The Teacher Ch. 3 Pt. 1

Story Info
The story of Mandy's pictures.
1.8k words
4.35
41.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second part to follow shortly, I hope.

Mandy has shown me the tales she has been telling you in the earlier chapters – well here is my story.

I love that Mandy will let me show her off, her big tits and shaved cunt, to see men looking at her, wanting her. Knowing if I tell her she will let them see every inch of her, watching her cunt get juiced up, her nipples hard. Watching her opening her cunt wide for men, showing off her wet fuck hole. I love that she loves it when I talk dirty, when other men call her a slut, a whore. I love that she dresses as I want, high heels, micro mini skirts, long skirts split right up to her crotch, tops see through or tops that hardly cover her tits. I love that she still gets embarrassed by this but that when the heat starts she just can't control herself and becomes a real slut, a sex toy.

I wanted her totally exposed to a room of men, but more, I wanted her to know that long afterwards they would be able to wank off over her, I wanted her photographed, I wanted men to have proof of what a slut she is. Photos of her cunt wet, open, photos of men taking photos of her, men wanking off over her, pushing dildos in her, pushing their fingers inside her, filling her cunt, whatever they want. I wanted her tied down, spread-eagled, her submission to all this just to please me was what I wanted.

I knew a guy at work was into photography and was a member of a local club – the fact that it was local made it more appealing. Knowing that when she is out shopping or something she could be recognised by one of them, remembering her naked, hot, cumming for them all. So over a few weeks I started the conversation with him about his club and did they have models, would the others be interested in a glamour shoot. Slowly getting more explicit, getting him hotter, getting him to almost beg me to set it up. Eventually I told him that I wanted more, I wanted to see her suck and fuck anyone who wanted her, and no condoms, I wanted to see their cum everywhere. Only I would not tell Mandy this, I wanted her to think that it was just like other adventures, showing herself and letting them touch her and maybe cum on her.

A few weeks later,it was arranged, my colleague had quietly gotten together group of 11 guys from the club who wanted to take part. He said the bondage idea was no problem as one member was really into that scene, I said that I did not want Mandy hurt in anyway, it was to be restraint only, nothing more. That agreed upon, we chatted about what she would wear, all the time knowing she would not be dressed for long anyway. We finally decided on thigh high black stockings,4 inch heels, a micro mini tartan kilt and a white silk blouse. The room was booked for 10 days time, it was a large room above some local shops that was frequently used for evening classes, but never for something like this, I thought.

On the night I went to pick up Mandy having already told her what to wear, she looked stunning. I could not resist a quick lick of that cunt and just knelt down in the doorway to her flat, lifted her skirt and tasted her sweet cunt – just to check it was properly shaved, of course. I know she hates it when I do this sort of thing there, she wants to hold on to some sort of image in front of the neighbours I guess, so I don't tend to expose her often at the flat, but that night was so special, she had no idea just how special it was going to get.

We drove the 5 minutes to the club and during the drive I told her that I had arranged for some photos to be taken of her, this came a no real surprise as I had prepared the ground by taking a few snap shots of her over the past couple of weeks and always saying I would love some proper pics to be taken. We parked the car and walked up the narrow stairs to the club room, her cute ass just peaking out from the bottom of her skirt as we walked up the stairs, it was almost a shame when we got to the top, the view had been so nice, those high heeled pumps, black stockings then about an inch of creamy thigh before that skimpy little kilt. We walked through the door at the top into this large well lit room, floor to ceiling drapes split the room into two sections, a large easy chair was in front of the drapes and a bar stool was placed about 10 feet away, studio lights were set up around the room and in one corner, chatting, drinking coffee where the 11 guys. I felt Mandy stiffen against me the moment she saw them – I admit I might have given her the impression that it would only be one guy. I leant over and whispered to her.

Don't worry Mandy, it will be fun, but I want you to model for these guys and no arguments.

But I know two of them, she said, they are from my gym.

I just laughed and said, I really don't think that is important, now don't let me down tonight Mandy.

With that, I pushed her forwards, the guys heard use and came over. It was all very civilised, just thanking us for coming over and thanking Mandy for being their model for the evening. Then Mandy was taken over to the bar stool and asked to sit, camera came out, lighting was arranged and then some pics, after about 10 mins posing on the stool she started to relax and enjoy herself, laughing and joking with the guys. Slowly they started to tell her to undo the blouse, posing herself, leaning forward, backward, arms above her head, behind her back. Soon all the buttons were open, her tits spilling out, her nipples hard and pink. One guy told her to open the blouse wide but leaving it tucked inside her skirt, then for her to cup and stroke her tits. All the time guys are looking through their cameras and taking shots of her.

Quite suddenly the atmosphere changes, one guy tells Mandy to scoot forward on the stool, Right girl, now, shoulders back, push those tits out and spread your legs wide open, lets see the goods shall we. Mandy looks over to me, but I just nod. Slowly she starts to part her legs, the little skirt rising as she does, but she is not quick enough and the guy just shouts, Come on darling, we haven't got all night. Everyone starts laughing at this, and Mandy just sort of freezes. With a sigh of irritation the guy steps forward, grabs her legs, forcing them open and pulling the kilt right up. Christ Mandy, whats the problem, he says, Its not as if you have not shown this cunt to loads of other guys from what I hear. More laughter at this, and then they all start taking pics, some close up, some long shot, some taking pics of guys taking pics, if you see what I mean. Right lets get her onto the chair lads, I hear. Mandy is guided over to the large easy chair, one guy takes off her blouse and another the little kilt, leaving her standing there in stockings and shoes. By now I have learnt some of the guys names and two in particular, Steve and Mike, seem to be in charge. Steve walks towards her – Sit down Mandy, your ass on the edge of the chair, legs hooked over each arm of the chair, we want to see right inside you so open your cunt lips with both your hands, that's it darling, spread your twat, let us all see just how wet your fuck hole is.

The guys are loving the display and so is Mandy, I know how hot she gets when guys talk really crude to her, she is looking so good, flushed, breathing deep, nipples rock hard and juice just dripping from her hole down her ass and thighs. I hear Steve's voice again, Right Mandy, lets see just what sort of slut you are, we all want to watch you fuck yourself, so two fingers please to start with. By now she is just is full sex mode and just rams her fingers deep inside and starts to fuck herself for her own pleasure as much as for her audience. A cheer goes round the room and everyone is taking pics, shouting encouragement or just watching her display. Then Mike walks over and grabbing her hand, pulling it away from her twat says, Try this for us now and puts a dildo in her hand. It must have been a good 8 incher and quite thick but she just took it and slowly started to bury it deep inside her dripping hole, moaning and gasping as she did so.

Camera's all around were taking pics, everyone talking about Mandy like she could not hear them, calling her a ho, slut, dirty, cheap – good this was turning into a better night than I ever imagined. Suddenly one guy just pushed forward and shouted – I am not waiting any longer. With that, he unzipped and pulled out a hard cock with precum at its tips – he started to stroke it hard and fast and suddenly a stream of cum was aimed at Mandy's face, a great cheer went up as the first jet hit her face. Suddenly more guys started to jerk off on her body, cum was landing on her face, tits, stomach and over that hot cunt. All the time she was screaming, cumming over and over, driving that dildo deep into her cunt. Guys were jerking off then stepping back picking up their cameras again and recording her surrounded with cock.

Steve eventually called a halt and told Mandy to go and wash herself off and return in a few minutes ready for the next session.

I helped her up and checked she was OK and still happy, she looked great, a real slut and I just find that so good. We took the private time together as I helped to clean her body to kiss and touch and I told her how pleased I was with her, how great she was and how lucky I was to have her with me.