The Teacher's Pet

Story Info
Ultimatum to student by teacher.
2.1k words
3.7
62.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Class had been going on for an hour now and you make your entrance, late as usual. You notice the teacher shaking her head. Clearly she thinks you have no respect for her or this class but that does not matter because you have done all the work required in order to get the job position you want. You are one of the few black people at this facility, a credit to your race!

****

At the end of class the teacher tells you to stay for a few minutes.

Once both of you are alone the teacher begins.

"You are going to fail my class."

Your eyes widen in horror. You do the homework and take the exams but why are you going to fail!?

"I say this as an act of mercy to spare you the humiliation of working so hard to finish and one less paper for me to print and grade."

"Why?!" You demanded.

"You are late and absent most of the time, that also means failure."

You know that if you fail you will have to take the class again in the spring and do not have the money; you want the position so you can help your sick mother and pay the bills. Most of her funds have run completely dry. You plea for mercy but the teacher will hear none of it. You'll just have to deal with it or not graduate and get the job. You continue to plea and say you'll do anything which sparks the teacher's interest.

She looks you up and down. 19, long black hair, full C-Cup breasts, sexy hazel green eyes. You heard rumors that the teacher was a lesbian but you are not one to believe rumors till now.

She tells you meet her here. She plans to take you to her apartment to discuss her terms. You nod and leave.

****

"Have you eaten anything?" The teacher asks.

You nod.

"Good, you have the energy for the fun we are going to have."

You gulp. Was there a chance for you to back out? Yes but only if you want to fail the class.

Once inside of the teacher's apartment she gives you her simple terms. If you want to pass her class you will have to be her personal sex toy. It's been a while since she fucked a good woman.

You begged for another option but the teacher gives none.

"You have to agree to my term or not graduate and go to another school which will cost you tons of money, your choice."

You have a sad look in your eyes; you know you don't have a choice but to accept her term. You are scared; you've never been with another woman.

"Yes Mistress." (The name you are to call her)

Once you are in your white and orange bra and panties you have a horrified look in your eyes. You are not staring at the teacher but what is between her legs. It's a bulge! She smiles and tells you to take off her pants. You waste no time, you need to see this for yourself.

She orders you on your knees and you take her female penis between your tits and squash them together. You thrust on them. Mistress lets out a moan as you flick the head with your tongue.

"Oh man I could tit fuck you all night."

You keep going until Mistress ejaculates all over your pretty face and the rest drips all over your tits.

"Has a guy cum all over your face?"

You shake your head.

Mistress orders you to remain were you are.

Mistress takes your picture and then gives you a box of tissues to clean yourself. Once you are done Mistress allows you to see your first cum shot and tells you it will not be your last.

Mistress pushes you on the bed and let free your tits from their bra cups and gropes them. She pinches your nipples and starts sucking on them.

"Hmmm, your chocolate chips taste good!" Mistress says in delight.

You moan as Mistress sucks your chocolate chips and then she starts pulling them harder. She stops and pulls down your panties and begins eating you out.

You were close to cumming but Mistress stops. She orders you off the bed. She gets behind you and bends you down. She puts her penis in you and grabs you by your arms. She begins fucking you standing up.

She goes slow and then fast. You have tears streaming down your eyes but that doesn't mean shit to Mistress. You both cum and Mistress allows you rest on the bed. You look up with tears, clearly never in your life you thought you would be at the mercy of someone like Mistress.

Mistress approaches you and you watch as she unclasps her white lace bra and reveal her bigger rack. She soon crawls on the bed on top of you and offers you a tit to suck on while she sucks on one of yours.

****

Mistress takes you home. While driving, Mistress orders you to suck her.

After the blow you exit the car.

"See you tomorrow," Mistress chuckled.

Her words send a chill up your spine.

****

The next day you arrive on time not that it mattered anymore. During that time you try to concentrate despite what was going on between your legs. You take care not to let anyone notice what is going on. Once class was over, you and Mistress are alone.

"You may pull it out now," Mistress said.

You lift up your dress and pull down your pink and blue striped panties like a good girl and hand them to Mistress and then you pull out the vibrating dildo that she made you shove in and once it is out you instantly ejaculate all over the floor.

"That's a large puddle," Mistress smirked. "Clean it up but don't leave the classroom."

You are confused because there is nothing around to clean it with. Mistress tells you to figure it out. It only takes you a second to figure it out and you get on all fours and start licking it up. You look up and see her watching with amusement and once it was down to only a little she tosses you your panties so you can the clean rest up.

When you are done, Mistress takes you by your hand and head into the empty supply closet

containing only a desk. She closes the door and tells you to grip the table. She lifts up your dress and gives both bare ass cheeks a slap. She leans on you and you can feel her bulge on your ass and her tits on your back. She gropes your shirt covered tits and starts unbuttoning your blouse. Once the last button is loose she pulls back and unzips her pants. You looked at Mistress, worried that someone might come but she doesn't care.

Mistress slaps your ass cheeks again and you slowly but easily take in her penis. "Man your pussy is tight!" As you keep thrusting into her your juices start to flow. Mistress shakes your tits and thumbs the nipples.

She climaxes into you. As Mistress dumps the last of it into you she holds onto your tits, kisses your neck and then turns you around and gives you a kiss. She uses your panties to clean her penis off and then gives them back to you to put on.

"You pass."

****

A few months go by; you graduate with your degree and look forward to the new position that will soon be yours. However, things do not go as plan, your mother dies of cancer and the position you work hard for goes to another black woman.

The bills start to pile up and you have yet to find a job despite a long search.

****

You just came back from another failed interview when came a knock at the door.

You open the door and see to your horror, your former teacher."Why the fuck are you here?!"

"Well that was rude; I just came by to see how you were doing."

"I'm doing fine now please go!"

"Really, just buried your mother, majority of money went to that, bills piling up, still have not found a job."

"How do you know all this?!"

"I keep tabs on my favorite students."

"You can leave now."

Your former teacher let's herself in the house.

"Hey!"

"Nice place you got here, certainly better than my apartment, yes certainly better."

"Hey! Hey I'm talking to you!"

"We certainly have a mouth on us."

"I want you out of my house!"

Your former teacher makes her way to your bed room. "Nice!"

"Leave or I'll call the cops!" You threaten.

"Let them come."

You start to leave but your former teacher grabs you by the arm and slaps you. Afterwards, she shoves you forward and you fall into the bed.

A minute later you try to get up but your former teacher has you pinned with one hand on the back of your head and your left arm behind your back. Your dress had been pulled all the way up and your panties have been removed. You scream and resist but your former teacher refuses to let you (her prize) get away.

"It's covered in baby oil this time. This with make you feel good." She let's go of your head and starts rubbing your ass cheeks her baby oiled penis. A second later she sticks it in your ass.

You scream and resist even more but it was all vain.

"I saw you talking to that guy, you were pretty much begging for his thing, well too bad, mine is the only one you'll be getting." She slaps your ass. "Can't let your fine ass get away!"

Your former teacher begins thrusting into you. You try to resist but she grabs your hair and pulls you up and rips your blouse open exposing you bra and with one finger in the middle of your pink and blue striped bra cups, she pulls down allowing your tits to pop out freely. She gropes your right tit and pushes you back down.

Your former teacher whispers in your ear, "I'm claiming this house and everything in it and that includes you!" She licks you ear lightly mouths it.

"No!" You scream.

"Yes!"

Your former teacher starts ass fucking slow but hard. "I've dominated other white women but you're the first black woman. My dark meat!"

She keeps going and going. You beg her to stop but she keeps going.

"Oh it's coming!"

"Please no!" You cried.

"Oh I'm entering the point of no return!"

You try to resist and scream and beg but no good. You suddenly feel the liquid hit inside you anus. Your former teacher thrusts five more times getting the last of it out and then collapses on you. You sob; you've been sodomized and have to live with your shame.

Your former teacher pulls out of you and pulls you up by your hair again with her left hand. She gropes right tit and slaps hard.

"Who owns you!?"

Slap!

"Who owns you!?"

Slap!

"You do!"

Slap!

"Who's you!?"

Slap!

"You, Mistress you own me!"

"That's right!"

Mistress pushes you back in the bed.

"Stay right there!"

You continue sobbing and one second late Mistress returns. She puts a collar around your neck and on it said 'Property Of Mistress.'

"Next time I take you up the ass you better behave yourself."

"Yes, Mistress," you nod in acceptance of your fate.

****

Mistress was soon living in your house well rather her house. Most of your belongings were discarded. The clothing you wear is decided by your Mistress. You were conservative clothing out in public but at home you wear a French maid outfit. You do all the chores, you are required to wake Mistress up with a blowjob and run the shower and on her off days you are required to get in the shower with her. You will go to bed when Mistress goes to bed. You are required to keep a hairless cunt.

Mistress will take you anytime she wishes even if you are in the middle of a chore; you can always come back to it. Mistress will whip your ass with a belt if you make a mistake or just for fun.

This is your life from now on. You are the teacher's pet.

THE END!

frog7
frog7
133 Followers