The Tattooist and the Submissive Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation.
8.2k words
4.45
14.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conchabar
Conchabar
16 Followers

The small open window lets the cool morning breeze flow into the room, wafting the curtains and revealed a ribbon of daylight that shone across my eyes. The sudden change in light woke me and it took me a few moments to get my bearings. Looking down at my chest is a crumpled mess of blonde hair. Georgia's naked form entwined with my own underneath a silk bed sheet.

"What a night last night was," I thought. "I didn't push her to her limits but I pushed her."

Thinking about it made my cock begin to stir. This was not the time to indulge in such things... I was damn hungry. Last night took a lot out of both of us and I needed to eat. Removing her arm from my chest and detangling her legs from mine, I rose naked from the bed and headed to the kitchen.

Finding the kettle was easy, finding the cups, on the other hand, was hard.

"In a bottom cupboard... Seriously? I mean... Who does that?!?" I said to myself, but in the midst of my search, I also found bread, bacon, and eggs. So I put my culinary skills to use and made French toast with bacon and cheese with a hot pot of coffee.

Placing it on a tray I carried it into the bedroom to wake Georgia up. As I pushed the door open, she sat up in bed, still half asleep. The silk bed sheet falling down to her waist revealing her very impressive tits. I stood in the doorway holding this tray of breakfast and the blood started flowing to my shaft, making him stand to attention. Moving the hair out of her eyes, she looked at me, spying my hardening cock, and giggled.

"What's so funny?" I laughed.

"I was just thinking that I didn't know what to eat first" she giggled.

"Well, let's do food first, cause I am starving," I told her, walking around to her side of the bed and placing the tray near her crossed legs before getting back into bed.

As we ate, we spoke... About last night and what she thought of it and where she thought this should go. As she said, if it wasn't what she was after, she could go back with Mike. The look she gave me was incredulous, she nearly choked on the remaining bit of food on her plate.

"After what happened last night, do you really think I want to go back to boring sex? I've never experienced anything like that. It was so... raw, so exciting. And I want more and more" she said as she took our plates, put them on the tray and put them on the floor beside her. Leaning into me, she looked at me, kissed me deeply and said "I want to be yours, and you mine. I will do whatever you want me to. I want you to own me."

Those words resonated with me. It was what I was waiting to hear. Brushing the hair out of her eyes and tucking it behind her left ear, I grabbed her hair and pulled her close...

"I will be your Dom, and you my sub, you are mine alone. What I say from here on in goes. There will be no bitching, arguing or answering back. We will work out the specifics soon. But for now, get your ass into that bathroom and run the shower. When I get back from clearing these plates, I want you to think of one thing now that you want to do.. Then I'm going to wash your body clean before I make you act out your filthy thoughts" I said, looking deep into her eyes.

Kissing her again before she got out of bed, I let go of her hair and she went to move to the bathroom. I slapped her ass as she got out of bed. She just gave me a cheeky look.

Clearing the plates, I could hear the shower running while I was in the kitchen. Loading them into the dishwasher, I made my way to the bathroom where I found Georgia in the position that I told her to be in the night before when she was waiting on me. Kneeling on the floor with her palms up on her thighs. She was facing the door so she was the first thing I'd seen when I walked into the room. She lifted her head to look at me when I stood in the doorway and smiled.

"Would Sir like me to wash his back?" She asked.

"I would yes, but first, let me give you the second part of your breakfast," I said, walking over to her, my cock growing hard.

Standing in front of her, my cock semi erect.

"May I suck Sir's cock now please?" She asked, still with that smile on her face.

I didn't say anything... I didn't have to. I just nodded my permission. Taking my cock in her hand, she started massaging the length of my shaft, squeezing a little hard. Feeling the blood pump through my body to engorge my cock to full size. She waited until I was fully erect before placing her lips on the tip of my shaft. Rolling her tongue on the underside of my penis, her wet lips moistening the head of my shaft. Before I knew it, she had slid her lips down the length of my cock, filling her mouth and throat. She went right down to my pubic bone, kissing it as her head moved back and forward trying to take more of me. Sucking as she withdrew my cock from her mouth, a trail of saliva dangled from her bottom lip to my cock in a downwards arch.

My hands went to the back of her head as she again took me in her mouth as much as she could. Fucking her mouth hard, I waited till she gagged before letting her up for air. Letting a few seconds tick by before her mouth was back to when it had been before and me fucking her throat hard. Coming up for air again, she placed a hand around the base of my shaft and started pumping back and forward, expelling some precum. Seeing that glistening clear jizz slowly leaking from the tip of my cock, she put her mouth on just the head of my cock and sucked hard while wanking me.

"I can't wait to taste your creamy load," she said as she went back to sucking me.

Alternating her hand movements with her mouth... That and a combination of her feeling like she was sucking a golf ball through a garden hose, my orgasm built up quick.

Staving off for as long as I could, while she sucked and hand fucked my cock, I gripped her hair and she knew I was going to explode. Tilting her head back and opening her mouth, she carried on hand fucking me while I felt my hot load stream from my cock all over her tongue, spurt after spurt. Georgia's tongue went back into her mouth and she swallowed my spunk with a smile on her face.

I went a little light headed, as you do when you spend a lot of energy quickly, I barely noticed how steamed up the bathroom was. The showers hot spray continued to send a mixture of water and steam into the room. I guess I had added to the heat in the enclosed bathroom.

Standing Georgia up, she smiled as her fingers went to the corner of her mouth to clear up a little formation of my previous load that had gathered there. Pushing it into her mouth and sucking her fingers as she did... I'm surprised I didn't fuck her right there and then. Sliding the shower door to one side, I motioned for her to get in, followed by me, sliding the door shut behind us.

Georgia stepped under the spray of water, allowing it to cover her completely, her hair became a darker shade of blonde as the water soaked it. I stood just looking at her, taking in her whole form. The water dripping from her hair into her eyes, the way beads of water pooled near her cleavage and fell In between her breasts, making her nipples hard before falling towards her navel.

Her closed legs creating a pool for water to gather near her shaven pussy. She looked exquisite. We swapped places and while I stood under the shower. I turned my back to her to let the water travel down my back. Georgia grabbed some body wash, put it in her hands and began soaping my back while stood behind me. The combination of hot water and her soapy hands on my back felt so good. As the warm water trickled down my spine, it felt so relaxing. Georgia moved her hands from my back to my hips, then around my body and up towards my chest. I could feel her breasts press into the middle of my back as she hugged me. Turning towards her, water streaming down my face from the shower head above me, I looked into her eyes.

"Have you thought about that one thing you wanted to do?" I asked.

"Normally you wouldn't have a choice but after this one act of your choosing, I will decide what will happen from here on in. We need to discuss different aspects of what you're willing to do, what you'd try and what you'd feel uncomfortable with."

She dropped her head and averted her gaze.

"Yes I have but I'm afraid it'll hurt," she said rather sheepishly.

"Tell me" I encouraged while putting my hand under her chin to raise her eyes back to mine.

"I want to try anal but because I've never done it before, I'm afraid it'll hurt."

"I will never hurt you in a way that you don't like," I said to her.

Georgia seemed to relax a little more with that. Changing positions, she was now in front of the overhead shower but still facing me.

"Turn your ass around so I can wash your back," I said. Authority filling my voice. Georgia smiled as she replied "yes Sir" as she faced away from me.

Grabbing the same body wash that she did earlier, I put a generous amount in my hand before returning the bottle to its previous location. I transferred some of the creamy silky white liquid into both hands and began with her shoulders. The cool body wash on her hot back made her jump a little but as I massaged her, the liquid gave way to suds as it was applied to her skin. The bubbles collected on her spine and began travelling down her body, collecting at the crack of her ass.

Rubbing my hands all over her back, she gathered up her hair and put it over her left shoulder. I pressed my body into hers while wrapping my hands around her waist. Slowly moving my hands up her body, I traced the curve of her breasts. My cock was pressed into the gap between her upper legs and she could feel me growing harder. Massaging her breasts, my hands cupped the shape of her tits. Feeling her nipples grow hard as my fingers flowed over them again and again. My right hand stayed where it was, my left hand moved to her hair. Pulling her hair down to the left to tilt her head to the right, I leaned in. Water fell warmly on our faces. Whispering in her ear, asking what she wanted right now.

"I want you to fuck me here," she said.

Pulling her hair a little more, my right hand left her breast and slapped her left cheek. The sound it made was more of a slosh than a slap as water exploded between my hand and her cheek.

"Tell me again" I whispered... My cock ever growing between her legs that she was now grinding her ass off.

"I want you to fuck me" she repeated.

Another wet slap found her face. My hand then went to her pretty outstretched neck and started squeezing.

"Tell me what you fucking want" I whispered again, squeezing a little as I said it. For her answer, I released the pressure slightly.

"I want you... To fuck me... Sir" she wheezed.

Letting go of her throat, but still holding onto her hair, my hand fell between her wet cleavage and kept going. Past her navel, to her pubic bone before sliding my fingers between her wet lips. Her clit was already swollen from the heat of the shower as I pulled her thigh to one side to allow for easier access. When she steadied herself against the tiled area, both hands on adjacent walls, one grabbing a shower handle to steady herself, her legs parted for me, I brought my hand sharply between her thighs and smacked her pussy hard.

As I had done so, I didn't move my hand away, I instantly began massaging as soon as I felt her warm wet pussy underneath my hand. My cock now reaching full length from between her parted legs. Letting go of her hair and moving my hand to her throat while my fingers flicked her swollen clit back and forward, I gently started squeezing. The warm water from the shower bounced off her back as she leant forward and trickled down her ass where it gathered around my shaft.

My hand parted her lips and found her opening. Pushing two fingers inside her, I squeezed her neck as my fingers slipped deep inside her pussy. She began writhing on my hand as I pushed my fingers deeper into her and started pumping them harder. Curving my fingers to reach her gspot, I started rubbing hard on it, while my thumb pressed into her clit. My hand still on her throat, I started squeezing a little more as her gasps became more frequent. Her head still cocked to one side, her open mouth built up a pool of water from the shower and as it filled it, it dribbled down the side of her cheek.

As Georgia reached the edge of her oncoming orgasm, a few more movements with my fingers would send her over the edge... I slowed my movements and held her at the edge of her orgasm... Letting it die away a little before bringing it back to the edge. All the while keeping constant pressure on her neck. She couldn't speak to ask permission but that was ok.

Finally deciding to let her cum, I quickened the pace of my fingers. Her legs trembled as water flowed down her body and but for me holding her in the position I was, she would have crumpled to the ground. In the middle of her orgasm, I let go of her neck and grabbed the back of her hair. My hand was removed from her wet, juice filled lips and went to her ass. Without warning to her, and as her orgasming was dying away, I rammed my stiff cock deep in her pussy. Immediately I felt her muscles clench around my cock as I started fucking her hard. She came again within a few thrusts of my hips.

Pounding her pussy hard and pulling on her hair... It was not a gentle fuck. I was slamming deep into her over and over as the warm shower continued to spray our bodies. I slowed my pace for fear of slipping in the shower just a little, but still pounded deeply. While we had slowed down, I pulled her hair back so her face was closer to mine.

"You wanted to try it, trust me with this then and stay relaxed," I said to her.

"I trust you" she moaned.

My hands now travelled down her back, bent her forward a little more then went completely to her ass. My cock still deep in Georgia's pussy, I spread her cheeks. My thumb circled her ass before slowly dipping in a few millimetres. With my cock still inside her pussy, I stopped moving. She slowly started pushing her hips back on my cock. Each time getting gradually harder as the more she backed up, the further my thumb stretched her ass. She passed the uncomfortable stage and began to back up harder and harder, feeling the benefits from my cock deep in her pussy and her ass being stretched.

Slipping out of her pussy, I placed the tip of my cock against her pink ass hole.

Slowly prodding her ass to stretch it further. Letting the end of my cock go further in until her ass was stretched enough to accommodate my hard cock. As the tip of my cock disappeared inside her ass, Georgia moaned and got a shiver running up her spine despite the water flowing over us. Slowly and gently I pushed a little more of me into her, making sure I didn't go too fast or too slow. The steam from the shower helped a bit with that.

Georgia decided to take over at this stage and started backing up into me. The further she pushed her hips back, the deeper I went and the more she moaned.

"This feels amazing, a little weird and a bit sore but amazing" she moaned at me.

Taking that as my cue, I started pushing gently into her, pumping her ass going fractionally deeper and deeper until my balls were slapping off her pussy. Gradually getting harder and faster, I grabbed her hips and started pulling her ass onto my cock. I told her to start rubbing her clit, which she did. Her ass was so tight that this couldn't last long.

The friction on my cock was so much that I was going to cum already. As Georgia began rubbing her clit, our pace quickened. Both started moaning louder and louder as we both reached the tip of our orgasms. Sliding her fingers inside her pussy and playing with her gspot, I grabbed her hair and started fucking as hard as I possibly could. Georgia's legs shook, her back arched, and as she came all over her own fingers, I pulled out of her ass and sprayed my load all over her ass cheeks and back. The water still running down our bodies quickly diluted my cum as it began to run down her legs and down the drain.

I took a step back, feeling too hot that I needed to cool down, Georgia was still bent over, legs apart, holding onto the wall and the shower rail. Water still dripping down her body.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" she replied..." My ass hurts a little but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I could get used to that."

"Then we best start training you," I said, opening the shower door.

Stepping into the cooler air of the bathroom, I grabbed a bath towel from the rail beside the shower screen door. Drying myself off, Georgia told me that she was going to wash her hair and she would be out in a minute. I walked into the bedroom with the towel wrapped around my waist and over to the window.

Opening the curtains for the first time today, the sunlight beamed in but revealed a bright but winters day. Frost still clung to the grass as an eerie mist hovered just above the pavement. I had the sudden realisation that I didn't even know what time it was. Going through my clothes from the night before that was laid on the chair in the corner of the room, I found my wrist watch. 9:17am the time read. I had work in just over an hour. Getting dressed and standing to look out of the window lost in thought, I didn't hear Georgia come out of the bathroom. She walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Placing her cheek on my shoulder, she asked me if I had to go.

"Not just yet, but soon," I replied.

Standing there gazing out of the window into the misty morning, I told her that we would need to come up with some rules and agreements between both of us that we would stick to. I would draft them up and she should read and discuss what she was comfortable doing and what she wasn't.

Georgia just stood there and with no hesitation, she said "Babes, you can do whatever you want to me... no rules, no agreements... just the safe word".

I turned to look at her. She really was remarkable. Putting my jacket on, and collecting my things in my bag of tricks, I began to get ready to leave. Georgia asked me when we would be meeting again.

"Tomorrow evening, my place, 8pm. Don't be late!" I told her.

Before leaving I said I would text her details of what to wear and if she didn't have what I said to wear, to give me close alternative options coupled with pictures of what they looked like on her. Giving her a kiss, I left and went to work. Luckily I was off the next so would have time to go shopping for a few... essentials.

The day went by like any other... clients in, tattoo, clients out... the odd whiney bitch (either male or female) that complains that it hurts. Really?? no shit Sherlock. You're having a needle inserted into your skin and that's travelling between 50 to 3000 times per minute... and you're bitching that it hurts?? Boo-fucking-hoo. Get over it and go tell everyone how you were a brave little soldier... Shit... like I said.. just another normal day.

Getting home around 7pm that evening, showering and eating, I sat down to think about Georgia and what I had in store for her the next evening. For a split second I will admit, I thought 'Romance'... the whole candle light thing, dinner etc... yeah I know, what the fuck was I thinking? Her first time we did a fair bit... I think it was about time I started pushing her limits a little, though. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into the whole degradation bit, like pissing on someone as ownership or treating someone like a piece of shit... I just like to fuck my way.

Grabbing my phone, I brought up Georgia's number. The text sent read "Good evening beautiful, am really looking forward to tomorrow. You will be wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Short skirt (no pants), shirt (no bra), tie and pig-tails in your hair. Long socks and whatever shoes you like but take them off after you enter. Also, before you leave for work tomorrow, I want you to write my name on your body in an intimate area, to be continued from this day onwards, and take a picture as proof you have done it and send to me. This will show that you belong to me. The door will be unlocked tomorrow so come in, walk down the hall to the second door on the right, wait for me in there as you have been told to."

Conchabar
Conchabar
16 Followers