The Tangled Web Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David grasped Paula by her wet hair and began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. She ran her teeth along his shaft as it was driven to the back of her throat and then drawn swiftly away. Over and over, he thrust as much as two thirds of his great length between her lips, stopping only when his swollen head struck the back of her throat. David shuddered with pleasure as she gripped his tight sack once again, her searching index finger thrusting between his buttocks and toying with his tight anus. David moaned and opened his knees to give her freer access. As the tip of Paula’s tongue traced the rim of David’s glans, so the tip of her finger traced the rim of his sphincter until, as his stomach churned with pleasure, she forcibly penetrated his most private place, pressing her index finger into his anus up to the first knuckle.

His control slipping away, David began to thrust his hard cock more forcefully into her mouth, driven forward by the pressure in his rectum. He struck the back of Paula’s throat again and felt sure she would choke, but without hesitation, Paula leaned forward, tilting her head back slightly, straightening her windpipe and opening her throat wide.

Suddenly, to his delighted astonishment, David felt his throbbing cock slide its nearly its full length into her eager mouth, deep into her throat until his balls almost touched her chin and his pubic hair brushed lightly against her nose. She noisily gasped in his clean, masculine smell, and David felt the thrill of anticipation make her shiver from her full mouth to her yearning vulva.

He began long, slow strokes, deep into Paula’s throat, driving his head past her teeth, past her tongue and, as it felt, deep into her chest, which visibly heaved with every thrust. David’s body trembled with the excitement of this totally new sensation but knew it couldn’t last long. Sure enough, after only half a dozen strokes, a red-faced and panting Paula pulled her face from his groin and sat back on her ankles, grinning up at him.

“My turn now, Dave!” she said and, standing up so that her head reached his chest, she took his hand and pulled him towards a wide, low wooden bench in the middle of the changing room floor. Dripping water, she quickly scooped all David’s clothes off the bench and onto the floor before turning around and lying back on the bench. Paula grinned as David knelt between her legs. She grasped a knee in each hand and lifted them high and apart. Her wet blue skirt fell back onto her stomach. She was wearing nothing underneath and boldly presented David with her wet, neatly trimmed, already engorged vulva. He placed a hand under each of her buttocks and lowered his head.

At the first touch of his tongue, Paula’s whole body jumped as if from an electric shock. David drew his tongue, wide and flat, across her outer lips, the slightly metallic taste bringing a shiver to his spine. He remembered Paula’s taste well. He felt her short, wiry pubic hairs under his tongue and breathed her musk deeply. God! Paula was all sex.

He began to work the tip of his tongue inside her puffy outer lips and, helped by her rising excitement, opened them and found her salty inner core. Paula gasped and pulled her legs open wider. David’s tongue dived deep between her inner lips and into her moistening vagina. Long and stiff, David worked his tongue in little circles around the rim of Paula’s tight opening, listening to her purrs of delight. He pulled her open with his fingers, allowing him to dive deeper within her, then pulled back and sought her clitoris. Paula began to pant as he found her swollen nib and licked it with the flat of his rough tongue in short jerky movements before spreading her hood open and licking the underside with short darting movements of his tongue tip.

Paula’s body responded perfectly. David could smell and taste her lubricating as drops of her juices dripped down his chin as his tongue and lips made her clitoris harden and her breath shorten. She began to moan quietly but contentedly.

Despite Paula’s thighs either side of his head and her juices in his mouth, David couldn’t help thinking of Sara, the woman he was even now cheating on. Sara by now would be squealing loudly in excitement. He felt a slight pang of guilt, but it didn’t last more than a few seconds as Paula’s voice, weak with passion, croaked out.

“Fuck me, Dave. Fuck me now!”

David needed no second bidding. He immediately pulled his head away, planting one final kiss on Paula’s hard clitoris and, rising to his knees and taking his huge cock in his right hand, he rubbed its engorged tip up and down her reddening slit. Paula moaned again and in response, David pressed its head between her inner lips and into the mouth of her vagina.

“Nnnnngh!” Came from Paula’s lips. “Take it slowly, Dave.”

He felt her body tightly gripping his head and saw the stretching of her lips around him. He pressed her knees firmly backwards, forcing her to open a little further, then drove his erection further into her. Inch by inch he entered Paula’s vagina, contented moans accompanying every move, until he felt his head rest against her cervix. At least a quarter of his cock was still outside her body. He pulled back and began to thrust in and out of her, taking care to stop short of a full stroke each time.

Paula relaxed into their lovemaking. Her body began to soften and she loosened around his shaft. Her lubrication became thick and creamy and as David felt himself sliding more smoothly and easily into her, so he deepened his stroke until a further inch penetrated her with each thrust. Paula was now moaning loudly, her hands gripping the sides of the low wooden bench as David’s thrusts sought to drive her up it. Her nipples were like bullets as her large, full breasts rippled across her chest with each upward drive. She began to pant and short sharp squeals escaped her lips.

“Deeper, Dave. Deeper.!” She croaked.

In response, David thrust himself hard into her body. His head slammed into her cervix and she cried aloud in pain.

“No! No.! Wait!” She protested. David paused as Paula lifted herself onto her elbows and slid herself off his erection. Before his eyes, she rolled over and onto her knees, tucking them under her body and thrusting her gaping vagina towards him. David understood. He rose to his feet and, as Paula gripped the front of the bench with her white knuckles, he entered her body once gain from behind. This time nearly all his mighty erection was inside her when he struck her cervix and instead of a cry of pain, a gasp of delight could be heard. His hands on her tanned buttocks, he began to pump, the new angle of her body bringing new sensations to his inflamed erection. He soon felt the warmth of his climax beginning high up between his thighs.

With a grunt, he finally drove the full length of his erection into her body. Paula cried out loud with a mixture of pleasure and pain and immediately began to climax herself. Great waves of warm wet pleasure rippled through her body as David slammed into her time and again. His waist smacked against her buttocks. His balls slapped against her clitoris. Paula was almost shrieking as she came, pressing back on his cock to swallow as much of its length as she could despite the pain.

She felt a release in David’s tension as he began to cum inside her, his warm sticky juices mixing freely with her own. Their frantic thrusts slowed and eventually stopped.

David, panting heavily, drew his softening cock from Paula’s vagina and sat down heavily on the bench next to her. Paula, giggling, swiveled around to snuggle up to him. They were both sweating.

“You’ve got better in the past three years.” Paula eventually said.

“So have you. And bolder!” David replied.

“And I’m sure you’re bigger!” She joked, pinching him on the upper thigh.

They kissed and, once they had recovered their breath, showered once more together.

David had driven Paula home in his car, still wearing her wet blue skirt. They each knew that this would not – could not - be a one-night stand.

*****

In his bed next to the sleeping Sara, the prospect of that wonderful, purely sexual relationship beginning again thrilled David.

A large part of him didn't want to hurt Sara or put his new relationship with her at risk. He liked their relationship much more now and felt comfortable with her as a long term girlfriend. Another, larger part of him was excited at the prospect of more superb, uncomplicated, unreserved sex with Paula.

He considered things for a while. In his mind, his conscience, which was clearly focused on Sara, wrestled valiantly with his loins, equally clearly focused on Paula. It was an unequal battle and the outcome had never been in doubt. He brightened as a wonderful solution crossed his mind.

Perhaps he could manage both. After all, he had done so successfully in the past?

And Paula was a trooper. She would never let Sara know, would she? He would just have to be careful, that was all. And anyway, he wasn't married to Sara yet, was he? He'd taken no vows of faithfulness yet. Best to get it all out of his system now, before things got too serious. He promised himself he would be faithful to Sara when they were married, but that wasn't now, was it?

His mind now made up, David relaxed and let himself think about Paula and the things they had enjoyed together. She had been a good teacher as well as a great lover. He had learned so much from her in such a short time; things which he had used to good effect with other girls - even with Sara, he thought wryly. But there was always room for more learning.

Unconsciously, his fingers closed around his shaft as his hand rose and fell.

He remembered his first time with Sara, how tight she had been; how she had cried afterwards and how he had been frightened by the thought of commitment to her.

He remembered Paula; her eagerness and energy and the voracity of her appetite. He remembered the many new ideas and positions they had tried. He remembered her goodbye kiss that evening that promised more pleasures to come.

Within minutes, David felt his body in mild spasm and, with a pleasant wet release, his belly was covered in a warm, sticky fluid. He sighed and sank back into the pillow. It had been a long time since he had masturbated and it had felt good. His thighs felt warm and his back ached a little. After a few minutes he reached for a tissue and began to clean himself up.

Things were beginning to look interesting, he thought. He lay back on his pillow and fell asleep.

12