The Teacher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, really sorry about the party, Eve. This could be somewhat of a sticky wicket but I think it can be done without my involvement," he said.

I added, "Don't get the police in on this because they are on Tommy's payroll."

"Yeah, I know but maybe the State Police or IRS or the fraud agency can help us here. I need to think about it and check with my contacts. Keep away from the escort service while I work this out. You might even need to leave town for a time. OK?"

"Fine," I said.

"I'll get back to you in a couple of days."

"Thanks, Mayor," and we hung up.

Well, on the Wednesday before leaving for Denver, the Mayor called. "Eve, I think we have good news here. My contact in the IRS thinks Tommy and Barbara have never paid income tax. The company has filed no tax returns. The IRS sent them a letter yesterday asking for evidence of filing and payment. If there is no response within 30 days, they both will be taken to court."

"God, that's great Mayor!"

On the day I few to Denver, I had no idea how great this really was. Here is what happened ....

When Barbara received the IRS letter, she immediately transferred their bank balance to an account in the Cayman Islands. She packed her clothes and left town and probably fled the country. The girls in the agency got wind of the IRS and realized they also could be arrested for not paying income taxes. They all quit. Tommy was left holding the bag. The problem was he had no income, an empty bank balance, and five mortgages. As for the condos, they all went into foreclosure after six months. Wow, was this great or what!

As for me, "The Principal" was a big money maker for George. He sent me a very nice check and said I would receive royalties for the next year due to a new union rule. I flew home after the game and dinner with QB. The next day I packed my belongings and returned to Denver. Except for George, I left no forwarding address. I moved in with QB and now we are a couple. Who knows what's next but I'm at a stage where being a soccer mom and joining the PTA sounds pretty good. We'll see ....

Love, Eve

12