The Tangled Web Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex with her brother sends Sara into labour.
5.3k words
4.64
57.2k
17
0

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 07/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
351 Followers

Ch. 10: May 2002 – Due Date

The Tangled Web is a story spanning several years and is based on the complicated lives of a brother and sister and those they live with. Set in the English Midlands, the tale is told through a series of interlocking short stories. Although designed to be read in sequence, I have tried to make each chapter stand as a complete and satisfying story in itself.

For those following the story from its beginning, this chapter contains important elements of several storylines that are essential for future chapters. It's a bit longer and more involved, but please don't lose patience – Sara and Sam do get together - and please let me know how I can improve for next time.

If you're new to The Tangled Web, you'll get much more out if you start at Chapter 1.

If you just want an erotic story, please start at 'Earlier that evening...'

* * * * *

Lynn was pleased to be back. Back in the studio room, loud music playing, in charge of her class, she felt strong and confident again. Her voice, amplified through the throat mike, sounded clear, commanding and encouraging. She was back where she belonged.

Getting pregnant with her husband Sam's child had been a terrible shock. She had deep down wanted it not to be true, had wanted to 'do something' about it. But Sam had been so pleased, so happy about it that she had resolved to see it through.

But being pregnant had been a waking nightmare. Her body had swelled in what she considered to be a disgusting way and there had been that terrible, seemingly unending sickness. Finally the day had come when the sickness had stopped. At first she had felt pleased. Perhaps pregnancy would be bearable after all. After two days she began to realise something was wrong. There had been bleeding, there had been pain; an emergency trip to hospital; an operation. There had been tears and bitter disappointment on Sam's face, though he had fought hard to conceal them.

One thing she knew for certain. She never wanted to be pregnant again.

She had fought hard to repair the damage five months of pregnancy had done to her figure and fitness. It had been tough. Her friends would constantly sympathise with her over her 'sad loss'. Lynn tried hard to look wounded and gave the impression that her demanding exercise routine was her way of keeping her mind off her 'problem', but in truth it felt good to be herself again. It would be wrong to say she didn't care, but she cared more about Sam's sadness than she did about the child she had never really wanted. Lynn longed to be able to tell someone about this, but knew nobody who would understand.

There had been three new girls in the class that evening. Two had obviously arrived together and stayed at the back as newcomers usually did, but one - a tall muscular girl with short highlighted hair - had boldly come to the front and had watched Lynn closely all the last hour. She looked oddly familiar, Lynn thought, but couldn't place her.

The class had gone well. Lynn had enjoyed the familiar burning feeling in her muscles. After the round of applause she always allowed them at the end, the room had begun to empty. Lynn had turned and had started to remove her microphone and its wiring, packing it in its box on top of the amplifier. She had followed the power cord to its wall socket, knelt down, unplugged it and started coiling the long black cable.

Suddenly she was aware of someone standing behind her. She turned to see above her the new girl, her yellow-brown hair framing an increasingly familiar face bearing an amused look.

"You don't recognise me, do you Lynn?"

The familiar but unexpected voice immediately solved the riddle.

"Sandy" Lynn shrieked, her mouth open wide. "No, I didn't. God! How are you?" She stepped forward and hugged her friend enthusiastically. "When did you get back? What are you doing here?"

"I've been back a month now. I'm living with Mum and Dad until I can find a place. How are you? You look fantastic, but then you always did."

"Never mind me. What's happened to you? You look so different. Your hair! Your figure! You look great. No wonder I didn't recognise you."

"Thanks a bunch, pal!" Sandy kissed Lynn on the cheek, obviously overjoyed to be welcomed so warmly. "Easy. I've spent hours and hours in the gym, just like you. Listen, do you have to rush off home? Could you stay for a drink and a chat?"

"Of course I can. I'd love to. But I've got to finish here first and see the Manager."

"OK. I'll see you in the bar when you've finished." Sandy picked up her towel and, with a wave of her hand, left the studio to shower and change.

Lynn hurried through her tidying and rushed downstairs. The Manager's office was empty so she left a brief note on his jotter and turned to leave. As she walked along the corridor to the staff changing room, she quickly dialed Sam on her mobile. Their answerphone was switched on.

"Hi, it's me." she began, "You'll never guess who I met tonight - Sandy! We're going to have a drink and catch up on what's happened. I'll get something to eat here. I'll be later back - say midnight? Don't wait up. Hope Sara and the twins are OK. Give her my love. Bye Sam." Lynn entered the locker room and quickly headed for the showers.

* * * * *

In the warm lounge in their house, Sam held his body very still, motionless, straining to hear Lynn's voice as she dictated her message. The message ended and his face broke into a smile.

"Well that's convenient. We've got an extra couple of hours."

He looked down at the sofa in front of him, where his sister Sara knelt, her back to him, her large pregnant belly supported on cushions, her arms on the chair back. His firm, proud erection was buried deep in his sister's round, naked, highly pregnant body and she was pressing herself backwards against his invading cock.

She looked over her shoulder at him and grinned playfully. Sam felt a sudden squeezing around his erection. He wriggled his hips in response and saw the bump in her belly wobble beneath him as her buttocks pressed against his upper thighs.

Then with a low gasp, Sara's head tipped backwards and her mouth opened in pleasure as smoothly he resumed his long, steady thrusts into her round, welcoming body.

* * * * *

Lynn threw her sports bag over her shoulder and walked out of the changing room into the large, open bar. At this time of the evening it was half empty, the few diners finishing their meals. Sandy was standing at the bar, waiting to be served. She wore tight cycling shorts and a close fitting top which accentuated her slim, toned figure. Lynn, dressed in her usual tight jeans and T shirt reached her as she placed her order.

"..and a Bacardi Breezer." Sandy was saying. She turned to Lynn. "I guessed you still like those."

Lynn nodded and lifted the open bottle to her lips. She took a long draft, the familiar taste reminding her of summer evenings, music into the night and making love under the stars.

They crossed to a corner table and sat together. So much had passed since they had last met.

"So how long have you been back?" Lynn asked.

"About six weeks. I'm working for B2B Bank in town. Marketing. It's great to be back home again.

"How was Australia?"

"Unbelievable. It's a great way of life. So different from here."

"Sun, sea, all that?"

"I loved it. Finishing work at 5 instead of 8 and going down to the beach. Real freedom!"

"So why come back?"

"My visa was running out and the bank wanted someone for a special contract back here. I volunteered."

"How long are you back for?"

"That depends on what's here for me now." She said enigmatically.

Lynn changed the subject. With a sly grin she asked,

"And did you meet any nice men?"

"A few. I had a couple of dates. But mostly I also learned something important about myself."

"Mmm?"

Sandy hesitated. "I learned that, after all, I'm not really into 'men'. That's partly why I'm back. I have to break the news to my parents."

Lynn understood her friend's meaning as only she could. "You're actually coming out?"

"I have to. I can't live a lie any longer. I'm just not interested men, like you are. Over there I've been able to accept the fact that I'm gay. I need to let my family and friends know now."

Lynn knew better than most about Sandy's preferences. Their affair had lasted nine months, ending just before her marriage to Sam. Lynn had always suspected that Sandy had gone to Australia to get away from her and Sam and the memories.

"Do you have a girlfriend now?" She asked.

"Not right now. We split up when I came over here." Sandy said sadly.

"I'm sorry."

"No worries really. I suppose we always knew it couldn't last."

Lynn sought to lighten the mood. "Tell me. What was life like for you out there? I've heard it's a really good place to be - especially if you're gay."

"It was great. Really great. There isn't the prejudice there is here. I could be with a girlfriend on the beach without being stared at." She leaned back and sipped her lager. "My first girlfriend was really into fitness. It wasn't a serious relationship, but she got me into fitness too. I spent hours in the gym and running by the sand. I had my hair done like this." A thought struck her. "I'm not too butch like this, am I?"

Lynn looked admiringly at her friend's body. "You look good to me Sandy."

Sandy gave Lynn a meaningful, slightly sad look. Then shook her hear and after a sip of her drink asked:

"So tell me about you. What's been happening here?"

Lynn laughed hollowly, took a long breath and launched in. She told Sandy about Sam, how they were still married. About her pregnancy and its sad ending. How she had fought to get her figure and her job back. Was she happy? She thought so.

"If you're not sure, you're not really happy." said Sandy quietly. "Are you a onemanwoman now?" she pressed on.

Lynn was thrown off her guard. Had Sandy really stressed the word 'man' like that? She nodded and moved the conversation on to more conventional matters. Over the next hour and several more drinks, Sandy told her all about life down under. Lynn thought it sounded perfect.

They quickly became more relaxed together. The past two years' separation and the reasons for it were forgotten. By the time they had finished their meals, Lynn felt her old affection for her friend welling up strongly within her. All too soon it was time to leave, and they walked together to the car park.

As they parted, they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek - perhaps a little longer than usual - and drove to their separate homes.

* * * * *

Earlier that evening, in Lynn & Sam's house.

It was Thursday evening again. Sara, nearing the full term of her pregnancy, has come round to see her brother Sam as she so often did. Sam is the real father of the twins and is becoming nervous as the birth approaches.

Lynn, Sam's wife, was at the health club where she worked, taking her usual evening class. This left the siblings free to be together in the house as they had been so many times before.

Sara's boyfriend David, a teacher who she lives with, was 'taking a class to the theatre' that night and would himself be back late. In fact David was taking Sophie to the cinema in a nearby town where they were unlikely to be recognized, then meeting his lover Paula at her apartment in town after 10pm.

The twins were due to be born in four weeks' time and Sara was, as she herself put it, 'simply enormous'. The dreaded maternity dresses had been bought and worn for many weeks, but blessedly her increase in size was still restricted to her 'bump'. She had taken care not to get fat and to her considerable relief her ankles had not swollen up yet – well not much. Her hair was sleek and glossy and her skin clear and unblemished in that extraordinary physical state designed to make a heavily pregnant woman so very attractive to the father of her unborn child.

And the changes had certainly worked. Sam was even more besotted with Sara than before and was, if anything, more solicitous than ever, taking care, when he could, of her every need. Although there was no question of his declaring it, Sam felt increasing pain that he could not shout from the rooftops that he, not David, was the father of her soon to be born children.

They were sitting on the sofa, watching television. Sara's head resting on Sam's left shoulder as he stroked her bump with his right hand.

"Not long to wait now, Midge. Have you got your suitcase prepared already? I thought I saw it when I came in."

Sara smiled." It's packed and in the hallway, just in case. They reckon with twins it could start at any time from next week. Best to be safe."

Sam's fingers walked back and forth across her swollen belly, then he pressed his palm flat against her skin.

"I can feel them moving." He grinned. "I'm amazed there's room to move at all."

He slid the flat of his hand slowly from side to side over Sara's bump, then from top to bottom, seeking more evidence of movement. Apparently satisfied, he kissed Sara on the lips and hugged her closely. He sat back beside her and sighed.

"I still can't quite believe we really did it. I mean, I'm really really happy about it, but I can't believe it has really happened."

"You will in a few weeks' time when they're born. And I certainly will." Sara smiled ruefully, not looking forward to the birth itself.

"All that scheming and plotting to get you pregnant actually worked."

"And it was fun too, wasn't it?" Sara looked at Sam sideways, her eyes gleaming.

"Oh yes!" he replied. "That part was amazing. Even if it did make us sore."

Silently, Sara remembered their secret assignations in her flat and in secret hotels on her 'hot', most fertile days. How on those days they had made love three or four times despite their soreness, until they were both exhausted. The secrecy had if anything, heightened her excitement and arousal, and the sexual joy she felt knowing they were really trying to make a baby was unlike anything before or since.

For several months during her pregnancy she had become almost insatiable, making uncharacteristic demands on both David and Sam. Although her size had inevitably reduced this, she still felt a driving passion and a need for physical love to reassure her of her attractiveness and especially Sam's continued love for her.

Unconsciously, her right hand had begun to stroke Sam's left thigh. Although she was not aware of it, it was a way in which she often initiated their lovemaking. Sam was very much aware of it but he seldom started things now, being too concerned about her condition and reluctant to do anything to put her at risk. He put his arm tighter around her shoulders and drew her towards him. Sam felt her fingers slide inside his thigh and rise towards his groin. Her message was clear and welcome. Sam responded by gently stroking her bump again,

Sara adjusted her position to allow Sam to touch her more easily, and leaned back on the sofa as his hand continued to stroke her belly through the thin maternity dress. His fingers moved smoothly up and down, toying with her slightly distended navel, then, as he knew she wanted, down towards her thighs. She opened her legs slightly and he cupped her vulva, feeling its soft warmth through the material of her knickers and dress. He looked into her eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Sara nodded.

Sam removed his hand from her groin and began to unfasten the buttons on the front of Sara's dress. It fell open revealing the tightly stretched skin of her bulging stomach above her large maternity knickers. Not the sexiest underwear in the world, he thought, but the effect on him was as powerful as if she had been wearing Janet Reger's finest.

The last button yielded and Sara shrugged the loose dress off her shoulders. She ran her palms over her bump and raised her pelvis slightly as Sam deftly eased her knickers around her buttocks, down her thighs and away. Sara unfastened the centre fastener of her bra.

"I'll just get the pillows" whispered Sam. He quickly went out of the room and Sara heard the bedroom door opening. She quickly wriggled out of her dress and bra and, rising out of the sofa, turned and knelt on the cushion, her arms resting on the seat back. After a few seconds, he returned with two pillows.

"You really are keen tonight, Midge." He laughed and carefully placed the pillows on the seat cushion beneath her belly. Sara adjusted them a little and bent forward, resting her bump on their softness, her weight on the seat back, her naked bottom towards the television and Sam. He quickly removed his trousers and underpants, his erection eagerly springing up, ready and anxious to perform.

Sam moved behind Sara, looking down at her smooth, brown back, the whiteness of her bare buttocks and the pinkness of her waiting vulva exciting him yet further. He carefully placed the head of his cock between her outer lips. Sara breathed heavily in anticipation. He slowly, carefully pressed forward and into her, entering in a single slow, smooth movement, resting only when his hips pressed firmly against her soft, cool cheeks. He paused, feeling the tightness of her around him, the pressure of the children within her womb bringing new sensations to his highly aroused body. In contrast to the violence of his passion that Sara normally induced, Sam began to move slowly in and out of his sister's vagina, relishing every stroke; feeling her tighten around each ridge along his length. It took all his self control to keep his passion from driving him harder and faster into her.

Sara felt Sam enter her with relief and pleasure. She knew and felt every ridge along his length and was thrilled to feel his slow, precise movements. She loved the effect her body normally had on Sam; the force of his passion, the fact that he could not help but let himself go - surrendering to the animal violence of his lust. He knew that no-one else could do this to him. She felt special. She felt the twins move within her as he thrust in and out. He was so careful, so loving, so exciting. Warm waves of pleasure began to flow through her body and she felt herself moistening.

Suddenly the phone rang.

"Let the answerphone pick it up." Sam panted and listened as Lynn's voice rang out through the flat.

Smiling at the message and with his body more under control following the pause, Sam resumed his long, smooth thrusts in and out of Sara's body.

Sara threw back her head with pleasure, her glossy brown hair falling over the soft skin of her shoulders. Her vagina tightened and Sam felt Sara's passion increasing as struggled to control his own. Anxious not to harm Sara and the twins, but needing to satisfy them both, he began the short, fast thrusts that would quickly end in his climax.

Sara felt Sam's pace quickening. She knew he would cum soon. Wanting her climax to match his, she tightened herself around his shaft and with one hand reached between her legs to tickle her clitoris. The sudden sensation made her gasp with pleasure. She closed her eyes and as the warm waves of pleasure hardened into sharp stabs of pain, her cries of approaching orgasm filled the room.

Sam heard Sara's familiar moaning and felt himself cumming. Short spasms racked his body and he struggled to control the forceful final thrusts as he began to fill Sara with his semen. The pains of his ecstasy choked his breath in his throat and he heard Sara moaning louder and louder as his throbbing cock pumped its last drop of cum into her body.

Suddenly Sara cried out louder, a short, sharp shout quite unlike her usual moans.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
351 Followers
12