The Tanning Salon

Story Info
55-year-old Scott lust after the hot tanning salon teen.
1.1k words
3.87
38.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
889 Followers

Ellie was by far the cutest of the girls working at the Sunshine Tanning salon— and that was saying something. Barely 18, she had a tiny, tight cheerleader's body with perky little tits & a taut, peachy little ass. She had a sweet heart-shaped face with a little turned-up nose, full pink lips, and wide navy eyes— she was in short, a dreamy little sun-kissed blossom of a girl. She always wore cute black yoga pants & tiny white tee that let a strip of her tan, taut tummy peak out. Unsurprisingly, a large number of the salon's patrons were men.

One of Ellie's favorite customers was Scott. He came through almost every night, & they'd talk, sometimes for fifteen or twenty minutes—until another tanner came in. Then Ellie would smile her sunshine smile at him & send him back to his room, where he'd stand in his tanning bed for his 12-minutes, & think about her luscious bubblegum lips wrapped eagerly around his throbbing cock. He was an otherwise happily married man with three grown children, 55 years old, successful and well-liked around town. Still, those stolen minutes every night were his happiest.

She was so sweet, little Ellie. He'd tell her about his day & she'd listen, wide-eyed and rapt, her hands clasped in front of her body, gazing up at him through her lashes. He'd buy lotions from her just to watch her smile, just to hear her talk, knowing she'd make a few dollars commission from him each shift. Once she rubbed the back of his hand, showing him how smooth it made his skin feel. Thinking of her soft, screams touch made his neck prickle and his cock stiffen. Once, he asked her to show him a feature on one of the tanning beds and she'd brushed across his chest as she leaned over it, her perfect little ass perfectly in view and only a few inches from his cock. God, he wanted her.

He wondered if she thought about him, naked and sweaty, separated from her only by a door. He wondered if she'd thought of his cock, what it might feel like against her rose-petal lips, against her smooth skin, sliding against the wet folds of her sweet little body & making her tremble... the thought made his cock stiffen. Without thinking, his hand closed around it and he began to firmly jerk off as his rod stiffened to its full, thick 9 inches. He imagined Ellie following him into the room, her tiny hands closing around his thick shaft as she smiled up at him with starry eyed. He imagined her soft, soft lips stroking over the fat head of his cock, her silky tongue lapping against his salty skin. He imagined peeling her babydoll tee up over her head. He just knew her sweet tits would be firm and bouncy, perfect little handfuls with cute, rosy nipples. He imagined his cock slick with her spit, her lipgloss smeared.

He imagined bending her over the table and pulling down her leggings, feeling the taut elasticity of her ass. He wondered if her bum would be as tan as the rest of her. He wanted his hands buried in it, pulling her ass cheeks apart, seeing the slick pink folds of her bare pussy, the cute little star of her asshole. She was in high school still, younger than any of his children. He knew he shouldn't think of watching his fat cock head slide into her tight little snatch, stretching that sweet teen hole with his manhood and making her squirm and yelp and moan... He knew he shouldn't think about kneading her creamy little tits with his large, rough hands as she bounced on his cock, her slender young legs smooth as silk against his sides. He definitely shouldn't be dreaming about his cock twitching and tightening inside her, spurring fat streams of hot cum deep in that dripping teen snatch.

His eyes shot open. He was still standing in room 13, his hand and stomach coated in cum, thick pearly strands dripping over the white monogrammed towel and black and white tile floor. Shit. He quickly wiped everything up with the towel— but what could he do with that? He couldn't very well take it with him. Not knowing what else to do, he folded it in half and left it on the chair, waving hastily to Ellie as he practically sprinted out to the street.

Scott lived only a few blocks away— on warm, sweet spring nights like this one, he walked to and from the salon, trying to stretch out the experience just a little bit more. As he walked quickly home, he couldn't help but think of Ellie discovering his cum-covered towel. Would she be curious or just disgusted? He couldn't pretend that the thought of his cum against her skin didn't turn him on. Somehow, his cock was already hardening again.

At home, Scott's wife Lin was meticulously folding cloth napkins in the dining room. She was 5'6, tall for a Chinese woman, but still four or five inches taller than tiny Ellie. She was forty-five years old, thin but soft, with heavy, sagging breasts capped with dark, rubbery nipples. Her ass was flat as a board and her lips were thin, her skin a little pocked and uneven, at least compared to Ellie's luminous, glowing visage. She'd been beautiful once, but always reserved and mild, sometimes sour— she was a good wife, but she didn't blink up at him with eyes full of innocent lust, didn't make his loins ache the way his little crush did.

His cock was still throbbing, despite cumming only twenty or so minutes ago, so he grabbed Lin and kissed her, running his hot tongue over her thin lips, imagining they were full and pink and perfect, glossy and strawberry-scented. He pulled her into the bedroom and she unbuttoned her white blouse, let her baggy slacks drop to the floor. Her beige cotton underwear sagged across her flat, practically concave ass. He wondered what kind of underwear Ellie wore. He pictured a red thong, right between her bouncy ass cheeks. Lin was desperately for him to fuck her— he hadn't in weeks—but he still had to force his cock down her dry passage. Her pussy lips sagged around him as he fucked her quickly, imaging it was Ellie on the end of his cock, her little cunt gripping his rod like elastic. Fuck. He pulled out and came over Lin's flabby stomach, imagining Ellie's cute little tits bouncing, picturing the cute nipples he imagined he could almost see through her tight shirts.

Back at the salon, Ellie gasped, her hand coming away from the folded towel sticky with iridescent globe of viscous cum. Scott has cum. She wondered if he'd been thinking of her. She hoped he had. Her heartbeat quicker and her mouth watered as she brought her fingers up to her lip and sucked every last drop of Scott's still-warm cum from her skin.

egirl1212
egirl1212
889 Followers