The Task List

Story Info
A wife leaves her sissy for the weekend.
3.7k words
4.22
31k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY:

Rules:

1. During the weekend you, My Mistress, are gone, I will complete each task in the order assigned

2. I will finish each task completely

3. I will not whine or argue or hesitate in performing any task

4. I will document each task with a digital photo that My Mistress will review when she decides it is time

5. If My Mistress decides that I did not complete a task to her satisfaction, that will be the same as a lie and I will be punished

6. If I do not complete the tasks in order, I will be punished

7. If I skip ahead and perform a task out of order, I will be punished

8. Any infraction will result in the end of the game and a punishment of My Mistress' choosing

9. I will open the first task immediately upon returning home from taking My Mistress to the airport

10. I promise that in the past two weeks since My Mistress allowed me to orgasm, I have not played with myself nor orgasmed

11. I promise to not play with I will not orgasm without My Mistress' direct permission

My signature below indicates my full and complete understanding, agreement, and enjoyment of these rules.

I promise I will obey immediately and completely with love and reverence in your heart.

__________________________ ____________

bitch

FRIDAY:

#1

I know you have work-work and a couple calls this morning (it is a Friday afterall) but you should have time for a quick run through the neighborhood. At least three miles.

I bought you a present on my last trip to T--. It's in a bag on the back of the closet door. The sports bra will fit and give you a solid C cup - it's one of those that create a bust rather than compress. I don't care whether you wear the pink or the black yoga pants today - they both match the bra with its pink and black and white stripes. You'll find two workout shirts, both white so that the bra shows through. I bet those women's shirts will feel tight and uncomfortable on you. But that's how girls dress. Tight and uncomfortablt so that we're super sexy.

I know you're used to baggy workout clothes but girls don't do that. We wear tight and revealing and sexy workout clothes. It helps us to feel confident and shows all the other girls that they can't fuck with us because we're so pretty. Or at least so slutty.

Of course, you will probably put on a pair of running pants and a baggy hoody over all these wonderful presents I bought you but that's okay. You will be so afraid to run into Mrs G-- or Mr T-- and they'll want to stop and talk to you that you'll run faster than ever. Maybe even a new record!

When you come back from your run, you may open your next task.

#2

I left you a few more presents in the shower. I think it is pretty obvious what you will do with all of them but let me be clear: I want you completely smooth from your neck down to your toes. Underarms. Chest. Crotch. Ass. Legs. Completely smooth. Use the hair remover first and then finish off any strays with the razor. You have plenty of replacement blades so don't be shy!

Oh, and make sure you remain completely hair free until I tell you otherwise.

You'll also find a nice lavender lotion and powder and feminine deodorant on the counter. That was considerate of me, don't you think? I want you to smell more than a little girly. Smell is an underappreciated sense, especially when it comes to sex. And I don't think it's a secret that I want you to spend these three days extremely aroused ... with no hope of relief until I get home on Sunday.

And then, that's only a hope.

That will make it three weeks since your little cock spurted, won't it? I bet that made it a little sore on your jog! How is it waking up with hard-ons all night long? Suddenly realizing you're touching yourself? Thinking about nothing but doing whatever it takes to get me to let you come?

You have a lot of work, let me tell you.

After your shower, when you're smooth and smelling of so sexy, find a pair of thigh-high stockings in my drawer and be exceptionally careful to not put a run in them as you roll them up your legs. Wear that lacy cami set "santa" brought you last Christmas. Unless you have a video call, I want you able to see your brastrap and cleavage whenever you look down at your slutty self.

Get your work done and then text me. If I'm still traveling, I know you know what house chores to keep yourself busy.

#3

Take #4 with you when you leave the house but DON'T OPEN #4 UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED #3.

Put on jeans and a button down but no undershirt. I want anyone you get too close to to see the cami's straps and the texture of the lace around your "tits". Who knows ... if they notice the very feminine lavender and fresh flower smell coming off you maybe they will be more likely to try and see if your wearing something equally girly under your boy clothes ... or vice versa.

The mall will be a little crowded this time of the afternoon but not as bad as tomorrow ... you're welcome.

Head to VS and buy me a present for Sunday night. Something enticing and slutty to wear for you. You will deserve it ... I hope.

Then choose another in your size. Same color. Same outfit. If the salesgirl looks at you funny (and I expect she will) just tell her it's a game we like to play.

Go to the Starbucks and get the girliest frappuccino drink you can think of then sit and enjoy it slowly. Make sure to sit with your legs crossed so that your stockings show under the hem of your jeans (hope you didn't choose the white ones!). In fact, place your VS bag on the floor and get a picture.

And no playing on your phone. Watch the people who walk by and see who notices you. Wonder what they notice about you. Your stockings? Your bra strap? Your shopping bag?

Text me when you're done and I'll decide if it's time for you to open #4.

#4

Hope you like shopping cuz you have a few more thing to pick up:

- F--'s: Two pairs of inserts. One for me to go from a C to a DD and one for you. The biggest they have. Then two bras that will fit us. I don't have to tell you they better be slutty and the matching panties better be even sluttier. You can tell the salesgirl it's for a costume party where the theme is "pair"-adise and I'm making you go as my twin. Like VS, they see perverts like you all the time so don't stress.

- N--: I'll go easy on you here. Tell the girl at the makeup counter that you want the lipstick and nail polish that your wife wore for our wedding: M--. Then pretend it's an impulse and get a slutty pink to along with it. You'll get quite accustomed to that pink, I can tell you.

- I don't care which clothing store but find yourself a casual skirt and matching top - make that two. On second thought, go to T- or C-- and get yourself some girlie jammies, too. Pants that are tight in the thighs with a little flare below the knees. A thin top so your nipples will show through. I'm picturing a long sleeve with a V-neck.

- Finally, shoes: Get a pair of casual sandals with a small heel, like 1". And then find something a lot more slutty - 4" minimum. You better figure out what size you are before you go cuz I know you don't want to try those on in public!

When all this is done, you can reward yourself with a glass of wine at S--'s. White, of course.

Text me and then I'll tell you when you can go back home.

#5

I know all this shopping can make a girl tired and I can't imagine what it's doing to you. So, I want you to fix a martini and take a long bath listening to all our favorite D-- K--. Use the salt scrub you always get me and just enjoy the sensuous feeling of your super smooth skin in the rejuvenating water. Pamper yourself and remember that I love you.

Before all that, however, make sure all your new pretties are in the wash. You will need EVERYTHING clean and dry by tomorrow.

You are an amazing man and a wonderful husband. And these games you love to play ... it turns me on to turn you on. Thank you for sharing my life and my love.

P.S.

And I love having my own, personal bitch!

#6

Once you are dry, paint your nails (fingers and toes) with your new slutty polish. Two coats. And don't forget your lipstick! But I think cotton panties and cami for the evening - you aren't going anywhere else tonight and it's probably time to give your over-worked psyche a rest.

Enjoy dinner and a glass of wine and watch whatever movie you want.

Text me when you're going to bed but don't expect a response. C-- and I are going to be out and about and I'm not going to promise we'll be alone. There should be a lot of eligible young men around who are more than happy to buy a drink or two for a pair of pretty girls like us. Especially pretty girls who like to make out once in a while.

SATURDAY

#7

Good morning, sunshine!

Don't you dare text me this morning. At the least, I'm enjoying a long sleep-in. Possibly recovering from one drink too many. At the most, well, who knows if I am alone or not?

Get your regular weekend errands run early and include taking my car to the wash along with the grocery. I left a list for H-- on the counter and there's dry cleaning to pick up.

I suppose you'd like to take the polish off your nails before you head out of the house? I guess I will allow it. With this caveat: For at least one finger on each hand, make sure you leave a remnant of your pretty pink. Nail or cuticle or both, I don't care. Just make sure there's enough there to completely incriminate and embarrass you if someone were to look at your hands.

What will the ladies at the dry cleaners think?

What about the cashier at the grocery store?

Just be glad I'm letting your go braless today. Sadly, you're a pretty flat girl so it isn't THAT risqué.

No lolly-gagging on this trip, either. I expect you home before noon.

#8

Welcome home, Slut!

How many people saw your nails? Probably more than you think.

Get yourself some lunch and then fix those fingers and paint up those lips - I want you back to looking whore-ish for the rest of the day. I know that's what you really want and I'm happy to oblige.

Besides, it keeps me a little wet thinking about you doing all this slutty stuff just cuz I say so.

After lunch, have an espresso and then it's back into one of your yoga pants outfits (and yes, that includes your ridiculous sports bra). I want the entire house clean. Not just straightened. Cleaned. Dust. Vacuum. Scrub. Wax. Polish. I want the baseboards wiped down. Ceiling fans spotless. Kitchen and bathroom sparkling. Clean.

Text me when you think you're done. I know how long this should take so don't text too early. Or take too long.

I want you barefoot as well. Like the good slave you want to be.

Finally, take a break after every job (or every 30 minutes) and go to your office. I want you to spend 10 minutes watching porn on your computer and playing with your little cock. You should be kneeling, of course. Place a martini glass underneath your little "friend" and make sure all that slick sweet lubricant you leak goes into it. Keep the glass in the freezer between these sessions. And lick up anything that doesn't make it into the glass (like onto your fingers or the floor).

Be an eager slut and think about how all that delicious precum will taste!

#9

If you're reading THIS note, then you have convinced me you did a good enough job as my maid. If that proves true upon my return, then you might have a permanent job as my slutty housecleaner. I think that's a fair trade for allowing you to dress like a GIRL. Not just allowing - ENABLING and ENCOURAGING. I think I deserve a little something in return. Don't you? So, DON'T disappoint me.

I'm sure your back and knees are sore and your fingers are tired. But I have plans for you tonight, so it's back into the bath. I need you refreshed and relaxed. Make a martini but not with your special glass. Leave that in the freezer.

As you relax in the bath, I want you to rub your fingers everywhere on your body, just like yesterday. But this time, pay special attention to your nipples. Your ass. The inner parts of your thighs. Your stomach, just above your cock. And, of course, that itty-bitty cock. Play with it using just the tips of your fingers, not your whole hand. Don't just stroke or circle, either. Try different rhythms and motions. See what gets you to the edge. But you know better than to cum. Almost cum is okay. In fact, ALMOST cum at least twice before the bath is over.

And wonder what I'm going to have you do for dinner ...

Will I let you dress up and cook for yourself? Will I have you order delivery? Will I make you go out? Whatever it is, know that your nails and lips will stay pretty pretty pink.

#10

Okay, you little Bitch, tonight's going to be rehearsal for your big night. Time to dress up for me! That's right, you're going to get a practice run in your skirt and blouse. You may borrow another pair of stockings (unless the girls at F-- talked you into buying some) and I want you in your high heels while you make dinner. My advice: Go slow and take small steps. Enjoy how your ass looks while you walk and make sure to keep your shoulders back and stick those giant tits out.

For dinner, make something elegant and formal. It's an important night for you so I have a couple other presents in the closet behind your suitcase: A wig and some jewelry.

Enjoy your "special" martini while you work in the kitchen and just think how exciting it will be to cook for me like this tomorrow. This is a practice run to make sure you don't disappoint me.

Make sure to pay attention to your precum in your martini when you sip it in. Does it taste different? Do you catch a string between your lips and the glass? Wouldn't you love to have a special martini like this during a party?

You may watch a movie while you eat dinner: "What Women Want" or "The Proposal" maybe. Something you know I would like.

And be sure to sit properly the rest of the evening. Knees together. Back straight. Try to cross one leg over the other like I do and bounce it up and down. See how good that feels on your "special place". I'm sure your panties will be soaked but that's the point, isn't it? To keep you turned on. Guessing. That's when I know you are at your most devoted to me.

Text me after the movie and if I don't reply in 10 minutes or so, assume I am getting laid or licked or both and open you next task for the night. 

#11

Well, what do you think about your long hair? I wonder how you look as a redhead ... I'll see soon enough, won't I?

I bet it's fun having those bracelets bangle around on your arm. And there's nothing sexier than a pendant necklace swinging between your tits. I love that. Keeps me aroused whenever I walk or stand or sit ... anytime. Especially because I know how you can't keep your eyes off me. Too bad you can't feel it through your falsies but you can wear it around a little tonight once you change into your PJs. I bet it'll feel great on your nipples. You have pretty sensitive little titties for a wannabe girl.

In case you're wondering, I plan to wear a lot of dangly necklaces this weekend along with a couple very low-cut tops. I wonder who will notice me? I wonder if anyone will "notice" me with more than his or her eyes?

I know you probably wonder about wearing more makeup besides just your pretty lipstick. That may come in time. But I think having you do your own makeup right now would be a disaster. Let's face it, you aren't the most artistic of bitches. So we'll save it for later, when I can help you.

It should be completely dark by now so I want you to go on the back deck, leave the lights off, and enjoy the fresh air as you finish your drink. I bought you a sweet cigarillo and left it in the utility drawer. The man at Z-- thought I was buying it for myself.

Isn't it awesome to be outside dressed up pretty? Savor the feeling of air sneaking up your skirt and blowing against your panties. Imagine your nipples reaching out eagerly to the cool air. Enjoy the click click of your heels on the wood. Think about next Spring when you stain the deck again ... wonder what it would be like if I have you do that job in a bikini top and daisy-dukes!

Then spend another hour or so back at your computer. No porn surfing this time. Instead, I want you to write me two stories. About what you imagine I might be doing right now. About what you want to do when I get home. About something you've never told me before. Just make it really dirty. If your story turns me on enough tomorrow, maybe you'll get lucky.

Maybe.

Change into your new jammies for bed and text me goodnight.

SUNDAY

#12

Rise and shine, Baby!

Before coffee, I want you back into your yoga outfit and this time, do some actual yoga. There's a DVD set under the TV and I want you to work through at least the first two. I plan for us to do yoga together at least once a week from now on and I don't want to be held back by a beginner like you.

After breakfast, you will do all my ironing that you have let go for the last month or so. I also have a list of chores on my desk, next to the camera charger. Run through a few of those as well. But nothing you have to go out for.

Take some time to admire the way your fingers look with their polish. Check out your ass in those tight-fitting yoga pants. Notice how you can't see anything directly below you with a giant rack like you have now. Keep your lipstick fresh and maintain the girliest, sluttiest posture at all times.

Oh, and make sure you sit to pee anytime you need to!

I'll call around noon when we head to the airport.

#13

I should be headed home now and will see you in just a few hours. Take another bath but no drinking this time - you have to be sober to pick me up! Make sure there's no stubble ANYWHERE on your body and play with your poor ignored prick again. I like the idea of thinking about you almost cumming and then not so do that again. At least three times, today.

Can't wait to see my new bitch!

You may open the next task once you are powdered and lotioned and smelling like the feminine freak you are.

#14

I think you should wear your DD falsies for these next few hours along with your Come Fuck Me shoes. I can't wait to see if you got yourself some really slutty stilettos or slightly more practical wedges. Either way, I expect you have a new appreciation for what it really mans to be a sexy girl.

I do bet you're having trouble concentrating but I need you to focus. Finish those stories you started last night. And, because you've been such a good boy, you may watch a little porn too. Well, to be honest, you haven't really been THAT good. The truth is, I'm excited to watch you drink a cummy martini tonight while you make me dinner so drip all your lube into a glass and stick it in the freezer before you come get me.

I'm sure that excites you. Won't it be fun to have me watching you drink your own precum like some hardcore freak?

I'll meet you outside Departures like usual. It'll be dark and C-- has a different ride so you won't be completely exposed to anyone. I'll let you decide how girly you want to dress for me at the airport. But just think about this: The more you show how much you appreciate my little indulgence with this weekend's game, the more likely I am to play again.

I hope you had as much fun this weekend as I did. And I want to thank you again for being such a wonderful husband. I can't wait to see you and to meet my "new" housemaid, cook, workout partner, lover, husband, bitch. It may all be new but you are still everything to me.