The Tea Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monique's mind suddenly began to spin as if she was in a daze. She felt like she was coming out of a deep dream. Fantasy, as actual as it seemed, blended with reality. Her eyes opened to find herself in Javier's small interior apartment behind the mysterious teashop. Although she recognized it, it seemed like years since she had been there. She gasped to get her breath. Her body was sore, but wonderfully so. Her womanhood buzzed as if vibrating in the aftermath of an epic climax. She suddenly realized her body was every bit as covered and filled with cum as in her fantasy. Thick layers of glory covered her naked body. She leaned back into the sofa, overwhelmed with the feeling of pleasure. She looked up at her host with a sultry smile.

"That was amazing," she said, still coming out of the haze.

"Yes it was," Javier answered with a smile.

"Wait. Oh gawd, I don't get it. How did this happen? I'm soaked with cum. Its everywhere," she observed, looking around her. "I've never seen so much. It is the cum of countless men."

"You're quite demanding," he answered, continuing his smile.

"Where's everyone else?" she asked. "Where'd they all go?"

"There's no one here but you and me," he answered. "Just the two of us, uninterrupted all weekend."

"But how?" she asked, looking around, stunned again by the cum bath she was still soaking in.

"Everything you physically experienced in the fantasy was real," he explained. "As you may recall, our minds are connected. They locked in to each other. As you were living your fantasy, I was right here, entering into it with you. Your mind created the fantasy; our bodies made it come to life."

"Oh my gawd," she repeated. "All this cum is from you, from ..."

"It's only the beginning," he interrupted. "It is amazing what our mind and bodies are capable of when we tap into their true potential."

"Oh gawd, I want to go back," she said with a seductive smile. "I don't want it to stop."

"I told you it can be addictive," he said.

"What do I have to do?" she asked.

"Continue to submit your mind and surrender your body to my control," he answered.

"Oh gawd, I am yours," she said.

"As good as that was," he reassured, "it was only a fraction of the pleasure possible for you, and that you will give."

"How?" she asked. "That was mind-blowing."

"The pain of your betrayal is dominating your fantasy and holding you back," he said. "We have to get you past what Carl and Candace did to you," he said, in his characteristic sage-like voice. "It will hold you back from what is really possible," he said. "I think that right now, it is fair to say you are obsessed by your desire for revenge."

"How can I get past it?" she asked sincerely.

"Justice," he answered, as if the one word made the answer simple. "The best way to get past betrayal is to bring justice, and then let it go."

"Like in my fantasy?" she asked.

"Something like that," he answered, "but for real. You need to face them and bring and exact justice to resolve it within you."

"How do I do that?" she asked, feeling helpless to Carl and Candace's continuing betrayal.

"That will be for our next time together," he promised. "For now, you have to get to work."

"What?" she asked surprised "What time is it?"

"7:00," he answered.

"It's still early," she said, eager to go back into the glory of her fantasy. "We still have all weekend."

"It's 7:00 Monday morning," Javier said.

"Oh gawd, I can't believe it," she said. "I can't go to work with all this cum on me," she said. "I hate the thought of having to go back to the apartment to shower and change with Candace there."

"Maybe you want to," he said, knowing Monique would love nothing more than to show Candace what filled her weekend, or better, filled her all weekend.

Javier tested his secured connection with Monique's mind. Without saying the words out loud, Javier sent his thoughts to Monique's psyche. "You need a new place to live. What about here?"

"I need a new place to live," Candace suddenly blurted, as if the thoughts were hers. "What about here?"

Javier smiled. "That's a good idea," he said out loud, as if it was her idea. "But that could be dangerous. What you've experienced the last four days would only be the beginning of what I have for you if you lived here."

Monique flashed a playful seductive smile. "Exactly. How much for rent?" she asked eagerly. "When can I move in?"

"Money is not what I will require," he answered, "only the continued surrender of your mind and body, as you did this weekend," he finished.

"Oh gawd, that was amazing," she said. "My mind and body are already yours, as if I have a choice any more."

"Then come back here after work," he said. "Invite Candace to join you after work for a cup of tea. We'll begin the final process of your total submission, including exacting the justice that will set you free."

"Yes sir," she said willingly, under the complete control of his desires.