The Tangled Web Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers

But there was nothing childlike about the way Sam firmly, deliberately parted the fleshy outer lips between his sister's thighs and thrust the smooth, rounded head of his cock into her moist, waiting vagina. Almost unable to control himself, he drove his erection full length into her body in a single, forceful stroke.

Sara gulped and arched her back at the sudden, wonderfully welcome invasion. Her legs spread even wider until she was sure her knee would burn, so close was it to the fire. Taking immediate advantage, Sam slipped himself an final extra inch into her body and she felt his coarse pubic hair grind against her own light triangle. The force of his weight on her hips was painful, but made her feel so feminine and vulnerable.

Sara reached up to stroke her brother's face as he began to thrust in and out of body with an increasingly fast, steady rhythm. She found her breathing slowing to match his rhythm and felt him reaching deep within her, ready to plant in her womb the seed she now craved so much.

Sam felt Sara's vagina opening wide around his shaft, helping him reach deeper and deeper until his cock struck his sister's cervix with every downward thrust. Sam wanted another baby too – he had always known it – and now Sara had asked him to provide. For Sam, as with so many men, no climax on earth could compare with the climax reached while trying to conceive a child in the belly of the woman he adored and who adored him. His thrusting grew faster and faster.

Sara felt Sam's increased pace and tilted her pelvis downward to increase the stimulation of her clitoris. She moaned in surprise as the upper side of Sam's hard cock scraped across its underside and raised her head to look along her chest and belly. Past her breasts, which wobbled ludicrously with every stroke of Sam's cock, she could see his erection, strong and thick and glistening in the firelight, plunging into her time and again.

Above her head, Sam's face contorted into a grimace as he began to come. His body bucked and his toes curled as the familiar burning feeling spread from the base of his cock, down the inside of his thighs and up his spine. He held his breath, his arms trembling, his body shaking violently as what felt like a torrent of semen surged through his erection and cascaded into his sister's body. Spasms racked him as every last drop was pumped into her, her eager vagina seemingly milking him as his thrusts grew wilder before finally slowing to a trembling halt. Slowly he began to soften within her.

Sara felt the weight of her brother on her pelvis and the heat of his body on hers as he lowered himself onto her. She loved the intense intimacy of their post lovemaking embrace – how his hardness broke, how his contorted face relaxed, how she could feel the sticky wetness within her. She neither knew nor cared if she had climaxed too. This was a moment more for love than desire – although Sam could always summon vast amounts of both from her.

Above them, the fire subsided almost as quickly as Sam's erection and a night time chill began to spread through the room. Without leaving his sister's body, Sam pulled Sara's long thick overcoat over them as they snuggled in front of the hot embers of the fire. The room smelled of wood smoke and of their hot bodies.

At length, Sam's flaccid cock slipped out of his sister's vagina, and, rolling alongside her, he held her tightly against him. Sara wriggled up against her brother's side, her soft warm skin gentle against his. Sam buried his nose in her hair and breathed in deeply. She smelled lightly of coconut and sweat. He squeezed her soft buttocks affectionately.

They rested together.

After a while, Sam reached for the two bowl glasses of brandy that they had abandoned earlier. He passed one to Sara and they sipped the warming liquid in contented silence.

Suddenly, Sam turned to his sister.

"Just a minute! Were you wearing those...that...costume all the time we were in church?" He asked, as if astonished at the idea.

Sara looked a little sheepish, then grinned broadly and nodded.

Sam burst out laughing. "What would the vicar say? You are a very naughty girl, aren't you?" Sara giggled, but Sam went on scolding. "Standing there singing carols as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth...and all the time you were plotting to seduce me?"

"You didn't make it very difficult for me, did you?" Sara retorted, teasingly.

"That's not the point!" Sam said in a mock stern voice. "Where did you get it all, anyway?" He asked.

"I got it by post from that Private Shop back in the city." She replied. "You don't think there are any shops around here that would sell this sort of stuff? We're not exactly in the great metropolis now, are we?"

Sam hugged his sister tightly, kissing her on her forehead. She tasted just a little salty.

"Things are really starting to work out for us, aren't they?" Sara said, as if thinking aloud.

"Don't tempt fate, Midge." Her brother scolded. "There's still a long way to go."

"But it is working out, Sam." She insisted. "It's almost as if God wanted us to be together. First we find each other after twenty years, then he gives us two beautiful children; Lynn leaves us free to be together; David goes all soppy over Sophie and doesn't object when we take the twins this far away.

"Mum's attitude is almost unbelievable and now here we are, living together properly in our own home in a beautiful village."

Sam stroked Sara's cheek with his fingertips. He loved the way her eyes shone when she was excited; how her whole body became animated. But Sara hadn't finished.

"We have a whole new set of friends who only know us as a real couple. There's no more hiding, or sneaking around. We can be ourselves – together. And we're going to have a spring wedding!" Sara closed her eyes and snuggled deeper under the overcoat.

They lay still together for a few minutes, Sam feeling the heat of the fire on his face.

"Sam?" Sara was speaking to him again. Her voice was somehow less confident, less assured.

"Yes, Midge?" He replied, nuzzling the nape of her neck.

"You knew I was going to ask you about another baby, didn't you?"

Sam smiled indulgently. "Well, yes I did Midge." He confessed.

"How did you know? I didn't tell anyone. Not even Mum!"

"Well things are different now we're living together. Perhaps we just relate on a new, higher plane now."

Sara wondered if her brother was crazy or drunk. But then he laughed out loud.

"Or maybe it was the bottle of folic acid tablets in the kitchen cupboard." Sara's mouth broadened into a wide grin.

"Am I so easy to read?"

He kissed her on her forehead.

"You went on and on about how important it was last time." He paused. "You've not come off the pill already, have you?"

Sara shook her head. "I wouldn't do that to you. It wouldn't be fair. But I'll stop tomorrow. Oh Sam, I can't wait. I hope it happens quickly."

Sam just hugged her. He was looking forward to the task.

The fire died down to glowing embers.

"We'd better get to bed. It's getting cold and the kids will be awake at an unearthly hour." Sam said, slipping out from under Sara's overcoat. He clumsily put his trousers back on and helped his sister to her feet. Draping Sara's overcoat over her naked shoulders and taking her hand, he led her up the stairs to their bedroom, tip toeing past the twins' bedroom door on the way.

Their mother's bedroom light was off.

Sara and Sam slipped under the duvet into their large double bed. The sheets were warm despite the coldness in the room.

Outside, it began to snow.

An hour later, Sam lay listening to his sister's slow breathing. It pained him to crush her delight in any way, so he had said nothing before. But in his mind he still worried about their future. They could both go to prison for their love, and the twins could be taken into care.

Sam knew he couldn't ever relax his guard; not for one single hour. There was always the danger of a slip-up.

What if someone they knew bumped into them in town? They couldn't avoid towns and cities forever.

What if the twins asked more and more searching questions? Their cover story had to be watertight.

What if the wedding – or blessing as it more accurately should be called – raised more difficult questions?

And now they would have another child – surely they couldn't have another set of twins! And that would lead to more danger.

Sam knew the only long term solution was to go abroad – somewhere they could be sure of never meeting anyone from their old lives. It would be hard to leave their beautiful cottage and their new friends, but safety had to come first.

There was so much to do to get there. But first there was the day ahead.

He folded his arms around his sleeping sister. "Merry Christmas, Midge" He whispered into her ear.

JGUK2004
JGUK2004
352 Followers
12