The Teacher

Story Info
Young woman needs experience in writing a sex novel.
2k words
4.36
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl, a seasoned editor for a large publishing house, sat behind his desk wearing a white shirt with a navy blue tie, horned rimmed glasses that balanced low on his nose, wisps of hair that was not combed in place and had begun to grey, and an intense look on his face as he read Arlene's manuscript. Sitting across from him was a young slimly built woman with deep set blue eyes and long brown hair that was pinned up on most occasions. Arlene gave the air of being confident and aloof, a character trait which was not conducive to writing an erotic romance novel which she hoped to have published. On the other hand as she watched Carl draw lines through her manuscript and write notes on the side margins, she felt it was Carl who did not fit the portrait of an experienced man in the art of romance and therefore could not possibly edit her work in a proper fashion. After almost an hour of scrutinizing Arlene's work, Carl looked up to give his opinion.

"Well Arlene, there is a lot of work to do here if you want this thing to go," Carl said taking a deep disappointed breath.

"What do you mean?" Arlene said in a defensive tone. "It has all the makings of a great novel."

"I mean the work has no feeling to it, no sensuality, and no passion. Yes, it's sexual, but it lays flat," added Carl.

"Like you would know," Arlene sarcastically shot back.

Carl removed his glasses and laid them on top of the manuscript and leaned back in his chair. For an older man he was still fit and showed the outline of a toned body.

"There are ways in art of sex that you must learn before you can write about it effectively in your novel," he explained.

Arlene, offended by anyone who thought her work was less than perfect, was indignant, but bit her tongue and said nothing.

"Listen," Carl began. "You're young. You're pretty and I'm sure you've had enough men in bed to know what I'm talking about."

Arlene squirmed in her chair. She hadn't that many men nor did she know exactly what Carl was talking about. Her experience came from reading other romance novels and the occasional late Saturday night indulgence on Cinemax. The rest was imagination of how she thought it would be.

"I suppose I could revise it," she began slowly.

It was then that Carl realized that she had no idea of what he was talking about and the woman across from him although not naïve, was not as experienced as she would lead others to believe. At first, he felt sorry for her, but she was a bright and intelligent woman and that sense of pity soon turned into something else.

"How about if I show you what I mean?" Carl asked.

"Show me how to write with sensuality and passion?" Arlene said surprised.

"I could do that or I could show you what I mean," Carl said with a slow easy smile on his face.

Arlene thought for a moment. At first the idea sounded ludicrous, an indignant indulgence of an older man trying to prove he was still the virile sexually powerful man he once was, but as she looked at him, she saw nothing of that in his demeanor and began to consider the idea with serious intent.

"I can see the idea sounds appealing to you," Carl said.

"It is interesting, but I'm not sure you could show me anything I don't already know," Arlene said bolstering her confidence.

Carl loosened his tie and slipped it off his white shirt collar. He then unbuttoned the cuffs on his shirt and rolled up the sleeves to his elbows. Arlene, sitting across from him in her pink blouse and navy blue pencil skirt watched him and swallowed hard trying not to notice Carl who was suddenly beginning to look much younger than his actual years.

"And how would you begin?" Arlene asked with a strained voice.

"Like I said. There is an art to it," Carl began as he rose from his chair and circled the desk so that he stood behind Arlene so close that she could feel the heat of his body. "First, I would let your hair down."

He removed the clip that was holding Arlene's hair in place and the soft brown tresses tumbled down past her shoulders. He then leaned forward, grasped a handful of her hair and sniffed it.

"Smells like strawberries," he said.

Arlene twisted in her chair, "Yes strawberries and honey," she replied.

Carl pushed her hair away from her shoulders and lightly kissed the soft skin of her neck that seemed to grow hot with his touch. Arlene whispered something, but he didn't hear and continued to kiss her neck allowing his tongue to taste her skin. The sensation made Arlene tingle and she sighed with pleasure. He then leaned over and down to unbutton her blouse just enough so that he could slide his hands inside of it and fondle the white lace bra that covered her soft breasts tweaking the nipples through the lace until they formed hard nubs. Arlene leaned back and caught the scent of his cologne and it gave her a heady rush of excitement.

"Do you like this?" Carl whispered in her ear.

"Yes I believe I do," Arlene said trying not to let on that he was tantalizing her beyond her wildest thoughts.

Carl removed his hands from her blouse and whispered in her ear again, "I want you stand up."

Arlene did as she was told and she turned towards him where he cupped her face with his hands and kissed her lips pressing firmly while his tongue darted in and out of her mouth. While he kissed her his hands moved to her blouse and released the remaining buttons exposing her lace covered breasts. Skillfully he reached behind her and unfastened the hooks of her bra allowing her breasts to fall loose from its confines. Stepping back from her, he admired the firm breasts, the softness of them, and the succulent nipples hard and taut eager for his touch. Slowly he cupped the right breast with his hand and lowered his mouth to it where his tongue darted across the nipple then took the nub into his mouth and suckled on it. Arlene took a deep breath and held it as she felt him sucking on her nipples, the massaging of his fingers on her breast and his warm breath on her body drawing her into him.

"You are delicious," he murmured as he went from the right breast to the left giving it as much attention as he did the other.

When satisfied she was ready for more, he returned to her face looked deeply into her eyes, caressed her cheek with his hand and kissed her again. This time she eagerly took his kisses. Feeling his tongue dart in her mouth, she sucked on it as if it were a cock sending an electrical charge to below his belt stirring it to where he could feel it swell and press against his pants. His hands moved to her back where he unzipped her skirt and pulled it down exposing the soft well defined curves of her hips and the white lace bikini panties that hugged them. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled himself to her letting his hard cock press against her belly.

Arlene could not take her eyes off Carl as he slipped one hand inside the bikini panties to find her soft mound of hair where he twisted and curled the strands around his middle finger before sliding it deep into the wetness of her swollen pussy. Her lush pussy lips sucked his finger inside of her and Carl could feel her gently rocking on it. His legs began to tighten at the sensation as he pushed his finger in deeper. Arlene placed her hands on Carl's shoulders to balance herself as he played with her sweet dripping honey and licked her lips with her tongue which made him smile as he removed his finger from her feminine hole and licked the juices from it. When Arlene saw this, she instinctively took his hand and licked his finger as well to taste the musky flavor of her arousal driving Carl to want more.

Carl then led her to the black leather sofa that was along the side of his office which was used for meetings and such. There he removed her bra and panties and asked her to lie on the sofa. The coolness of the leather felt good on Arlene's backside as she lay there with her hands extended over her head as if stretching.

"Beautiful," Carl said as he undressed tossing his shirt on the floor followed by his black pants. His underwear was the last to go and his engorged cock protruded from his body twitching and bobbing with anticipation.

Arlene eyes roamed over his body, the black hair on his chest that formed a line down his torso, the tight hips, taut legs, and the cock that was dripping precum from its head. Carl leaned over and separated her legs with his hand placing one leg to balance precariously on the back of the sofa and the other spread to where her foot touched the floor. He then knelt between her legs, leaned over and kissed the soft wet mound before lowering his cock to the entrance of her womanhood. He rose up and kissed her lips again, a soft sweet kiss that meant he wanted her more than anything in the world. He then slid his cock inside her. Her wet folds gave way to the intrusion and he pushed in as far as he could go then slid out allowing her juices to drench him before sliding in again so deep that she could feel his full balls rub against her ass.

Not once did his eyes leave hers. She could see the desire in them. She could feel him wanting her as he probed her with his cock in and out, faster and faster only stopping to taste her nipples before beginning his rhythm again. Arlene could feel herself swelling around his engorged member. She could sense the slow tingling of her arousal grow and grow. She bit her lip as he reached down and held her buttocks while he drove his cock into her raising her hips to meet his strokes. Her breath came in ragged gasps as her body was consumed with intense pleasure and peaked causing her to cry out as wave after wave of her orgasmic ecstasy drenched his cock. He held still inside of her allowing her to experience the full and overwhelming pleasure of her orgasm without interruption and waited until she relaxed before plummeting inside her again with a determined sense of need. Faster and faster his cock rubbed against her until his own explosion filled her pussy with stream after stream of white hot cream. He lay inside her and held her close to him not wanting to break the connection between them. As he finished, he kissed her again sealing with his lips what their bodies had just experienced.

Several minutes passed before either could regain enough of their senses to bring them back to reality, but when they did, Carl helped Arlene dress before dressing himself including tying his tie around his collar and adjusting it to his neck. Arlene watched him perform this ordinary mundane task and could not help but look at him in a new light. She had a new respect for him and a strange wonderful feeling that she had never experienced before.

"I think I know how to begin the book again," Arlene said wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him tenderly. "But I might need more help."

Carl kissed her back softly, "You know where I'll be," he chuckled and then kissed her again. "This could be a very long book."

THE END