The Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Teacher teaches more than the boys.
4.2k words
4.41
34.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lounged in the steaming hot water of the bath I could not help but smile. Both boys I had called and instructed them to arrive an hour early to school in the morning. David, of course, was all excited and most anxious to please me. He was a good boy and His cock was nice and thick. Todd on the other hand was not as pliable as I wanted Him. He had balked at my instruction but finally after some not so gentle persuasion He agreed.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes. There had to be something I could do to break the boy Todd. I wanted Him groveling at my feet, licking them begging for a scrap of my attention. I was an intelligent woman. Something would come up.

The alarm screamed demanding I wake up. I struggled to turn it off before sitting up in bed trying to figure out why I was awake at the ungodly hour. A smile came to my ruby lips. Ah yes, early to school to teach some bad boys a lesson. I showered and dressed. This time I chose a long flowing skirt, sandals and a tank top. I chose a darker color this time so that my huge dark areoles would not be so easily revealed. Leaving off my bra and panties my cunt throbbed already in anticipation.

The building was quiet as I entered. I knew it would be. My shoes clicked on the flooring as I moved down the narrow hallway lined with lockers. Opening the door to my classroom I entered and smiled nodding to the two boys sitting sleepily in their desks. I locked the door behind me and moved to my desk. Without looking I snapped my fingers towards David, "Come to me bitch boy!" Without hesitation he moved to me and knelt at my feet. Glancing down at the boy I was impressed. "Strip slut," I commanded. David began to peel away his clothing until he was nude before me. My eyes traveled over his shoulders, to his chest not yet fully covered with downy curls.

His nipples caught my eye and I reached out to tweak one playfully. His low moan made me smile as I slowly twisted the bud. Looking downwards I noticed His meat hard and twitching. Leaning into the boy I whispered, "You like your tit twisted baby?" He only moaned in response. O moved away from David until I felt the edge of the desk push into my ass cheeks. Pushing upwards I settled atop the surface of the desk where just last night I had spewed my cunt juices all over. I leaned back, my eyes never leaving David, I lifted my feet to the edge of the desk then let my knees fall wide, exposing my wet snatch. Instantly I could smell my arousal and I knew as David drew in a deep breath he also did.

My voice husky as I spoke, "you want to eat that pussy bitch?" David nodded and again moaned. He was such a good boy. I nodded and reached out for Him. He moved eagerly and before I knew it I could feel his hot breath engulfing my cunt. God I was horny this morning. I wanted to fuck and be nasty all day. Shoving his face into my cunt lips I lifted my hips and ground into his face. I could feel His tongue flicking and diving into my wet hole. I was panting and growling as the little slut drove me closer and closer to release. My cunt convulsed and with one final cry I shoved into His mouth and pissed sweet come down his throat. He lapped hungrily sucking my pussy dry.

"MMM yes what a good, good boy." I moaned as I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his lips to mine. Raping them. Tasting of my own juices. Just t hen I heard Todd. He was not happy, He had been pretty much ignored since we arrived but I could tell He was horny watching David lick my slit. Pulling my lips from David's I slid off the desk. Pointing to the stain of my dried come from the night before I commanded David to lick it clean. He lowered his head and i soon heard the scraping of his tongue as it lapped the surface of the sticky desk.

I approached Todd and leaned into his ear. "You want some of that baby?" Todd shook his head side to side but as my palm grabbed his crotch his cock told a different story. It was rock hard. His jeans were damp from the head oozing precum. Digging my nails firmly into where his balls were He moaned. Letting go I motioned for Him to strip.

Todd stood there and finally with a gentle reminder of what would happen if he did not obey he angrily removed his cloths. His chest much broader than David's covered with a thick covering of dark curls. My lips ached to wrap around his nipples, clamping them with my teeth and tugging until He cried out.

The boy must learn his place before he found pleasure. His cock was rock hard and my fingers coiled nicely around the stiff meat. Stroking slowly from the base to the bulbous head then running the pad of my finger over the narrow opening smearing the precum. Pulling my fingers away as I began to feel the boy's hips pump into my grip, I lifted the one covered and glistening with his precum to my lips. Suckling my fingers, my eyes locked with his. Behind me I heard David moan as He continued to lick my cum and I knew his dick must be so ready to burst. I pointed to the floor and Todd knelt, his meat thrust upwards begging to impale my wet nasty cunt. I laughed then tugged at David and turned Him around.

Reaching out stroking David's cock, I asked, "Do you want it sucked bitch? Is that what you want? Want it sucked until it explodes hot sticky globs of come all over?" He moaned and I slapped gently at the bobbing dick. "I know baby. You have been good so I will let you have some pleasure". I turned to look at Todd and as the realization came to him of what was going to happen and I wanted to laugh.

"Such a strong proud boy," my voice sharp, almost a bark, "Suck that dick boy until his balls are dry." Todd made to protest but then pushed his head towards the jutting dick. His lips were unfamiliar with the head. He tasted his friend's cock for the first time and then wrapped his lips around David's shaft. David eager and young slammed his cock down Todd's throat. He was fucking him good and hard and I knew it would not be long before he pissed ribbons of jism down his friend's throat.

Todd, surprisingly, was really behaving quite well and so I moved to my hands and knees. My lips finding his swollen fuck meat, stretching out the tip of my tongue to swirl around the head. He moaned around David's cock and as I swallowed his meat deep. I heard the boys both shudder and moan. Such good sluts I thought.

David was slamming his cock in and out of Todd's mouth and then with a shout he stiffened. I saw Todd try to pull back but I reached up quickly and held his head forcing him to drink the spewing cum. David shuddered hard t hen almost collapsed to the floor. Yanking Todd's face to mine I drove my tongue wildly into his mouth, tasting David's cum, as I suckled and drank it from Todd's tongue. Todd was whimpering now and I knew he wanted to find pleasure too. He was coming around.

With all three of us on the floor now in front of my desk, I pulled up to my hands and knees and straddled David's face. My voice hot and sultry, "Lick that snatch bitch and make me cum." David's mouth quickly found my cunt and began to worship it eagerly, his tongue finding the bud of my clit and teasing it into a tight aching bud. Meanwhile I lowered my head to wrap my lips around Todd's jutting cock. I was hungry for semen and my skilled mouth went to work feasting on his cock and hairy balls. Both boys moaned loudly and they were joined by my loud moans as well.

Our little orgy nastily fucking on the classroom floor continued with Todd was banging his cock deep into my mouth while David's tongue was unmerciful to my clenching twat. My release pushing me closer until at least I yielded feeling the ribbons of Todd's jism explode into my mouth. My pussy was seeping come over David's tongue and face as I screamed and writhed until collapsing on the floor drawing in deep labored breaths.

I do not know how long we lay there before my sense returned. Shifting a bit I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. There in the door window was the janitor. Gasping I sat up pushing the boys away, commanding them to dress quickly. I noticed a smile sat atop the janitors lips. Then without a word his black face was gone. My heart hammered as I struggled to right my clothing. Barking orders to the boys to clean up quickly before the rest of the class came filtering in.

Throughout the day I could not keep my mind on teaching. Finally I gave the students a 500 word essay on respect. While they worked I kept glancing up at the boys. What would happen to us if the principle found out what I was doing with these boys. I couldn't risk it but damn they were good sluts. I didn't think I had had my fill of either of them as of yet. The classroom was quiet as I heard the subtle tapping. Turning my head I could see the outline of the janitors face. Again he was smiling and this time he was motioning me to him. Excusing myself from the class I quickly moved out into the hall with the black man. I was terrified. This man could ruin my entire career.

For what seemed like hours but was only minutes there was silence between the two of us. Finally he spoke. His voice was deep and rich and I almost trembled just from the intensity of it. "I saw you and the boys. Every last detail." Again there was silence. What could I say? What did he want me to say? I slid my pink tongue between my lips, still tasting the sweetness of the morning adventures. Without warning his large black hand pushed to the apex of my thighs. His fingers dug into my hot snatch. I moaned. He leaned in to whisper and his words startled me. "You and the slut boys meet me at your house tonight at 9pm. The four of us are going to play." His hand as abruptly as arriving left my cunt and He smiled again that broad smile and walked away. He was large. So much larger than the boys and I found myself wondering if his cock was as large as the rest of him. My belly tightened. I had no choice but to obey.

As the final bell of the day rang I pulled both David and Todd to the side and gave them instructions to be at my house at 9pm. After this morning they were both eager to repeat. They were such good sluts. I did not tell them about the guest that would be there. Let that be a surprise for them both.

At 9pm sharp the doorbell rang. I smoothed down the short skirt and tugged on the hem of my tank top. I had chosen to go braless and pantiless, my feet were bare. I opened the door and forced a smile to my lips. He was standing there, I gauged he must be about 6 foot 7. He was dressed in a pair of running shorts and a sleeveless shirt. I stepped out of the doorway and motioned him in. I knew the boys would be arriving soon but I needed to find out what this man wanted first. I thrust out my hand and introduced myself. His large black, hand shot out and engulfed my own.

He told me his name was Jim. With that out of the way I led him out back to the patio. The lid from the hot tub was opened and in the silence the bubbling of the water seemed so loud. As Jim sat, I too, placed my ass on the edge of one of the patio chairs. I opened my mouth to speak but his hand silenced me. At the same time the doorbell rang. My eyes lifted to his. He nodded and I rose quickly. My belly was in knots, my legs felt like rubber. I clung to the door as I opened it and both Todd and David entered.

Pulling myself together I smiled to both boys and indicated that they follow me out back. They both halted and almost seemed as if they would bolt when they saw the school janitor sitting there. With a flip of my tiny hand I motioned for them to both kneel at my feet. I settled back in the chair and this time let my thighs part know the dark man across from me had full view of my naked pussy as well as the boys. I cleared my throat and introduced the boys to Jim.

With that out of the way I looked to Jim, knowing I had to get the situation under control and knowing he already knew what was between the boys and I. I commanded both Todd and David to strip. They did so nervously and I reached out to stroke both heads of their cocks as they knelt once more. Glancing to Jim I smiled. I noticed He shifted and the bulge in his shorts seemed to tent even more.

Leaning across the table so my tits threatened to fall from the tank I spoke in a sultry voice, "So, Jim,, what is it that You expect from this little meeting?" I extended one leg to allow my toes to tease against David's hairy balls and his moans seemed to make Jim uncomfortable. I would of laughed had the situation not been so dire. Jim's deep voice seemed to capture and control all three of us.

He waved his hands in front of me and smiled, "Hey, I just want to have a little fun that is all. You know, include me and my lips stay sealed. I liked what I saw this morning a lot."

I nodded and kept my voice cool. "Just how to you wish to play? Do you like boys Jim?" It was not hard to see His unease at the questioning but his cock twitching in his pants was answer enough. I leaned over until my sultry lips found his and sucking the lower one between my teeth, leading him to believe it was a kiss before sinking them into the soft full flesh. He cried out almost in anger, I released him and sat back in my chair. His lower lip was drizzling crimson blood to trail down over His chin. I turned my head and motioned for Todd. My legs parted and I scooted down in the chair so my naked cunt was easy to access. Stroking my fingers in his hair. "Feed bitch boy" Todd moaned and shoved his face eagerly into my snatch. The slurping sounds as he fed the only sound among the four of us. I lifted the hem of my tank and tugged it over my head. Ripe tits bobbed, the nipples peaked and aching. I looked to David.

"Strip our guest Slut" David quickly rose and moved to Jim. Jim rose. I knew that when the shorts were removed a big thick glorious cock was going to jut out. David removed Jim's clothes and I indicated that he kneel before Jim. He obeyed. His eyes locked on the thick meat, so black and throbbing before him. My fingers tugged Todd's face into my cunt as I ground into his lips. I spoke between heated pants.

"Do you want the cock sucking boy to slurp that big dick Jim? He nodded yes and I reached over and pushed David's head toward the large purpled headed cock. The boy was clearly enjoying this new adventure of sucking cock and his lips stretched amazingly tight around the big bulbous head. Jim's large body towered over the boy. He groaned and soon he was shoving his meat deep down David's throat. Both boys moaned as well as Jim and I. The sight of David suckling that black dick undid me and I tensed.

Pissing sweet cum down the boy's throat, I forced him to lick my cunt clean. lifting my eyes I caught the expression on Jims face as He rammed forward and spewed his semen down David's throat. He collapsed on the chair. David's lips were bluish as if bruised and cum coated His lips and chin. I grabbed his head and pulled his face to me. My tongue skillfully licked over his lips and chin, tasting Jims cum. It was much different than the younger boys, a bit bitter. My belly tightened even more.

I noticed both David and Todd shifting uncomfortably. My bitch's cocks were thick and hard. Glancing to Jim I noticed his ebony meat was still rock hard. What lustful cunt boys I had here. Suddenly I was feeling greedy. I was the master of this game. I slid out of my skirt and moved to the hot tub. Lying back along the steps into it I parted my thighs and let the tip of my tongue slide over my lips. Crooking my finger I motioned for the boys and Jim to join me. Three hard dicks bobbed before me as they all came and stood. I knew without a doubt that big black cock was going to fill my ass before the night was over. I moaned almost cumming right there.

Sitting up I parted my lips and motioned David to stand before me. Wrapping my wet lips around the head of his cock I sucked and tugged gently. He moaned. My palm found his hairy balls and I gripped them tightly. David struggled to not piss his come, his voice barely a whisper as he begged. "Please Mistress."

"Please what bitch boy"

"Please Mistress may I come?"

I pulled my lips from his dick and guided his hand to his cock.

"Stroke it and coat my big tittied cunt." David began humping into his closed fist, he was moaning in pleasure and soon my tits were sprayed with his youthful come. My fingers splayed I rubbed the jism into my satiny flesh. Reaching up to pluck at his nipple I motioned him into the tub.

Now stood Todd and Jim before me. Both were stroking their hard meat. Todd's cock no comparison to that beefy black meat of Jims. I moved to my hands and knees and thrust my hips up so my snatch was easily opened. Todd moved in and I moaned as I felt the round slick head of His dick part my cunt lips. Oh how I wanted him to fuck me. I needed it all tonight and with three cocks I was going take every bit. Rocking back I shoved my cunt around his cock. Growling low "Now fuck that juicy cunt Todd and fill it with your cum. Ah yes that is it. Harder bitch! Fuck me!"

Todd was hammering into my cunt. My tits dragged over the steps as they flopped back and forth. Then before me stood Jim, he sat down so my face was level with his bulging cock. Todd pounding my cunt shoved my face into Jims groin, I opened my lips and moaned as they stretched almost painfully tight around the head. Oh fuck he tasted good. His hips thrust upwards giving me no choice but to take his shaft. I could only take it about half way and the head was already plugging my throat. Just then Todd cried out. I felt His cock stiffen then erupt in my hot little twat. He kept driving until his limp cock slid from my soaked cunt. He moved into the hot tub. Both boys watching as I sucked Jim's meat the best I could.

Jim's deep lustful grunts filling my ears as His dick invaded my mouth. Trying to take more I lifted one finger, finding his hairy balls. So big and heavy they were. My finger began to probe into his ass. I could tell he liked it and I pushed harder, to remind him who was in control here. Pushing and pulling on his massive cock meat with my swollen lips I pushed my finger in deeper. His asshole was so tight and hot I wanted to shove in deep and make him cry out. I commanded David to shove his now hard cock into Jim's mouth. Then motioned for Todd to come suck that black meat.

Moans mingled as I finger fucked his puckered ass and the boys sucked and fucked. The four of us soaked in sweet and water, our moans filling the night air, and I knew all of us were hot but the night was going to end my way. Yanking my finger from Jim's ass and barking for the boys to move back I rose to my feet. Chewing on my lower lip then deciding my course of action I had Jim move to the patio deck and lay on his back. I moved towards him and straddled him. My juiced cunt aching to swallow that meat, I wasted no time in shoving his cock into my cunt.

"Fuck you are big!" I hissed as my juices coated that black shaft. I was almost sure it might rip my cunt wide open. For a moment I thought to reconsider my plan but I knew where I wanted that cock and cum. Jim was eagerly pumping into my pussy and he moaned in protest when I pulled my cunt up. Motioning for David to lay on his back beside Jim I then positioned myself over His jutting cock.

Lowering my dripping snatch to snuggly engulf David's cock I forced myself to hold still. Jim and Todd were hot, I could hear their lustful remarks.

" Oh, bitch I am gonna tear you up." Jim bragged.

"Fuck you are a hot cunt." Todd moaned.

I smiled. I then had Todd move to lay on his back with his waist at David's shoulder. All the while I was still milking David's cock with my slick cunt. My fingers wrapped around Todd's fuck meat and I stroked gently. I smiled to both boys. My little cocks, all mine. Tossing my head over my shoulder I glanced to Jim. He smiled big and was already moving to his knees behind me and I cried out as I leaned forward and lifted my ass, the head of his black dick pushed into my puckered hole.

12