The Tangled Web Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam placed a hand on each of his sister's knees and firmly pressed them legs upwards to her chest, bringing her thighs together above her breasts and beneath his stomach and chest. He thrust deeply into her, the heat of his belly now meeting the smooth pale skin of her lower buttocks and upper thigh with each penetration.

Her closed thighs squeezed her vagina which in turn squeezed Sam's invading shaft.

She was tight again.

Sara felt the difference and her eyes flew wide open in surprised delight. Her still damaged vagina could feel Sam's powerful erection passing along its sensitive length. Firm and strong, she could feel the heat of his body against her legs and his erection reaching deep within her. He was loving and caring, yet still passionate. The magic was still there!

Sam felt the difference. He felt Sara's vagina grasp him tightly. He felt the softness of her skin against his and it was suddenly too much for him. His breath caught in his throat as animal passion took over and with increasing power from his back and thighs he drove himself into Sara as his climax began to build.

Sara felt pain again but didn't care. A thin wail escaped her lips, quickly building into a loud, staccato moan. Her fingernails sank into Sam's neck as her head was thrown back on the pillow, and thudded repeatedly against the bed head, driven by Sam's increasingly wild thrusts. The crude, wet, slapping sounds of their bodies coming together was joined by the smell of their churning juices. Sara felt ripples of pleasure building and building until they became a wall of fire which grasped her throat and tightened across her chest, silencing her moans as with a final release they moved together towards a powerful mutual climax.

Sam's body was racked with spasms as, gasping for breath, his back and thighs burned and he began to come deep within his sister's body. His cock pulsed within her, its head monstrously swollen and in strong spurts, his seed seemed to flood into the passage so familiar but so long denied him.

Sara, her whole body trembling as her climax washed over her, felt her vagina spasm, grasping and seemingly pumping Sam's erection as the flood of her climax passed over her like waves. She saw his powerful shoulders and chest above her, his face screwed up in ecstasy as her body forced his final release upon him. God, she loved him!

Finally she felt the longed-for warmth of his chest and belly as, his passion now spent, Sam slowly lowered himself onto her. They rested, faces flushed red, chests heaving, their bodies still united.

Sam looked into Sara's eyes and smiled, small beads of sweat on his forehead. Sara's face, framed by her now bedraggled hair, grinned lovingly back.

"Are you ...okay?" He asked. Sara just nodded and lifted her lips to his. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling them tightly together.

"I was worried that, after the twins, things wouldn't be the same." she said.

"And are they?"

"No. They're better."

*****

They lay close together listening to the twins breathing until it was time for Sam to go to work. He showered and dressed as Sara took their untouched mugs of tea into the kitchen to wash up.

Sam's face appeared in the doorway.

"You know, one day I won't have to leave you." He stated as a matter of fact. "One day we'll live together properly – as man and wife."

Sara hugged him.

"I can't wait, Sam. I can't wait."

12