The Tangled Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsn90
rsn90
40 Followers

"Rob, I... Um... I shouldn't have. Please... Don't be mad."

"Mad? Are you kidding?" Rob replied, "this is probably the hottest thing I've ever seen. How long have you two been having sex?"

"First time," replied Jess.

"Well, Jess, I may have to just join you. I know you haven't felt a good cock in you for a while. Maybe I could change that."

Lisa didn't know what to say. She was sure Rob was going to be furious but instead he wanted to join. Lisa found herself unable to articulate any response.

Rob joined Jess and Lisa on the bed. Both women were more than ready. Rob lay down as Lisa mounted him and plunged his cock into her. Jess sat opposite Lisa with her vagina in range of Rob's mouth. Lisa and Jess took turns getting pounded by Rob and getting licked by him until it was time for his orgasm.

"Lisa told me you're trying to conceive," Jess said, "go ahead and shoot that into her. Maybe I'll be your good luck."

Rob did just that. It turns out Jess was right, as Lisa called her sister to tell her she was expecting about a month later.

Rob had both women that night, and every night after that for the next week until it was time to go.

Jess came to visit much more frequently after that and they continued their threesome whenever they were together.

rsn90
rsn90
40 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 10 years ago
Just like your other "story"

Utter pish!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That Sinking Feeling A mother, a son, his wife and a king size bed.in Incest/Taboo
"Mom-Son": Best Friend Threesome Son and Mom dominate Mom's submissive best friend.in Incest/Taboo
Camping in Style Family camping trip.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Cream-Filled Mother-in-Law A couple and the woman's mother are stranded for the night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories