The Tarn Racer & The Bath Girl

Story Info
A day in a Gorean bath.
2.1k words
15.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

Gaius Scaurus stepped out of the late afternoon sun into the entryway of the Capacian Baths. He adjusted the belt around his waist that held his thigh length tunic, the hems trimmed in the color of His faction, against Him. He was met by an attendant of the Baths.

"Tal Gaius," The man said, looking at Gaius' new tunic. "I had heard you left the Silvers. I see that you DID join that new faction, the Coppers. How did you do in the races today?"

Gaius smiled, walking with the attendant, moving in the direction Gaius needed to go anyway. "We were put in 4 races today and took one win, two seconds and a third place finish. Not bad for a new faction." The attendant nodded. "Not bad at all. Aurelia is in there. Enjoy." The Attendant turned and headed back to the entryway to greet more visitors to the Baths. Gaius walked through the archway into the Pool of the Northern Forests. He stopped to admire the pillars designed to look like the massive trees of the Northern Forests. His eyes followed the 'trees' up to the mosaic on the ceiling depicting the canopy of the Forest.

As He made His way through to the Pool area a couple of bath girls started swimming His way. Suddenly they veered away as a pair of lithe but strong arms wrapped around Him. A soft voice whispered "How did you do in the races today Master?" Gaius smiled and turned within the circuit of her arms. "I took first in my race. Last lap pass of Lucius of the Silvers, My biggest competitor when I was a Silver."

Flashing Him the smile that caught His attention in the first place, she led Him over to the pool area. From there she moved one of the plants to the side of a 'trail' and led Him down the small 'path that the plant marked. Once back out of sight, she helped Him get out of His sandals, leaning down to kiss His feet as He removed His belt and tugged His tunic off over His head. She folded His tunic and laid it down on the small low couch, laying His belt across it. He took a silver tarsk and followed her back towards the main pool area. On the way He stopped and dropped the coin in the slot under the name 'Aurelia'.

He followed her; a plush towel wrapped around his waist, over to the pool area, admiring the two pieces of cloth in a 'panther girl skins' design intended to further the experience of the Pool of the Northern Forests. To avoid detracting from the environment, the girls in this pool, unlike other girls in the Capacian Baths, did not wear the chain and plate common to the bath girls. They instead wore a locking slave bracelet with their name, pool and cost. Aurelia's for example read: 'I am Aurelia, enjoy me at the Pool of the Northern Forests in the Capacian Baths for 1 silver tarsk.'

As they returned to the pool area, she spread a large towel out on the stones near the pool, gesturing to them as she knelt. "Please make yourself comfortable, Master. I will begin the first rubbing directly." Gaius removed the towel from around his waist and laid down on the one she spread out, closing his eyes as he waited on her to begin the rubbing.

She removed the top from the glass vial holding the coarse oils, pouring them across his shoulders and down his back, beginning to slowly massage them into his skin with the flat of her hands in long steady strokes. Gaius moaned softly with pleasure feeling her hands moving lightly over his skin, working loose the dirt and sweat of the day with the coarse bathing oils as well as the tension the racing built up in his muscles.

He opened one eye as she stopped rubbing the oils into his skin to see her wiping her hands on a cloth. She picked up the thin bronze spatula-like curved strigil laying nearby and turned back to him. Flashing him her dazzling smile she whispered, "Relax Master. I'm just going to scrape what I have oiled so far before moving on." Gaius closed his eyes and rested his head on the toweling again as she leaned over, slowly running the cool metal edge of the strigil up and down his back. He groaned softly as the strigil removed the mixed residue of oil, dirt and sweat from his skin, as well as scraping away the dead skin from his back and shoulders as she worked.

She slowly ran the strigil in long slow motions up and down his back, scraping until the majority of the oil was scraped up. She then took the vial of coarse oils and, laying his arm on her thigh, began to rub the oil into his arm in long smooth strokes, same as she did for his back and shoulders. Her hands slid in single motions down from his shoulder down to his wrist, her soft hands working the oil in to loosen the dirt and sweat on his arm.

Taking up the strigil again, she began to run it up and down his arm, scraping the bronze edge along his arm slowly, cleaning away the oil and dirt. She moved the strigil back and forth in long strokes, keeping a firm but not too firm pressure on the strigil. The strigil slid along his arm from shoulder to elbow in long firm movements, easing over a bit before sliding from shoulder to elbow again. She repeated this motion until she had scraped the entire outer arm from shoulder to elbow and then she started working on the forearm, scraping from elbow to wrist, keeping the strigil scraping his oiled skin. She scraped around his entire arm, moving from underarm to wrist once she got to the underside of the arm.

Quickly she moved to his other arm, pouring some oil in her hands and smoothing it down his arm, using the coarse oils again to loosen the dirt and sweat in his skin. After smoothing the oils into his skin from shoulder to wrist, she took the strigil and, with the curved bronze instrument, began to scrape the oil, dirt, sweat and dead skin from his arm.

Whistling a quiet tune, she moved his arm, laying it on the towels and set the strigil aside, rubbing more of the coarse oil into her hands and beginning to rub her hands down his sides, moving all the way down to his waist in a long single motion before sliding back up, hands moving in small circular motions. Lifting the strigil again, she began to scrape at the oil, dirt and skin residue left on his sides from her rubbing. She moved the strigil down his side slowly, careful not to tickle as she did. Finishing one side, she moved to the other, running the strigil down it slowly, removing the oil and dirt from his skin with each long steady scraping.

When she finished with his sides, she moved over down next to his right leg. She poured more oil onto her hands and, using slow deliberate motions, rubbed the coarse oils into his buttocks and the backs of his thighs. She carefully smoothed the oils into all of the area of his hips and thighs that she could reach before wiping her hands and grabbing the strigil again. She admired his ass with a grin before expertly running the strigil around it, scraping at the dirt and oil on it, scraping until it is all gone and then moving the bronze spatula like object down the outside of his thigh. With long even strokes she moved the instrument down the outside of his thigh and then up and down the back, scraping the dirt, sweat and dead skin from first his left, then his right thigh.

Taking more oil, she worked it into his lower legs, quickly strigiling them, back and front, before kneeling, thighs spread almost as wide as her smile. "Now I need to do the front, Master." Gaius raised his head and smiled at her before rolling over onto his back, noting idly with a smile where her eyes seemed riveted as he did. She adjusted the toweling beneath his head as he got comfortable, closing his eyes again as she poured more oil onto her hands, beginning to smooth it over the skin of his thighs and hips. Taking up the strigil, she began to scrape away the oil and dirt and skin, carefully moving over his hips and lower belly before moving back down to scrape away the oil on his other thigh.

After oiling and scraping his torso, she raised up, kneeling in the position of the pleasure slave, thighs spread wide. Gaius smiled and stood up, walking over to the pool. Aurelia rose at his gesture and quickly removed the repcloth garments in the pattern of the skins of the wild Panther Girls of the Northern Forests and, after Gaius had slipped into the pool, she entered after him. The two of them swam for a while, enjoying the exercise and washing the remnants of the oil, dirt and other detritus from his skin. After about an ahn he sent her to the edge of the pool to get a towel for him. She climbed out of the water and grabbed one of the large thick towels kept warming in a tray. As Gaius climbed out of the pool, she held it out to him, smiling admiringly. "Shall I begin the second rubbing, Master?"

She smiled and began to rub the warmed towel, thick and plush, vigorously over his wet skin, drying it and warming it. She changed towels frequently, when one became wet or slightly too cool, continuing to rub and dry his skin. Gaius closed his eyes and enjoyed the stimulating feel of the warmed toweling over his skin in the expert hands of the bath girl. When she finished the second rubbing, he looked her up and down slowly, "get dressed again Aurelia. It is time for the third rubbing." She smiled wider, again showing him that beautiful smile that attracted him to her in the first place and wrapped the towel around his waist, rolling and folding it to hold it and grabbing her 'skins', pulling them on quickly and walking behind him back to the private 'clearing' in the room where his things were left.

Gaius pulled off the towel and lay down on a padded mat on the floor. Aurelia moved over behind him and straddled his hips. She reached up and grabbed a small bottle of oil, scented with a mixture of needle tree and flaminium, the scent he prefers. She poured some of the smooth oil into her hands and rubbed them together to warm the oil a bit. Leaning forward, she began to rub and massage the scented oil into his skin. She felt his body relaxing under her massage as she continued to massage the oil into the skin of His neck and shoulders, pausing frequently to pour more oil into her hands and warm it before returning to the third rubbing.

Aurelia smiled widely as she finished with his back and moved to allow him to roll over so she could continue the massage on his chest and arms. She continued rubbing the oil into his skin thoroughly, rising from her position astraddle his waist as she finished. Gaius smiled at the beauty as she moved to kneel in the position of the pleasure slave; her sleek muscular thighs spread wide, her hands resting palm up on them. Gaius rose and sat on the small bench nearby. He pulled his tunic on over his head and fastened his belt around his waist. He looked down at Aurelia, "Sandals." Aurelia bowed, "Yes, Master." Carefully she lifted his feet and slipped his sandals on, wrapping the straps around his legs and tying them carefully, kissing each foot as she sandaled it.

Gaius rose and reached down, gripping Aurelia's hair in his fist, pulling her lips to his, raping her lips with the kiss of the master. When he released her hair, she dropped back to her knees, a wide smile on her face. He smiled down at her, his dark eyes sparkling, "sorry we didn't have time to sport around for a few ahn, Aurelia. Maybe next time." She looked up at Him for an ihn before again dropping her gaze, "Yes, Master." Gaius gathered up his pouch and headed out of the Pool of the Northern Forest and out of the Capacian Baths. Once outside again, he turned towards the cylinder the Coppers had rented to house their riders, staff and birds. On his face was the same broad grin that Aurelia always brings to his face.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Savage King Pt. 01 A princess is taken by a beast king that takes all of her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Human Cow Auction A Master seeks a new cow.in Fetish
Little Tease Next Door Joe takes his naughty neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Working Late Cornered in her office, what can she do?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pizza Night (FFVII, Cloud x Jessie) An alternate timeline in which Jessie's roommates are away.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories