The Taxi Driver

Story Info
Her hot adventure home.
1.2k words
4.46
47.3k
8
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sam and I am 19 years old. This is a story about a very sexy evening after having a nice night out.

I was at a friend's house having a few drinks and enjoying myself. I would say that I have a good figure, stand 5' 6" and have shoulder length brunette hair. I was feeling sexy wearing my best white dress. It shows off my tits really well as the top hangs low and makes them look really big. The dress is quite tight around the waist and shows most my legs up to mid-thigh. This makes my legs look really long and slender. I finished the look off with a pair of sexy white stiletto heels and my toe nails painted black. Underneath my dress I was wearing a white lace bra and knicker set that hugs my body. The silky fabric feels great against my sensitive nipples and my shaven pussy. I had decided to leave my friends house and called for a taxi.

When it arrived I got into the taxi and the driver was an East Indian man, about 30-40. He was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. This man was quite good looking but I can't say that I would normally go after him.

We started to talk and the driver seemed like a really nice guy. We talked about his family and what I wanted to do when I finished college. We were half way back to my house when I realized that I had left my bag at my friend's house. I asked the driver if we could go back and get it.

He asked if I had money and explained to him that I had left my money purse in my bag. I said that I was sorry but he didn't seem to mind. He kept looking down at my legs as we drove. I decided to tease him in the hope that he would let me have the extended journey for free.

I lifted my dress a little bit higher to show more of my sexy legs. The material felt good as it slid against my soft skin. I slipped off my shoes and put my bare feet on the dashboard in front of me. My feet were soft and the cool dash felt nice on my soles. I tapped my toes against the plastic dashboard and my gold toe ring, on my second to smallest toe of my right foot, made a sexy rhythm. My dress slid further down my legs almost showing my knickers.

The taxi driver almost crashed the car trying to get a good look. I felt confident and aroused knowing his thoughts where probably on what he would like to do to with my naked body. I began to get very excited and could feel my nipples hardening. I knew how visible they are in this dress when they did.

When we got back to my friends house again he asked me if I could leave something behind so that I did not leave without paying. I told him that I would leave my shoes but he was not satisfied. The taxi driver asked if I had anything more valuable that I could leave with him. I lifted my skirt took off my knickers and gave them to him. They were damp as I had been getting very wet thinking about the hard-on he was probably hiding in his trousers. The cool air felt nice as it drifted under my skirt and tickled my smooth fanny. He didn't say anything and I do not think he could. The look on his face was a picture.

I ran into my friend's house to get my bag, and then ran back to the car. When I was in the house he had been having a wank and smelling my shoes. He saw me coming back and quickly put his dick back into his pants, and after that threw my shoes onto the passenger seat. I got back into the car and he wanted to hand me my knickers back. I giggled and told him he could keep them.

On the way he kept touching my leg as we chatted. I asked him if he thought I had sexy legs. He told me that they where very nice and said he liked my feet most. I was getting quite caught up in the sexual tension that I had created. I asked him if they smelled good, he said that he couldn't smell them and to bring a foot closer to his nose. I did so and asked him if he could smell them on my shoes.

He looked shocked, but didn't try to make any excuses. I told him I didn't mind and asked how they smelt. He said they smelt gorgeous and asked if he could taste them too. I told him to pull over. When we had come to a stop he took hold of my feet and started to lick my soles and suck on my toes.

It felt so great I lifted my dress up revealing my now soaked pussy and began to rub my hard and tender clit. My pussy had been crying out to be played with for the last half an hour and I instantly felt a rush of electricity shoot through my body. It felt so naughty, which turned me on even more. I get a buzz from doing something I know I shouldn't.

The taxi driver undid his trousers and took out his hard cock. He began to slowly stroke his hard cock. It was great to watch as a fully grown man was masturbating in front of me because of how much I had teased him. He told me to get into the back of the car and bend over. I was nervous but couldn't wait to have his hard cock inside me.

He lifted my dress and smacked my bum and began licking my pussy. I nearly came in his face as I was so worked up. The feeling of his tongue around my wet pussy lips was amazing. I have had guys and girls go down on me before and I could tell he was enjoying the taste of my pussy. He lapped tenderly over my clit, up and down my twat and around the entrance to the hottest, tightest hole this guy had probably ever tasted.

I wanted him so badly. Right when I felt like I couldn't hold on much longer he stopped licking and shoved his cock into me quite forcefully. I screamed out as his big thick cock penetrated me. He pumped me really hard and the feeling of his balls slapping against me was sending me wild. I couldn't hold on much longer and started cumming while he kept pumping me with his hard cock. Just before he came he took his cock out of my throbbing pussy and rubbed it on the soles of my bare feet, shooting cum all over them.

He told me to get out and drove off with my knickers and shoes leaving me to walk the rest of the way home with my bare feet covered in his cum. I felt exhausted and a bit dirty but still very horny. His cum dripping down my legs was getting me going again. I always wonder when I book a taxi if I will get the same guy again.