The Tangled Web Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy recognized the change in her old friend. She saw the years of worry and of extreme reserve dissolving as for the first time in her life, Lynn began to let herself go. Sandy worked her hand expertly within Lynn's vagina swiftly, moving quickly in and out, twisting her fingers around as Lynn climbed higher and higher up the walls of her delight. Sandy licked the middle finger of her left hand sensually, and, as Lynn's vulva rocked over her hand, deftly inserted it into Lynn's anus. Lynn paused, panting loudly, whimpering like a hurt puppy as Sandy delved deeply within her rectum. With the finger in Lynn's anus, Sandy could feel her own knuckles through Lynn's perineum and she rubbed the thin membrane lovingly.

Lynn's chest froze. She felt as if her lungs had stopped working. She couldn't believe the waves of pleasure that engulfed her, as she gave up all remnants of self restraint and gave her whole self over to Sandy. She felt totally exposed; totally vulnerable; totally at Sandy's mercy, and at the same time more alive than ever before. Her body was beyond her control and she heard herself squealing with desire as the waves of pleasure acquired a sharper focus and, as Sandy's head bent forwards and her tongue darted out towards Lynn's clitoris, Lynn was overpowered by a climax she could never have experienced, let alone understood at any time in her life before.

With a passion she had never known, Lynn screamed aloud as the orgasm ripped through her convulsing body. Between her thighs, Sandy's face bore a look of triumph, her face streaked with Lynn's vaginal juices as she saw how she had achieved her goal and taken her old lover to new heights of ecstasy. Lynn's body shook. She half raised herself from the bed as the convulsion gripped her stomach, then fell back as the powerful wave passed to her chest, robbing her of breath and on to her face. She screamed again as her skin flushed pink, then purple and sweat broke out on her forehead.

Lynn's body was riven by powerful convulsions as Sandy's expert fingers once more deftly manipulated her G-spot, stretched her anus, excited her perineum while all the time Sandy's her tongue lapped eagerly under the hood of Lynn's clitoris.

Beyond speech, Lynn's knees bent and her thighs opened as wide as only a fitness instructor's can as she tried to abandon herself even more fully to Sandy's expertise. Her back arched violently, driving her hips forward and pressing her clitoris even more firmly against Sandy's tongue. Its roughness arousing her to yet greater heights and her whole body shook as spasm after spasm gripped her.

Sandy felt love flowing through her. Caring nothing for her own gratification, she kept on pleasuring Lynn, rejoicing in the extraordinary power of her orgasms, amazed at the wetness literally pouring from her lover's body as she came and came again.

At length Lynn, as dim feelings of fear from the intensity of her passion and the loss of control of her own body broke into her consciousness, felt the wetness spurting from her and, convinced she was about to lose control of her bladder, finally managed to speak amidst her moans.

"God! Sandy! Enough! I can't take any more. Stop. Please. Stop."

Sandy slowed the darting of her tongue and the frenetic sliding of her fingers across Lynn's g-spot. She slowed, then gradually stopped, finally pulling her dripping fingers out of Lynn's vagina, toying with her engorged inner lips, then kissing them lightly. She gently withdrew her finger from Lynn's anus, watching it snap closed at her departure.

Lynn lay on her back, her large breasts rising and falling as her chest heaved. Her body trembled as if small aftershocks from the great earthquake were rippling up and down her body.

Sandy lay on her side next to Lynn and watched as slowly her eyes lost their glassy sheen and consciousness returned. She smiled.

Lynn, still panting, laughed a small, embarrassed laugh.

"I'm sorry." She was still fighting for breath. "I couldn't help…." but Sandy laid a finger on her lips, then followed it with a light, oh so gentle kiss.

"I've never .....never......oh God, Sandy." She panted, then burst into tears.

Sandy stroked Lynn's flat stomach with her fingernails.

"Take your time. Take as long as you need. Everything's all right, darling. Everything's all right."

They rested in silence, Sandy stroking Lynn's soft tight skin. Eventually she spoke.

"I've got to say this Lynn……I love you, Lynn. I've always loved you, I know that now. Please don't hate me for …. For all this."

She paused again, then seeming to summon up courage, went on.

"But I can't have only part of you, not any more."

Lynn didn't reply, tears ran slowly down her flushed cheeks. He body still trembled from her extraordinary climax.

"I'll wait as long as you need." Said Sandy. "But I want you to know I want you all to myself. Forever."

*****

They held hands, side by side on the bed and remained together until, exhausted and satisfied, Sandy fell asleep, the afternoon sunshine streaming through the bedroom window.

Lynn lay awake, her eyes fixed on the ceiling. What had she just done? Why had she allowed it to happen? Why did she feel no guilt at all? Why was she feeling so happy?

She looked at her friend's feminine but powerful body as she slept. Inside, she felt a stirring and a longing she hadn't felt since …. sInce …… since before she first met Sam. Lynn's fingers fluttered over the soft flat skin of her belly. Perhaps losing the baby was meant to be.

She poured herself another glass of wine and sat on the edge of the bed. She knew that this was just the beginning……

12