The Teacher

Story Info
Lust at first sight.
1.1k words
3.71
20.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of her days were the same: all business, professional, lifeless and dull. But one day, things changed drastically for the better. She happened to meet Don Mateo, a teacher and writer of erotic literature in Michigan.

When she walked into his classroom she immediately lost her confident, assertive nature. He was busy talking with someone else so she was forced to wait her turn, stealing glances at him from the corner of her eye, pretending she was occupied with other thoughts. In reality she was mesmerized by him.

He was of average height but his demeanor and body structure demanded the respect of someone much larger.

He spoke easily in the lower register of his voice as if every word he said was offered in a bedroom whisper promising pleasure to his listener.

Her eyes furtively stole glances at his obviously fit and hardened body. She found herself picturing him naked and glistening from a hot shower. It was at this moment that she was mortified to discover he had been calling her name as the room was now empty except for the two of them.

He crossed the room quickly to greet her, offereing his hand as an introduction. She reached out for him, taking his hand but wanting more. She was flustered and red from embarassment and stumbled to say her name audibly. They exchanged brief pleasantries but her hand lingered in his. It was strong and cool like a man's hand should be. As she forced herself to release his hand she imagined the many other parts of her body she would like his hands to explore.

He placed that hand on the small of her back and directed her toward a chair. Was it her imagination or did that hand slip just a little lower as they walked?

They turned to sit, her arm brushed his chest and she felt his strong, vigorous chest muscles. Instinctively, she placed a hand on his arm, as people sometimes do during pleasant conversation. His bicep was a solid rod of flesh extending from his shoulder. Her heart was beating so fast at his nearness she was afraid he would hear it!

Conversation had ceased; how long had they sat in silence? She turned to face him looking up into his welcoming, dreamy eyes. Her hand still rested on his arm.

Their eyes locked and suddenly without warning it was like a lightening bolt struck between them. There was no one else in the world but them.

He recognized her need, her longing and pulled her against him with his muscle bound arms. The force took her breath away. But he never broke eye contact with her.

His deep breathy voice murmured "what do you want?" she responded "you'.

His lips met hers in a fury, their bodies were so close it was as if they were one. She felt him swell against her hip. He felt thick and substantial beneath his jeans and she felt a whimper escape he lips as she imagined the sweet ache of him entering her.

While one hand held her close to him, their mouths still exploring each other, his other hand reached up under her skirt to remove the lacy strip of fabric she wore as panties.

She released from his lips long enough to tear his shirt from his body. Their passion had started a glistening of perspiration on his chest and accentuated the firmness of his body.

In one motion he reached down and grabbed the back of her thighs lifting her against his sturdy frame. He brought her to rest on a table. He stood between her naked thighs her skirt hiked up around her hips. He reached in and gently stroked a finger through her downy hair and discovered she was dripping wet for him.

Her hands kneaded at his rigid muscles and her lips found the nipples on his massive chest. She flicked her tongue against their hardness and tenderly nibbled away. Somehow she managed to release his maleness from the jeans that had imprisoned him. He was hard and pulsing with anticipation. He stepped into her, the tip of his cock tickling her pussy. She could hardly breathe, she knew at any time he could enter her with a diving thrust. He sensed her anticpation and continued to tease her with the thick tip of his cock barely separating the lips of her swollen pussy with each movement.

She was begging him to enter her; pleading with him to take her pain away. In on motion he plunged into her. A gasp escaped her lips as she threw her head back. his thrusts we hard and deep and he held on tight to her hips to keep her near him. Lights flashed in her head everytime the tip of his shaft slammed against her cervix. it wasn't long before her thighs clamped around him as her orgasm quivered throughout her body.

He held her up with one hand on the back of her head, one on her back. As she slowly came back to reality she looked down to find he was just now removing himself from her. He was still hard, throbbing and shiny with the traces of her pleasure.

She sank to her knees in front of him, needing to repay him for the relief she had just received. With one hand on his ass and another on the flat of his chiseled abs, she tickled the rim of his glistening cock, tasting herself on him as she ran her tongue over his smooth surface. Tongue still moving, she sucked gently on him searching for a response. His manhood jumped and wiggled in anticipation.

She grasped him at the base and began to massage slowly. Her other hand lifted his sack and tenderly placed his balls against her lips. Her tongue explored the surface while her lips pulled and sucked gently until she had taken a single testicle into her mouth. He moaned at the feeling of her mouth's warmth and moistness surrounding him. She continued to pump with her hand and could feel him swelling even more beneath her grip. Not wanting to miss out on his moment, she placed her lips on the end of his shaft. Taking a deep breath she slowly engulfed him deep into her throat. She could feel his tip against the back of her throat and felt her own body beginning to respond again.

At first slowly and then with more purpose, she slid her mouth along the length of his cock: in and out, pressing her hands into his ass so she could take in even more of him. He grabbed her by the back of the head and adding his own final thrust, he exploded inside her.

He was weak in the knees and sat down. She looked up at him searching his eyes for an explanation of what had just happened. As reality returned and the realization hit that someone could walk in on them, they got dressed and she left without a word, looking forward to her next visit....