The Taping of Ava Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I own your fat ass bitch," said Anna as I heard her take a few pictures from her phone of the anal view.

As she slowly continued so did Seth. Both fucking me from opposite ends.

"Come on Ava ignore the pain and suck my dick like before," said Seth as he began groaning.

Anna began picking up the pace. She didn't care and truly saw me as her whore. She was fucking my ass and spitting on it. Ever so often she would slap it. My pussy was drooling cum onto her bed. Anna noticed it and wiped my pussy with her hands and wiped it onto my ass cheeks and slapped that same spot.

"She is loving this. She's getting fucked in the ass for the first time and she's getting turned on like a pro. You just look innocent but you're a cock sucking anal slut," said Anna.

I pulled out the dick from my mouth and began jerking Seth furiously. He loved it. I was giving him direct eye contact looking up at him.

"I am a cock sucking anal slut. I love the feeling of being used by your cock and Anna. I love the fact that I'm fucking a fan of ours and a friend of Anna. Who is currently tearing my ass behind me. Ah baby I'm loving your dick getting harder and harder for me. Ah fuck yea Anna fuck my ass," I said all while moaning like a heated bitch.

"What a dirty talker she is. Shit! I am going to cum!" yelled Seth.

"Quickly cum inside her fucking ass," suggested Anna.

Seth pulled away and switch places with Anna. Anna laid in her back as she revealed her pussy in my vision. The strap on dildo was in her mouth as she was suck the dildo that was coated with my pussy and ass juice. She loved it and knew I was turned on by the sight of her tasting my sex juices. I began licking her pussy off and cleaning it. Seth couldn't bear to do no more then pump my ass 5 times before pumping out his load into my asshole. It was hot and felt thick and weird. I never had cum inside my pussy or ass. I was gonna push out until Anna spoke.

"Do not push the cum out baby. Just eat my pussy and lay flat on your belly and please me. If the cum stays inside it stays inside. Anal sex the cum will come out some point. When it does look back at Seth and tell him in full details. The camera will still be rolling whore," Anna requested

I did as I was told. My ass felt warm still but sweaty. I couldn't even tell if cum was oozing out. I just began licking Anna's pussy and playing with it. Sniffing it and shoving my 2 fingers inside her. I scraped her pussy juice into my fingers and licked it off. I began licking her clit and finger fucking her faster and faster. I kept my eyes on her as she licked my juice of the dildo. Anna was moaning and moving her hips to fuck my fingers. She didn't say it but she came on my lips and fingers. I was devouring the cum like a cum sucking vampire. As soon as Anna began to settle down I looked back at Seth and into his Camera .

"Your cum is oozing out of my asshole. It's so thick and hot. I can feel it slowly trailing onto my pussy . You filled me up with your big load in front of Anna. Take a nice look baby; how's my asshole? Still tight." I said seductively while biting one of my fingers.

I perked up my ass to give Seth a better view. Despite being used up his dick managed to jump a little seeing the view of his cum all over my asshole and pussy and bed sheets. While I was staring at him directly my head between Anna's legs. Her juice all over my lips and Anna calmly massaging her breast while she was staring at me with a smile.

12