The Taxi Ride

Story Info
Would she do anything for her Master?
3.3k words
4.2
31.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZack69
BigZack69
47 Followers

(Special Thanks to Annie Jones for her help in editing my very first story and esp Daisy)

*

Our taxi driver was loading our luggage into the trunk of his taxi. His hands were huge -- I could not believe the size of his hands, especially his long thick fingers, like cold, hard, black steel girders radiating out from a well-engineered foundation. He greeted us with a wide smile as we entered the back seat of the Lincoln Town car for our one hour ride to the airport. I was exhausted after the fun-filled, three day get-away weekend for which my boyfriend is famous. Without even a hint of our destination, he often calls on a Friday morning, giving me an hour to pack for the weekend. Even without knowing his plans, I know the weekend will be great, including visits to wonderful restaurants, engaging theatre performances or maybe just a long weekend of exciting (and exhausting) sex.

Although my boyfriend can be considered kinky and perverted, liking to push the envelope of sexual experience for both of us, so far he has not drawn blood nor have I had to use my safe word, although I have trembled on the brink on numerous occasions. Although I refer to him as "my boyfriend," in fact I am his, totally and completely. I will do anything for him, to him, and with him. Nothing he has asked or demanded of me has been refused. He has humiliated me, made me his subservient love slave, used me, abused me, and instructed me to use bodily fluids in ways most couples would never even consider. Yet I come back for more. I am a simple soccer mom by night, I raising my three young children; but by day, and whenever I can get away for a weekend (using meetings or seminars as excuses), I am HIS -- His slave, His slut, His servant, His concubine. I cannot get enough of Him or do enough for Him and I cannot wait to please Him.

I was not always HIS. I am strong and definitely in charge at my own house where I manage everything from bill paying to menu planning to what movies the kids are allowed to see and with whom. I also manage the household of my sister-in-law since she is miserable and has a wimp for a husband. But, when I am with Him -- oh, my God. I get on my knees and suck Him off every chance I get. I look up at Him, with love in my eyes, gauging if I am pleasing Him. I tongue His balls and lick His asshole to make Him cum, and then show Him what I have saved in my mouth for His approval before I swallow every last drop. I am such a slut around Him.

I am like this only for Him. Although I like sex and my husband likes me, something is lacking there. It could be the 17 year itch or familiarity breeding contempt, but sex with my husband is boring and unfulfilling. I want to be naughty; I want to be scared to death; and I want to feel the high school butterflies. My husband cannot satisfy these desires, by He does. He scares me with how far He pushes me, and with what He does to me physically. He has made me do such obscene things, put so many different items inside of me that were never intended to be there, and made me cum so intensely that I have actually lost control and passed out. Just between you and me, this has happened more than once -- He brings me an unbelievably intense feeling deep in my belly that I never expected to experience except in my dreams. I know I am going to Hell.

As we were cruising towards the airport and taking in the sights, He started playing with my tits. He knows just how to touch my nipples to drive me crazy. They instantly harden at His touch whether I am dressed or naked. He feels the hardness of my nipples, and knows the sexual excitement they proclaim runs straight from my breasts to my clit and cunt. He knows I am putty in His hands as I squirm and get damp between my legs. He prefers that I wear short skirts with no panties, and likes me to wear tops that plainly show my nipples since He instructs me not to wear bras. I never dress like this unless He asks, but when He asks, I have to please Him. I must do whatever He says.

As we ride along, He pushes my knees apart with His other hand and strokes up my inner thighs. I love His touch; I want to be touched by Him constantly, everywhere and anywhere. I want to feel His hands all over my body, which is His. He totally drives me crazy with lust and desire. Once He starts on me, I am so His. I want Him to own me, and make me do bad, nasty, obscene things. I do them because they please Him, and pleasing Him is very important to me. But I also do them because they excite me; they are things I know I shouldn't do, and I love the feeling of guilt and fear they arouse in me.

Right now, the taxi driver is glancing in the rear-view mirror and can see my legs spread wide, my short skirt nearly up to my waist. How wonton and crude I must appear, completely unlike the conservative, church-going mom and PTA member respected by my social circle. What a double life I lead! Just thinking of that contrast excites me -- the secrets, the dual roles -- my secret longing to be under His control. I have let Him piss on me; He has whipped me until I screamed out loud and came hard for Him. I shudder just thinking about that last session; I came so hard, but He did not even enter me -- but that is another story. This is the story of the taxi driver, his long fingers and my wet pussy.

As He kept pinching and rolling my nipples, I began to moan, sliding down the leather seat to open my legs even further. What He was doing to my nipples felt so good, but I wanted more. I slid my top down so He could continue toying with me, touching my publically exposed skin. I knew from the frisson of fear sliding down my spine that doing this, risking public disclosure, felt so good I was getting so wet. He knows what He does to me -- taking a break to lean over to kiss and lick my ear. I angled my head so He could continue without getting my hair wet. He rimmed my ear lightly, then drove His hard tongue inside my ear as deeply as He could, triggering memories of His other, more intimate intrusions.

As I moaned out loud, He gave me my first order. "Grab his hand and put it between your legs," he said. It was not a request. It was not a question. It was as stern and forceful in its delivery as He who uttered it. I shook my head, "No." The taxi driver was a stranger; we were in public; and I wanted only HIM between my legs. "Do it right now, you naughty, slutty bitch!" he said, pinching my nipple very hard and making my eyes tear. I knew my choice was either more pain or humiliation, yet I hesitated a second too long. He twisted my nipple whilst pinching it hard, and I cried out. God, He hurt me, yet I could feel my wetness drip down from my vagina all the way down my leg to wet my ass. I am way too easy, and I get way too wet. He did not let up any. He twisted it even more. It really hurt, so I reached out and grabbed the large, Black taxi driver's arm. He looked back, startled by my actions, but I pushed his hand under my skirt. By this time, I almost was lying on the back seat. I spread my legs even more to accommodate his hand. The taxi driver's palm landed on my thigh, rough and calloused; he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it a few times. Then the taxi driver spread his massive fingers out, and the tip of his middle finger touched the outside of my wet pussy lips.

"Oh!" I jumped at the movement of his fingers, and the feelings it caused. "The driver is touching me," I reported, glancing at my Master. He smiled; He knew He had won once again, and released His hold on my nipple, then let His finger tip just circle and rub my nipple. The driver slid one thick black finger into my cunt. My Master smiled again, watching that finger, thick as a dick, slide into me, pulling out to stroke my clit as if it were a tiny dick. I moved up and down, feeling the finger fucking me, drenching it with my juices. Yes, the driver is a stranger to me; what we are doing is so wrong on so many levels. And so, of course, I began moaning, climbing closer to an explosive orgasm. Even as I think, "I shouldn't be doing this," I am humping his finger. When I think, "I am so bad. This man is a total stranger who is fingering me, and I love the feeling," my head reels with guilt and conflict, but my body is rounding the corner to a shattering orgasm where thoughts mean nothing.

"Beg him, you nasty slut. Tell him how good this feels, and what you are going to do. Do it now, my perverted little sex slave."

"I want it," I started out slowly. Then I added, "More. I want more. Shove your big black fingers deep into me." Oh, God; I found myself getting into this. I really did want more; I wasn't just saying this for my Master's pleasure, but mine as well. I was becoming what I only dreamed about, and, like my dreams, I was not being good in any appropriate way. "Do me! Make me cum on your fingers. I want to cum for you. Jam two of those huge fingers inside me." And he did. I screamed from the feeling. I felt so full, like my pussy was stretched out. I like to be vocal, and I was yelling on every stroke of his two huge fingers. He was sawing them in and out of my open pussy; my Master stroked my hard nipple. This was crazy and exciting at the same time, and yet so very wrong and I was getting closer and closer.

Just before I came, the fingers were pulled out of me, leaving me whimpering from the empty feeling. I felt my Master grab me by the hair, and yank me roughly up and over the front seat, pushing my head toward the driver. What was coming next? I got scared as He pushed me into the driver's lap. I heard a zipper being undone. My Master was going to fuck me in this position. I grabbed for the driver's legs so I could brace myself for the pressure from behind. Which hole of mine would He take? Any one He wanted. As He released my hair, the driver used his free hand on my neck, forcing my face into his lap. Why do all men think I want to suck them off? Do I have a sign painted on my forehead saying "I Love to Suck Cock?" I reached between his legs and felt the biggest cock I had ever encountered. I moved his shorts to the side so I could see it. It was huge with veins stretched tightly about its hardness.

Of course, I knew this too was so wrong, but I stuck my tongue out to get a little taste. I circled the large head; I knew it would never fit into my mouth. Just when I was opening my mouth into a small "O" shape, he roughly pushed my head down upon the engorged shaft, startling me. He kept pushing, although I choked and gagged. With my mouth full of cock, I had to concentrate on breathing through my nose. Once I was able to breathe, I had to fight back the feeling that I had to vomit because he was so far down the back of my throat with that one swift movement. Then the driver raised his hips to thrust his cock further inside of me, but I could not take it. I gagged and choked. The driver's hand on the back of my neck allowed him to fuck my mouth. I felt cheap and violated, the huge Black driver continued driving as if my mouth on his cock was no distraction, not worth his attention.

Just as those thoughts were going through my head, I felt the tip of my Master's cock enter my wet pussy. I sighed as it slid into me, pushing hard against my cervix as He slid all the way inside of me in one motion. Oh, my God! I was so filled. My pussy by my Master, and my mouth by the driver's huge cock. I felt like a cheap whore, but at the same time, I knew I was serving my Master, which was exciting. The friction of the cock in my throat, and the pistoning of my Master's cock in my pussy made me want to orgasm again and again. What drove me to these acts of wanton lust? Why I am out of control with lust and desire? I want to experience it all. I know right from wrong, but my carnal desires continuously overtake my emotions and logic. I am a mess; maybe I need counseling -- but who can counsel me to be someone other than who I am, to give up the experiences that satisfy and fulfill me as no others?

Whack! Suddenly, my ass was stinging, being spanked by my Master. He slapped the other ass cheek. Ouch! That hurt. Then my Master barked, "Tell him what a cheap whore you are, and that you want him to come in your slutty mouth so you can taste him. Do it now, my little bitch!" Whack! Whack! Two more smacks on my ass to get my attention and my compliance. I did not want to demean myself any more than I already had, but what choice did I have -- and how much lower could I go, since I already was being double-fucked in public by a taxi driver and my Master?

When the driver's thrusts allowed me to speek, I complied with my Master's commands. Because the driver was more interested in continuing to fuck my mouth than in listening to my speech, the words were made staccato by the rhythm of his cock in my mouth, but I managed to say, as instructed, "I . . . am . . . a . . . cheap . . . whore. I . . . love . . . sucking . . . cock. Especially . . . this . . . big . . . huge . . . excited . . . one. Oh . . . God . . . I . . . am . . . such . . . a . . . cocksucker." I know what He likes to hear me say and, once I start, I cannot stop. I lose control; I will say and do anything. He always knows what to do to get me to that point of no return.

"I . . . want . . . it. I . . . want . . . your . . . cum. Do . . . it. Take . . . me. Force . . . me. Cum . . . in . . . this . . . slut's . . . empty . . . mouth." I got an extra hard push from my Master's dick on that one, signifying His approval, which makes me so glad. As a reward, I felt His middle finger rimming my asshole. Oh, my God! My Master is going to make sure all three of His holes are filled at the same time. This is my ultimate dream come true; I am approaching a really big orgasm, and I don't know how much longer I can last without, without --

"Oh, GOD. I'm cumming. Oh! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Oh, Oh, Oh. God, God, God! Damn, damn, damn. Shit, shit, shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Me!" Why do I shout words in threes when I cum? This orgasm really was intense, yet neither cock stopped fucking. I wanted to stop; I needed a rest. But while my mouth was still ringing with my orgasmic shouts, my head was pushed back down onto the driver's hard pole. I could feel my cum sloshing around in my cunt, forced out and down my thighs by the pumping of my Master's cock. He kept hammering in and out, his dangling balls tapping against me, letting me feel all of him -- I love that feeling. He then jammed two fingers, wet with my own juice, into my small asshole. I screamed in pain, and came again; back-to-back orgasms. Ladies, there is no better feeling in the world. I know my Master loves me when He gives me this much pleasure even though I have done nothing for Him yet. I grunt and moan and try to take the giant taxi driver into my mouth without throwing up; Up and down I go until my jaw aches.

I feel the driver increase the movements in and out of my wanting mouth. Oh, I really do want it now. I want it to please him, and, of course, to please my Master -- but I also want it for me; I do like the feeling. The driver moans and grunts out loud; I open my mouth as wide as I can, but grab his dick with my hand, keeping just the head in my mouth. My hand is a blur, stroking the cock fast and hard, up and down. The driver's first warm jet shoots directly into my mouth; I stroke him faster, and receive a second jet. The driver's cum is strong and hot. I like the feeling of power I have, and I move up a little to take the last of his cum on my face. As the next shot hits my chin and begins to drip down onto the driver's lap, another shot hits my cheek. I reach up and gather the cum on my face, then put my sticky fingers in my mouth, lapping like a kitten. The driver shoots one last time, hitting my nose and upper lip, then dripping into my mouth. I open my mouth wide, showing the driver his sperm on my tongue, whilst my Master watches and smiles His approval. I don't know -- nor do I care -- why do I need and crave His approval. I swallow everything in my mouth in one large gulp, and then show both men my empty mouth. I am such a cocksucker, but I love it.

I cannot believe the timing but, just then, my Master grabbed my ass cheeks, pushed extra hard into my wet pussy, and emptied His nut sack into me as He shouted out loud. He turned and twisted His two fingers that were lodged in my ass at the same time, bringing me to a third orgasm. Once again, I shouted out loud -- I love to cum; I cannot get enough.

BigZack69
BigZack69
47 Followers