at various intervals and staring at this god of sex lying next to me. At length, though, I fell into a deep sleep and when I woke up, it was late in the morning.

I was late for class that day, but I didn't care. As long as Sean came back to the bar that night, I didn't care. I was still too in shock about what had happened to share the story with my friends, and all they could get out of me was that I had had a long night. I don't think they ever suspected what had gone on between me and Sean.

I don't think they ever did. Sean came back to the bar regularly, and while we never had a real relationship, he and I had some great casual fucks together between Christmas and the end of spring semester when I graduated. We never really tried to get back together after that, and it was probably for the best. I don't think his high-falutin father would have approved of him screwing some former bartender from the local college.

Since then, I'll occasionally see a man that will remind me of Sean, and I'll think back to what happened. I still have my half of the tangerine bra to remember him by. I just wish I knew what he did with his half.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
extremebitch_13extremebitch_13about 19 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed your story. It had a nice feeling to it. I hope to read some more of your new material soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
The Bra Salesman A man is mistaken for a lingerie salesman by a busty woman.in Humor & Satire
The Summer of 78 Reminiscing while stuck at home during the Coronavirus.in Mature
Fantasy Park: Day 1 A woman's trip to Fantasy Park takes a turn for the better.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Never too Old Ch. 01 Ageing widower moves and finds village life very interesting.in Mature
More Stories