The Tape Ch. 2

Story Info
Tony receives a second tape.
2.3k words
3.94
100k
22
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the tape ended, Tony just sat on the sofa. Spent from his own efforts, and mentally wondering about his lovely wife Anna. He went and found the number she gave him to her hotel and called her. The voice on the other end stated she had checked out two days ago, new destination unknown. "That's odd" Tony thought, "she still had four days of training left before she returns." He replayed the tape, this time looking for any clue as to whom or what was moving the camera in and out on his Ann. Not a clue was visible. He sat back and wondered about this string of events…

For about two years he had dropped hints, some subtle, some not so subtle about Ann with another man. Most every time she had rebuked his comments. Short and simple. "She was not," she said, "interested in another in their sex life." Still, he had made comments, and over the past year, had seen a general lessening of her stated objections. Enough so that he had begun to also add that he wanted to be present if it ever happened, to see it, to watch in person. She always commented that "if and that was a big nonexistent if, she were to consider such a thing, she didn't now how she would feel, or even if she would be able to do anything if he was in the room." But this, well this was totally unexpected. He found himself excited and a bit fearful, if he was honest with himself, over this turn of events. Part of the reason he wanted to be present, was just to offer her some protection, a sense of security. Something he felt he needed to do. Yes, he wanted to see it, to watch it, knowing he'd be both nervous and excited at the same time, but still around in case anything went wrong or got out of hand.

The rest of the day wore on at a torturously slow pace. He did work out, but his heart was not in it. He knocked off early and returned home to watch the tape yet a third time. This time he decided to watch it simply for what it was, an exciting piece of video with a sexy woman playing with herself on it. It did get him hot, he admitted, it got his blood up. As he watched the tape, he again began to stroke and play with himself. About half way through, he began to wonder about the male voice. What did he look like, what color was he? That sort of thing. He became even more aroused. He chose to put a person to the face, and imagine what might have happened after the camera stopped recording…

Once his mind drifted off in that direction, it didn't take long for Tony to cum. Shooting off all over his hands, he kept up a solid stroke until he couldn't take the sensations anymore. He just couldn't believe how hot and excited this had gotten him…

Tony had watched the tape at least six times when he finally went to bed. He did have to work tomorrow.

The next day as Tony arrived home, the UPS truck pulled up in front of his house again. He signed for the package, and noticing the return address as the same from yesterday, ran inside, tearing at the packaging as he did so. As he pulled out a new video tape he found himself struggling to breath. "Easy," he told himself. "Lets just get comfortable and see what this one is all about."

Turning on the VCR, Tony dropped down on to the couch and kicked off his shoes. The tape opened with his wife on her hands and knees, looking right in to the camera. She was dressed in a black silk camisole, he couldn't tell if she was wearing any panties.

She crawled toward the camera, smiled and started talking to Tony. "Hi baby, you said you always wanted to watch me, and I said I didn't know if I could do such a thing, well, I've found a great solution…"

With that said, she smiled up at something, or someone, and climbed back on to her back up at the head of the bed. Suddenly from the right side of the picture, a man climbed on the bed to join her. Tony couldn't see the guys face, he was very tanned, had long sandy brown hair, a nicely defined body without the bulky muscles that Anna actually liked. He climbed next to her and turned to kiss her. She responded and wrapped her arms around his back, closing him in to her. As Tony watched, she slid a hand down between them, and he could tell she was stroking his cock. They continued to kiss, when the stranger rolled over on top of her. Anna raised her legs and wrapped them around him. Tony could plainly see this unknown man sliding his dick into his pretty little wife.

The guy pushed himself up on his hands and began to slowly move in and out of Anna. The camera angle was OK, but not as good as Tony needed it to be for this show. He spoke to Anna saying, "move or move the dam camera babe I cant see anything"! And as if by magic, the camera zoomed in on the action on the bed and moved to the right for a better picture. Tony about shit. "The camera" he said aloud. "Someone is on the camera again." Watching the picture again, he dismissed it, "nothing I can do about it", he thought. Ann had wrapped her arms around the man, along with her legs and had pulled him back down on top of her. He looked to be a bit heaver than Tony, and he wondered if Ann was having trouble breathing with him on top of her.

The stranger pulled himself up, and lifted Ann's leg over his shoulders. He began to thrust in and out of Ann. Tony watched the action getting himself worked up. He could hear Ann's moans and grunts. By the look of the strokes the guy was taking, He might just have some serious dick there. He was pounding into her. Tony leaned back and smiled, enjoying this part of the show immensely. He knew how much Anna liked it this way, fast and hard. She moved her feet around behind the man's ass and started to kick him with her heels. Urging him to go faster. He leaned up higher on his knees and began to pound her with even more speed and strength. Tony watched and listened as her grunts became squeals. That told him she was at her limit as to what she could take in this position. The guy then pulled her legs off of his shoulders and closed them, resting them as one over his left shoulder. He then began to fuck Anna as hard and fast as he could.

She moaned, and began an almost chanting like sound as grunts and moans escaped her lips in the rhythm of the fucking she was getting. She put both of her hands on his chest in an effort to keep him from sinking all the way into her. It seemed to be a useless gesture as he just kept up the tempo. Sweat was dripping from his back now, and Tony wished for a look at his face, "that or his cock" he thought. As he continued to fuck her he reared back his head and began to talk sex to Anna, telling her how great she felt, how tight she was. For her part, Anna still was trying to control his thrusts, and breath. Tony could tell just from watching her face that she was struggling to get a solid breath. Not only could he see it, he knew what this position did to her first hand. But the stranger didn't notice, or didn't care. And Anna never once told him to move or that she was struggling to breath.

The guy had good stamina Tony thought, this position wears him down after a few minutes. But the man on the screen just kept on going. "Almost like the fucking ever-ready bunny" Tony laughed to himself. Finally the man began to slow, showing signs he was tiring. "He is human" Tony said aloud. As he pulled out of Anna the camera zoomed in to show her pussy and Tony got his first good look at the guys cock. "Not bad" he thought. "Not a monster by any means, but it looks pretty thick, thicker than mine anyway."

Pushing Ann's legs down on the bed, the still faceless stranger leaned in to kiss Anna's tits. Sucking one then the other into his mouth. His hand had found her pussy and he was gently stroking her pubic hair, teasing her with is fingers. Ann placed her hands on his head and told him to eat her. He seemed happy to oblige. He lifted her legs over his shoulders as he settled in between her milky thighs. And thus began the ritual of eating Anna's pussy. Tony had no reservations about this effort. He knew Anna would soon be squealing in a heated frenzy from his attentions.

And sure enough has predicted, she tensed, arched her back and squeezed her legs around his head as she came with a loud groan. He didn't let up on her, but kept licking her and sucking on her sensitive spots. She trashed around in pleasure, then in discomfort as it became to sensitive to allow him to continue. Fighting to get away from his mouth, She pushed him to his back and proceeded to mount him. "Well crap" Tony yelled at the TV. In all this maneuvering the guys face had still been kept from him. Whomever was working the camera, walking around, zooming in and out sure knew what to do. And throughout the entire performance up to now, had kept the guys identity a secret.

Tony was becoming frustrated at not seeing the guys face, so he decided to just try to concentrate completely on the show Anna was giving him. She was bouncing up and down on the guys cock, and the camera had worked its way around to the rear and was giving an excellent view of the proceedings. Tony watched in amazement as Ann rode his cock. All the way up and then down in a free fall move that allowed him to plant everything he had in her. And he was doing just that. He had his hands wrapped around her waist and was guiding her movements. As she rose up, he lifted her a bit higher, almost allowing his cock to come completely free from her body.

Tony could plainly see the wetness of Anna on this guys dick as she rose up to the peak of her movements. No doubt about it, she was enjoying herself. "As am I", Tony admitted to himself. Without realizing it Tony had begun to stroke his own cock. It was hard as a rock. Bringing himself almost to the edge of loosing control, he would just stop and allow the sensations to die down before resuming his strokes. He wanted to get off, but was worried about how he might feel watching his wife fuck this guy after he had cum.

On the screen, Anna kept up the bouncing, increasing her tempo, trying to bring herself to another orgasm. The stranger sat up and grabbed her, and pulled her down to himself. Kissing her, he arched up his hips and began to slid into her from that position. Anna responded to him. Tony could see her trying to match his thrusts, trying to help him get into her as deep as he could. Tony looked intently at his Anna for a moment. She was very wound up. Tony knew those signs and loved them himself. The stranger seemed to recognize them for himself also. He pulled her arms behind her back, and pulling them away from him, trapping her in a position that gave him total control over her, began to pound into her as hard as he was able. She lifted up her head and began grunting in rhythm to his strokes again. Looking up and opening her eyes she seemed shocked to see the camera just a foot away from her face. She looked into it and spoke in a broken voice, full of lust and excitement saying that "he is fucking me to death honey".

That was it. Tony couldn't stand any more. His dick ached and was throbbing. He pulled hard on it and stood up and shot his load across the carpet. Continuing to pull and squeeze himself he became lost in his getting off. He grunted and pulled hard, reaching all the way down and pulling all the way out, almost trying to rip off his cock. Looking back to the screen as he subsided, Anna and the guy were still in the same position, her with her arms locked behind her, face buried in the guys neck.

Suddenly the guy rose up and with a huge grunt of his own pounded into her for another time and started to cum. Tony watched in total amazement as the stranger was obviously getting off inside Anna. He kept his hips off the ground, and continued to thrust into her in a hard and shortened stroke, causing her to squeal a bit with each inward completion of his strokes.

As the guy finished and began to relax, he released Ann's arms and took hold of her face and kissed her mouth, thanking her. She kissed him back and stated "it was a pleasure". Then looking up she thanked the camera operator, and a female voice, it sounded female to Tony replied "your welcome". Then looking into the camera she asked Tony if this was what he had in mind when he said he wanted to watch her fuck someone else...