The Tape

Story Info
Husband gets videotape in the mail.
727 words
3.71
53.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It arrived in the mail today. It feels a hundred years have gone by since then. My chest is tight and my mind is reeling.

Coming up the walk I grabbed the mail and went inside. A couple of bills, junk mail, and a plain package with my name on it. I throw it on the counter in the kitchen. I get myself a drink and open the package. "What the fuck?" I murmur to myself, "a video tape."

Heading into the family room I pop the tape into the VCR. I sit down and hit play. The picture is fuzzy at first but then it clears up.

A large group of people appears. Most are nude and getting it on. Who sent me a porno? I don't know but I watch the TV screen.

The camera zooms in on the honey in the center of a cluster of men. She's sucking dick like there's no tomorrow. The men are lined up and she's blowing each one. They paw at her body as she shuffles down the line. Her tits are squeezed and her nipples pinched. Hands and fingers probe her pussy and ass.

Suddenly a voice hollers, "Hey sweetie smile for the camera." She does smile with her mouth full of cock. My stomach knots up and I flinch forward. With my bulging eyes I see her.

MY WIFE! On her knees blowing this line of men. Hands reach out and pull her down the line. She clamps down on the next cock. With a fistful of hair he forces his cock down her throat.

His hips buck as he shoots his load down my wife's throat. She greedily takes it all. Laughter all around. Hands smack her ass.

She sits back on her ass and two cocks are thrust at her. She sucks one and then the other. "Give her two for one" someone shouts. "Open wide cum queen" she's told as both cocks are shoved into her mouth.

Maggie, my wife, sucks on these cocks in her mouth. Her mouth is stretched by the size of the meat stuffed between her lips.

One guy yanks his cock from her mouth. Jerking off he shoots his load onto her face and hair. The other cock in her mouth bulges and then one more load of cum gushes down her throat.

Wiping the cum from her eyes she crawls to the next guy. She kneels before him and begins sucking his dick. "She needs to be fucked. Let's stretch her cunt hole" I hear from the tape.

Another man. How many men? I have lost count. He reaches between her legs and spreads her pussy lips. His cock easily glides into her slick snatch. Her pussy is sloppy wet now.

Using her for his pleasure he fucks away. His body smacks off her ass. His thrusts push Maggie forward and she is forced to deep throat the cock in her mouth.

Someone is underneath her licking her nipples. Her hand finds his dick and jerks him off. MY WIFE is fucking three guys. Feeling weak I continue to watch the TV screen.

"Here it comes slut!" the backdoor man shouts and pulls out of her pussy. He sprays his cum down her back and ass cheeks. Her nipple licker crawls from beneath her and mounts her from behind.

"Time to drink some more cum" she is told. Her mouth clamps down on his cock and she drinks all he has to offer. Maggie lays her head on the sofa. Her tits are flopping back and forth from the pounding she is getting. This guys thrusts are slower and deeper. He is taking his time.

MY WIFE sucking and fucking a roomful of men. Is this a sexual twilight zone? And still I watch another guy pull out of Maggie's pussy and spray his seed all over her.

Sitting up and smiling Maggie looks at the camera. "Well honey you always told me to film it if I ever fucked around. This tape is for you sweetheart. I love you." she tells me.

I sit there feeling like my world has ended. The image of Maggie covered in cum will never go away. The tape goes fuzzy and so do I.

The End

all rights reserved. copyright 2000

weird herald writings. do not reproduce without permission.