The Tattooist and the Submissive Pt. 03

Story Info
Training begins with a light touch.
5.1k words
4.18
11.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conchabar
Conchabar
16 Followers

Part 3 - Chapter 1

It was late Sunday evening when we pulled onto the little dirt track that lead to the cabin. I had rented out the place for a week in order to train my new submissive but I had spent a few extra days there getting the place ready. I had taken several items from home to make the place a little more... me and to ensure we left the cabin as little as possible. We were well stocked up on food and drink as well as toys and other... necessities.

The drive was about two hours out of the city and the sun had already set. The stars lit up the night sky as we reached out destination. Georgia was already asleep in the passenger seat as the car drove down the tree lined dirt road in the middle of nowhere. The secluded spot meant we would be disturbed as little as possible, if at all.

A few lights were already on and the fire was lit behind the mesh guard, as I had left from there earlier to go get her and bring her back. She woke up instinctively but slowly, a few strands of her blonde hair stuck out in different directions from where her face was leaning against the car seat. Stretching and yawning, she looked at me with a smile..

"Hey babes, are we here?" Georgia asked as she tried to get her bearings.

"Yes we are, now, get your pretty little ass inside the cabin, Everything is ready. I'll get your bag"

Opening the cabin door and stepping inside, The wooden interior reminded me of the old log cabins you see advertised in the states. Everything natural. The main part of the cabin was open plan with the kitchen and living area as open plan. There were 3 rooms, other than the bathroom/shower room. Master bedroom and 2 other smaller guest rooms. I had not touched the Master bedroom but had set things up in the other 2 rooms.

The fireplace was the central point of the open planned room and was currently radiating heat from the real logs that were now a little more than burning embers. Taking her bag and leading her by the hand, I lead her to the master bedroom. Opening the door, I let her walk in first. The bedroom was simple but elegant. a 4 poster bed took up the majority of the room. A large wooden chest at the foot of the bed for storage. A wardrobe and a chest of drawers with a large mirror atop of it completed the set. The bed was already made and had a single red rose laid on one of the pillows. Her face lit up when she walked in.

"Oh my God this is perfect" she squealed with excitement. "What are we doing here? You never told me" she asked looking at me with a smile forming on her face.

"Well, seeing as we're going to be doing this..." I said while cupping her face in my palm, "You need to start your training, so, we're here for a week. You can request to leave at any time but if you don't, there will be something for you at the end of the week, but don't even ask what that is. If you're going to do it, then it'll be worth it. If not, then there's no point getting you worked up just to get the prize at the end"

Kissing my palm as it rested on her cheek, she smiled and with a sincere look in her beautiful eyes, bit her lip and said "So when are we starting?"

"Tomorrow evening" I replied "Now stop getting me going with the lip biting thing and put your shit away, I'll get started on dinner cause I'm starving" Kissing her, she turned around to look into the room one more time, I slapped her on her delicious ass and walked out of the room leaving her jumping a little from happiness and going into the kitchen.

Georgia unpacked while I cooked, placing her stuff in the draws and wardrobe next to my clothes. I left her plenty of room. I didn't know how much shit shed be bringing for a week, I did tell her not to bother with underwear though. She didn't listen and brought enough to clothe an entire burlesque line up. But I didn't care, I knew she would do it anyways and I got to partake in everything she put on. I'd just have more fun taking it off.

Dinner was ready. Steak and chips. Something simple but filling. I had a beer and Georgia a glass of red wine as we sat in front of the fire while we ate. We talked, laughed and joked around. She kept asking me questions about what I had planned for her this week. I kept telling her to wait and see. finishing up our meal, it was late. I was getting tired. So while she washed up, I went for a shower before bed to freshen up. Because of the wood throughout the house, the shower sounded so loud so when I felt hands wrapping around my waist, it startled me a little.

Georgia was naked and standing behind me just hugging me. I could feel her steady heartbeat against my back as her head rested against my shoulder. Grabbing her hands and bringing them up from my waist to my chest, she nestled into me more. We stood there for a few minutes not moving, just happy letting the water run over our bodies that were literally wrapped up in each other. Finally, I let go of her hands and they fell back to my waist. Spinning around in her embrace to face her, she looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes staring back at me. She was radiant.

Kissing her deeply, I felt the blood rushing to my cock. She pushed her body into me harder. Her hard nipples pressing into my torso. Her hand moved lower.

Taking my hardening cock in her hand, she began to massage my shaft. Stroking the entire length as blood rushed to fill it to make it stiff. Massaging from tip to base slowly, I was still exploring her mouth with my tongue. Water from the shower dripping down my back, over my shoulders and between our bodies, Georgia still stroked my cock slowly, twisting her hand up and down my cock. She moved her lips from my mouth, to my neck and slowly down my entire body. My head tilted upwards as she moved lower. Her mouth on my body felt exquisite.

Reaching just below my navel, she had now dropped to her knees in the shower cubicle.

There was plenty of room. Looking up at me, Georgia smiled. Her head now level with my engorged cock. Her hands cupped my balls as her mouth went to kiss down my pelvis. Her lips felt soft and warm as she went lower and lower, reaching the base of my shaft. Kissing from the base of my cock, she held it to one side as her tongue wrapped around the thick base of my cock like she was french kissing it. Working her way up slowly from base to tip, kissing as many times as she could until she reached the tip.

I wanted nothing more than for her to take all of me and suck as hard as she could... and she knew it, so she moved my cock to the other side and began doing the same until she reached the base of my cock again, all the while gently stroking my balls, prolonging my torment and frustration. But I didn't mind really... after all, what I had planned for her over the week, this was nothing compared to what I would make her experience. So I let her have her fun.

Putting her chin on the base of my cock so it was hard against her neck, she pulled away slowly and opened her mouth. When she got to the tip, she looked down and my cock sprang into her waiting open mouth. She didn't move from that position, and neither did I.

Her tongue began to circle around my cock inside her mouth around the head. It felt so fucking good. Sucking the head of my cock into her mouth harder, Georgia began working her way further and further down my thick shaft.

I felt a shiver run up my spine as she went further and further down to the base of my dick. When she just about reached the base of my cock, she pulled back as sucked deep as I popped out of her mouth. Her hand went from my balls and grabbed the base of my shaft. She then started slowly wanking me before her tongue was encircling my cock again. Trailing saliva from her lips to my cock every time she pulled away, it was messy, wet and I loved it.

The shower was warm already but this was making me hotter. She began sucking me hard and deeper while using her hand. I was hotting up quicker than I expected. she moved faster and faster now. Just reaching the edge of my orgasm, I grabbed the back of her head. Georgia's hand went to my ass and pushed me further into her mouth as her lips kissed my pelvis, taking literally all of me down her throat. My hips twitched as I exploded my load down her throat. Sliding my cock out of her mouth, she swallowed my load before getting up. She smiled as she pushed a bit of my cum that gathered on the corner of her lips back into her mouth with her finger, sucking her finger as she did.

She looked at me and with a smile on her face, kissed my cheek. "Don't be too long babe, I'm tired" she said as she stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and left the room.

I stood there for a few more moments, the shower still streaming over my body. Before long, I finished up, washed my body, turned off the shower, dried myself and went into the room. Georgia was already asleep naked in bed holding the rose between her fingers as if she was smelling it. Taking the rose away and placing it on the dressing table, I climbed into bed, cuddled up to her naked form with mine, wrapped my arms around her and quickly fell to sleep.

Day 1 - Training Begins

We had spent the morning and part of the afternoon outside. It was a beautiful day but not too warm. Seeing as we were in the middle of nowhere, we went wandering. We found a lake, a great meadow perfect for a picnic, and walking through the woods during winter was gorgeous. The seasons are a little late these days. What should be the middle of winter looked more like the middle of autumn. The leaves were falling all around, and the colors are gorgeous. Crimson reds, burnt oranges, lazy yellows and woodland browns. Autumn is so beautiful even though everything is dying. We had made our way back to the cabin now and I had showered and told Georgia to do the same. Get everywhere shaved and fresh, then she could pick out any underwear set to wear that she really wasn't too bothered about and come wait outside one of the rooms.

The master bedroom was untouched but the other 2 guest rooms were set up differently. I didn't tell her which was which though. Both rooms had large double beds in them with wooden headboards that had large posts on either end. Perfect for tying someone up with. In one of the rooms, there was everything needed to tie someone up with restraints. I had brought the spanking bench, rope, ball gag, blindfold, paddles, whip, riding crop, floggers and clamps. The other room, I had cuffs, toys, feathers and other pleasure items like lube, chocolate body paint etc. Basically, one pleasure, one pain room. Both would bring pleasure though. I had instructed Georgia that when she was ready, to wait by one of the doors in her starting position.

I had brought my suit. If I'm going to be training her, I want to look the part after all and me in a suit isn't a bad sight but it also mean that I was serious about this. I don't wear them very often but when I do, it means something serious. I was stood in the kitchen waiting when Georgia came out of the master bedroom wearing a black lace bra and matching thong, nothing else, her hair tied up in a ponytail as instructed and went over to one of the rooms. She knelt by the door, head down, eyes closed, heels on the back of her thighs, palms on top of her thighs facing up. Seems I was in for a lot of fun as she had knelt by the pain room.

Walking over to her from the kitchen area, I opened the door. Still in her position, I looked down at her and asked her if she remembered her safe words.

"Yes Sir, I do, but I won't use them" she said without looking up.

"Stay where you are until you are called for" I replied and went into the room to get everything ready.

The room itself was pretty much like the master bedroom without the chest at the end of the bed and the wardrobes were smaller. I took some rope and made some knots as I tied it around the posts on each corner, leaving a trail of rope for Georgia's arms and legs. I took out the blindfold, ball gag, flogger and on top of the dresser, I placed a sharp knife I had brought from the kitchen. Taking my jacket off and placing it in the wardrobe, I stood there in the middle of the room and looked around. Happy with how this was going to go, I called for her.

"Crawl in here on all fours until you reach my feet then assume your position again!" I said loudly.

Doing as she was told, she crawled towards me on all fours until she reached my feel, then knelt up as she was waiting outside. Head down, eyes closed, palms facing up.

"Look at me" I said, authority filling my voice... she looked up and seen me standing there over her. My white shirt and black tie looking crisp. She gave a little smile as if she approved. Knowing what she was thinking I looked back down in her green eyes. Leaning into her and my voice barely more than a whisper in her ear

"I'm glad you approve, but I couldn't give a fuck if you don't. Here your training will start. Here you will learn to trust me more than you do already but remember, I will not hurt you in any way that you don't like... understand?"

"I understand" she said

Reaching down to her ponytail and grabbing it, pulling it back hard, I looked at her and with angry gruff tone in my voice, I asked her if she understood again.

"Yes Sir, I understand" she repeated.

With that, I let go of her hair and told her to stand up, and to bend over the bed, legs spread. She did as she was told.

Walking over to the paddle, I picked it up. Standing behind her, I looked at her perfectly shaped ass.

"This is so you won't forget again, and every time you do, this will be your punishment" I said as I brought the paddle down on her left cheek. It made a 'whhap' sound as her body jerked a little upon feeling the paddle on her rosey flesh slightly harder than a normal spanking.

"Disobedience will not be tolerated" I said as I brought the paddle down equally as hard in the same spot which turned her cheek pink under the area of the paddle.

'Whhap...whhap...whhap' went the paddle on near enough the same spot. Every hit was as hard as the first one. Her left ass cheek was read and angry looking.

Georgia didn't cry out, she was biting her lip when I'd finished. She knew I had hit her harder than a normal spanking for disobedience and took her punishment. Telling her to stand up straight and step back from the bed, she did as she was told. Putting the paddle back, I walked back with the ball gag. Telling her to open her mouth, I placed the ball in her mouth and strapped it to the back of her head under her ponytail. Grabbing her by the ponytail, I pulled her over towards the bed and threw her down on it. She bounced on her ass a little and tried to cry out as pressure was put on the cheek I had just hit with the paddle. She couldn't yell out in pain as the ball gag prevented it but she did make a noise to indicate that she was in pain.

Grabbing Georgia's legs and swinging them onto the bed, I pulled them apart and began securing them with the ends of the rope I left on the bed. Taking her hands and doing the same with them as I had done to her legs, I leaned over her when I had finished securing her wrists.

"Since you can't talk at the moment, you can't use your safe words, but if you feel the need to stop, knock 3 times on the headboard with your hand and I'll know to stop, but I won't do anything too bad to start off with... Okay?" I said as I leaned over her.

Georgia nodded that she understood and I lifted myself off the bed, going over to the dresser. I picked up the knife and turned to face her again. Georgia had a quizzical look on her face... mixed with a little fear, but I had just told her not to worry. Taking the back of the knife, the non sharp side, I placed it on the inside of her right ankle.

Dragging it up slowly, making her shiver as I went. Even though it was the dull side of the blade, I was careful. Reaching her inner thigh, I moved to her pussy and dragged the back of the knife between her lips before moving up her pelvis. When I reached her navel, I flipped the knife to the shape side and began carefully dragging it up her body, making sure not to cut her.

Georgia felt the sharpness of the knife over her skin and because it felt more dangerous, it turned her on more. Goosebumps appeared on her skin everywhere as the blade danced gently over her naked torso. When I had reached her bra, I slid the knife under the middle strap and in one motion, brought the sharp side of the knife upwards, cutting through the lacy material, cutting the bra completely off. Georgia moaned with pleasure through the confines of the ball gag as the bra fell free, exposing her naked breasts and hardened nipples.

Taking the knife and running sharp side gently up to her neck, her back arched under the touch of the steel and the knife raised with her body so as not to cut her. Leaving her alone for a moment, I walked over to the dressing table and returned the knife to where it was previously before picking up the blindfold. Loosening my tie from around my neck, I opened the top 2 buttons on my shirt and removed my tie. Walking back to the bound Georgia on the bed, wearing only her thong now, seeing as her bra was cut straight down the middle, the material fell onto the bed sheet underneath her.

Climbing onto the bed and straddling her torso, I smiled as I took my tie and put it over her head, tightening it around her pretty neck. Then, slapping her face and kissing each eyelid, I placed the blindfold over her eyes. This would heighten any sensation she was about to experience. I reached back where I was and slid my hand between her legs. Her thong was soaking she was that wet. Sliding my fingers between her lips through the material of her thong, I pressed into her pussy, forcing her thong to stretch and disappear inside her with my finger.

Georgia's hips pushed forward to take more of my finger into her but I took my hand away and slapped her pussy with a sharp swift touch. Her moaning was muffled but very obvious. Climbing off the bed, I went to the wardrobe and removed my clothes, folding them neatly as I went. Then returning to the dresser, I picked up the riding crop. Making my way to the bed, I stood close by, so Georgia didn't know where I was. She couldn't see, move or speak. Positioning the riding crop between her legs, I gently teased her clit through her soaking panties with the tip of the riding crop. Georgia moved her hips in rhythm to the crop.

A sudden gently slap on her clit had her body jolting, wanting more. Moving the tip of the riding crop up her body, stopping every so often to give her a gently slap, until I reached her nipples.

Circling the tip of the crop around her areola, her nipples stiffened more under the feel of the strip of leather. A few gentle slaps on her nipple before moving on up. Reaching her neck, her body shuddered before I brought the crop down on her cheek. It left a soft pink mark when it had come down. Georgia's muffled pleasure moans increased with each slap of the crop.

While I moved the crop back down her body, I reached for the flogger at the same time and put it on the bed but making sure she couldn't feel it. Putting the crop back on the dresser, I went to the end of the bed, between her legs. sliding my hands up her thighs till I reached her thong, I ripped the material off her wet pussy and the thong in two.

Taking the remains of her thong off her hips, I gathered it up in my left hand while I pushed my middle two fingers of my right hand deep in her pussy. She moaned through the ball gag that was still in her mouth. Her pussy was so wet and started to quiver with my fingers in there. I pumped them up and down in quick succession a few times and her orgasm started to build up. As she neared the peak, I took my hand away, denying her orgasm.

Conchabar
Conchabar
16 Followers
12