The Taoist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew for the ninth time, his cock was rigid, he held his body tight, before plunging with speed and power into her.

Mali screamed, "Aaaaugh, oooooh, woooo, yes, yes," as she climaxed.

Tad lay deep in her, belly breathing, His stomach elevated as he breathed in and Chi rose from his balls up his spine to his brain and breathing out his stomach squeezed, and energy flowed from the top of his head down the main channel to his penis. The microcosmic circuit was complete, and he was in was in a deep trance.

Mali belly breathed with Chi raising from her vagina to her mind, and vigor oozed back to her pussy. When the connection was closed, she too was in an unfathomable reverie.

* * *

They emerged from their sleep at about the same time.

"Are you relaxed?

"Yes."

"Are you satisfied."

"Yes, but I want more."

Tad moved to her breasts, took a nipple into his mouth and squirmed, tweaked, joggled, and slurped until Mali was moaning, "Yes, yes, yes, I feel that in my tits and in my pussy. It's incredible the way I feel."

He rolled them onto her back pushing her ankles by her ears and slid balls deep into her.

"Oh God, your cock is pressing against my G-spot."

He smiled down at her and pushed hard.

"Aaaugh."

After a moment. He relaxed, and then shoved into her again."

"Oooooaugh."

Five more times, he calmed and heaved back into her pussy and G-spot.

On the seventh thrust, Mali writhed under him with a scream as she climaxed, "Uuuuuum, I'm coming, I'm coming, yes, yes, yes!"

"Breath, Tad said. They both went into a dream-like state.

Tad lay with his white hair intertwined with her black hair as they dreamed side by side. His vision was of a woman standing in front of a mirror with a smile on her face and her breasts projecting toward the mirror. She was twisting her nipples and slightly humping her pelvis into space. The image slowly dissipated as he woke feeling Mali leaving the bed and moving toward the bathroom.

His soul was lonely as if a piece of him was missing. He trailed her into the bathroom and stood in the doorway watching her looking into the mirror above the vanity. Her face radiated beauty with the gleaming of her brilliant toothy smile, her fingers twisted long hard teats, and her hips gyrated from side to side and from front to back. She hummed a tune unknown, but it's rhythm and melody drew him to her.

He grinned with lust as he saw her in the mirror. His chin rested on her left shoulder, and his hands encircled her, clasped her boobs, thumb her nubs, and rubbed his long, hard cock between her legs and vulva lips.

"Tad, you have such a gentle but arousing touch. I love your chin on my shoulder and your cock stimulating my pussy. My Chi is rising as is my energy. The circuit is complete, and I'm ready for you." She spread her legs.

With ease, Tad lifted her off her feet and lowered her pussy onto the head of his erection. On his toes, he bobbed just into her labia lips: in and out, in and out.

"Oh, that's such an incredible feeling. Please don't stop." She sighed, "Oh" continuously as the tip of his staff invigorated her passion. She tried to impaled herself on him, but he held her from forcing him to penetrate.

He kissed her neck over and over, he thumbed her nipples like guitar strings, and he persisted bobbing in and out of her pussy lips.

"Tad, oh Tad, I'm coming, I'm coming." Her body arched.

He jerked her from the floor and slammed her cunt onto his thumping rod. Five more times he smashed her softness against his hardness, and she screamed "Aaaaaugh," climaxing. Tad ground into her for a few more seconds, and he groaned but did not come, "Wu, Wei, Wu," he said. Staggering from his exertion, he carried her into the bedroom, laid on his back, took Mail by the breasts and said, "'Breath."

They lay in the reverse cowgirl position in sexual ecstasy with his shaft buried in her sheath.

His erection did not fade, and her pussy clutching him did not wain. They breathed. The Chi emanated from their genitals to their brains, and energy moved down their spines to their genitals. They were revitalized.

"Mali, sit up, turn to your right until your legs gets to the top of my shoulder," he said.

She did slowly.

"Now lift your leg over my head until it on the other side, and you're facing me."

She completed the turn. "Oh, that's an incredible and different feeling having your cock twist slowly inside my pussy."

"I thought you might enjoy it. Now that you are facing me I can see how beautiful you are. I love your face, your lips, your eyes, your cheeks, your chin, and your breasts, I especially love your tits. They were made to be fondled and sucked. I like you tight, hair covered, pussy. It fits my cock like a glove. I like the way you use it to clamp tightly onto me. I love your clit, the way it responds to my hand, mouth and tongue and the way my manipulating it causes you to climax."

They lay together a long time staring at each other and breathing. Each breath brought them delight as he felt himself deep in her, and she felt his long, hard cock touching her walls, her G-spot, and cervix.

"Masturbate for me?" He asked.

She leaned back, and Tad reached for her snatch with a finger and rubbed it back and forth over her honey spot, and rubbing it in circles. "I'm getting close my contractions are increasing and reoccurring more often, and their strength is becoming more powerful," she sighed.

"Okay, Mali stop." He took her breasts in both hands, he placed his thumbs on the inside of them, pulled the nipples together, put them in his mouth, sucked and ran figure eights around them, and shoved into her once, and twice.

Mali screamed, "Aaaaaugh." She went ballistic moving in all directions at the same time. Her cervix pounded his crown, and in the dark of his orgasm, he saw the head of his cock burrowing against the bottom of her tube. He pushed up on his shoulders and ejected spurt after spurt of jizzum into her, and she screamed again, "Aaaaaugh, oh God, I've died and gone to heaven." She fell sobbing on top of his still hard erection.

When she calmed, he had her change back from the cowgirl position to the reverse position facing away from him.

"Oh, I love the corkscrew feeling of my pussy turning on you marvelous shaft."

He scooted them off the bed, turned perpendicular to it. "Lean forward and put your elbows on the mattress."

She fell forward lying horizontal to the floor.

He held her by the hips, "Tighten your muscles around my staff, grab hold of the mattress."

In the mirror, he could see her marvelous tits hanging toward the floor, and their bodies in the form or a capital T. A rush of adrenaline surged through him, and he thrust into her with all the power he could muster. His cock swelled and hardened before flooding her tunnel with all of the cum he had.

Mali screamed, "Oooooah wooow," and collapsed on the bed.

Tad stood like a dragon breathing fire from his nostrils knowing he had given Mali the most incredible orgasms of the evening. She was now his in mind, body, and soul. He looked at her writhing body and decided to claim her, to marry her. He couldn't stand the thought of another man entering her incredible body.

12