The Teacher's Pet

Story Info
An eager coed submits to a professor's every whim.
1.4k words
4.31
24.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An eager coed submits to a professor's every whim.

She felt her pulse quicken as she approached his door. He had instructed her to wear a skirt with nothing under it, and she was aware of her nakedness with every step she took. The cool air touched her sex, and she could feel herself already growing wet with anticipation. She took a deep breath to steady herself before she slowly reached for the doorknob. It wasn't too late to turn around. Back out. She wasn't sure if she was making the right decision.

She exhaled a shuddering breath as she pushed the door open. The room was dark, and her eyes strained to adjust. "You came." Just two words that touched her like silk slipping over naked flesh. She glanced to her right and saw his shadowy silhouette behind his desk.

"No one saw you come in here?" It was a command more than a question.

She shook her head and whispered a shaky, "No".

"Good. Then get over here." She hurried toward his desk. Her heart felt like it would beat out of her chest before she made it across the darkened room. She came and sat next to his chair. He quickly let her know that was not where he wanted her by grabbing her roughly by the hips and positioning her in front of him. He was still sitting in his chair, one of his long muscular legs on either side of her, as she leaned her butt against his desk. She was pinned there by his legs and arms. His hands started just below her knees and began slowly to ascend up her legs, pushing her skirt up as they went. "Good girl," he said thickly when he discovered her nakedness.

He pushed her legs apart and probed her wetness with his hand. She shuddered when he thrust a finger inside her slick tightness. She let out an involuntary moan as his thumb found her clit. His middle finger was sliding in and out of her slowly but firmly as his thumb made circles around her swelling clitoris. Her hips began to rise up to meet his hand. Oh. God. She wanted to come already. She threw her head back and clasped the edge of the desk to steady herself.

Sensing her impending orgasm, he withdrew his hand abruptly from her wet warmth and leaned back in his chair. He instructed her to sit on the edge of the desk as he unbuttoned his pants and freed his thick penis from the confines of his clothes. The sight of his hardness made her want to touch herself, but she knew better than to do something he had not directly told her to do. He spread her legs wide, placing her feet on his chair's armrests. He told her to stay still and began slowly stroking his length as he admired her. She sat still, barely able to breath. The sight of him touching himself was almost more than she could take. Longing to be able to touch him, to have him inside her; she resisted the urge to squirm.

"Unbutton your blouse now." She quickly brought her hands up to her blouse buttons and began undoing them. "No! Slow down." He breathed the command as his hand worked his shaft. She could see drops of moisture forming on the large bulbous head and wanted to taste him. She slowly opened her blouse and freed her large full breasts from the flimsy lace bra that contained them. He told her to caress her breasts with her legs open wide to him while he watched. She cupped her breasts and moved her hands over her hard nipples in circular motions. He growled in approval as he moved his body up from the chair, grasped her by the back of the neck and claimed her mouth with his own. The kiss took her by surprise, and she quickly found herself melting into it. He began to kiss down her neck and made his way to her exposed breasts. He captured her nipple between his teeth and began to suck. He bit down a little harder and she squirmed on the desk in pleasure. The feel of his mouth on her flesh and his teeth tugging at her aroused nipples was almost enough to send her over the brink.

Suddenly, he pulled her down as he sat back down in the chair and brought her head down between his legs. She eagerly took his hard, glistening cock into her mouth. She ever so slowly worked her mouth up and down the length of him. She moaned in appreciation, savoring the taste of him and the feel of him filling her mouth. She continued to savor him slowly like this. She brought her hand up to slide up and down him while her tongue teased the underside of his shaft. Taking him into her mouth again she swirled her tongue around his large head. Eventually, she began to work his cock faster and faster, eager to feel his hot explosion in her mouth. She could feel him responding to her, his breath quickened; she felt him begin to stiffen and swell as her tongue massaged him.

Denying her his orgasm, he pushed her away and positioned her back on the desk. She was sitting on the edge of the desk and he grasped her legs and spread them to gain access to her. Sitting in his chair, he leaned forward and put his mouth on her aching clit. He alternated between sucking her and swirling his tongue around her. She moaned and threw her head back. It felt so good it was almost agonising. She felt herself tighten, warmth spreading through her. Sensing her building orgasm, he withdrew his mouth from her and blew teasingly on her swollen clit. He continued this way, teasing her with his mouth, but denying her release.

"Oh, God. Please," she begged him as his tongue danced on her clit. She needed release so bad; she was begging him for it.

Instead he stood up and spun her around. "Lift up your skirt and bend over the desk."' He ordered. She bent over and exposed her bare ass to him. She stayed there, vulnerable and panting with anticipation while he walked away from her. After what seemed like an eternity, she felt him come up behind her again. He grasped her bottom with his large hands and squeezed her cheeks. "Lets not forget why you're here. You've misbehaved."

He ran the ruler lightly down her back and over her butt before pulling back and smacking her hard with it. It stung sharply and sent shockwaves directly to her already over aroused clitoris. He kept spanking her and she jumped and cried out with every whack. The sting, the vibrations through her loins and the sound of the ruler against her flesh were all dizzying to her. Her hands clenched stray papers on his desk as she cried out. Just when she thought she couldn't bear another second of it, he stopped.

He rubbed her reddened ass with both of his hands, feeling the heat against his hands that his spanking had created. Then he leaned in close to her as his hands traveled up her body, slowly caressing a trail. His hands stopped to stoke her hair away from her ear and whisper, "You belong to me." He kissed her neck while spreading her legs with his knee. She felt his hard cock probing against her. In one swift movement, he thrust himself inside her. She whimpered and felt herself contract in pleasure, gripping his thick length as he slammed himself into her. Her body heaving over the desk with each hard thrust. He grasped her roughly by the hips, pulling her even further on his cock.

"Oh, God Please," she moaned. The feel of him so deep inside her was about to push her over the edge. She arched her back and began pushing back to meet his thrusts. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, and she could feel herself begin to spasm around his cock. She shuddered, her climax consuming her until she melted into the desk, clinging to it weakly. She felt him pound himself into her one last time as he moaned his release. His cock swelling and twitching inside of her as she felt his warm, wet orgasm filling her. She savored that feeling. He collapsed on top of her. Both of them completely spent and panting.

He helped her to her feet. Dazed, she smoothed over her hair and tried to straighten her dress. "I'll see you next time." He said as she walked on shakey legs toward the door.

All in all, there were far worse ways to get an A.