The Tape

Story Info
Husband gets quite a suprise from away wife.
1k words
3.98
129.9k
34
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotica. And I think it shows. LOL However, I hope you read my story and take the time to give me some feed back. I'd appreciate it!

* * * * *

Just as Tony was arriving home from work, the UPS truck had pulled up and he was presented with an overnight package. After he had gone inside and changed into his workout clothes, he was preparing to head for the club when he remembered the package on the kitchen table. Opening it up he discovered a VCR tape. The return address was one he didn't recognize, and there was no other information with the tape. Curious, he popped the tape in the player and sat on the sofa to watch. The scene opened with what appeared to be a hotel room. The camera panned around the room, showing the room, but no clue as to what or where this was going. However, it did have Tony's attention now, if for no other reason that he wondered 'what the hell this was'.

Finally the camera seemed to settle. It wobbled a bit and then settled on the bed. Tony figured it was being placed on a tripod. After maybe ten seconds, some background music began playing. Then right after that, Tony's luscious wife Anna appeared on screen.

To say that Tony was shocked would be an understatement. For almost a week now Ann was in LA for a training class her work had sent her to. Tony missed her, but had occupied his days with extra gym time to work out.

Anna smiled her wonderful smile and asked Tony, in that sweet southern drawl she had, "if he missed her". "Dam right baby" he answered to the screen. Then laughing at himself, he sat back to see what she was going to tell him. She didn't say another word to him. She just sat on the bed on her knees and began to move to the music. Slowly she began to unbutton her blouse. Tony's attention was completely on the screen now, and he could feel his cock starting to harden. Anna continued to undress. First the blouse came completely off. She was wearing a dark blue bra underneath. A nice sexy one Tony thought, one he hadn't seen before. She leaned forward toward the camera, and reached around behind herself and Tony could actually hear the zipper being pulled down. Anna was a lovely size six or seven, depending upon the cut. Her hips were wonderful, and he loved licking the insides of them.

Slowly she rocked back on her hips and slid the skirt off her legs and then tossed it toward the camera. It landed on the lens and for just a second held, until the weight pulled it down. When the skirt dropped, Anna was on her back, sliding her hands into the flimsy material and over her pussy. Tony was beside himself with excitement. This was totally out of character for his woman.

Soon she was inserting her fingers directly into herself. The camera zoomed in for an excellent close up. She was indeed pushing her fingers into and out of her wonderful wet body.

Tony's cock was at full attention now, and he pulled his shorts aside and began to stroke and pull on his dick. She pulled her hand up to her mouth and proceeded to lick her fingers, then to suck on them, one at a time, all the while looking directly into the lens and smiling, a seductive look on her face.

Tony noticed she was wearing lipstick. Something she didn't normally do. She drew her middle finger all the way into her mouth and kissed the base of it, leaving a slight red ring around the base of her finger. Tony was going wild now. He had to force himself to slow down or he would cum, shooting all over the couch or floor. As he relaxed his grip on himself, Anna once again pushed her fingers into herself. She began to move them in and out, quickening the tempo.

Tony looked her over. He knew her signs so well, "married 20 years I should know them," he told himself. And he knew she was for real going to cum. The camera moved up and zoomed in on her face. She had that dazed look about her. She was in a far away place that Tony knew she visited when she was going to cum really hard. The camera backed away then refocused on her hands as she plunged her fingers into herself. Her wetness was clearly visible. After a few seconds she arched her back and Tony could hear her breathing quicken. She let out a slight shudder and then spoke in a hot and husky voice proclaiming "Oh shit, I'm cumming!!"

Tony watched transfixed, stroking on his cock as the camera zoomed into her face and caught her in the ecstasy of her orgasm. It was amazing. He had never really looked at her like this when she got off. Usually when she came his face was between her legs or she was facing away from him as they fucked. This was incredible. It was also more than he could handle and he came too. His cock throbbed in his hand and he shot off a huge load, spurting it all over the edge of the couch and on to the floor. Not once did he take his eyes off of the television screen as his wife began licking her fingers clean.

Then camera zoomed into her face, and smiling her most wicked of smiles she began to laugh aloud in her playful I want more tone, and then Tony heard it. Plain and clear as a bell, a voice, a man's voice and it was saying something like "oh baby, that was so great, you are something!" Tony looked on in horror as Anna looked directly into the lens and asked him a simple question; "Did you wonder who was working the camera?" Then laughing, she turned away and the screen went blank.

I have written a second chapter to this story. If this one goes over well, I will send it along also.

Thanks for reading it!