The Task

Story Info
A subs deepest fantasy are fulfilled.
1.9k words
4.21
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly she knelt blindfolded in the strange room, the carpet soft beneath her knees the air cool on her body. Naked but for the collar and cuffs around her ankles and wrists she waits the return of her Master. She knows tonight will be different from all others they have shared, Master has told her that much will be required of her and that He hopes she is equal to the task. She hopes so too, she hates to disappoint Master.

The sound of the door opening and the faint murmur of voices from beyond makes her shiver with anticipation. The thick carpet muffles any noise so the first she is aware of her Master by her side is the feel of His hand on the back of her neck. So familiar is His touch it sets her soul on fire and turns her insides liquid. His voice is as always soft yet commanding.

“We are ready for you Mychantygurl come with Me”, His hand under her elbow guides her to her feet and she follows His lead. Through the door and along a corridor the buzz of voices growing until He brings her to a stop again. He removes her blindfold but she keeps her head bowed blinking in the soft light as her eyes adjust from the inky blackness provided by the silken mask.

“You may look up now Mychantygurl.” Quickly she raises her head and is stunned to see a room full of people, many of whom she knows, some intimately some total strangers. A squirm of excitement mixed with fear moves deep in the pit of her stomach as her mind goes back to a conversation she had previously had with Master. He had asked her to voice her deepest, sluttiest desire. To describe the one event that made her whore cunt scream out to be released. She had painted this very scenario, though by introducing people she knew He had taken it one step further as He always did.

She could feel her Masters eyes upon her, knew that He was watching her reaction and enjoying her discomfort but also her rising excitement. He knew her for the slut she truly was, knew the basest most debauched thoughts that flickered through her mind and made her His. She knew that He would guide her and keep her safe and her trust in Him was implicit. Whatever He asked of her she would gladly do, she lived to please Him. The sound of His voice drew her back from her musings,

“Everybody, this is Mychantygurl. Tonight she is here for your pleasure, you may use her as you see fit. You may fuck, flog and command her to do as you will. I place only one restriction upon you all, no other shall enter her arse, that is My territory and Mine alone.” Relief swept over her like a warm breeze, Master knew her feelings about anal and that it was something she would only submit to with Him. That He had made the stipulation bought her peace, she knew she could endure and probably enjoy anything that happened here tonight.

“Mychantygurl, do you agree to be used and abused by these people? You will be blindfolded again before we commence so you will never know for sure who touched you or how. If you agree now there is no stopping until I say so, there will be no safe word, you will trust in me and I will control what happens. You will be safe but you will endure whatever I see fit. Do you trust Me Mychantygurl? Will you agree to my terms?” “Yes my Master i agree. Please show me what it means to be the slut i crave to be.” Her voice was quiet but calm her green eyes shining up at Him filled with all the passion and desire locked within her.

Gently He took her into His arms, tenderly He kissed her forehead, eyelids and lips before sliding the blindfold back into place and whispering in her ear, “Mychantygurl you please me greatly, learn from this night and know that I will always be here to guide you.” He released her and she felt Him step back almost as though the movement laid her barer than she already was.

She stood trembling, her body taut with anticipation and fear mingled with overwhelming desire. Her every sense alive as she listened to the sounds around her, waiting for that first touch or command. Suddenly a hand twists into her hair forcing her to her knees and before she can decide if that hand is male or female her lips are driven apart by a long thick cock, pushing its way over her tongue deep into her throat.

The speed of the onslaught makes her gag and tears spring to her eyes beneath the blindfold. She tries to move her head back but the hand presses her forward making it hard for her to breath. Other hands roam over her body fingers twisting her right nipple savagely as a mouth claims her left. Someone forces her thighs apart and another cock slams into her cunt, no thought for how ready she is. She cries out at the pain but it is stifled by the cock in her mouth, her gasp only allowing it to slide deeper into her throat.

Panic rises in her as both men begin to drive into her, her body bobbing between them her breasts bouncing at the ferocity of their dual attack A head snakes between her thighs and she feels silky hair brush them as a tongue flicks against her clit before biting her lips. She shudders at the touch, her cunt reacting despite her fear, liquefying and allowing the cock slamming into her depths easier access. Her mind reels who are these people using her body with such careless disregard? Are they men she knows or some strangers using her like some backstreet whore? At this point does it even matter? She is theirs to use, her Master has willed it so and she has agreed.

Despite herself the thought and the anonymity of the encounter excites her, she begins to relax. Instead of fighting to free herself of the cock filling her mouth she begins to suck hungrily. Suddenly all she can think of is pleasing her Master, in her minds eye she sees His face smiling at her as she begins to writhe at the tongue on her clit. She feels the orgasm build within her and dimly wonders if she is allowed to cum. Master has not told her she may so she controls the sensations by concentrating on the shaft slamming between her lips.

Suddenly her mouth is filled with spurt after spurt of hot salty cum. Nails driving into her hips also let her know that the man in her cunt has cum too. They both withdraw but before she can relax she is flipped onto her back and a woman straddles her face her nose filled with the heady scent of excited female. She begins to lick hungrily and moans in pleasure as another man fills her dripping cunt. He is much larger than the last but it feels so good as He moves into a steady pounding rhythm. He is a man on a mission, He cares not for her pleasure only His own release and within seconds he cums pulling out and shooting His load all over her breasts and belly.

Instantly someone forces her legs up and back and they rest against the back of the woman still straddling her face grinding her cunt against her lips and demanding that she makes her cum. Another cock fills her as the woman on her face moans and squirts her honey sweet juices smearing across her cheeks. She moves away and the man in her cunt rolls over onto his back taking her with him. Her mouth is once again filled and she registers the fact that this cock is almost reassuringly not as hard as those that have pounded her before. The comfort she gains from the nervousness of the man in her mouth is short-lived as she feels the icy trickle of lube being squirted into her arse crack.

Wordlessly she screams against the cock in her mouth. Master had promised this wouldn’t happen how could He let this be??? Surely He would not go back on His word. Tears sting her eyes and her panic is real until a hand settles on the back of her neck and two fingers push into her arse. Instantly she recognizes His touch and her body goes limp with relief, he eases the lube into her most intimate region knowing how tight she was there and how badly it would hurt if He did not prepare her and care for her as He did this was a pain He would not inflict upon her. She feels His fingers leave her and the head of His cock replaces them pushing into her with one long slow thrust, easing her open and impaling her deeply.

Her body shudders and she writhes against the sensations building within her, she so desperately wants to cum it is almost beyond her endurance. He knows her body so well, knows every little movement and tremor, knows what they mean. He lays one finger on her back and feels her tense, one by one he lowers another His nails pressing into the silk of her back as His cock slips in and out of her arse. As the last finger falls she explodes in an orgasm so powerful that the cock in her cunt is almost forced out. Her mind is filled with such a sense of exhilaration, here she is all holes filled being used by her Master and their friends like the filthy cock hungry slut she truly is. Her Master fucks her harder and harder His cock rubbing against that in her cunt divided by only the thinnest of membranes. She moans and shudders from one orgasm to the next only dimly aware of the men in her cunt and mouth ejaculating only to be replaced by another and then another until she loses count.

The only constant is Her Master pounding her harder and harder raping her arse as His fingers hold tight to the back of her neck, His fingers tangled in her hair as she feels herself floating off into the bliss of subspace.

How long was she there? Minutes? Hours? She has no way of knowing. All she knows is the joy of drifting back in to reality wrapped in the arms of her Master, His lips close to her ear murmuring words of comfort and he strokes her trembling body. He eases back the blindfold and her eyes search the room but it is empty save for them. How long had they been alone? Her eyes seek His and see the pride shining in there and His voice was tender and filled with emotion,

“Mychantygurl tonight you have proved your worth to Me. Tonight you truly became the slut I knew you could be. You opened your mind and allowed yourself to cross that boundary that has chained you until now. Now you are mine completely and from here there will be no barriers. Today is the day you finally began to live.”