The Teacher of Merrowland Ch. 00

Story Info
Miss Austin is ready to release 2 months of frustration.
2k words
4.43
71.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TFuta
TFuta
33 Followers

My first story. Go EASY ON ME. I did have fun writing it though so I hope y'all enjoy.

*****

Sophia nervously fidgeted while sitting on her teacher's bed. Miss Austin flashed the young 18 year old senior a warm smile while containing her excitement and struggling to hide her true intentions with the very pretty teen.

"Relax." instructed the teacher.

"I'm trying," replied the surprisingly developed teenager. "It's kinda hard to not be nervous around your English teacher, especially when you're in this house. Not to be rude or anything..."

Miss Austin nodded in understanding while secretly admiring Sophia. The teenager had a killer body with the curves that would make most girls at school jealous if it weren't for her loner tendencies and baggy clothing which her teacher was fully aware of. This Saturday however, she was much more relaxed, sitting on her teacher's bed with a very thin pair of leggings and a slightly oversized sweater which, unknown to Sophia, drove her teacher crazy with lust. Purple streaks ran through her jet black hair framing a very soft and feminine face.

The curvy English teacher placed her hand and rubbed softly on Sophia's thigh with the 'intention' of calming down her nervous pupil.

"It's okay. I understand it can be a little...intimidating being in the house of your instructor. I insure you that you're safe here. There's nothing to be scared of." At least, not yet anyways, Miss Austin thought as her appendage began to harden in response to Sophia's sexy body.

The naïve teen looked into Miss Austin's warm hazel eyes and then smiled. "Thanks for helping me today."

"Of course. I'm glad I was able to help you."

After a few seconds of silence, Sophia blurted out "Should I go now?" with much hesitancy.

"Do you want to go now?"

Sophia giggled as she said "Not really. You're a pretty cool girl to be around."

"Alright then let's talk."

"About?"

"Well, we're both girls here. How about we talk about your crush?"

Sophia face reddened at that statement. "W-what do you mean my crush?"

Miss Austin began to run her hand up and down Sophia's thigh again, attempting to reassure the girl she could relax. "Someone as pretty as you must have a crush on somebody. With such a wonderful personality and killer body, you could have any boy eating out the palms of your hands."

Sophia smiled brightly at the statement "Do you really think that?"

Bingo, thought Miss Austin. Her prey was almost there. Then she could have what she so desperately needed after 2 months of pent up frustration. "Of course I do." said as she smiled warmly at the girl.

Sophia's blush remained as her smile brightened up even more. "Thanks. I guess there are a few people I like. There is just one thing I'm not confident in though."

"What is that?"

"I'm just not...'experienced' to be honest."

"In what?" The English teacher knew full well what the young teen was mentioning but wanted to poke around just a little more. "Dating?"

"N-no. That's not it."

"Partying?"

"N-no. I'm not experienced in s..." The teens face was as red as a tomato at this point as her sentenced trailed off.

Miss Austin gasped in fake surprise as she was ready to move forward. "It's sex, isn't it?"

The embarrassed developed teen nodded vigorously. She found it weird talking about it yet knew she trusted her favorite teacher in school. "I just never done it so I'm afraid that if I am interested in someone, they might be put off if I don't 'do it' with them."

Miss Austin could honestly care less about this point. She had herself a virgin ready to take a nice hard cock. Her nice hard cock, and she wasn't about to screw this up. "It's okay, you don't have to be afraid of that. I know someone would be happy to be happy with someone as pretty and clever as you." Her cock hardened at the thought of sinking balls deep into Sophia's tight little pussy but continued her act- "I know I would."

"Th-thanks Miss Austin. That's so comforting to hear from such a pretty woman like you."

"How about I help you?"

"How can you help me?" the young teen asked, eager at the prospect for some advice from her mature and admittedly beautiful educator.

Sick of waiting, Miss Austin leaned in close, her full lips barely an inch away from naïve Sophia's young moist mouth. "I'll help you learn what boys like and don't like. I show you how their minds work. And I'll show you how to pleasure them." Miss Austin smiled as she connected her lips with the lips of her young pupil, slipping her tongue into the pretty girl's mouth, eliciting a moan from the petite girl. After a few seconds enjoying the contact with such innocent lips, the mature English teacher parted from her student. Sophia, clearly flushed with excitement and lust, asked "A-are you a lesbian?"

Miss Austin chuckled at the innocent question from the shy young girl. "Well kinda, but you see I have parts many other women don't have." She then proceeded to grab the innocent girl's soft hand and brought it down to the obscene bulge in her sweats. Sophia's eyes widened at the contact as she looked down. "Oh my god! You have a..a-"

"A cock. A big hard cock." Miss Austin smiled as her words caused Sophia to blush even more. "Just for you."

Before Sophia could respond, Miss Austin planted her lips on Sophia's again while slipping her hand into the waistband of the girl's leggings, under her panties, finding her innocent moist folds as she began to finger Sophia. Miss Austin parted their lips and instructed Sophia. "Take off your clothes, now." she said in a commanding tone. This frightened yet excited the young girl as she began to get wet.

Smiling at the sizable yet gravity-defying tits and sensually curved hips of her prey, she pushed the girl on to her back and proceeded to kiss down Sophia's body, starting at her neck, and then proceeding down to her chest giving each breast equal attention. She then began to kiss lower and lower. She smiled once she made it to the young girl's clit, ready to please her new lover. She began to lick and stroke the girl's young moist folds, her cock throbbing knowing she was about to be this girl's first fuck. Knowing that this young girl's first would be the biggest and best she'll every have and that no one else will compare.

After a few minutes, Sophia shuddered as she came with the first orgasm brought on her by someone else. She relaxed after the wonderful experience but noticeably got more nervous as the brunette English teacher removed her clothes revealing her busty chest and wide hips, but most importantly, her unimaginably big cock. She couldn't help but think of how much larger it was then the few pornos she had watched. It was at least 10 inches long and wasn't even fully erect. "It's sooooo...big." Emphasis on big. "Could it even fit?"

Miss Austin chuckled at the young girl's innocence. "Don't worry." She began to lewdly stroke her thick dick as the young girl watched a string of pre-cum drip slowly from the tip. "I always make it fit." She then got an idea as she stared at the beautiful young girl. "Have you ever heard of a 'blowjob'?" Sophia blushed and nodded shyly. "Well boys really like blowjobs. Try to give me one, I'll help you through it."

Sophia nodded again and moved closer to Miss Austin and her erect appendage so she was inches away from her cock. "Start off by licking it and stroking it." Sophia reached out her hand and wrapped her hand around (or at least tried to) and began to lick the dick like a lollipop. She started at the tip then worked herself to the base and back up, beginning to enjoy this lewd act as her licks became more involved and passionate. Sophia looked up at her teacher to be met with the teacher's cheerful hazel eyes. "You're doing well. Now put it in your mouth and try to suck it gently." Sophia looked at the cock hesitantly. "Don't worry, you can do it." With that bit of encouragement, Sophia slowly placed the tip in her mouth and sucked a little, causing a moan to be released by her teacher. "Fuck that feels so good." Taking that as encouragement to keep going, Sophia began to suck more and more and began to take her teacher's cock deeper and deeper. She managed to get half of it in your mouth before meeting some resistance. She looked up at her teacher, about to remove the abnormally large penis from her mouth before hearing her teacher speak. "Relax. Relax your throat and take it down. It won't hurt you." Hearing that, Sophia did as her teacher asked and continued pleasuring Miss Austin, taking 10 inches before her teacher removed her cock from the nubile teen's mouth. She wanted to save her cum for a very special place.

"I think you're ready. Get on the bed and spread 'em." Miss Austin commanded.

"Yes ma'am." Sophia followed her instructions as Miss Austin quickly climbed on top of her, ready to fuck this innocent teen's brains out. As she lined up her cock with the girl's waiting hole, she heard the questioning teen say "Can you keep this a secret between us?"

She looked into the green eyes of her sexy prey. "Of course, this will stay between us." Then she thrust powerfully, taking the girl's virginity in one powerful stroke of her cock. Her dick pulsed powerfully in the girl's extremely tight pussy as she thought about her successful conquest of this naïve young child. The conquest and domination leading to the pleasure of the flesh wrapped around her throbbing cock. The moan of pain and surprise from Sophia was mixed in the air with the moans of pleasure and success from Miss Austin. Miss Austin thrust slowly but powerfully to stretch the girls tight pussy around her 'manhood' as Sophia buried her head into Miss Austin's big, soft, and firm breasts as she attempted to hide her moans and groans of pleasure from the dominating cock.

"FUCK!! You are such a sexy slut!!" As Miss Austin thrusts started to quicken in pace, increasing the speed of the moans and expletives coming from young Sophia's mouth.

"Oh my god! It feels soooo good!" Sophia screamed into the breasts of Miss Austin.

"Look at me when I'm fucking your tight little pussy. Look at me as I take your virginity you sexy slut!" commanded Miss Austin.

Sophia's green eyes met Miss Austin's hazel ones. Miss Austin grinned knowing that Sophia will never have as good an experience as her thrusts sped up. Sophia's eyes rolled back as the pleasure started to consume her as she came. And again. And then again.

Miss Austin couldn't believe young Sophia was squirting around her cock and began to thrust her cock like a piston out of control. "You like my big fat cock don't you? You want me to cum inside your fresh pussy don't you? Answer me!" Miss Austin was on her breaking point. Ready to release 2 months of pent up frustration.

Sophia felt every vein around the impossibly huge cock, knowing it was throbbing with need. "Yes!! Give it to me. I want your cum inside me!!" Sophia replied feeling sexy with this talk with her persuasive English teacher. This pushed Miss Austin over the edge as the tip of her cock was thrust into the womb of her sexy student as she came, powerful shots of seed being pumped through her shaft by her orange-shaped balls. The cum came in warm, vast amounts and caused one final orgasm out of Sophia. 2 months worth of cum was proving too much for the teenager's young vagina. Cum began to squirt out of Sophia's pussy, around Miss Austin's cock. The teacher, after one more strong thrust to get her cum inside her prey, collapsed on top of the teenager with her breasts covering Sophia's flushed and tired face. She relished in the moment of sexual satisfaction as she began to lose consciousness with her no longer innocent student.

TFuta
TFuta
33 Followers