The Teacher's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you want to stop, Megan?" Brian asked even as his finger flicked gently at her clitoris and her hips bucked beneath him.

"This...this is not right," she gasped.

"What's not right, Ms. Sanford?" he asked again and his questions coupled with his gentle assault to her body infuriated her.

"I-I'm your teacher!"

"Ah," Brian said, as if just realizing his error. "That's in a classroom setting, Ms. Sanford. In here, we're on equal ground. We're both students and teachers; we'll learn how to draw pleasures in each other's body and we'll learn how to give it."

"You can take your pick with any of the young women on campus; why me?" Megan asked breathlessly.

Brian laughed. "Are you fishing for compliments, Ms. Sanford? But to answer your question: no, I am not interested in any of the young women on campus. I am interested in you." His fingers continued their sensual exploration on her body. "To be honest, I am intrigued by you, Megan. I've never been interested in women who are older than me. You make me wonder if mature women gains pleasure the same way or differently. For example, I am interested to know your pleasure point. Will you be able to come on my fingers? Clitoral," he pressed on the hard nub, earning another moan from her, "or vaginal?" He slid his forefinger inside her and found her g-spot easily. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream. He added his middle finger and pumped into her, keeping a steady rhythm.

Brian watched as her body tensed from the orgasm that he knew was fast approaching and yet she didn't tip over the edge. "My God, are you holding off your orgasm?" he asked in amazement. "Oh, fuck, this is seriously the sexiest thing I've ever seen. That's it, Megan, show me what this tight little body is capable of."

Megan couldn't keep herself in check any longer. She had hoped by controlling her climax she could make Brian think that she was cold in bed. Yet he had read all of her body's responses like a book. Another thing that further infuriated her was that Brian Campbell apparently had the patience of a saint. He didn't rush her or pressed harder into her in an attempt to get her there faster. His fingers played a steady rhythm and maintained the perfect pressure that her vagina was practically screaming at her for release.

She clapped a hand over her mouth, as the action could slow the force of her orgasm. It didn't, and the dam burst and washed over her in waves. Her breaths came out in gasps and a low keening sound escaped past her lips.

"Oh, baby, fuck," Brian whispered. Gently he pulled Megan's hand away from her mouth so that she could breathe more easily. He kissed her cheeks softly, dragging his lips from her jawline to the corner of her mouth. Megan's eyes remained closed as she tried to regain her bearing.

"Please," she whimpered. "Oh, please."

"Shh...it's okay, I know what you need," Brian crooned into her ear. He stood to strip off his clothing, momentarily depriving her of his body heat. When he came back down on top of her, Megan's legs parted automatically to accommodate his big body. Brian didn't waste a moment longer; he guided his erection to her slick pussy and canted his hips, entering her with a quick push.

Megan sobbed when she felt him slid inside her and she felt almost painful as his pubic hair brushed against her sensitized skin. Brian let out a groan when he felt her muscles clenching around him. She fitted him like a velvet glove and the juices that coated his penis made him feel like he was submerged in a warm bath.

She cried out in shock when he moved against her. She could feel the skin of his penis dragging against her inner walls. "W-What—Did you put on a condom?"

Brian smirked. "No," he answered, as if he was a kid caught with his hand in the candy jar but without the fear of repercussions. He took a stroke as if to prove that he hadn't indeed worn protection.

"Pull out now, you fucking bastard!" she screamed. "How dare you to violate me like this and threaten my health!"

"Calm your ass, Ms. Sanford," Brian said. "I sneaked a peek at your health report when you did your checkup at the college's clinic last month. You're in the clear and I know you're taking birth control."

"What the fuck?" Megan cried in disbelief to learn that her privacy had been violated like her body.

"If it makes you happy, I did my health check too and I'd just gotten my report last week." He took another stroke. "I'm all clear, baby."

Megan punched his bare shoulder and when he barely flinched, she screamed again. "That's not the point!"

Brian caught hold of her flailing hands and held her wrists above her head, immobilizing her. "The point is that we can have unprotected sex safely. Just enjoy the ride, baby."

But Megan was determined not to enjoy this. She had already shown her vulnerability when she orgasmed against his clever fingers. All he wanted was sex with her, so she'd give him what he wanted. And the sooner he got what he wanted, the sooner he would leave, ending this nightmare. Megan clenched her inner muscles and Brian groaned.

"Oh, yes, I love this, baby," he said. Megan timed his thrusts; relaxing her muscles when he pushed in and clenched them when he pulled back. But he was still keeping a steady rhythm like he had with his fingers and the continuing stimulation threatened to throw Megan off the edge again. She closed her eyes and concentrated to hold it off as long as she could.

"Baby, look at me," Brian's voice drifted past her concentration, but she kept her eyes stubbornly shut. She was so close; she was grasping at her control by the threads. Her fingers dug into his skin as she struggled to fight off her orgasm. She felt Brian's big hands cradling her head so that her face was turned up to him. He placed feather-light kisses on her cheeks, her nose and forehead. The action was so tender that Megan couldn't help a whimper from escaping past her lips and when his tongue slipped past her parted lips, her control snapped and she orgasmed again.

Brian stopped moving as he enjoyed the sensation of her muscles' spasm around his cock. Clearly Megan was experienced when it came to sex and wasn't one to take things passively, as evidenced by the way she had perfect control over her vaginal muscles. But she was the most beautiful when she orgasmed and his heart gave a lurch when tears streamed down past her temples and a long, keening sound was pulled from her throat. Megan wasn't much of a screamer, and it made her pleasure more real to him; that it was not for show. This was the real Megan Sanford, sensual and uninhibited in her passion.

Brian's fingers caressed Megan's cheeks and jawline and brushed away her tears as he waited for her to calm. When her body finally quietened, Brian held her close and slowly made love to her.

"Say my name, Megan," he whispered into her ear. "Please, say it."

Megan let out a helpless sob. Even now after wringing every drop of her self-esteem away, he still wouldn't let go. He wouldn't grant her reprieve for even a moment. He was forcing her to be with him all the way. Brian pinched her nipple, reminding her that he was still waiting.

"Brian," she breathed.

With every fevered whisper of his name, Brian's thrusts became frantic in his race towards his own climax. He was taking now and his arms formed unforgiving bands around Megan's body, crushing her pliant body to his.

Megan didn't bother with control this time and another wave of orgasm washed over her, gentler this time. She was angry at herself and at her traitorous body for giving in so easily. She shouldn't be getting off from this. This was wrong on so many levels.

Brian pulled back suddenly, startling her. "I love to hear my name on your lips, sweet Megan," he said and bent to kiss her. He shuddered and Megan felt heated liquid filled her vagina. She closed her eyes in defeat; despite having an active sex life and a few steady relationships in the past, she had never had unprotected sex before. She had told herself before that when she was finally ready to have unprotected sex, it would be with someone special. Brian Campbell had taken that dream away from her.

Brian pressed a succession of kisses down her neck and along her collarbones. "My sweet Megan," he murmured. She was lying quietly with her eyes closed so Brian pulled out of her slowly. Megan sighed as if missing the feel of him, making him grin. He glanced down at her swollen pussy and waited. Sure enough a few seconds later, a small trail of milky white liquid trickled out of the pink opening. He dipped a finger to the spunk and drew patterns with it on her thigh ending with his initials 'B.C.', advertently marking her as his.

Megan stirred and slowly opened her eyes. "Baby," Brian murmured, leaning over her. "Don't move. Let me clean you up first."

Megan sat up anyway. Without meeting his eyes, she said, "I can take care of myself. Please get dressed and leave." She swung her legs to the side and stood, stumbling a little on unsteady feet. She pulled her tattered shirt to cover her nakedness and headed to the direction of her bedroom. Brian moved to follow her.

"Megan," he said, grabbing hold of her elbow.

"Please, Mr. Campbell, enough of this," she pleaded. "I've fulfilled my part of the bargain and you will delete the videos. We have nothing more to say." She entered her room but Brian put out his hand to prevent her from shutting it and the wood slammed into his fingers. He groaned out in pain and pulled his hand back to cradle it against his chest. He looked up, thinking he would meet Megan's sympathetic gaze, or at least listen to her nagging about being stupid, but she was not there. The door to the adjoining bathroom was closed though, and Brian could hear the sound of running water inside.

He pressed his ear against the door and could hear Megan sobbing pitifully. He felt like an asshole for resorting to blackmail, but didn't regret what had happened between them. It had been the most amazing experience for him and was sorry that Megan didn't feel the same way. Slowly he pushed away from the door and made his way back to the living room. Once dressed, he gathered up Megan's books and shut down her laptop, stacking them into a neat pile on the coffee table. Taking the dildo, panties and shorts, he took them back to Megan's bedroom and set it on the dresser. The bathroom door remained closed so he went back out again. He went to the kitchen to grab a handful of paper towels and to clean up the wet spot on the couch.

Brian didn't know why he did all these things; he'd never cleaned up a girl's place ever, certainly not after sex. Normally he would be busy hightailing out before the girl had the chance to 'talk'. And now this particular girl had locked herself in the bathroom and he didn't want to leave.

When the couch looked reasonably clean, Brian went to check on Megan. Pushing the bedroom door wide open, he found her curled up on the bed, apparently asleep. Quietly he returned to the living room and glancing at his watch, decided head down to the Chinese takeout he'd seen at the corner street so that Megan could have something to eat when she woke up later.

Twenty minutes later, Brian was lugging two bags of Chinese food back to Megan's apartment when he spotted Cassandra, Megan's roommate and called out a greeting.

Cassandra whirled around at her name and immediately saw Brian. "Hey, Brian!" she greeted back. "What brings you here?"

"Oh, nothing," he replied before he gave a sheepish grin. "Actually it's not nothing. Uh...I bought these for Megan," he said, holding up his purchases.

Cassandra inhaled the smell emanating from the bags. "Ooh, how do you know Megan loves Chinese food?"

"She does?" he asked, surprised. "Anyway, uh, I hear she's not feeling well in class this morning so I got her something to eat."

"Really? Hmm...she looked fine this morning. But it's sweet of you, Brian," she said before her lips curled into a knowing grin. "Wait a minute, are you sincerely worried about Megan or is there an ulterior motive here?"

Brian rolled his eyes and snorted. "I wish; she barely even acknowledges my presence in class. Anyway," he added quickly before Cassandra had a chance to probe further. "Since you're heading home, do you mind bringing these up with you? I bought enough for two people."

With another grin, Cassandra took the bags. "Thanks for the food, Bri. I'll make sure Megan knows you bought them with compliments."

"Whatever," he said. "If she doesn't have appetite for solids, there's some chicken soup inside."

Cassandra groaned. "Alright, Papa Bear. I'll make sure Megan eats. Can I go know?"

"Bye, Cass," Brian said and gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're the best."

Unbeknownst to Megan, by some wild coincidence, Cassandra was actually Brian's second cousin. Brian only got to know of Cassandra's existence during a big family reunion two years ago. Later Cassandra had been excited to learn that Brian was actually taking a class Megan was assisting in. Brian pleaded for her to keep it a secret on the excuse that he didn't want Megan to feel pressured into making sure her roommate's cousin did well in her class and Cassandra had happily obliged him.

Brian and Cassandra had gone out for meals a couple of times before so he already knew where she lived. From their conversations he'd learned about her job and working hours. That was why he had known Cassandra wouldn't be home at the time he delivered the package to her; he had never stalked Megan like she thought.

Brian looked up at what would be the window to Megan's apartment. He hoped she was feeling okay. He desperately wanted to hold her, to tell her he was sorry. He pulled out his phone and deleted the incriminating videos. He knew those were just her moments of weakness; they didn't define the person she actually was. Now that he had gotten her body, the next thing he needed to do was to own her heart.

12