The Tape

Story Info
He finds tape of mom and two friends.
1.4k words
3.51
184k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdholme
mdholme
11 Followers

When I was in high school, my friends and I were real cocksmen. There weren t many girls that didn t want to fuck us, and we had the pleasure of doing a lot of them. My best friend Scott s parents owned a cabin on a lake about an hour from where we lived and would go there every weekend if the weather wasn t too bad. Which was great because that basically gave us a place to party or do whatever we felt like. Scott and I once met a girl at a party and we took her back to his house and we fucked her at the same time. It was the first time that either of us had done that, and he took a real liking to it. Actually he loved it! It became his passion.

Let me give you some background on us, Scott was 6 feet tall, and about 195 pounds but he wasn t fat, just muscular. In high school he was the catcher on the baseball team, and he had the rugged look. He didn t look like he had model looks but good looking none the less. I on the other hand was much skinnier. I was about 6 feet 3 inches and weighed about 165 pounds. I was the starting shooting forward on the basketball team, and is guess some girls considered me good looking. But the reason I was popular with girls is because of the rumor that my cock was 11 inches long. Which I honestly was never shy to prove to anybody who didn t believe me.

After that night of double teaming that girl from the party, Scott decided that he was going to get some proof of our fun times by buying a video camera and video taping it. I thought that wasn t a very good idea because it would eventually just get you into trouble. But he didn t care what I thought, he went ahead a did it. He would never tell the girls that he was going to videotape the sessions, he would hide it from them. Many times the quality wasn t that great but it actually was kind of turned me on to watch the films. He eventually talked me into staring in one of the films with him.

We both had a friend, Jeff, who was dating a fabulous looking girl named Angie. Jeff told us that he had trouble keeping her happy sexually, she had a very healthy appetite for dick. So Scott talked me into trying to seduce her and both fuck her at the same time. So we picked a weekend when Jeff would be out of town, and we called her up and told her to stop by Scott s house because he was having friends over. She told him that she had nothing else to do and would stop by. Well when she showed up we told her that nobody else could make it, so it would just be the three of us. We started drinking a lot, especially Angie she got pretty drunk and so we got her to play truth or dare with us, well in didn t take too many dares before Scott dared her to let me put my dick in her mouth, and we eventually both fucked her doggy style and cummed all over her. She decided to spend the night, she told her parents that she was staying at her friends house, she slept between us and when I woke up I jumped on her and got a quick morning fuck, I knew why Jeff was dating her she was hot and boy could she fuck!

Well that spring hit and neither Scott or I had much action going on, so I decided to go over to Scott s house to look for that video we made that night with Angie. I thought we if I have to jack off at least I can jack off to my past fun. Scott was out of town on a baseball trip so his sister let me in and let me go look in his room for the video, I told her that I left my Biology book in his room. I found Scott s videos the were titled as "cheerleaders" "black babes" "freshman" "hotties" and the one that I was in "threesomes". So I grabbed the video and thought to myself maybe I could go flirt with Scott s little sister she was a freshman and pretty cute, but she had a boy in her room.

So I left and went home my parents were at one of their friends house. My father had done very well for himself. When he was a kid his parents had moved around a lot and he was never able to make many friends. They also never had much money so he worked hard, and he bought a nice house, and he married a great looking lady, my mom. She was in her early forty s and she worked out and was still very nice looking. She had blonde hair with nice 36C tits, and she was 5 feet 7 inches with a great pair of legs. I actually never thought of my mom as a sexual person, but i was aware of her looks. My father was very proud of her looks, and always wanted her to show off her tits and legs at social situations like she was his trophy.

So the house was empty for me to watch the homemade video and masturbate in the living room where the VCR was. When I put the video in it started playing right away and the video needed to be rewinded. Well to say I was shocked at what I saw is an understatement. It was Scott and another mutual friend Craig and my very own mother. They were just sitting around and talking in Scott s room at first and then Scott started making out with my mom, and then Craig started undressing my mom and then they both pulled out their cock s. My mom was sucking them both off and she was having the time of her life. At first I was pissed that Scott was playing his little sex games with my mom. But after watching my mom get fucked and sucked, my own cock started to grow. I was actually turned on by it. So I started to jack off to my mom getting double teamed by my best friends! I fucking cummed at the same time that both my friends cum in my mom s mouth.

After I thought about it I decided I needed to fuck my mom too! I devised a plan. It was about three weeks later when my father went on a fishing trip with some of his buddies. I went into the kitchen where my mom was making lunch, and asked her to go watch something with me. I started the video of her fucking my friends and looked at her, when her mouth dropped in disbelief that Scott would video tape them. Then she thought that I was going to tell my father, and her husband about the video tape, she started to cry and tell me how sorry I was. Well I told her that I wasn t the one that was going to be mad, but dad would be mad. She asked me what she could do to allow me to forget the whole thing, which was playing right into my hand. I told her that I wasn t sure but it would need to be something pretty special. She said that she would do anything, buy me a new car or whatever I wanted. I told her that I didn t want anything like that. She looked at me puzzled and asked me what I wanted. It was then I told her that I wanted to do the same thing to her that Scott did. She looked at me like are you crazy. "Matt you are my son! I can t do that!" she told me. So I told her that is fine, but I wondered were she was going to live when my dad kicked her out. Soon she realized that it was inevitable. So I pulled my cock out and she was shocked at the size of it and told me that I didn t get that cock from my dad. I told her that I may have not gotten it from my dad, but I was going to give it to my mom. Well I found out one thing about incest, once a mother starts fucking and sucking her own son, she soon forgets that it is her son and she just loves the cock!

mdholme
mdholme
11 Followers