The Teacher

Story Info
He followed her. She was incredible.
981 words
3.58
27.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed her.

She was incredible.

She had been subtly touching him at different times during the day. Just brushing beside him. That casual touch, now and again, sometimes a little lingering, but never actually making eye contact.

She had a self assuredness about her that he liked. She was liberated he thought, or perhaps just close to it. Needing to have someone help her in unlocking her mind to the pleasures she could experience without compromising her exterior façade. For what was on her mind, no one would ever know, and that gave a freedom, the liberation required. What was required was the courage to go there, to travel, to taste, to breathe the wonder of life; in her mind.

To release form the shackles of the conformity placed on her. The expectations, the requirements; and engage pleasure for herself. For pleasures sake. For her sake. Mental intoxication. Euphoria; blissful release. Pleasure in the extreme.

And so as she walked down the corridor of the school, he followed.

An excitement fell over her. Her heart was racing. She knew this was close to the boundary for her. Not really what she should be doing. She breathed deep, for in a way she was afraid. In another she wanted a release. An excitement, a danger, a risk, a secret to be kept very deep. An arousal. For she was now aroused. The mere thought of it. What she had in mind, so erotic.

It was something she was never supposed to do. But it was something she wanted to do so badly it was making her wet. Her nipples were erect. She had it; the intoxication. She breathed deep and it felt great.

So she stopped in the empty corridor, at the notice board, and looked. Nowhere but blankly at the board. Not reading. Listening as he approached, to his footsteps. Leather soles on the concrete floor. He stood beside her and her heart raced faster. Her imagination running wild.

"We need to finish this" he said.

It was all that he said. Her heart was now pounding. She would be crossing the line. But who would ever know. She was afraid, but wanted to. She nodded politely and walked further down the corridor and turned at a sign marked staff only.

He followed. It was the ladies rest room that she entered. She entered a cubicle and waited for him to follow which he did.

She put down the toilet seat, and cover, and sat on the toilet. She looked up at him. Bit her lower lip and slowly pulled up her dress, as she sat on the toilet seat. He watched in awe.

She pulled her dress high and opened her legs, as he stood and watched. For her it felt fantastic. She felt confident and in control. He stood and watched.

She shuffled forward, her skirt hitched high. Heels firmly on the floor; legs open and apart. Looked him in the eye. Watching his expression, slid her hand inside her panty.

The erotic nature of what he had just seen was amazing. With one hand she played. The other she squeezed her nipple. The whole time she starred into his eyes. She could tell he liked what she was doing. Her, she loved it.

She looked at him and played.

Up and down, up and down.

After a while she stopped and stood. Pulled down and removed her panty, placing it in his hand. It was quite wet. She held it tight and felt her juices on his hand.

She was beautiful, and playing just for him. Or it just for her. She kept her gaze but turned her head, gently to one side and for the first time broke eye contact with him. She now was starring at his crotch, clearly bulging with excitement.

Again she bit her lower lip. Made eye contact with him again, and then broke it gazing again at his crotch.

He moved his hands to his trouser belt, but then unzipped his trousers. He stood then closer to her. Much closer. Her head was almost at this groin, as she played.....up and down.

Her breathing was faster as was her rhythm. Her lips where flushed and her nipples now showed clearly through her bra and blouse.

She knew she would cum soon, and slowed, wanting to savour the moment. The ecstatic release she now knew would follow soon.

She looked again into his eyes, and then to his crotch. He undid his belt, his trousers and they dropped to the floor. She loved it, and was breathing deeply again, playing faster once more. An acceleration.

He stood there in front of her, and she played.

After some time he pulled down his boxer shorts. His erect penis was now close to her face. He was hard.

She breathed deeply, panting, she was on the edge again. She could cum right now, but she held back. He was erect, his foreskin pulled back, glistening with pre cum.

She took him in her mouth. Her beautiful mouth. It was almost too much. She sucked, and played harder on her opening.

He flexed his tip in her mouth. She felt it. It sent her over the edge. She squirted and came simultaneously, eyes rolling, every muscle in her contracting and spasming. She had never felt such deep blissful pleasure before. A wave of pleasure and relaxation cascading over her, she breathed in deeply.

At that immediate point, the door to the restroom opened. She released his penis from her mouth, pulled down her dress quickly, panic in her eyes. He had no choice he could see, and quickly pulled up his trousers and boxers, straining to get himself back into his underwear.

The door went again. The person had left. She stood up. Looked him in the eye and said "We have to go."